Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

On September 15, 2016 at 7:29 PM, GracieK said:

I feel sorry for neither of them, but Mo does not get a pass from me.  He's a scam artist and a grifter and he never had any intentions of staying with Danielle.  He pulled off every trick in the Tunisian rat playbook.  

I read some of that Tunisian rat website and Mohammed doesn't seem as "good" at this as some of the other men are. Those men straight up spend hours and hours per day brainwashing women. Mohammed didn't have to do that with Danielle because she was on the rebound and was just glad to have a man act like he liked her. I think he planned on staying with Danielle longer then he did (not forever, just longer) but he gained some fame and women started hitting him up, at which point he realized that he doesn't have to be with Danielle. So he skanked out and got mouth herpes. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, realitymaven said:

You might want to rethink that one. Yes, Tunisian fine dining is superb but how do you feel about carrot salad mixed with Slim Jims (a form of meat, I am told) and overcooked noodles? That's what I thought! So you and hubby might want to give Mo's Diner a miss.

Don't forget the Teflon scratches from Mo's habit of using a fork on Dani's frying pans ^_^

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I read some of that Tunisian rat website and Mohammed doesn't seem as "good" at this as some of the other men are. Those men straight up spend hours and hours per day brainwashing women. Mohammed didn't have to do that with Danielle because she was on the rebound and was just glad to have a man act like he liked her. I think he planned on staying with Danielle longer then he did (not forever, just longer) but he gained some fame and women started hitting him up, at which point he realized that he doesn't have to be with Danielle. So he skanked out and got mouth herpes. 

I think if she'd gone along with his traveling plans and not questioned him, he'd still be there. But his various girlfriends were contacting her as well, asking her to set Mo free to be with them. That had to be a tad humiliating. Especially when NY Mistress posted a photo of herself supposedly pregnant with Mo's baby (turned out to be a fake but still)....he really set a new bar for love rats! And denying that he even had girlfriends while sporting a giant Herpes sore on his mouth....that's a special level of gall right there!

28 minutes ago, trashTV said:

Don't forget the Teflon scratches from Mo's habit of using a fork on Dani's frying pans ^_^

What did that innocent Teflon ever do to anyone to deserve such a fate? Save the Teflon!

• Love 4
On September 12, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Drogo said:

I just met these two this weekend when I caught up on the recap show, and wow, this is some depressing stuff.  I don't like Danielle, but I feel guilty for not liking Danielle? 

That means she has worked her whining, pitiful, teary, succubus magic on you.

• Love 5

Mo is a player and Danielle hasn't been entirely honest with Mo either. He wouldn't kiss her at their wedding "for religious reasons", but he's ok with adultery as long as he's the one doing it...mmmmmm kay...

Danielle is a mess, but she, nor anyone for this matter deserves this kind of treatment.

• Love 8
On 9/26/2016 at 10:05 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Danielle is a mess, but she, nor anyone for this matter deserves this kind of treatment.

Uhhmmm  ... I dunno ... I'm not sure I agree with that, lol

But one thing is for sure though ... her daughters don't deserve it. 

One word, girls: conservatorship!  Look into it! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Uhhmmm  ... I dunno ... I'm not sure I agree with that, lol

But one thing is for sure though ... her daughters don't deserve it. 

One word, girls: conservatorship!  Look into it! 

Nobody deserves to be mistreated by anyone. That said, I totally agree that she should be thinking of the welfare of her own children above all else. Conservatorship looks like a VERY good idea!

• Love 1

I think Danielle has dished out her fair share of mistreatment, so I got no sympathy for her.  She just wanted a hot piece of ass the same way those guys that go to Asian countries do, looking to hook up with some sexy young thang who wouldn't give them the time of day if they were American-born.  Just like those men, Danielle dangled a green card in front of her target to land him.  She doesn't LOVE Mohammad. She wants to own him. The strange twist is, it turns out Danielle is broke as a joke and far from being able to buy herself a her husband, she needs HIM to get a job and help her pay her bills.  She's not even a decent sugar momma!

Mohammad is a classic love rat and Danielle is preying on him just as much as he is on her.  They deserve each other.  It would serve them both right if Mohammad was deported and Danielle had to spend years paying the government back for what the process cost. 

• Love 24
On 9/15/2016 at 3:54 PM, ChristmasJones said:

^^ Natalie68 - that is very interesting about your mom and sister. Do you have any guesses as to what it is about them that draws strangers so often?  (its interesting that its your mom and sister- are there any other relatives that have that tendency? aunts, grandmas?)

No idea!  My grandmother was the same.  My moms sister (twin) and her brother no.  Her brother was a creeper though.  We all look alike and are equally friendly but perhaps she just looks more welcoming.  One thing she is that me and my other sister aren't is a mom so maybe its the mom vibe.  

7 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

"When Gabe is flirtatious with me, it makes me feel like a woman"

~Danielle

Don't forget the visual of her licking cotton candy off her fingers while she said it. Yummy.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

At least Danielle's new love interest is a chubby chaser.  

