Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

Posted this in the main thread, didn't know it was a violation since it already happened (sorry Drogo), but according to one of the show's executive producers, Devar's sisters weren't invited to the wedding, even though they had US Visas at the time. I get the vibe that Melanie has no respect for and actively dislikes Devar's family, and the feeling is quickly becoming mutual, hence them laughing in her face.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gtavakolitv/status/787824734595534848

Edited by ChaChaSlide
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ChaChaSlide said:

Posted this in the main thread, didn't know it was a violation since it already happened (sorry Drogo), but according to one of the show's executive producers, Devar's sisters weren't invited to the wedding, even though they had US Visas at the time. I get the vibe that Melanie has no respect for and actively dislikes Devar's family, and the feeling is quickly becoming mutual, hence them laughing in her face.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gtavakolitv/status/787824734595534848

I think they expected Melanie to pay for their tickets and expenses and that's why they didn't come.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, Nutella said:

I think they expected Melanie to pay for their tickets and expenses and that's why they didn't come.

Even if that was the case, how would she know if she didn't invite them? Where was the opportunity to ask for her to pay their way if they weren't invited to begin with? And that they had US visas seemingly on their own volition, they're likely in a comfortable space financially. 

I don't think Melanie knows much of anything about Devar outside of his "bedroom bully" skills TBH, nor does she care to learn. Something about her isn't right, and I honestly feel that she's doing her damndest to isolate Devar from his family.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, ChaChaSlide said:

Even if that was the case, how would she know if she didn't invite them? Where was the opportunity to ask for her to pay their way if they weren't invited to begin with? And that they had US visas seemingly on their own volition, they're likely in a comfortable space financially. 

I don't think Melanie knows much of anything about Devar outside of his "bedroom bully" skills TBH, nor does she care to learn. Something about her isn't right, and I honestly feel that she's doing her damndest to isolate Devar from his family.

Did she really not invite the sisters? What evidence is there for that statement?

Just because people hold a tourist visa to the US it doesn't mean they have enough money to travel whenever they want. They probably have them because they visited mom. perhaps they worked under the table while there.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Nutella said:

Did she really not invite the sisters? What evidence is there for that statement?

Just because people hold a tourist visa to the US it doesn't mean they have enough money to travel whenever they want. They probably have them because they visited mom. perhaps they worked under the table while there.

I don't know, I get a strange feeling about Melanie; I sense that she really doesn't respect Devar's family.  Maybe Devar himself told Melanie things about his family, to make himself sound great, that aren't true, but as you said, we don't have any hard evidence saying either. 

I wonder why Dani took down her FB fan page.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't know, I get a strange feeling about Melanie; I sense that she really doesn't respect Devar's family.  Maybe Devar himself told Melanie things about his family, to make himself sound great, that aren't true, but as you said, we don't have any hard evidence saying either. 

I wonder why Dani took down her FB fan page.

My gut feeling is that it's not Melanie who was not being nice to his family, but rather, that it was Devar who kept Melanie away from his family.  Devar always had the narrative that his family in Jamaica was poor and struggling and in need of his $$$ to survive (remember in their season he said his sisters fully depended on him). However, his sisters live in a beautiful, new, large home. That really doesn't fit Devar's narrative of poor strugggling family. Since the house looks so new, I wonder how much of Melanie's money went into its construction.

Don't worry about Danielle's page, it will be back.

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:38 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wonder sometimes just how stunted Danielle really is.  She seemed to let a different side of herself slip a few times when they were first on the show. Once she and Mohamed went into a room and closed the door and she instantly sounded like a completely different person, ripping into him.  I didn't even recognize her voice. And I've seen a clip of her confronting Mohamed (I think in Miami) where she shows that side of herself again.  I am not at all sure she is the hapless, backwards victimized rube she sometimes seems like.

