Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It's 2 years in Ohio.

Then she's a day late and a dollar short.  It has been well over the 2 year mark. Besides, annulment takes more time and more money. She says she wants 'quick' and needs it to be cheap (unless she has started another GoFundMe page.......Meanwhile, if Mo files for divorce FIRST in Florida...it goes thru quick AND he can probably get to keep his GC (because of everything from her lying/his 'assault' from her son etc). Mo may be a first class rat but whatever went on (and we've only been given part of the story) she was complicit in it all. Instead of the damn annulment, she should file for the divorce and get him out of her life and then it will be sink or swim for him. (I don't think he will fare too well after a time). His 'charm' just does not wear well with American women. He would leave on his own.......by necessity. 

• Love 2
On 9/29/2016 at 6:43 AM, Verojama said:

We all know about luisa but what does ny mistress look like?

1455025_135114810193074_7095555936795963094_n.jpg

On 10/5/2016 at 3:41 PM, happy hobo said:

Well, she has again filed for an annulment. Too little and wayyyyyyy too late. (I think there is an 18 -24 mo time limit for filing). Who wants to bet she doesn't again pull the filings? 

She filed for an annulment on the basis of fraud and adultery.  The timing for an annulment for fraud runs two years from the time the fraud is discovered during the marriage, not from the date of the marriage.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

She filed for an annulment on the basis of fraud and adultery.  The timing for an annulment for fraud runs two years from the time the fraud is discovered during the marriage, not from the date of the marriage.

And even that has been far longer than the two years. (There is plenty of documentation to show she knew/was told ) If she wants to be rid of him she should just file for a divorce. If all she wants is revenge: good luck with that.......and she doesn't have the money to really do that. 

• Love 2

Jeez, Danielle is such a damn fool.  I understand feeling lonely, but she is making the same mistakes over and over again.  This is going to sound mean, but every time she does that ratchet school girl giggle that she does, my blood boils. Her poor children. 

• Love 7

@Virtually Me you are correct. The test is subjective: not when Danielle should have found out she was being conned but when she did find out. The whole nature of a successful con job is that the victim is the last to know. It is mind boggling how a conned person will fight the notion that she /he has been conned. "No, I'm smarter that that, not me." For the longest time, Dani's view was that Mo loved her at first but then fame changed him. She's finally (I hope) seen that it was all a scam from the get go. 

• Love 4
On 10/7/2016 at 8:33 PM, Verojama said:

Whos maria?

Maria is a wacko who attacks anyone who says anything negative about Mohamed.  She'll be on an upcoming episode of the show.

On 10/7/2016 at 1:58 PM, happy hobo said:

And even that has been far longer than the two years. (There is plenty of documentation to show she knew/was told ) If she wants to be rid of him she should just file for a divorce. If all she wants is revenge: good luck with that.......and she doesn't have the money to really do that. 

It's going to be a challenge for her to establish a timeline indicating when she first discovered that her marriage was a fraud without coming across as filing as vindictive because he moved out of state, busting her fantasy that he'd come back to her.  There is soooo much evidence that she has known about the other women, his trips to see them, the thousands of dollars they sent to him (and that she benefited from) for at least two years.  She seems to think that only his perceived bad acts will matter.  What she needs to prepare for is how her bad acts will, too.

The courts and USCIS look for complicity in the fraud on the part of the USC spouse; there's a chance they will find it with Danielle.  It will be a long shot for her to get an annulment pro se; even if she does, the evidence that USCIS requires is different from what Ohio requires.  She'll have to prove her case all over and, her own statements to them will be in play.  She, and many others, also think that this is about if he ever loved her, and, for the government, it's not.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

It's going to be a challenge for her to establish a timeline indicating when she first discovered that her marriage was a fraud without coming across as filing as vindictive because he moved out of state, busting her fantasy that he'd come back to her.  There is soooo much evidence that she has known about the other women, his trips to see them, the thousands of dollars they sent to him (and that she benefited from) for at least two years.  She seems to think that only his perceived bad acts will matter.  What she needs to prepare for is how her bad acts will, too.

