Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

On 10/11/2016 at 5:47 PM, Absolutkaos said:

If Luisa is 135 pounds then I am the Wizard of Oz.  More like 165. She looks great from the neck up, but then she had to get greedy to be on tv and showed the rest of her body.

• Love 3

Not sure if this has been posted-

From Pao's IG:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BMekmGNA7vrtHvL_YjtGtyXtoK8bc3rVFpB7yw0/

"I don't feel that I need to explain, but I will for those who actually want to know a little bit more about me. I didn't “start” my modeling career a couple months ago like some people think I did. When I lived in Colombia, I started my modeling career at the age of 18 and continued with it for a few years, then traveled around the world and eventually started my own shoe company. Later on, I stopped working as a model in order to focus on my company. When Russ and I decided to get married and he asked me to move to the U.S. and start a new life with him. I decided to sell my company in order to not lose all my savings and investments. In the end, I had to choose between my company and my husband and of course I chose my husband. I moved to the U.S. to be with Russ and I decided to start a new life and a new beginning. I was offered to work with two agencies in Oklahoma and I signed on with both of them and have been working with them since. I have also been working as a commercial spokes model for almost a year with a furniture store. I've been part of different commercials and movies and I couldn't be more proud of myself! So for those who think that I'm just "starting" my modeling career please investigate further before making assumptions about me. I'm not looking for fashion or runaway shows, I'm not looking for fame, I'm only looking and doing something that I love and I'm happy doing it!

It's easy for people to hide behind a computer and write awful and mean comments about someone just because they "think" they are better than them! Look, everybody has their own life, their own decisions to make, and it’s not for anyone else to decide! Just because people are different doesn’t make them bad. The only person who can judge is GOD, not anyone else! LIVE AND LET LIVE!

I have accepted my place as a public figure and criticism seems to be a huge part of my life but I want to speak up for those who are not heard or cannot stand up for themselves. I understand freedom of speech, but that does not give anyone the right to put others down and judge them just because they are not like you

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

From Pao's IG:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BMekmGNA7vrtHvL_YjtGtyXtoK8bc3rVFpB7yw0/

"I don't feel that I need to explain, but I will for those who actually want to know a little bit more about me. I didn't “start” my modeling career a couple months ago like some people think I did. When I lived in Colombia, I started my modeling career at the age of 18 and continued with it for a few years, then traveled around the world and eventually started my own shoe company. Later on, I stopped working as a model in order to focus on my company. When Russ and I decided to get married and he asked me to move to the U.S. and start a new life with him. I decided to sell my company in order to not lose all my savings and investments. In the end, I had to choose between my company and my husband and of course I chose my husband. I moved to the U.S. to be with Russ and I decided to start a new life and a new beginning. I was offered to work with two agencies in Oklahoma and I signed on with both of them and have been working with them since. I have also been working as a commercial spokes model for almost a year with a furniture store. I've been part of different commercials and movies and I couldn't be more proud of myself! So for those who think that I'm just "starting" my modeling career please investigate further before making assumptions about me. I'm not looking for fashion or runaway shows, I'm not looking for fame, I'm only looking and doing something that I love and I'm happy doing it!

It's easy for people to hide behind a computer and write awful and mean comments about someone just because they "think" they are better than them! Look, everybody has their own life, their own decisions to make, and it’s not for anyone else to decide! Just because people are different doesn’t make them bad. The only person who can judge is GOD, not anyone else! LIVE AND LET LIVE!

I have accepted my place as a public figure and criticism seems to be a huge part of my life but I want to speak up for those who are not heard or cannot stand up for themselves. I understand freedom of speech, but that does not give anyone the right to put others down and judge them just because they are not like you

Um.... actually it does Paola, it's called freedom of speech, welcome to America!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

If you can't handle comments on your life? Do not expose your life on reality shows.

• Love 10

Pao has gotten the big-headed reality TV syndrome disease. Most people go on a reality show and then disappear into obscurity, continuing to live their lives as they did before. Might be why some of the couples didn't want come on this show, they have had enough "fame."   