Originally I thought she was just a foolish, delusional, extremely lonely woman who had talked herself into believing Mohamed really cared for her because she was desperate for love.  But lately I find myself doubting that. More and more I think she is just an slimy schemer who thought she could acquire a sexy boy toy who would be so grateful for her bringing him to the US he would actually stick around and play husband for her. And she got really ticked off when that didn't work out for her.  She whines and whimpers and begs, but deep down I think she is more pissed off than hurt.  But the bumbling lovesick fool routine is more sympathetic, so she's milking it. 

I think Danielle is more manipulative than stunted, quite frankly.  Don't get me wrong, I think she is dumb as a stump.  But not so dumb that I feel any sympathy for her.  Not when she is clever enough to keep herself on this show by dragging out the drama with her and Mohamed instead of moving on with her life like a person with even her limited amount of sense would do if they had sincerely loved someone and trusted them and then had their heart really stomped on. 

She's my late mother-in-law, to a tee.  Doesn't give anything without expecting something in return.  Not book smart, but definitely street smart.  My MIL had a not-so great childhood (not sure with Danielle) and learned how to be a master manipulator - she was able to rationalize anything.  Played the victim constantly, but was responsible herself for most of her issues.  The kids went without so she could have what she wanted, but constantly told people how much she loved her kids and what a great mom she was.  Utilities were in the kids names and the kids had a horrible credit history before they were 18 (again, not sure about Danielle, but it's been speculated).  Was extremely impulsive and never thought anything through beyond the thrill it gave her in the interim.  Loved to rub stuff in your face, but don't dare do it to her.  That episode referenced above, where she went from whining to nasty like flipping a switch was just like late MIL was - a lot of people never saw her ugly side that she could turn on and off at will.  It's scary.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 3:37 PM, Rudolf said:

The comments are way more interesting than this self-serving piece by Puffy McRedface.

She has rosacea.  I have it too, but thankfully, as I've gotten older, it's not as bad as it was.  I'd turn purple at times.  Some things (stress, alcohol, etc) can make it worse.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Nutella said:

My gut feeling is that it's not Melanie who was not being nice to his family, but rather, that it was Devar who kept Melanie away from his family.  Devar always had the narrative that his family in Jamaica was poor and struggling and in need of his $$$ to survive (remember in their season he said his sisters fully depended on him). However, his sisters live in a beautiful, new, large home. That really doesn't fit Devar's narrative of poor strugggling family. Since the house looks so new, I wonder how much of Melanie's money went into its construction.

Right and interesting that Melanie never met these sisters before. 

I just think Melanie was hot for Devar and didn't care what bullshit he might have told her.

See, I don't think Melanie's money went into that house; but I don't think Devar was telling the truth about how poor his family was.  The question is though, where is Melanie's money going?

• Love 3

She has rosacea.  I have it too, but thankfully, as I've gotten older, it's not as bad as it was.  I'd turn purple at times.  Some things (stress, alcohol, etc) can make it worse.

Melanie has it also, but not as bad. BareMinerals powder works wonders on rosacea, I have it slightly and it hides it completely.

I'm guessing Melanie doesn't know where a lot of her money is going since she probably hands Devar a weekly allowance in order to keep him hopping and popping in bed.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Nutella said:

Didnt devar say that he would help his family with their mortgage when he said he would 9 out 10 when he starts work...

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Melanie has it also, but not as bad. BareMinerals powder works wonders on rosacea, I have it slightly and it hides it completely.

Is it effective against other causes of redness, like uncontrolled diabetes or oxycontin flush?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Is it effective against other causes of redness, like uncontrolled diabetes or oxycontin flush?

It will cover any type of face redness. If you have a store near you, go in for a consultation for your color. Amazon sells it cheaper, too.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, funky-rat said:

She's my late mother-in-law, to a tee.  Doesn't give anything without expecting something in return.  Not book smart, but definitely street smart.  My MIL had a not-so great childhood (not sure with Danielle) and learned how to be a master manipulator - she was able to rationalize anything.  Played the victim constantly, but was responsible herself for most of her issues.  The kids went without so she could have what she wanted, but constantly told people how much she loved her kids and what a great mom she was.  Utilities were in the kids names and the kids had a horrible credit history before they were 18 (again, not sure about Danielle, but it's been speculated).  Was extremely impulsive and never thought anything through beyond the thrill it gave her in the interim.  Loved to rub stuff in your face, but don't dare do it to her.  That episode referenced above, where she went from whining to nasty like flipping a switch was just like late MIL was - a lot of people never saw her ugly side that she could turn on and off at will.  It's scary.

