Type keyword(s) to search

Blac Chyna: Never Angela Kardashian

• Start Topic

Ryan Seacrest Continues to Push Back on Blac Chyna’s Request for Deposition in Kardashian-Jenner Case

Not giving in. Ryan Seacrest responded to Blac Chyna’s request to force the producer to submit to a deposition in her lawsuit against the Kardashian-Jenner family.

In court documents obtained by Us Weekly, Seacrest, 44, claims “there simply is no legal or factual basis to subject [him] to a deposition” because he “had nothing whatsoever to do with the events giving rise to this action” and “has no relevant testimony to offer.”

The papers also call Chyna’s motion “nothing more than a continued campaign of harassment.” In addition, his lawyers requested that she be ordered to pay him $2,460 for the burden he incurred.

According to other court documents in the case, the Live With Kelly and Ryan cohost’s company Ryan Seacrest Productions opposed Chyna’s request to subpoena their business records. The company claimed they already gave the 30-year-old reality star’s legal team 800 documents and asked that she be sanctioned $1,950.

Furthermore, Ryan Seacrest Productions alleged that Bunim-Murray Productions was “100 percent responsible for the physical production” of Rob & Chyna, along with the show’s concept, content and day-to-day production. The former claimed to be “merely a ‘passive’ executive producer,” adding that Ryan Seacrest Productions “had no involvement in the decision to cancel the show; in fact, such a decision was not within its power.”

Chyna alleged in court documents obtained by Us in February that Seacrest refused to appear for a deposition, though he “had direct involvement in, and has personal knowledge of, the specific events that gave rise to this litigation.” The American Idol host previously said he had “little to no direct involvement with the production of Rob & Chyna.”

The Judge In Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against The Kardashians Wants To Talk To Ryan Seacrest

This past week, Randolph M. Hammock – the judge in Blac Chyna’s lawsuit against the Kardashians – said during a hearing that Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Rob & Chyna executive producer Ryan Seacrest “very likely” has “insider knowledge” about the abrupt cancellation of the KUWTK spin-off. And, he will soon have a decision about whether or not Seacrest should be deposed in the case.

“My instinct tells me he [Seacrest] has information about the cancellation of the show,” Hammock said. “You would think, as the executive producer, he would know something. He’s kind of an insider … and probably has a relationship with the Kardashians. It seems if anybody would have information, it would be Seacrest.”

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have seemingly come to an agreement in the custody battle over their daughter, Dream — find out what they said!

According to Radar Online, Hammock said he should have a decision in a few weeks.

Blac Chyna’s attorney, Lynne Ciani, claims that when Seacrest tweeted a congratulatory message to Rob Kardashian for the Season 2 renewal of Rob & Chyna, it proved that he knows what led to the show being canceled. Ciani also says that she has text messages between Rob and Ryan that support her claim.

As fans know, the show never had a second season, and Chyna believes that it was because Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Kris Jenner had the E! Network replace Rob & Chyna with Life of Kylie.

Seacrest’s attorney Crystal Jonelis argued that he does not have any information about Blac Chyna’s case against the Kar-Jenner family because he was just an executive producer in “name only.”

Jonelis also asked Judge Hammock to consider a “less intrusive” option for obtaining information, instead of deposing the American Idol host.

The judge said he does believe it is possible that Seacrest knows something since he has a prominent position in the entertainment world. And, he is inclined to grant the motion to compel Seacrest to testify, but he would probably limit the scope and time.

“I’m thinking two or three hours,” said Judge Hammock.

While I don't doubt that the Kardashians had something to do with the cancellation of the show, Chyna's bone about this and the money she's tying up in lawsuits seems to validate the comments that she only got with a downtrodden Rob so that she could be Kardashian adjacent and grab some of that money and fame. She's pissed that they actively got involved in blocking her from using her association with the family as a means to earn money. The Kardashians have used and stepped on plenty to get where they are, I'm not crying for them if others use their name or association to reap some benefits but I also don't co-sign anyone feeling angry and entitled to benefit from that association. It also doesn't help that it's very hard to be sympathetic to this woman. She seems like the rest of them - would sell her soul for some money and media attention.

• Love 5

I'm laughing so hard at how absurd it all is. How stupid can anyone be? Even the celebs involved with the admissions scandal did it under the table, but to blatantly lie publically? Unless the people who are defending her all over the Shade Room are right and she got sucked into a scam (which I'm doubting). Either way its incredibly stupid. Gee funny no comment from her or her PR person.

19 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I couldn't bring myself to watch but looks like King and Dream's mother has a new reality show or "docu-series" and her mother Tokyo Toni is all aboard.

https://youtu.be/Y8BIAr9Jdso

She’s sure putting Kris’s checks to good use (not). Looks like she’s spending it all on herself and blowing through it.

• Love 2

I'm honestly not quite sure how I ended up in this forum but it sucked me in.

First off, why do these people have such ridiculous, misspelled names?  I feel like I'm reading a transcript from kindergartners with speech impediments.

Then...why would anyone want a butt that big?  Seriously, it looks deformed.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Funny thing is Chyna is crying racismbecause of all the WTF at her being at the Oscars.  That people of color are still are being shunned 1) Girl take a seat. There were tons of *respected* people of color at the Oscars no one batted an eye over being there and 2) if you're so proud of who you are then why the fuck are you trying to look white?

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Have you guys checked out her wikipeadia page? It looks like it was frozen in the middle of an epic editing war between people who hated and liked her. Some gems:

* "is an American model, socialite and entrepreneur."

* "While attending Johnson & Wales University in Miami, Florida, she resumed stripping and was too exhausted to attend classes. She dropped out after repeatedly falling asleep in class, focusing instead on stripping and modeling."

The Kardashians may be the queens of cultural appropriation, but they're not racist.

Don't forget fetishization, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Well, looks like Chyna doesn't need the Kardashian money anymore. She's making $17 million per month on OnlyFans.

Good for her. Lots of sex workers are going to that platform, but as a former stripper what more does she have to show or is she doing adult movies on there?  I read an article that former kylie bff Jordyn Woods is going to be on there if she's not already.  

Did y'all see Angela by the way she's going by her government named Angela now instead of Blac Chyna, But she was on the Tamron Hall talk show today and girlfriend looked really good and just at peace She just had a really glowy look about her.

Angela today for the Tamron Hall show taping.

gettyimages-1478120353-2048x2048.jpg

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Did Angela just repaint herself on the outside, or did she get a good therapist and do some work about her difficult mother and her own explosive personality?

She got baptized and "found God" hopefully she's added some therapy with the removal of her fillers, breast implants and silicone injections.

I haven't listened to any of her interviews that she's recently done to see if she's mentioned going to therapy.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 2
(edited)

Dr. White?

Angela was going to school and got a liberal arts degree.

Img_2023_04_04_00_42_22.jpeg

The caption under the IG picture where she posted this picture: "On January 17, 2023 got my Doctorate of Liberate Arts from Sacramento Theological Seminary and Bible College.

Doctor Angela Renee White"

Side note that picture of Dream and King is adorable.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1