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Pao has gotten the big-headed reality TV syndrome disease. Most people go on a reality show and then disappear into obscurity, continuing to live their lives as they did before. Might be why some of the couples didn't want come on this show, they have had enough "fame."   

Obviously TLC portrayed her as someone who was a noob at modeling, rather than someone who'd done quite a bit of it before. She felt offended enough by postings to "set us all straight". I'm sure they read what's being said about them on this forum as well.

I post frequently in the Duggar family PTV forums  for the wonderful snark that lives there.  Many of the posters would notice if we snarked too much on one thing, then there would be a social media post from the Duggs with an Internet FU just to show us that they do so eat veg...etc. Not meaning to get OT, but it seems from their SM behavior that they or their friends are reading the posts here. Certainly other reality show producers and casts read what's posted here.

• Love 2
On 11/10/2016 at 5:43 AM, Major Bigtime said:

That's the issue I've always had with reality shows. Some of the participants can't be content to get their 15 minutes of fame, they want to hog out at the trough (RH, anyone?) I now refuse to watch any so-called reality show that does this. The first season is novel, the second, and third, and....not so much. 

• Love 4

Pao is a beautiful woman. But those pictures were not flattering, she looked chubby and lumpy.  I love that she is curvy.   

and real modeling agencies don't make you pay to be part of their book.  

If you look at her website, some of her photos are amazing.  But I checked her website during her season and none of the photos are updated.   

• Love 3
On November 11, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Trace said:

I wish I had your strength peaceknit

It's not so much strength, as being burned out, lol. If I remember correctly, the reality show genre started when the writers went on strike. The tide seems to be going back to (totally) scripted shows. 

Jason never struck me as a violent person, in fact, he's always stricken me as rather passive, as long as you don't stand between him and a dime.  Cassia however has been known for threatening fans with physical harm using the nastiest language imaginable.  My hunch is that the provocation had to be pretty intense and building up over time.

Maybe Jason's next romantic entreprise will involve someone more age-appropriate and more suitable.

• Love 2

I tend to believe victims unless the abuse claim is coming from someone who is a known liar, like Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom or Mohamed from 90 Day Fiance, but this just doesn't strike me as true. As @Toaster Strudel said, Cassia is the one known for threatening violence, and Cassia is the one we saw throwing little tantrums and calling herself "fiery" while I was calling her stupid and immature. For once, I'm going to wait for more info before believing Jason is guilty.

If the evidence in the police report is released and it looks like Jason is guilty, I'll have no problem telling him to go to hell. Cassia left him before Thanksgiving and seemingly wanted out of the marriage. Jason said they were in couples therapy and working on it, but Cassia seemed done with the relationship before she arrived in this country. She had been denied entry several times, including for an educational VISA along with previous  petitions by Jason. He was just a means to an end for her, and I think she thought he was more financially sound than he is and that she would have more opportunity here, but he lived in a retirement community not a bustling metropolis, and she was quickly bored. I wouldn't put it past her to lie or exaggerate to get him arrested and I hate that I'm thinking like that because abuse victims are typically not believed and it's unfair. Yet my initial reaction is that she was the problem.

More information will probably be released soon, and I'll probably find myself blaming Jason for his actions like I should. 

Edited by Christina
Added a word that changed the meaning of the sentence I originally typed incorrectly.
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Christina said:

I tend to believe victims unless the abuse is coming from someone who is a known liar, like Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom or Mohamed from 90 Day Fiance, but this just doesn't strike me as true. As @Toaster Strudel said, Cassia is the one known for threatening violence, and Cassia is the one we saw throwing little tantrums and calling herself "fiery" while I was calling her stupid and immature. For once, I'm going to wait for more info before believing Jason is guilty.

Don't feel bad. Domestic violence can go both ways. Some women know enough to manipulate things so that the man is blamed even when he's actually not guilty - make him push her off of him in self-defense, for example, and then yell that he threw her down. It happens.

It could be that Jason is only guilty of stupidity in trying to buy a selfish bride who was clearly just using him.