What you describe is Narcissism, to a tee. It's extremely damaging to all those who come in close contact with the person, especially children and spouses/partners. These are the people some refer to as "psychic vampires" because they are so draining and damaging and soul-killing and crazy-making to be around. Danielle is a Narcissist of the finest kind. She's none too bright, for sure, but that's got nothing to to with Narcissism. 

• Love 3
On 10/17/2016 at 3:49 PM, Neurochick said:

Right and interesting that Melanie never met these sisters before. 

I just think Melanie was hot for Devar and didn't care what bullshit he might have told her.

See, I don't think Melanie's money went into that house; but I don't think Devar was telling the truth about how poor his family was.  The question is though, where is Melanie's money going?

I dont think she cares lol.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

And now TLC has disabled the ever-entertaining visitor post feature on its FB page....

That sucks! I went their to see some entertaining things, I was sad that it was gone. Some juicy things have been revealed in those comments.

10 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

so this makes me curious--how important is it if the marriage isnt consummated--i dont think they have had sex since they were married--so she may think she loves him--but if the marriage wasnt consummated isnt that grounds for annullment? I mean he wouldnt even kiss her on their wedding day...

^^this post is from this week's episode thread

I have no idea if this is real or not but I found this account on twitter and this post that is supposed to be Danielle saying Faith would testify that Danielle and Mohamed never had sex because she would have heard it since their bedrooms are nearby. Wow.

4 hours ago, TVwatcher35 said:

I have no idea if this is real or not but I found this account on twitter and this post that is supposed to be Danielle saying Faith would testify that Danielle and Mohamed never had sex because she would have heard it since their bedrooms are nearby. Wow.

Sadly, these conversations are real.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TVwatcher35 said:

Well, I don't know how much TLC show footage is admissible but Dani was on camera saying that they were intimate and interact like any other married couple but ... in private. 

• Love 2
On October 18, 2016 at 11:22 AM, okerry said:

What you describe is Narcissism, to a tee. It's extremely damaging to all those who come in close contact with the person, especially children and spouses/partners. These are the people some refer to as "psychic vampires" because they are so draining and damaging and soul-killing and crazy-making to be around. Danielle is a Narcissist of the finest kind. She's none too bright, for sure, but that's got nothing to to with Narcissism. 

Danielle isn't as much a vampire as she is a succubus.

• Love 2
On 10/8/2016 at 3:38 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wonder sometimes just how stunted Danielle really is.  She seemed to let a different side of herself slip a few times when they were first on the show. Once she and Mohamed went into a room and closed the door and she instantly sounded like a completely different person, ripping into him.  I didn't even recognize her voice. And I've seen a clip of her confronting Mohamed (I think in Miami) where she shows that side of herself again.  I am not at all sure she is the hapless, backwards victimized rube she sometimes seems like.

Originally I thought she was just a foolish, delusional, extremely lonely woman who had talked herself into believing Mohamed really cared for her because she was desperate for love.  But lately I find myself doubting that. More and more I think she is just an slimy schemer who thought she could acquire a sexy boy toy who would be so grateful for her bringing him to the US he would actually stick around and play husband for her. And she got really ticked off when that didn't work out for her.  She whines and whimpers and begs, but deep down I think she is more pissed off than hurt.  But the bumbling lovesick fool routine is more sympathetic, so she's milking it. 

I think Danielle is more manipulative than stunted, quite frankly.  Don't get me wrong, I think she is dumb as a stump.  But not so dumb that I feel any sympathy for her.  Not when she is clever enough to keep herself on this show by dragging out the drama with her and Mohamed instead of moving on with her life like a person with even her limited amount of sense would do if they had sincerely loved someone and trusted them and then had their heart really stomped on. 

