Type keyword(s) to search

Son Of Zorn - General Discussion

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Kind of hoping in the future Roberta teams up with Vulchazor to get her revenge on Zorn. She totally seems like the evil arch nemesis type.

Zorn's 'Go Time' antics were my new favorite thing until he debuted his holiday blazer with turtleneck combo. And he bakes! Sure they're poisonous pies but for a barbarian the fact he has any domestic skills is a plus.

I'm waiting for Craig to snap. Dude has a lot of coping mechanisms that are making him a ticking time bomb.

Headbutt Man married Alex Borstein! Oh, and he got boring like everyone else.

Again, I like how they're exploring more of Zephyria, like Headbutt Girl and how Zorn's old home movies had Filmation-esque animation quality to them.

• Love 1

Yeah, I think he's dead. Unless of course, they come up with a story to bring him back, in which case he will return with a brain transplant or something equally ludicrous (not a complaint mind you).

I liked Head-Butt Girl and wouldn't mind seeing her again. I really thought Alegulon was going to show his legs to everyone, but maybe that will happen when he's about to get down with his girlfriend in a very special episode.

• Love 2

That was quite fun. Craig's fear of Santa Clause reminded me a lot of the weird Gremlins backstory for Phoebe Cates. "And that how I found out there wasn't a Santa Clause". And the whole backstory of the holiday being the plot of Taken, and the mall being built as revenge against small businesses, all the weird revenge traditions, the whole thing. 

• Love 2

Shame on you Tara for insinuating that Grafelnik is based on Taken. How do you know that Taken isn't based on Grafelnik? It is so typical of Hollywood to steal their best stories from exotic cultures (see e.g. The Magnificent Seven)! 

• Love 1

The gang scramble for dates to an engagement party for Craig and Edie. Zorn rekindles with his ex; Alan tries to figure out his relationship with Layla; and Craig receives his certificate in relationship counseling.

I liked Radiana too, and the toxic relationship metaphor was so on the nose, it was actually hilarious. 

Craig and his terrible 90s impressions! 

"Are you gonna overreact to an imagined slight?"

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2

I quite liked this one: Craig wants to be tougher, and we saw more of Alan dealing with this Zephyrian side. I liked that the pills were also animated because pf course they were. And Nick Offerman is always welcome.

"I sw a thing on 60 Minutes that even lame kids can get drugs now." 

I like Zorn's relationship with Linda now, but I was surprised that Zorn didn't think she was a woman until she wasn't her boss anymore. Well, it had to go where it did eventually, right?

Was not expecting the last scene. Stuff's actually happening.

17 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

I like Zorn's relationship with Linda now, but I was surprised that Zorn didn't think she was a woman until she wasn't her boss anymore. Well, it had to go where it did eventually, right?

I had forgotten that Zorn didn't know Linda was a woman until last week at the wedding when he was so confused about her wanting them to pick up the waiter and waitress so I was glad for that joke last week since it made the payoff here work really well. And yes, I knew as soon as he figured out she was a woman that they were going to end up hooking up but it was still funny with her in the animated dress shirt.

One of my favorites. The wedding video was hilarious, as was Zorn training Craig. Their lunch was the best. 'Bring him a live pig, and don't you DARE help him kill it when it arrives!' And I like Alan's relationship with the girl whose name I forget, because it reminds me of how insecure I was about everything at that age.

The fact that Fox is airing new episodes of this while their other shows are in reruns is a terrible sign for this show's future, so I will just enjoy this while it lasts.

I figured Zorn and Linda would hook up after Linda started kissing MegaZorn. I really want to see how they feel about their new boss and if he goes power hungry in his new role.

Hopefully Edie doesn't think about getting back with Zorn and stays with Craig. I love the family unit as it is at the moment and need it to stay like this. Plus, I like the budding friendship between Craig and Zorn. Maybe we'll see Zorn actually help cheer up Craig. That would be a fun twist.

Good to see all of Zorn's training rubbed off on Craig. He finally has a spine! Also, no shock that Edie likes selfish jackasses.

I still like how much they're integrating the Zephyrian stuff. I like that Zorn of course doesnt use his mind swap powers to find Craig. He just switched with a hawk because it was cool.

So how many episodes are left? One? None? You know, with a show called Son of Zorn, the title character didn't have a big role this week, but his life sucks now.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

Good to see all of Zorn's training rubbed off on Craig. He finally has a spine! Also, no shock that Edie likes selfish jackasses.

Maybe it isn't that she likes selfish jackasses, it's just that she'd like Craig to show a spine once in a while (as you said).  Makes you wonder how they got together in the first place though.

Is it wrong that I would like to have an mp3 of the Whiskey and Zorn song?

• Love 2

Way to stand up for yourself Craig! And I'm digging Zorn and Linda a lot. I wonder if she will become his boss again, and he will immediately think she's a man again? That would be...interesting.

Whiskey and Zorn is going to be stuck in my head all day now.

I like that Zephyria really went to hell without Zorn around. And unfortunately, it's the ONE WEEK where Zorn stopped caring about it. Damn character development. Speaking of which, I really like how Craig progressed over the season.

So...Alan not only has toon legs, but two penises? And can get pregnant.

Zorn is such a good salesman, he can sell soap to mud people (well, the boxes, but they're dumb and pay in goats but hey, he did something).

• Love 1

Wow, a whole lot happened this episode! Figures the one time Zorn doesn't want to fight someone is the time Zephyria really needs him. And now will we get to take a trip to Zephyria? I would love to see Alan and Craig there.

You would think someone would have mentioned to Alan that he can get knocked up. Because, of course he can.

• Love 2