The courts and USCIS look for complicity in the fraud on the part of the USC spouse; there's a chance they will find it with Danielle.  It will be a long shot for her to get an annulment pro se; even if she does, the evidence that USCIS requires is different from what Ohio requires.  She'll have to prove her case all over and, her own statements to them will be in play.  She, and many others, also think that this is about if he ever loved her, and, for the government, it's not.

It would help to have evidence that Danielle is......not an intellectual giant. Not terribly swift. Someone who could believe that original recipe Mo was pure of heart and loved her in the beginning, changed only by TV stardom and "women throwing themselves at him".

Oh if only that were possible, lol. 

Plus, people who've been conned will hold on like grim death to the belief that they have not been conned. Con artists are good, really good, at telling them not to listen to other people, not to believe all the nasty lies people are circulating about them and (always helpful) telling them if they don't support them and do as they're told that said con artist will withdraw his (or her) affection. 

In that 90 Day Fiancé scene with Mo and Luisa, you could see Mo pulling out the con artist bag of tricks: guilt (I'm unhappy and it's your fault); anger "if you serious I'm going to be pissed off"), withdrawal "I going to go sleep in the car"....all met with that wonderful response "Bye Felicia". Because Luisa, unlike Danielle, didn't really give a shit about Mo so his tricks didn't work. 

• Love 12
On 10/2/2016 at 11:07 PM, sleepyjean said:

"When Gabe is flirtatious with me, it makes me feel like a woman"

~Danielle

I cracked up when she said that! [Cue to Aretha singing: "Before the day I met you, life was so unkind...But you're the key to my peace of mind.... CAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL, YOU MAKE ME FEEL."]

On 10/7/2016 at 8:33 PM, Verojama said:

Whos maria?

As I understand it, Maria was friends with both Mohamed and Danielle, but when they spilt up, Dani couldn't handle it and made her try to choose. When Maria wouldn't pick a side and tried to continue to be kind to them both, Dani went ballistic.

• Love 3

I only watch this show every now & then, so I'm completely confused about Mohamed & Danielle.

Is she really trying to blackmail him into staying with her by telling Mohamed that she's going to file for an annulment instead of a divorce ? In one of her th's she said that she wanted to "work on the marriage"

Not only is he young enough to be her son, she's completely gross !!!!! She is 47 yrs old but imo she she looks older. She has done 'nothing'  to take care of herself except color her hair. How could she possibility think any man especially a 28 yr old one would be attracted to her ?

Edited by stillhere1900
  • Love 4

How could he possibility think any man especially a 28 yr old one would be attracted to her ?

I imagine he Led her On Pretty Good.  She went to Tunisia and there are pictures of them together and he is smiling up a storm.  Then, when he got to the US and she clung to him like the barnacle that she is, he was smiling and HAPPY!  I think the second he got to her apartment and saw how 'small' it was, the house fell on his head.  He realized that she did not have the kind of $$$ he assumed she had.  His bad.  Things went downhill from there.  Again, she's like Almost ALL of the American's in this series -- they "get" someone who is from another country who is Out Of Their League and expect that person to Accept Them With All Of Their Foibles.   

• Love 4

I feel terrible for Danielle's daughters.  They seem like reasonable girls.   Living with Danielle must be quite a cross to bear, akin to living with an alcoholic parent except that Danielle's addiction is social media and romantic delusions.   Children shouldn't have to be smarter and more mature than their parents but that's exactly what's happening here.  My heart broke for the girl dutifully doing Danielle's hair and makeup even though she knew her mom was preparing to go against the wishes of her and her sister. 