I get what you mean! There are times when I've thought that she was a manipulative savant.  Dumb as a box of rocks on one hand but able to manipulate well beyond her intelligence level.  And, I've seen her eyes flash with this anger but it's as if for some reason she had the self-preservation instinct to keep it in check in front of the cameras. It always made me shudder and wonder how much of that temper the girls had seen?

And, I remember that scene on their romantic wedding day; it stuck out in my mind, too. Mohamed was dithering about whether or not to get married.  She closed that door and spoke very sharply to him, like a mom would speak to a son who had just wrecked the car. "MOHAMED, WHAT'S IT GONNA BE? YES OR NO!?"  Then the door opened, and I think Dani picked up her big wedding sandals, a bit like the "fumata bianca" sent up by the papal conclave in St. Peter's Square let the crowd know that a decision had been reached.  

The fact that she didn't think anything was wrong with squatting in a doorway to block someone from leaving lets me know what she is capable of. She's a total control freak! There's evidence that she stole from her own family after her mother died, even assuming her mother's identity to pay bills and debts of her own.  Since their mother's estate flowed through Dani's Trump-like little fingers first, a lot of it went missing, never to be seen again! 

At this point, she's just out for revenge!  There's ample evidence that she started sleeping around on him as soon as he walked out the door because she "needed sex" and he had kept her starving for it.  The annulment will cost money that she could be spending on her kids.  And, even though she's got a man in her bed for now, she's learned that she can get one seriously out of her league if she shops overseas.  That's why she needs Mo gone ASAP! Unless she's just too crazy to let him go. In the meantime, it must make her crazy to think of him driving the streets of Miami in a car she could never afford. Why? Because he has the sense not to keep mucking up his credit!

On 10/19/2016 at 11:24 AM, islandgal140 said:

Well, I don't know how much TLC show footage is admissible but Dani was on camera saying that they were intimate and interact like any other married couple but ... in private. 

Oh, please say it isn't so! Dani, don't make your kids do this!!!!!

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Where is the evidence that she stole from her own family?

One of the most intriguing side stories of the Dani/Mo debacle has been the role "soshal meedya" has played.  Most of the really damning alleged information about Daniellle has come from her erstwhile best friend in the whole world: a fan she met on Facebook but never met in person until this year in Miami. She Who Must Not be Named cultivated friendships with both Mohamed and Danielle and accumulated (as she boasted a few months ago): over 4000 screenshots, scads of pilfered private messages, illegally recorded phone calls. She professed herself to be a neutral party in the marriage, but was spreading shit about Danielle (never about Mo) as early as last year. A good warning to never trust anyone you meet online be they Green Card wannabes, new besties etc. 

• Love 2
On 10/19/2016 at 3:18 AM, TVwatcher35 said:

THIS is just wrong.  

• Love 3

I really don’t know why Tom is such a good friend to Mo. Unless he knows that they are both scammers and knows Dani much better than we know Dani.  Oh there are the tears. Yeah. Tom knows Dani very well.

Damn, I was hoping that the immigration lawyer that Noon saw would have been the hobbit that Mo saw before he married.  I don’t get why it’s so important for Noon to go back for more than 6 months.  If she is able to travel back and forth. What is the issue?

Ok I’m confused. What happened to Pao’s original dream of designing shoes? I think she can really do better with designing and making shoes than modeling.

The fact that everyone acts like Loren took away Isreal’s golden boy is disturbing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ChaChaSlide said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the annulment's already been dismissed. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SanduskySocial/status/788120806291181568/photo/1

The actual tweet about it 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SanduskySocial/status/788124803651686401

I've been announcing this for days.  She had no grounds for an annulment, and wasn't going to get it pro se anyway.  I'm glad. Get the damned divorce, shut this franchise down and let them go on with their lives.  I figured that's why she closed her FB fan page.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 1

Someone posted this on the 90 Day FB page:

"lying about your finances to your partner is not a crime. Everyone lies. Tricking a mentally ill woman to come to the States from the 3rd world and using her to get a green card is actually a crime. Big difference.."