And he admits it! Also that he likes older women! I wonder what the wife who left him looks like. Has Danielle ever pronounced a final "ng" on a word? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3

Is Mohammed gay?  He didn't seem to have even the slightest sexual interest in Luisa, which seems odd to me.   She's hot in a cheap kind of way and I doubt she'd be unwilling.  

I found myself wondering how Luisa finances her lifestyle.   Who can afford to relocate to Florida, live in a hotel waiting to feel the right vibe while supporting a green card parasite, then pick up and relocate to the West Coast at whim?   With no visible source of income?

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, millennium said:

I found myself wondering how Luisa finances her lifestyle.   Who can afford to relocate to Florida, live in a hotel waiting to feel the right vibe while supporting a green card parasite, then pick up and relocate to the West Coast at whim?   With no visible source of income?

Your first guess would probably be correct.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Cherrio said:

At least Danielle's new love interest is a chubby chaser.  

Yes, he is! And he likes older women. I think he's Latino.

That said, like Danielle, I like my men a little exotic (I'm a very pale girl with dark hair and light colored eyes) as a general rule, but I also like a little meat on their bones...just enough to look like they're being well fed. She likes them skinny, almost scrawny looking. I just hope he treats Dani better than Mo has, but I also hope she doesn't behave the way she has with Mo.

I like that Luisa dished out some shit that Mo didn't like. American women don't put up with that shit. Mo can be a little bitch when he doesn't get his way

He's starting to ping my gaydar...I can't put my finger on it exactly why... and if I'm right, it wouldn't be safe for him to go back to Tunisia. It would explain his reluctance to be intimate with women. Nothing he can do about that...at least he could be who he is here.

Thought I posted this last night. Wifi is wonky at my house. I'm not the only one who has speculated on this 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

He's starting to ping my gaydar...I can't put my finger on it exactly why... and if I'm right, it wouldn't be safe for him to go back to Tunisia. It would explain his reluctance to be intimate with women. Nothing he can do about that...at least he could be who he is here.

Mo kinda pinged with me with his Walmart friend. LOL! 

• Love 12

Could be why he flouts immigration by doing what he wants because he could say he fears persecution.  I know even though gay marriage is legal here, INS policy may not be caught up.  INS does not recognize common law marriage, even though a common law marriage in a state such as Texas is still legal in a state that doesn't recognize it.

• Love 2
On 9/11/2016 at 8:01 PM, Nowhere said:

When the season started Mohamed looked very healthy and happy and at the end he was gaunt, pale and depressed. He probably had romanticized America thinking he was going to live with a nice woman who has her shit together and instead he got a very disturbed person who can't keep the electricity on and can't hold a job. Obviously he wanted the green card but I think he genuinely thought he could make it work with Danielle. She may not be much to look at but he probably thought she would make a loving wife at least who he had previously cultivated a real friendship with. He was undeniably very happy to see her when he arrived. He was using her for the green card, yeah and she's using him for dick. Well she didn't hold up her end of the deal because she misrepresented her living situation and let her trashy family get involved with every aspect of the relationship. So no wonder he didn't hold up his end of the deal. Danielle is a grown ass woman with grown ass children and she takes a husband whose frontal lobe isn't yet fully developed and im supposed to feel sorry for her? Sorry but I say Mohamed good for you, you got the green card, now get away from this crazy bitch and try to be happy. 

If a man acted like Danielle did treating his mail order bride the way she treated Mohamed, what would we be saying about the female? I'm pretty sure we'd say get away from this guy. Get your green card if you must and then leave. Sort of like how I felt about Nikki from last season. That's how I feel about Mohamed. Yes, he reacted very poorly and there are rumors about other women (I tend to think that people just pick on Danielle because she is so unlikeable and don't necessarily think women throw themselves at him), but he does at least try to communicate his feelings and she's too dumb to pick up on it. I don't know. This one confuses me. 

I agree! I don't like how he's been demonized. I think he really did think they could make it work. Marriage is viewed very differently in his part of the world. I think he hoped that they could continue to be good friends. But this unbalanced woman started pawing at him from the moment he got off the plane! She was sickly scary with her constant embraces and hand holding and she didn't give a thought to how he was responding. She gave him no time or space... or respect. Certainly she did wait until marriage but every embrace turned into a big sloppy smooshy wet side kiss fiasco! He was terrified. She couldn't have done a better job of driving him away between that and the lying about her finances. She treated him like a meat puppet. I say, Run, Mo, run! Be free! And don't get deported.

• Love 9

@CoachWristletJen I would have had an easier time buying this if Mo hadn't started conning other women and treating them just as badly. Two showed up on the public 90 Day page reposting messages from Mo. He promised one woman that yes he would travel to New Brunswick, start a new life with her, they were soulmates etc......now if she'd just send that Western Union asap to prove that he could trust her. Oh......kay.

lisa 2.jpg

lisa 1.jpg

• Love 4

Are those two different women in the messenger screenshots? They both call him M? I'm not saying that Mohammed isn't seeing women or that he isn't receiving money, but screenshots aren't proof of anything. Anybody can make a fake fb account using Mohammed's name and picture and then message whatever they want to that account and answer their own fake messages with a different account. Texts are also easily faked.