Edited by millennium
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Eme said:

I imagine he Led her On Pretty Good.  She went to Tunisia and there are pictures of them together and he is smiling up a storm.  Then, when he got to the US and she clung to him like the barnacle that she is, he was smiling and HAPPY!  I think the second he got to her apartment and saw how 'small' it was, the house fell on his head.  He realized that she did not have the kind of $$$ he assumed she had.  His bad.  Things went downhill from there.  Again, she's like Almost ALL of the American's in this series -- they "get" someone who is from another country who is Out Of Their League and expect that person to Accept Them With All Of Their Foibles.   

Lets not forget that supposingly mo sent dani money for one of her daughters shoes that she didnt have money.. what $$ did he think she had! At least just their neccesities to be met but she didnt even have money for that and she hid that from him for him to come and not lose him

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, millennium said:

I feel terrible for Danielle's daughters.  They seem like reasonable girls.   Living with Danielle must be quite a cross to bear, akin to living with an alcoholic parent except that Danielle's addiction is social media and romantic delusions.   Children shouldn't have to be smarter and more mature than their parents but that's exactly what's happening here.  My heart broke for the girl dutifully doing Danielle's hair and makeup even though she knew her mom was preparing to go against the wishes of her and her sister. 

I totally agree. I figure it's just a matter of time that there are support groups like AA and Alanon for people who live with a parent or spouse who is addicted to social media. FaceTwittInsta-non.

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, millennium said:

It is very sad to watch the girls! I noticed how each one coped when they aired that rerun of Danielle & Mohamed So Far.  Danielle has a meltdown because Mohamed's phone of course doesn't work in the U.S.  Faith tries to reason with her. Her pretty long-haired daughter looks away. And, her other daughter, the spunky, Danielle clone, sits there like a sponge, soaking it all in, like this is how you behave over a man. Just awful!

She is starting to sound straight up SCARY! I am really starting to understand what Mohamed is talking about! She admitted to blocking doors to that he couldn't get out.  And, he sounds like a peaceable fellow who is not going to try to shove her out of the way.  And let's face it, the lady is built to block an entire door. That's just a fact. 

Not to mention the fact that she locked him in a room? WHAT? She's treating him like an item she purchased, and not like a human being.

• Love 6

I would agree if I thought Mohamed's version of events was true. Don't forget that Mohamed has driven more than one woman crazy by serving up a constant diet of lies and prevarications. It would be taxing enough for a reasonably intelligent woman to be "gaslighted" for over two years but Danielle is not reasonably intelligent. Mo is a master manipulator and conman and he's still doing it with a cult like following to this day. 

Danielle had nowhere near the brain capacity to deal with someone like Mohamed. Watching him talking to her is painful to behold, he talks rings around her at every turn. Others around Danielle can see exactly what Mohamed is and what he's doing-- as second daughter sadly observed 'I don't want you to meet with him but I know you won't listen to what I say".  I think she's seen her mother being emotionally abused by this man "he walks all over her and treats the rest of us like crap".  So no sympathy for Mo from me. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, realitymaven said:

I would agree if I thought Mohamed's version of events was true. Don't forget that Mohamed has driven more than one woman crazy by serving up a constant diet of lies and prevarications. It would be taxing enough for a reasonably intelligent woman to be "gaslighted" for over two years but Danielle is not reasonably intelligent. Mo is a master manipulator and conman and he's still doing it with a cult like following to this day. 

Danielle had nowhere near the brain capacity to deal with someone like Mohamed. Watching him talking to her is painful to behold, he talks rings around her at every turn. Others around Danielle can see exactly what Mohamed is and what he's doing-- as second daughter sadly observed 'I don't want you to meet with him but I know you won't listen to what I say".  I think she's seen her mother being emotionally abused by this man "he walks all over her and treats the rest of us like crap".  So no sympathy for Mo from me. 

Okay, that's interesting food for thought, but if he's such a good con man, then why did he pick her? After all, he's good looking and young; he could have done so much better!  The only thing Dani had going for her was that she had her tubes tied so he didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

When he decided to stay and marry Danielle he said, "They need me." I might be wrong here, but I sort of felt like he really meant it, and he was going to try to help them to the best of his ability.  If I'm not mistaken, in his part of the world, marriage is a bit more of an arranged deal anyway.  I'm sure he did want to live in the U.S., but he was also willing to take care of them.  And, he never lied to her son; he never said he was madly in love with Dani.  He just said that he would take care of them.  Unfortunately, she was just too crazy! And, I think his resentments got the better of him.  I would feel the same way after getting locked in a room.