This to me is the crux of the deportation situation.. I'd substitute extremely low IQ for mentally ill (although either could be debatable) but I tend to agree with this.  Lying about your finances (while heinous) isn't a crime.. defrauding someone for a green card is. 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 9

Didn't Danielle lose her job after Mo got to the US? She didn't plan that. If Mo had such an issue with it he could have refused to get married and return to his country. He decided to get married and stay, knowing full well what the financial situation was at that point. Had he actually gotten a job as promised and contributed to the household, they would have been living better.

• Love 6
On 10/21/2016 at 9:48 AM, DangerousMinds said:

How does Mo even have any credit with US credit card companies??

If I recall correctly, past charges related to this are why she can't officially work in some capacities in her given field and may make a criminal background check difficult to pass if she were to work, say, in one-on-one at home elderly care.  There was so much tea spilled on past FB forums that it's hard to keep track and re-remembering some of it is like finding it for the first time!

18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Didn't Danielle lose her job after Mo got to the US? She didn't plan that. If Mo had such an issue with it he could have refused to get married and return to his country. He decided to get married and stay, knowing full well what the financial situation was at that point. Had he actually gotten a job as promised and contributed to the household, they would have been living better.

That's because there's more opportunities in a hovel in the US than in one in Tunisia. Mo has almost no chance of upward or probably even lateral mobility back at his home base (and I'm not saying I fault him for that, the way he goes about it is another thing entirely).

On 10/21/2016 at 9:48 AM, DangerousMinds said:

How does Mo even have any credit with US credit card companies??

The story has been that either Dani and/or one of her early rebound guys used her dead mother's credit and/or checking information to purchase items fraudulently.  Why an overseas rebound guy would have access to her poor dead mother's private financial info is lost on me.  However it's on her record, so, it counts against her.

It is surprisingly easy for new immigrants to get credit.  It is one of the first things I warn my clients about.

On 10/23/2016 at 8:17 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

What happened with red faced Beth?  I have been searching through the forum to see what happened between the two of them because she obviously does NOT like Danielle anymore??

I'm going to assume that Dani has done something monumentally stupid again, against Beth's advice.  Beth's dad is an immigration attorney in CA, and Beth has been encouraging him to school Dani to help her case against Mo.  We all know that Dani does not listen to anyone but her own twisted feelings.  Beth has always been critical of Dani when it's deserved, but, managed to stay on her good side anyway.  I'm of the mind that the failure of her second annulment filing opened a riff that has Beth backing away.  Dani also took down her fan page, again.  She's not taking this well.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I wonder if she's incubating a Russ-let?  This is purely speculative on my part.

She did scream (I'm paraphrasing here) Screw you then, I'll stop modeling and pop babies, if you get so pissy about my "career" moves..." and slammed the door. 

8 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

For your own safety, don't take a sip of wine every time you hear Dani whine...you'll be dead before the show is over.

When Dani whines, when Mo says the word "respect" and when Loren says "perfect" Best drinking game ever. BRB, heading to the liquor stooooore! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

When Dani whines, when Mo says the word "respect" and when Loren says "perfect" Best drinking game ever. BRB, heading to the liquor stooooore! 

**SIGH**  It's always the jackasses who talk about being disrespected.  There's a jerkwad that my husband encounters on his bowling league.  He smokes an e-cigarette and blows the vapor on you from behind, he wanders off to flirt with girls (who all think he's gross) and you're stuck waiting on him, he clogs up the ball return with his umpteen bowling balls, he takes forever to actually go down the lane, has been known to pitch temper fits if the ball doesn't go the way he wants to, and is just a general all-around buttwipe, but the one time my husband had enough and told him to get back down to the lane because we were tired of waiting on him, he got in my husband's face and threated to take him out (my husband would have flattened him, but I don't condone violence), and sat around all night mumbling about how he WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED.  I finally turned around and told him that in order to get respect it has to be given, and he has not given any to anyone else.  He rolled his eyes and blew vapor at me.  I complained, and now e-cigs are banned from inside.  The bowling alley manager also tells us when we are to bowl him, and we get a sub for the night.

• Love 6