Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 minutes ago, NinaH said:

Maybe packing a suitcase full of club and hooker attire to go visit your beloved, dying grandmother isn’t such a good idea, Pao. 

I counted 1 suitcase full of Pao’s ho-stroll clothes, 1 for her fuck-me pumps, and a third with just Russ’ jeans. So yeah. 

Edited by MollyZee
  • Love 12
On 5/19/2018 at 4:51 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I can't get over what a lazy ass David is.  How long have they been living in the firehouse and he still has no job?  He can't work at a gas station or supermarket or a factory?  Puhleeze you do what you need to do to survive you don't sit back and expect people to support  you.  Annie should hightail it back to Thailand and look for a sugar daddy that actually has some money.

Tonight's episode he finally admitted that he lost his job and had a stroke and left the country for over 4 years. I wonder if he is on disability and won't take a job with a real paycheck because he is afraid to lose his benefits. The only jobs we have seen are under the table cash type jobs. If he can dress up and hold a sign advertising on the street corner, he could be a Walmart greeter , only difference is Walmart isn't under the table. 

Love the cliffhanger ending, Nicole phone suddenly glitches during facetime? Azan could not text the answer? All I kept saying was poor Mae. Dirty floor in that one room they live in and calling Azan Daddy. If Azan does ever get to America, they are going to live in that one room, no privacy for Mae? poor thing is 4? and you know Nicole has little self control. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, NinaH said:

Maybe packing a suitcase full of club and hooker attire to go visit your beloved, dying grandmother isn’t such a good idea, Pao. 

She'll spend 10 minutes with Abuelita and then the rest of the trip will be out clubbing with her Colombian friends. Priorities! Baffled at how she's had so little contact with her family since moving to the US "four years ago." How long have she and Russ been married? Where was she before then? I'm confused about her time line and also how she claims to have no money to call or visit yet is driving around in a luxury car and has $700 hair color.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

How pathetic is it that she doesn't even care?  If a camera crew was coming into my home to film my place would be spotless. Nicole has no pride in herself at all.

Right? She is a 600 lb life prequel 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

She'll spend 10 minutes with Abuelita and then the rest of the trip will be out clubbing with her Colombian friends. Priorities! Baffled at how she's had so little contact with her family since moving to the US "four years ago." How long have she and Russ been married? Where was she before then? I'm confused about her time line and also how she claims to have no money to call or visit yet is driving around in a luxury car and has $700 hair color.

And that hair color is straight up in clown territory, it looks awful on her. 

Am I remembering wrong, or did I hear one of them implying that it was Russ’s fault they she hasn’t been back to visit in all these years?  Maybe if she wasn’t too good for OK, he could’ve paid for her to visit as often as she wanted. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Quof said:

Jeezuz Nicole, what's with the litter on your floor???? Don't you own a vacuum? It looks like the "after" video landlords show on Judge Judy. 

I cringed. It still haunts my nightmares. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I wonder if he is on disability and won't take a job with a real paycheck because he is afraid to lose his benefits. The only jobs we have seen are under the table cash type jobs.

If he's on Social Security Disability, surely there's a question about the $$$ he gets from TLC and/or the production companies.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

If he's on Social Security Disability, surely there's a question about the $$$ he gets from TLC and/or the production companies.

There are plenty of ways around the TV money as we have seen from other shows. Sisters wives and Duggars are paid into a "corporation". Several of the sister wives were on welfare while filming which was proved in court documents. 

I guess David could also be not wanting to work because of alimony or child support issues. He was married a long time and he has one child at least that is young enough he would be required to support.

It always seemed to me that David wanted to live a cheap lifestyle overseas and found he could have a young women too! I feel like David and Annie are just trying to stay in the US long enough for her to get whatever green card she needs to be able to travel back and forth to Asia but return to the US at anytime. My sister in law's father took early retirement due to disability and moved to the Philippines. He lived like a King on his small income and ended up marrying a younger women. He only came home once a year to see his adult kids and grandkids. The downside happened after 6 years, he got ill and was not able to get to proper medical care in time. 

• Love 2

Pao has got something going on the side; she's obviously got a Sugar Daddy who pays for that car and that trash-tastic hair.  It's the only scenario that really makes sense, short of her being an outright prostitute.

Rooooooose is just sad, sad, sad, sad, sad.  He looks totally defeated.  Pao has sucked all of the life out of him, but I blame him, actually.