Dani may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but somewhere along the line, she cultivated the ability to keep her crazy from showing, hiding it under a rather mild-mannered demeanor.  However, as is evidenced by her erratic driving in the snow in the next episode, her crazy definitely starts showing. As they say, time to tuck that back in, Dani!

• Love 3

Mo started with Belgian woman first-- his first FB page (complete with come hither photos) was in 2010. But European women are getting wised up about the whole Tunisian love rat scam so it's slim pickens. I think Mo couldn't believe his luck when he came across Danielle. He even confesses as much in that Audition Tape how "she's trusting me and caring about me a lot". JACKPOT!  And he's waxing rhapsodic about coming to America, not to join his lady love, but rather because there are so many new and exciting things in America. 

He admitted early on to one online correspondent (Mo was quite chatty in the early days) that he was never attracted to Danielle "she's fat". The best he could muster up on the tell all show in December 2014 was that it wasn't "big love", it was 60% trying something different (America!) and 40% because he doesn't like to stay in one place very long (truth). 

I think his camera line about staying to help the girls was insincere. According to Faith (eldest kid), they'd already wised up to him by then and he was already abusive to their Mom after one month "And I hated him after that". 

Beth (Rosacea friend Beth) turned against Mo when he admitted that everything he'd previously told her about his relationship with Danielle had been a lie: yes, they had slept together in Doha, yes he had told her he loved her in Doha, yes he had promised that they would live together as one big happy family. Before that, Mo had tried the sympathy card with Beth (standard for him) that he was a virgin in Doha, never promised Dani anything except that he would try to "grow feelings" for her (alas, unsuccessful) and that he had never ever no never dipped his wick with Dani before their wedding night.... an experience so troubling to his tender psyche that he vowed never to repeat it. 

If you ask me, that's a pretty good con! It worked so well, he used the same lines on NY mistress and she bought it too. Life in the U.S. has been one big happy journey for Mo so far, lol.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Okay, that's interesting food for thought, but if he's such a good con man, then why did he pick her? After all, he's good looking and young; he could have done so much better!  The only thing Dani had going for her was that she had her tubes tied so he didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

Because it's hard to find someone as stupid as Danielle and Nicole.  He needs to find a woman that suffers from erotomania (prone to delusional love fantasies, like every single of the defenders on his page) who will make irrational life decisions to satisfy her unquenchable need for romance.  Someone that will believe declarations of undying love within 48 hours and accept a marriage proposal from an unlikely foreign source... and be so affected by erotomania as to act on her delusions to mortgage her future and her chidren's future to travel overseas to meet him in some god-forsaken place, and pay his visa and airline ticket.  It's no short order.  Those are pretty hard criteria to meet.

Due to the attention from being on TV, every single erotomane in America is writing to him on his page trying to be "the one" and jumping at the chance to send him money and her phone number.  When he was in Doha, such women were much harder to find - I'm sure he took the first one.

Basically he needs a type of woman that suffers from a very specific and unusual mental illness... AND very stupid to boot.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

...but he was also willing to take care of them.  And, he never lied to her son; he never said he was madly in love with Dani.  He just said that he would take care of them.

