Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why do I get the feeling Nicole and Azan will be prominently featured in this one? No thanks, I'll pass. 

But think of the bright side . . . Nicole will be out of the country, as will - I suspect - Paul.  And hasn't David already hinted at going back to Thailand?  I see NO "downsides" if some of the 90-Day "stars" go away.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh! I live with my American husband in Asia... I wonder if we can fabricate enough fiction to get them to film our life in Asia... I keep on trying to convince my husband we should apply for the show when we move to the States as a way to get some money while we transition, but he isn't interested. 

• Love 7

Like House Hunters International?  Move to a new country, get established, and months or even years later convince the producers to film your fake house hunting trip?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Quof said:

Like House Hunters International?  Move to a new country, get established, and months or even years later convince the producers to film your fake house hunting trip?

Exactly! We would have the benefit of being two foreigners in a strange land... trying to figure out the culture as neither of our countries are open to immigrants! Culture shock for both the American and foreign spouse... We are planning on moving house soon... so we could probably get them to film us trying to figure out the rental system in this country. 

I found this interesting photo on Nicole’s Instagram from December 20, 2017. Was this some kind of 90 Day Fiancé Reunion Holiday Party? I wonder if they drew names for a Secret Santa gift swap? 

75E481E6-D642-4F2C-B0D7-86C6BBBAE8BD.jpeg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I found this interesting photo on Nicole’s Instagram from December 20, 2017. Was this some kind of 90 Day Fiancé Reunion Holiday Party? I wonder if they drew names for a Secret Santa gift swap? 

Nicole in horizontal stripes! Her outfit is hideous.

Elizabeth looks like she has to pee really bad, and Corny is trying too hard to be a model.

• Love 8

Elizabeth is doing the cross one leg in front of the other pose actresses do on the red carpet. She actually looks really cute. She has a nice figure and when she smiles for real and isn't wearing garish lipstick she looks really pretty. Nicole looks like Pugsley in the Addams Family.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Nicole in horizontal stripes! Her outfit is hideous.

Elizabeth looks like she has to pee really bad, and Corny is trying too hard to be a model.

WTF is going on with Nicole’s legs?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I guess Azan took the picture, and that's why he isn't in it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

Oh, I thought maybe Antonio took it. Nicole's leggings look like some kind of angry infection. Potential crossover show with Dr. Pimple Popper? Or, I can just hear Dr. Now saying "We have to get this infection under control before I can approve you for weight loss surgery." 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Lol you all! My guess is Nicole had to get some LuLaRoe in there, thus the leggings, but good lord, did she look in a mirror first?? Even Pugsley  wouldn't be caught dead in that get up. The contrast between her and the other women is just embarrassing.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 12

I think some people are too hard on Corny's looks, she looks attractive IMO. A little too much make up, and the FT transformation is astonishing... but give her some credit. She also seems to have nice friends. She's a little bit of bimbo/clueless, but seems to have a good heart. She could totally be a side kick to Romy and Michele's High School reunion. XD  Something tells me she would have been happy with Antonio just showing up at her high school reunion. 

Antonio's teeny weeny little apartment really revealed the reality behind the looks and fame. While I understand costs of living in the area he lives in would be a factor, it's kind of pathetic that a guy that simulates the look of success in pictures probably has barely 2 cents to rub together in his bank account (he probably spends his money as soon as he makes it).

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 4

Some updates hinted and who will possibly be on the next 90 day Happily Ever after....

Seriously .. can TLC please say no more Danielle!!!! Unless it's a segment where she and Grangela go on the prowl in some foreign country to find men. Now that would be hilarious to watch. 

• Love 7
On 9/5/2018 at 9:15 AM, greekmom said:

Some updates hinted and who will possibly be on the next 90 day Happily Ever after....

Seriously .. can TLC please say no more Danielle!!!! Unless it's a segment where she and Grangela go on the prowl in some foreign country to find men. Now that would be hilarious to watch. 

Who is this dickhead who 'broadcasts live' from his mother's junk closet about insider TLC dirt? He has this smarmy smirk like he's having lunch at The Ivy with insider producers and movers and shakers, when the only moving I can see is him moving Mother's boxes so he can carve out a 'desk' to 'broadcast' from, and the only shaking I can see is him giggling because he thinks he's hosting Access Hollywood from Mother's closet...so very weird...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Who is this dickhead who 'broadcasts live' from his mother's junk closet about insider TLC dirt? He has this smarmy smirk like he's having lunch at The Ivy with insider producers and movers and shakers, when the only moving I can see is him moving Mother's boxes so he can carve out a 'desk' to 'broadcast' from, and the only shaking I can see is him giggling because he thinks he's hosting Access Hollywood from Mother's closet...so very weird...

He actually finds out a lot of info, though, or at least he did. I think production has worked to stop leaks. 

• Love 2

Ok I am confused about the choices of the couples.

Ashley & Jay – Shocked (NOT!) that TLC put these grifters back on tee vee. Especially with her fake medical scares and gofundme.

Chantel and Pedro: Manufactured drama.  Well hopefully we get more stupider and a few gems from Mother Chantel and a few fights between Brother Chantel and Pedro.  I vote TLC spring for a mud pit.

Colt and Larissa: this one really confuses me because of the timeline.  When did they film this?  These guys are separated, and rumor has it Coltee has filed to get Larissa deported.  In the promo, Larissa still insists that Coletee is a biggiee when we all know he is a smallee.

Elizabeth and Andrei: manufactured drama

Nicole and Azan: TLC stop trying to make fetch happen.

Russ and Paola: manufactured drama.