Jorge is the biggest waste of space I have seen in a long time, and I have watched the James K. episode of My 600-lb. Life.  He is just sniveling and gross.  Does he honestly need his bitch sister to lead him around with his testicles in her tacky-ass MK bag?  

Chantal, girl, listen to your family.  I would have cracked down on the whole "money home" nonsense a LONG time ago.  You're in the United States now.  You are married to an American.  You have chosen to live here.  Have some respect for the culture, mores, and wishes of your American spouse.  Skanky Momma and Skanky Bitch Sister can buy their own television set.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Nicole is just a lazy slob, the apartment she lives in is depressing and dirty,

First, "Mahamid," I LOVE your screen name and (especially) your photo!   I think that Nicole IS lazy, but I think she has some mental health issues...and probably a low IQ.  I wish some relative would let us know that her parents got professional help for her over the years (even though it failed).

• Love 1
3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

It always seemed to me that David wanted to live a cheap lifestyle overseas and found he could have a young women too!

Did someone mention (maybe this forum...long ago) that he went to the Philippines to get an inexpensive gastric bypass...and maybe cosmetic surgery?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

even when her mom stopped by, looked like she hadn't washed her hair in days.  

When they got out of the nasty apartment and filmed outside for a bit (Nicole and mom) the hair got even worse - just shimmering greasy hot mess.  Someone mentioned above thread how she could let her apartment be filmed in that state... I’m just saying WASH YOUR HAIR!!!  What a slob.  Is there some off chance the film crew doesn’t tell them what day they’ll be filmed so it’s a natural habitat?  Lazy.  I have a feeling the bf is going to balk over her general lack of cleanliness.  

David.  He is just a man that makes me want to reach thru the screen and slap the daylights out of him.  I just can’t with his amazement that Chris cut him off.  “I just wasn’t prepared for that” he says.  (Go Chris!!!)  Why (seriously, why?) would David think that Chris would keep supporting him indefinitely?  I need a “friend” like that.  

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

When they got out of the nasty apartment and filmed outside for a bit (Nicole and mom) the hair got even worse - just shimmering greasy hot mess.  Someone mentioned above thread how she could let her apartment be filmed in that state... I’m just saying WASH YOUR HAIR!!!  What a slob.  Is there some off chance the film crew doesn’t tell them what day they’ll be filmed so it’s a natural habitat?  Lazy.  I have a feeling the bf is going to balk over her general lack of cleanliness.  

David.  He is just a man that makes me want to reach thru the screen and slap the daylights out of him.  I just can’t with his amazement that Chris cut him off.  “I just wasn’t prepared for that” he says.  (Go Chris!!!)  Why (seriously, why?) would David think that Chris would keep supporting him indefinitely?  I need a “friend” like that.  

Nicole is pretty much an all around disappointment and completely useless. I feel bad for her family having to deal with her. Yeah they are probably a good deal to blame for her being the way she is, but I doubt nothing they’ve ever done wrong (IRT her upbringing) warrants this. Azan cannot be this desperate, he is a nice looking dude and has a shit ton more sense than she has, and nor does he seem to really care about coming to America, and if he did, he could easily find someone better than her. I don’t get his angle. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

There HAS to be more to the story than what is being portrayed. I’ve read speculation that David & Chris were in some kind of business together, overseas travel or something and Chris “helping” David was code for paying him under the table or whatever. But Nicki really acts like a woman who is fed up with her husbands friend mooching off them instead of the payment arrangement not working out.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, NinaH said:

Nicole is pretty much an all around disappointment and completely useless. I feel bad for her family having to deal with her. Yeah they are probably a good deal to blame for her being the way she is, but I doubt nothing they’ve ever done wrong (IRT her upbringing) warrants this. Azan cannot be this desperate, he is a nice looking dude and has a shit ton more sense than she has, and nor does he seem to really care about coming to America, and if he did, he could easily find someone better than her. I don’t get his angle. 

She sends him money. Whether it's his cut from participation on the show (the producers can only legally pay the US citizens) or money from her own pocket, we won't know.

I will say, Azan doesn't seem that that bad. If he ended up coming to the US, I wouldn't worry about May being around him or anything (looking at you, Luis). In fact, May would probably get decent meals on a daily basis and someone who actually looked after her.

I'm genuinely curious how Nicole ended up like this. It's like she was raised without any discipline at all. Do we think that she's legitimately on the intellectual disability spectrum? I agree with the poster who said she uses May as a bargaining chip with her family. Why doesn't she get better housing out of them for herself and her toddler? Shows how much of a slob she is.