He didn't work for 2 years while he was mooching off her and scamming women on the internet for free travel and cash, and contributed not a single penny.  His actions contradict his words.  Just like his professions to want a job in front of Luisa.  In reality they spent 2-3 weeks frolicking in Key West with her friend Erica and a third woman, not looking for work at all.  He had some jobs in Miami that he quit to travel to visit some woman, then quit more jobs to move to Tampa area to scam some other woman with romantic delusions.  He is a scammer pure and simple.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I disagree. . . . 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I disagree. . . . 

there are women drooling all over him as we speak....both his Public Fan Facebook page and his semi-private page. "Come live with me, Mo" "No, me" "You're so handsome." "You're so smart and kind"....and he insists that he doesn't want anyone to send him money. This is code for : "PM me and we'll talk. I have to know if I can trust you before I let you send me money"......(I kid you not)

• Love 4

I forgot an extra detail. This mistress had just been released from hospital but Mo's big concern was how that would affect the money flow. And even better, he was getting ready to fly back from South Carolina where, unbeknownst to NY mistress, he had just had an oil and lube job from Luisa.  Whatta guy!

1013 copy.jpg

Edited by realitymaven
  • Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:08 AM, stillhere1900 said:

I only watch this show every now & then, so I'm completely confused about Mohamed & Danielle.

Is she really trying to blackmail him into staying with her by telling Mohamed that she's going to file for an annulment instead of a divorce ? In one of her th's she said that she wanted to "work on the marriage"

Not only is he young enough to be her son, she's completely gross !!!!! She is 47 yrs old but imo she she looks older. She has done 'nothing'  to take care of herself except color her hair. How could she possibility think any man especially a 28 yr old one would be attracted to her ?

She's 43.

• Love 4

I don't understand women giving this guy the time of day, much less MONEY.  He doesn't even bother to pretend to give a shit about them.  He's actually rude and insulting while he is begging for money ...  "hopefully no more escuse like always...."  who would send him a dime after that?  I thought swindlers were supposed to be smooth and slick and sweet-talking, lol.  But he's an ASSHOLE.  Man there are some pretty sick tickets out there, falling for this stuff.  Signing up for it, even. Fighting for the chance to be this guy's victim.  

It's nuts.

• Love 12

Well, now, I'm halfway defending him, and I wouldn't consider myself to be an erotomaniac.

(I gotta fever, and the only prescription is more MO!)

This stuff is fascinating, BTW! Where was the mistress who gave him 40K?

Quite the Lothario, this one.

And someone tried to kill herself? Over Mo?

Are you sure we've got the same guy here?

• Love 1

Yup, same dude. I'm no shrink (not even close) but I noticed that the women who fall for him also have a history of anxiety disorders. I thought it was coincidence at first but sure enough, Mo seems able to play into something-- separation anxiety-- to kick them into panic whenever he threatens to leave. 

The mistress who gave him 40K was a Vietnamese/French immigrant in NY city. Very rich but having problems with her hubby, turning 40, insecure, slightly overweight-- perfect for the Mo trap. When she wrote the above message, she said she was in a French hospital. She'd just left Mo  earlier in the month from their trip together in Vegas. But while the cat was away, he scampered off to Luisa in South Carolina. There's another classic message (also made public) where he complains to Luisa that he wasted his time with the French woman because she didn't give him the money he needed for his brother's 'weeding".

• Love 5

Boy Mohamed really thought he had found something special in Luisa, lol.  He was just so giggly sitting there talking about her.  And he was clearly smitten with her once they first met.  He was like a different person. 

The bloom didn't take long to fall off that rose, did it?  HA.  I typically am not one to wish bad things to upon people unless they really piss me off, but I really wish that Luisa had managed to burn Mohamed much worse than she did before she took off.  Just leaving him in Florida to fend for himself was not enough.  Sure, seeing him wandering around in the mis-matched last pieces of clothing he had clean was great, and seeing the run down little motel he had to move into was fun.  But I wish she had caused him to spend his last penny before she abandoned him.  I wanted to see him sleeping under a bridge and making tomato soup out of ketchup packets just to have something to eat.  I wanted him to have to call Danielle begging her to wire him money so he could come home.  And I wanted her to tell him NO.  