• Love 1

There is no doubt that the mug shot is his, and that he was arrested. My issue is with Cassia's behavior. I rarely went to the 90 Day Fiance Facebook page because it was awful, but was reading there the night that Cassia got herself kicked out and had her account frozen by Facebook for threatening people. She posted that her husband had to go to Colombia because all American women are fat, which got a bunch of responses, some of them quite funny. She posted to one person that she hoped that women died of cancer, and that woman screencapped it before she deleted it. She insulted people's kids for being fat, and one was a few months old baby. She was completely, utterly out of control and nasty. And she was proud of it.

She would get in Twitter wars with people who didn't even tweet towards her or about her. She and Jason would follow the feeds and attack. Someone took offense to Cassia saying that Jason was an enlisted officer, since that woman was able to find where he was dishonorably discharged from the Navy or National Guard Reserves. Cassia reigned hell down upon her, threatening and tweeting to people on her friends lists. Someone reported her to Twitter for a Terms of Service violation, but as far as I could tell, Twitter didn't do anything to her.

Jason had no problem arguing with people on social media, either, but he wasn't as nasty as Cassia. I'm seeing there was a domestic battery situation, and find it hard to believe that he was the instigator. He very well could have been, but so could she. I have no respect for either one of them and think they were both using each other, but Jason was at least in love with her. She acted like she could barely stand him. I don't blame her, I could barely stand him and he didn't lead me to believe he was financially well off to get me to marry him.

I wonder what rag is going to buy his story? 

Cassia had said at one point that she had almost graduated with a degree in journalism when she was in Colombia. I wonder if any credits transferred, or if she has to start completely over. She probably had to start over, since the curriculum wouldn't be the same. She may not be in journalism any longer, either.

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, ExplainItAgain said:

Mel and Devar are expecting a child! Interesting.

I checked out their social media. Devar seems so happy about the baby. Good for them. I always disliked their edit. How many times did we have to see the sister say "I don't trust Devar".

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I checked out their social media. Devar seems so happy about the baby. Good for them. I always disliked their edit. How many times did we have to see the sister say "I don't trust Devar".

With the silent "because he's black" at the end. Or is it just me that thought she was thinking that? 

• Love 8

Or because he's foreign.  The area where they are is very anti-immigrant, but the funny thing is that most of the people living there come from immigrants - mostly Eastern European (Poland, etc).

20 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I dont know, I have a feeling that if he was a white foreigner the sister's attitude would have been a lot different.  

Probably, but by the same token, had he been a local person of color, she probably would have been a little kinder.  How much, exactly, I can't say.

Danielle and Mohamed (Season 2)

Because of their age difference, Danielle's family was skeptical right off the bat whether Mohamed really cared for Danielle or just wanted a green card. After the two married, Mohamed moved out of the house, blaming Danielle's "horrible smell." He also claimed, during an update show, that Danielle threatened to deport him every time he wouldn't have sex with her.

After Mohamed was caught canoodling with a female friend, Danielle tried to file for annulment for "fraud and adultery." In March 2017, the couple were finally divorced.

I found this hysterical!  Their age difference is the first thing that made them skeptical?  

• Love 4

Please please please for the love of all things holy do not include Dani at the reunion.  That thing has used up her 15 minutes of fame plus overtime.

I rather see the specimen make an ass of himself and complain about how unfairly he was treated by TLC and how he and Nikki are "tru luv 4ever" than Dani sitting there crying, coyly smiling for the camera or other Dani-isms.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Please please please for the love of all things holy do not include Dani at the reunion.  That thing has used up her 15 minutes of fame plus overtime.

I rather see the specimen make an ass of himself and complain about how unfairly he was treated by TLC and how he and Nikki are "tru luv 4ever" than Dani sitting there crying, coyly smiling for the camera or other Dani-isms.

Reunion?

On 5/23/2017 at 0:59 PM, greekmom said:

I just thought of her yesterday.  I was watching a Judge Judy (don't judge!) and one of the plaintiffs looked and sounded JUST LIKE a 22 year old Dani.  It was eerie.

• Love 3