• Love 6

Is this the right thread to discuss non-episode related news about Molly? I didn't find anything about her on this thread and I went back many pages.  I've been wondering what is wrong with her, found some troubling things and had questions. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I really believe that Nicole is a part time mommy to May, I think her mom takes care of May for the most part.  She is just a pig, living with crap on her floor, a bed not made.

I think her 16 year old brother has more sense then she does.  I would not doubt that Nicoles parents tolerate her behavior because Nicole probably threatened to take May

far away. 

David is another one I would like to bitch slap into next week. WTF does he think he is deserving of Chris's paying for everything ? He is a pig, and quite frankly I am beginning

to think Annie is one too. There is no reason why he can't get some type of job. I doubt without any work history for the last 4 years that he can find an apartment, so he needs

to pony up and pay Chris  

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 3

Nicole's parents deserve some blame.  Did you see the way that Nicole was whining to her mother (she sounded like a child) and her mother just kept smoothing her hair?  Have some self respect, Nicole.  

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

David is another one I would like to bitch slap into next week. WTF does he think he is deserving of Chris's paying for everything ? He is a pig, and quite frankly I am beginning

to think Annie is one too. There is no reason why he can't get some type of job. I doubt without any work history for the last 4 years that he can find an apartment, so he needs

to pony up and pay Chris  

I listened to an interview with Chris on youtube (on Auntie's advice channel) . Chris said he is no longer paying for David. It seemed like it was at his wife's pushing.  He and his wife also talked about how manipulating the editting was. That they were asked a question multiple times over several weeks and the "best answer" was spliced in. They also said they helped David and Annie come up with a story on how they met so they could get on the show. They talked about scenes being staged. It was brought up that child support was most likely David's money issue(so I guess that would imply he is not working a paycheck job because the paycheck would be taken for support?). 

I have seen TLC film in person and everything that was said by Chris and his wife seemed like what I have seen. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I listened to an interview with Chris on youtube (on Auntie's advice channel) . Chris said he is no longer paying for David. It seemed like it was at his wife's pushing.  He and his wife also talked about how manipulating the editting was. That they were asked a question multiple times over several weeks and the "best answer" was spliced in. They also said they helped David and Annie come up with a story on how they met so they could get on the show. They talked about scenes being staged. It was brought up that child support was most likely David's money issue(so I guess that would imply he is not working a paycheck job because the paycheck would be taken for support?). 

I have seen TLC film in person and everything that was said by Chris and his wife seemed like what I have seen. 

I wonder if that was the reason he fled the country to avoid child support ?  Either way, David is a major douche who thinks everybody owes him something without him having to pay. Now I see the anger his poor daughter must feel.

• Love 6
On 5/21/2018 at 6:29 AM, NinaH said:

And that hair color is straight up in clown territory, it looks awful on her. 

Am I remembering wrong, or did I hear one of them implying that it was Russ’s fault they she hasn’t been back to visit in all these years?  Maybe if she wasn’t too good for OK, he could’ve paid for her to visit as often as she wanted. 

Did you notice how thin her hair is by her middle part ?  Obviously doing that horrific bleach job last year and this copper color is doing her hair no good damage wise.  I definitely think she was shading Rooos because of him losing his job why she could not afford to go back to Colombia.  I did also notice it looks like they moved from that cute little Air B & B TLC was probably paying for to a typical apartment.  Do you think David is going to make Annie's parents bring the 2 water buffalo to a local pawn shop ? 

image.png.53f8072efa415aeec4b3ddeaa336ba37.png

• Love 5
On 5/21/2018 at 3:03 AM, silverspoons said:

Tonight's episode he finally admitted that he lost his job and had a stroke and left the country for over 4 years. I wonder if he is on disability and won't take a job with a real paycheck because he is afraid to lose his benefits. The only jobs we have seen are under the table cash type jobs. If he can dress up and hold a sign advertising on the street corner, he could be a Walmart greeter , only difference is Walmart isn't under the table. 

Love the cliffhanger ending, Nicole phone suddenly glitches during facetime? Azan could not text the answer? All I kept saying was poor Mae. Dirty floor in that one room they live in and calling Azan Daddy. If Azan does ever get to America, they are going to live in that one room, no privacy for Mae? poor thing is 4? and you know Nicole has little self control. 

I could not believe David is only like 50 years old Omygoodness. I am 53 and i work 40 hours plus a week he should at least be working part time!!! Lazzzzy

• Love 6

I cannot watch Pao and that horrible hair color.  