I know, right, like Danielle would ever hesitate to do anything she had to do to lure Mohamed back to Ohio. I wonder when enough is going to be enough for her.  She has steadfastly refused to give up on making him her pet.  No humiliation seems great enough to deter her.  I wouldn't be surprised if at the last second when she is about to be granted an annulment, she tries to pull the plug because it would be too likely to result in Mohamed being deported and I don't think Danielle could bear to let that happen. It would mean the end of her fantasy relationship - and acknowledging that she didn't get her way.  Somehow I think the second part would be more troubling to her.  She's more in love with the idea of controlling Mohamed than she is on love with Mohamed himself, that's for sure.  And just screwing him over by getting him deported wouldn't be good enough.  She wants him to be actually screwing her.  The ultimate expression of power over someone.  

The cruelest thing Mohamed could do to Danielle is just pack up his shit and fly back to Tunisia and deny her the ability to control anything that happens to him.  

• Love 18

To me he comes off as petulant, abusive and cruel, not a lost little boy in America, unhappy in love over and over so that maybe I hope to be his ultimate romantic savior, because you know, such bad luck in love, maybe he'll consider me!  I will be submissive to him and respect him!

Yes attraction is a mystery, and what 99% of women see as correctly as antisocial, selfish and tyrannical, there is a 1% that craves it, and to make their own attraction to tyranny more palatable to themselves, self-delude into seeing him as misunderstood and only in need of their perfect love.

• Love 9

Mo really bit off more than he could chew with Dani... probably expected to get here, wait a bit, then take off, green card landed, done. But he got a doozy who won't let him go, not because she's feeling used, but because she really wants him & thinks he can love her.

Dani should use all this extra time she has on her hands & the money from TLC to work with a good therapist.

Edited by gonecrackers
Changed to Mo, 'cuz why so formal?
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Yes attraction is a mystery, and what 99% of women see as correctly as antisocial, selfish and tyrannical, there is a 1% that craves it, and to make their own attraction to tyranny more palatable to themselves, self-delude into seeing him as misunderstood and only in need of their perfect love.

Well said!

28 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

probably expected to get here, wait a bit, then take off, green card landed, done.

Mo's younger bro and his best friend were already in Canada in 2012 when Mo cyber-met Dani. Canada, unlike the U.S. had a policy at that time (since changed) that as soon as the foreigner marries, he gets his permanent record status. No conditions, no waiting. So there were a lot of high profile stories of Canadian spouses being abandoned as soon as the wedding documents were done. 

I heard that the show producers were the one who arranged for Mo to see a lawyer on the day of his wedding. I think he was genuinely shocked to find out that it would take longer than expected for him to get his "how you call it.. the Green Card". Then they showed him on the phone blasting someone in Arabic. "I never wanted to come here"  I think he was talking to his bro and friend in Canada: he never wanted to come to the U.S., he wanted to come to Canada. In fact, when he left Danielle two weeks after the wedding he tried to get Halal Potatoes Angie to drive him to Canada. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

Mo's younger bro and his best friend were already in Canada in 2012 when Mo cyber-met Dani. Canada, unlike the U.S. had a policy at that time (since changed) that as soon as the foreigner marries, he gets his permanent record status. No conditions, no waiting. So there were a lot of high profile stories of Canadian spouses being abandoned as soon as the wedding documents were done. 

I heard that the show producers were the one who arranged for Mo to see a lawyer on the day of his wedding. I think he was genuinely shocked to find out that it would take longer than expected for him to get his "how you call it.. the Green Card". Then they showed him on the phone blasting someone in Arabic. "I never wanted to come here"  I think he was talking to his bro and friend in Canada: he never wanted to come to the U.S., he wanted to come to Canada. In fact, when he left Danielle two weeks after the wedding he tried to get Halal Potatoes Angie to drive him to Canada. 

It's a long, hard road to Canada for poor Mo.

• Love 6

Okay, I'm confused! Is the French Vietnamese woman who gave him 40K and wound up in a psych ward the same one whose name began with a C, who claimed to be pregnant, who bought him the Burberry suit who was also married and had a son?

Does anyone know how many of these women there were in total? Ballpark figure?