I would have liked some updates on couples that refuse to deal with TLC (Brett & Daya, Danny & Amy, Nikki&Mark, Kyle&Noon, Fernando & Carolina, Matt & Alla -- anyone!?!?)  but TLC insisted on burning bridges.  But otherwise, it’s all just manufactured drama. *sigh* Yeah, I’ll still be snarking.

• Love 9

None of these couples are remotely interesting except for Nicole and Azan so I am going to be doing a lot of FF. I keep thinking that this is it and Nicole will smarten up but the diminishing returns just keep on coming. It may be interesting to see Pao constantly try to camouflage her body while she is on film like she does in the photos. She certainly went from "get in shape and don't be lazy" to "NO body shaming" pretty quickly. 

• LOL 3

Hopefully this new season will wash away the bad taste Season 6 left in my mouth.   I wonder if we see Azan again or it's just him and Nicole arguing on the phone every scene.   I will be fast forwarding through Ashley and Jay's scenes, can't stand them.     Lots of fighting in Larissa and Colt's segments, "I'm not a blow up doll".    Not a fan of Pao and  Russ.  The rest look ok I'll give them a chance.

• Love 1

I know TLC seems to think Nicole/Azan are the next coming of Danielle/Mo but my God how do they qualify for "Happily Ever After"?  Did they get married (snort) when I wasn't paying attention?

I could do without Elizabeth and Anddrreeeei - I like him but she grates.

But thank God this is coming back - my elderly mother is in withdrawal since Love After Lockup wrapped up, lol.  I have hooked her on all these trashy reality shows.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Not sure where to ask this but is the young Christian girl in the above picture on my left on American Idol this season!  I swear I'm seeing her in the commercials!!

Yes, she is.  I haven't watched AI in years, but tuned in to see how she does compared to the other Top 20 finalists.  I suspect she'll be in the next group to be cut.  She brings nothing to the table.  No sob story.  No talent.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Yes, she is.  I haven't watched AI in years, but tuned in to see how she does compared to the other Top 20 finalists.  I suspect she'll be in the next group to be cut.  She brings nothing to the table.  No sob story.  No talent.

Thank you!  I had to do a double take to see if that was her!

I haven't watched in forever but I'll watch to see how she does!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Evelyn is her name!   Leaving On A Jet Plane was her song choice!

Thanks.  I couldn't remember her name (either from 90DF or AI), and couldn't be bothered to look it up.  LOL.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Well little Evelyn gave a stellar performance singing Wicked Game with Chris Isaak!  It was steamy hot and she's moving on!

Assuming this is sarcasm.  Many people hated it, trashed her specifically and are eagerly waiting for the chance to vote her off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The first episode of the Happily Ever After show is on demand now. I thought it was supposed to return on the 28th. There is also a First Look half hour preview of this first episode but you can watch the whole first episode anyway. Weird.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2019 at 8:48 AM, greekmom said:

I would have liked some updates on couples that refuse to deal with TLC (Brett & Daya, Danny & Amy, Nikki&Mark, Kyle&Noon, Fernando & Carolina, Matt & Alla -- anyone!?!?)  but TLC insisted on burning bridges.  But otherwise, it’s all just manufactured drama. *sigh* Yeah, I’ll still be snarking.

Kyle and Noon have new episodes in the Now what? web series.

• Love 2

TLC is re-airing the prior seasons from 4-6pm (EST) weekdays.  They are currently on Season 2.  What I find interesting is that three of the six couples got divorced: Dani/Mo, Jason/Cassia and Chelsy/Yamir.  Evidently, seasons 2 and 6 were train wrecks.  Hopefully, next season will be better.

• Love 1
On 5/9/2019 at 6:35 PM, Adeejay said:

Hopefully, next season will be better.

Have you met TLC yet? Yeah, it's only going to go downhill from now on...

I always liked Kyle and Noon, they were adorable. It's couples like that that I would like to see, not the train wrecks that The Loser Channel seems to love pushing at it's viewers. Alas I envision TLC being run by a bunch of savage monkeys that fling their poo at the powerpoint screen during meetings, and screech involuntarily when someone mention's Mo, Danyeel, Azan or Baby Huey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 4/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, WonderWuman73 said:

To add to the Family Chantel there will be 90 Day Fiancé spin-off where The Americans will be the ones moving to different countries for love. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/90-day-fiance-spinoffs-what-not-wear-revival-set-at-tlc-1200950

And the first episode is full of delicious train wrecks lol seriously...couples with more red flags than Dani and Mo or Molly and Louis 😅

• Love 1

I don't know which thread to post this question: is there a thread on Chelsy and Yamir? I couldn't find one but I thought they seemed sweet and authentic and wondered what happened between them to cause a divorce.

3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I don't know which thread to post this question: is there a thread on Chelsy and Yamir? I couldn't find one but I thought they seemed sweet and authentic and wondered what happened between them to cause a divorce.

Chelsy came out as a lesbian. However, they appear to still be on good terms. Recently, Yamir sent her a really nice message for her birthday.

26 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Chelsy came out as a lesbian. However, they appear to still be on good terms. Recently, Yamir sent her a really nice message for her birthday.

Wow, that's interesting.  I had assumed it was for some run of the mill reason.

Good for her, life is too short to not be happy if you can.

• Love 1
On 5/31/2019 at 11:46 PM, Adeejay said:

I wonder about them too - if they had an arrangement for her to bring him here.  Her family seemed like they would be accepting if she came out, so something about that didn't really ring true for me - how quickly it happened.  Not saying it doesn't ever happen, but it was just odd in the timing, etc.

• Useful 1