In everyone of these shows at some point somebody says their family is mad because that person has not been back home to visit...first of all what is wrong with that person telling their family that they simply cannot afford to visit for a while and during the green card process they cannot leave the US.  What ever happened to common sense or honesty?

Russ's acting has not improved.

Firehouse David is astoundingly lazy and delusional.  I find it hard to believe that Annie's quality of life and opportunities are better in her current situation than in the Philippines, I just can't.  Her parents really sold their daughter down the river, shame on them, shame, shame, shame.  Annie did not even realize she was just a commodity for them.

Anfisa and her mark are boring.  He wants to play nice and say he lied about her web presence so she won't take him for everything he's got in the divorce, what's he got?  He is couch surfing and will be spending any money he might have on attorney fees from his latest arrest.  The state of California will give Anfisa half of nothing, she has the handbag, shoes and baubles he bought her, she already got it all. 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Russ's acting has not improved.

Neither has Pao's. That ridiculous pouty thing she does is smackable & her whole look is that of a cartoon character. I'm sure she'd say "they're just jealous", because that's easier than facing the reality of being an idiot & trying to change.

I also think using her grandmother's illness - who may or may not be sick - either way using that as a story line is low as shit.

I don't feel sorry for Roose either because he's also looking more like a cartoon & acts like a moron with no balls.

I FF past them now as they're an awful pair totally enjoying their Z list reality 'fame'.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, silverspoons said:

David has a criminal background and was involved in a pretty public scandal.That may have an impact on his success at job hunting. Chris shouldn't be charging him rent for that space though. Ludicrous.

https://www.blogarama.com/humor-blogs/119018-starcasm-blog/22230900-day-fiance-david-toborowsky-political-scandal-prior-reality-show-more-background-info

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Christi said:

I think he should be...

why let him live there for free? He's done enough freeloading....and Im sure Chris covers all the utilities too.

Ridiculous?

I think that $1,000 per month i s way too much to be charging for the space. 

• Love 2
On 5/22/2018 at 10:11 AM, Kareem said:

This is the right place, Sunny...  ?

Ok.  I read that Molly has had at least 2 DWIs.   Is this common knowledge?  The article said that's why she needed someone to drive her early on, due to her license being suspended.   Now, I'm wondering if her judgment is impaired due to substance abuse.  Maybe, she's still struggling with that. 

• Love 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Ok.  I read that Molly has had at least 2 DWIs.   Is this common knowledge?  The article said that's why she needed someone to drive her early on, due to her license being suspended.   Now, I'm wondering if her judgment is impaired due to substance abuse.  Maybe, she's still struggling with that. 

She has appeared to be "under the influence" in a couple of scenes.  Plus, remember where she first met Luis - in a bar in the DR.  Nothing like a single mother leaving her kids at home to go drink and party on a Caribbean island, then meet up with a young bartender and bring HIM home.  Yes, I think we can safely assume Molly's judgment is impaired due to something.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yea that all came out on the last season she was on.  I believe she was arrested 3 times.  If you watched her last season you would notice you never see her driving, and when they went to pick Luis up from the airport 17 yr old Olivia was doing all the driving.   I just think Molly is incredibly immature, which is a shame because she's actually done pretty well for herself.  She's got her own business that's been doing well for several years, a nice house  and two great kids.  It's a shame she can't take pride in that and focus on her children.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh, I see.  I haven't watched consistently, so I didn't realize that it was common knowledge. 

I only started watching the last season myself so I'm not familiar with half the cast this time around. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She has appeared to be "under the influence" in a couple of scenes.  Plus, remember where she first met Luis - in a bar in the DR.  Nothing like a single mother leaving her kids at home to go drink and party on a Caribbean island, then meet up with a young bartender and bring HIM home.  Yes, I think we can safely assume Molly's judgment is impaired due to something.

I think she was also busted for pot too, if I remember correctly. I think Olivia was pissed because she had to schlep not only her mom but Luis around too 

image.png.8bbab97f0f8666fe551c6e2c61540a22.png

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/21/2018 at 3:03 AM, silverspoons said:

I'm thinking that he couldn't have collected disability in Thailand so he would have to apply and that would take months so in the meantime he would be broke.  That being said, disability is probably his big plan. It's a little terrifying to think of his gaining all that weight back after an f'ing stroke... especially if he's still drinking which I'm sure he is. I can picture him sending Annie over to the nearest convenient store for refills. 