Edited by Nowhere
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

Are those two different women in the messenger screenshots? They both call him M? I'm not saying that Mohammed isn't seeing women or that he isn't receiving money, but screenshots aren't proof of anything. Anybody can make a fake fb account using Mohammed's name and picture and then message whatever they want to that account and answer their own fake messages with a different account. Texts are also easily faked.

Same woman-- the online lovers tend to out each other publicly on the 90 Day page. It's the time-honored Jerry Springer show tradition of women blaming other women for their man's infidelity. This woman admitted that yes, these were here messages and there were plenty more where those came from: 

lisa dawn 1 copy.jpg

• Love 1

The whole brouhaha started when Mo promised Danielle he would stray no more, Danielle then found a Western Union receipt in his pants pocket (although relations were rocky, he did permit her to do all his laundry for him), Danielle's then best "internet" friend (later to become angry enemy and Mohamed defender) called him out on Facebook 90 Day page as well......even Dickens couldn't write this stuff.  TLC should have kept the cameras rolling all year.....

mo and lisa 2015-12-15 at 9.07.05 AM.png

• Love 3

I don't like how he's been demonized. I think he really did think they could make it work. Marriage is viewed very differently in his part of the world. I think he hoped that they could continue to be good friends. But this unbalanced woman started pawing at him from the moment he got off the plane!

You will never convince me that Mohamed is a victim. Danielle showed him her true colors from the day his airplane landed. He chose to marry her, knowing he couldn't stand her and didn't trust her.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Mohamed has repeatedly said the immigration rules and laws don't apply to him. "I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want." I hope his ass is shipped back to Tunisa and he has no Internet access.

Dani would go nuts if she couldn't track him on social media. Mohamed keeps drama in her simple life. 

• Love 1

I think Mo and Dani deserve each other.  He came here for the green card; but let's face it, if Mo was short, fat and bald, Dani NEVER would have brought him over.  When Dani was talking about Gabe, she said it all, she likes having a hot, young boyfriend/husband because she knows that people look at them and wonder how she got him.  THAT is what Dani wants, she doesn't care if the man is kind or decent, he just has to be hot.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Mohamed has repeatedly said the immigration rules and laws don't apply to him. "I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want." I hope his ass is shipped back to Tunisa and he has no Internet access.

Or failing that, I'd be satisfied with just "no internet access"

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Mo and Dani deserve each other.  He came here for the green card; but let's face it, if Mo was short, fat and bald, Dani NEVER would have brought him over.  When Dani was talking about Gabe, she said it all, she likes having a hot, young boyfriend/husband because she knows that people look at them and wonder how she got him.  THAT is what Dani wants, she doesn't care if the man is kind or decent, he just has to be hot.

Funny thing, when people wonder how she "got him" their minds don't in the place she thinks... no one is going, "oh wow she must be a charismatic intellect with captivating conversation and refined viewpoints, a dynamic and enviable companion, someone with an irreproachable moral compass and a peerless listener."

Instead we all think, is he a perv? A criminal? A famewhore? He's so nice to take his mom roller skating!

I have seen screenshots of her flirting with some new rat in India and her "sexting" actually included gems like "we have sex then you make me breakfast in the morning" and "I like corn flakes."  Yes there are more details in the breakfast cereal than the lovemaking LOL.  That's the whole of it.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
Always close your quotation marks!
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Yes, he is! And he likes older women. I think he's Latino.

That said, like Danielle, I like my men a little exotic (I'm a very pale girl with dark hair and light colored eyes) as a general rule, but I also like a little meat on their bones...just enough to look like they're being well fed. She likes them skinny, almost scrawny looking. I just hope he treats Dani better than Mo has, but I also hope she doesn't behave the way she has with Mo.

I like that Luisa dished out some shit that Mo didn't like. American women don't put up with that shit. Mo can be a little bitch when he doesn't get his way

Thought I posted this last night. Wifi is wonky at my house. I'm not the only one who has speculated on this 

Gave is from mexico but lives in the states...

Just now, Verojama said:

Gave is from mexico but lives in the states...

Sorry lol gabe

• Love 2

I will never believe in a million years that Mohammad is a victim. He has seen pictures of Danielle before she came to Tunisia and you can't tell me that he was ever attracted to her. 

Mohammad saw a desperate, lonely woman who probably has low self- esteem, and thought that she would be his ticket to an easy life. 

Mohammed uses people, that's his specialty. He doesn't want to work. He uses his "charms" to bamboozle lonely, middle- aged women into buying things for him. 

I  can't stand the way he is so smug about it. He acts like the world owes him something.

• Love 22

I just saw the latest, & had to laugh when Danielle was roller skating with Gabe & said she didn't want to 'look like a fool'. I immediately thought looking foolish while skating should be the least of your worries lady.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 14