The thought of Azan's adventures in Nicole's dank little litterbox apartment makes me feel warm and fuzzy with anticipation.

And as for Russ, dear Russ....

16722836_10154543604703661_5407704703602068690_o.jpg

1490430300-68945-235827.jpg

Dangle-reno-911-6625978-400-600.jpg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

The thought of Azan's adventures in Nicole's dank little litterbox apartment makes me feel warm and fuzzy with anticipation.

That is a great description of that one room hovel...I could see a sick sitcom spin off ala I love Lucy.

How could Nicole's mother sit there and not ream that girl out about how sick and delusional she is and then call the local looney bin to come and get her.  I could not be the least bit supportive if I thought my daughter was doing anything like Nicole is doing when an innocent child is concerned, it is not in anyone's best interest to run off to Morocco to marry that idiot with no visible means of support.  How is Nicole supporting Azan financially while denying May the things she needs like a decent living situation, how?  

Sorry, I am filled with disgust with Nicole and her stupidity.  Marry a man to bring him to the states when clearly the US does not want him, really?

• Love 10
On 5/24/2018 at 3:54 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think she was also busted for pot too, if I remember correctly. I think Olivia was pissed because she had to schlep not only her mom but Luis around too 

image.png.8bbab97f0f8666fe551c6e2c61540a22.png

Roose Brady lmao???

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/21/2018 at 6:05 AM, LilaFowler said:

I think the 4 years is pretty legit.

The first season forum here when they were on originally opened the summer of 2014 so their original season was airing just about 4 years ago now. And obviously it was filmed probably 6-12 months earlier (with some variations between particular couples) before that.

So figuring this trip back to see her family was filmed sometime last year, it probably was actually about 4 years give or take a few months.

It shows just how much dinking around doing basically nothing that she's done with this supposed "career" she thinks she has - and shows how long Russ has now been floundering as well.

Edited by onatrek
  • Love 3
On 5/24/2018 at 6:02 AM, SevenCostanza said:

It's a shame she can't take pride in that and focus on her children.

Perhaps by saying (over and over) that her children are her first priority, she has begun to believe it--and expects us to believe it.  Número uno solo en el nombre.

• Love 2
On 5/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, spankydoll said:

I think that $1,000 per month i s way too much to be charging for the space. 

There's a lot of square footage there.  It's a perfect amount if one's landlord is laying ground for a quick eviction. Chris's wife is one smart cookie/strong woman

On 5/23/2018 at 4:09 PM, spankydoll said:

Chris shouldn't be charging him rent for that space though. Ludicrous.

If it's "ludicrous," maybe David should pack his wife, his son, and what little stuff they have and leave...just leave...in a huff!  He'll show Chris!

• Love 4
On 5/21/2018 at 7:27 PM, NinaH said:

Azan cannot be this desperate, he is a nice looking dude and has a shit ton more sense than she has, and nor does he seem to really care about coming to America, and if he did, he could easily find someone better than her. I don’t get his angle. 

Did a preview briefly mention Azan and "drug trafficking"?  Maybe it's not HIS angle we should consider; perhaps it's his criminal status.

On 5/21/2018 at 9:53 PM, LilaFowler said:

Do we think that she's legitimately on the intellectual disability spectrum?

I do.

• Love 4

I suspect that Azan totally set out to blow the interview. No doubt he has seen Nicole's litter box on FaceTime, and he has been on the receiving end of her physical abuse. What's so appealing about being tied to that for 1-2 years? Nothing. From the Moroccans I know, respecting parents and family is common. There's no way his family would be supportive of her throwing him against walls, speaking to her mother the way she does, and disrespecting their culture and religion. In every sense of the word, she's an unfit bride. The way she talks and screams at her mother makes me want to slap her. Imagine how she acts when TLC's cameras are gone. She's like a petulant child when they don't get their way and resort to hitting or biting. It's disgusting.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Perhaps by saying (over and over) that her children are her first priority, she has begun to believe it--and expects us to believe it.  Número uno solo en el nombre.

It's the Danielle mantra once again. "I put my kids first." It's comical because it's so untrue, and yet it's sad because it's so untrue.

And Mo wasn't nearly as bad as Luis... especially when it comes to younger children.

5 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Did a preview briefly mention Azan and "drug trafficking"?  Maybe it's not HIS angle we should consider; perhaps it's his criminal status.

I do.

I do, too. Listening to her whimper on in that little girl voice of hers. Nicole has delays.

Perhaps her mother could use that angle to get the application for a K1 invalidated?

• Love 2