Type keyword(s) to search

Blac Chyna: Never Angela Kardashian

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

OMG! Something is seriously wrong with this woman.  IT's obvious that she is not thinking clearly.  Is anyone in her kids' lives stable and reliable?  I really wish they would step in.  I would think something like those implants could be extremely dangerous and possibly lethal. 

Butt enhancement is pretty safe, as long as it is performed by a certified plastic surgeon. It’s not much different than a boob job.

Now, if she’s gets illegal butt shots, that’s a whole different story.

When ONE of your ass cheeks rivals the size of your head, time to put a halt to anymore plastic surgery. 

I remember her mom recounting the time she came upon her precious daughter dancing in some strip club and the look of pride on her face as she told the story... It seems Tokyo Toni and Kris, inspite of the vast difference in wealth, wardrobe  and surface appearance, aren't so far apart deep inside. They've both encouraged their daughters to use their bodies instead of their brains to get ahead. 

On 07/03/2018 at 7:56 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

Butt enhancement is pretty safe, as long as it is performed by a certified plastic surgeon. It’s not much different than a boob job.

Now, if she’s gets illegal butt shots, that’s a whole different story.

Who sits on their tits?

• Love 1

On the previous page in February, I posted about BC endorsing a stroller company & said (sorry for quoting myself) "If you had a stroller company, is Blac Chyna who you would want as spokesperson? I can't even begin to imagine who exactly this company is hoping to reach." Well, apparently the stroller company has seen the error of their ways because just a month later Blac Chyna Loses Stroller Deal After Six Flags Fight. Somebody has to be getting fired over the decision to hire her.

• Love 3

She's such a train wreck. On one hand I can understand flipping out if it's true a stranger touched Dream but that whole scene made her look like a nutjob. I also loved her "I don't condone violence" statement. Yeah thats believable.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

On the previous page in February, I posted about BC endorsing a stroller company & said (sorry for quoting myself) "If you had a stroller company, is Blac Chyna who you would want as spokesperson? I can't even begin to imagine who exactly this company is hoping to reach." Well, apparently the stroller company has seen the error of their ways because just a month later Blac Chyna Loses Stroller Deal After Six Flags Fight. Somebody has to be getting fired over the decision to hire her.

If she is endorsing something..., I’m not buying it. 

She’s trash. Head to toe. And sadly with the influence Dream will get from both sides of her gene pool, I don’t hold out much hope for her. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

If she is endorsing something..., I’m not buying it. 

She’s trash. Head to toe. And sadly with the influence Dream will get from both sides of her gene pool, I don’t hold out much hope for her. 

There's really no silver lining for any of the grandkids, is there?

• Love 6
On 4/4/2018 at 11:10 PM, howmanywords said:

She's such a train wreck. On one hand I can understand flipping out if it's true a stranger touched Dream but that whole scene made her look like a nutjob. I also loved her "I don't condone violence" statement. Yeah thats believable.

According to the girl in question and witness accounts, she didn't flip out because the girl touched Dream. Chyna wasn't happy about it and supposedly told the girl not to touch her daughter when she passed by her (the nanny was the one pushing Dream in the stroller), but the two crossed paths again later on. Apparently the girl was told that Chyna was fuming after their first encounter and was talking shit about whopping her ass so when they cross paths again, the girl called her a hoodrat or something and that's what made Chyna flip...hence the stroller incident. 

She'll probably try to find a way to sue someone so she can fill her bank account. She's had a taste of the good life, so no more stripper poles for her. Why do we have to live in a society that endorses such trashy behaviour? People are directly and indirectly funding this woman's 15 minutes of fame and creating endorsement opportunities...and I can't understand why. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

She'll probably try to find a way to sue someone so she can fill her bank account. She's had a taste of the good life, so no more stripper poles for her. Why do we have to live in a society that endorses such trashy behaviour? People are directly and indirectly funding this woman's 15 minutes of fame and creating endorsement opportunities...and I can't understand why. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/04/kardashian-sued-blac-chyna-defamation-lawsuit/

She's trying to sue the Kardashians for defamation because they called her names. What a piece of work.

17 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

According to the girl in question and witness accounts, she didn't flip out because the girl touched Dream. Chyna wasn't happy about it and supposedly told the girl not to touch her daughter when she passed by her (the nanny was the one pushing Dream in the stroller), but the two crossed paths again later on. Apparently the girl was told that Chyna was fuming after their first encounter and was talking shit about whopping her ass so when they cross paths again, the girl called her a hoodrat or something and that's what made Chyna flip...hence the stroller incident. 

She is a hood rat.. trash, head to toe. Her own mom was just sooo proud of her daughter when she came across her dancing in some dump as a teen. She wants to act all classy but can’t control herself in public? Just watching her on her show, the screaming, cursing, carrying on over the slightest perceived insult? I pity her kids. She picked the worst possible gene pools to procreate with... Tyga and Rob... the kids are doomed.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/04/kardashian-sued-blac-chyna-defamation-lawsuit/

She's trying to sue the Kardashians for defamation because they called her names. What a piece of work.

Is this separate from or part of her lawsuit where she's claiming that the Kardashians are behind the cancellation of her show and should be pay her for the loss wages that she would have received from the show? Outside of the accusation of physical abuse (though Rob has said this), all the other things they describe her as are all things that can easily be assumed by anyone if you just looked at her and the way she speaks and behaves. This woman makes the Kardashian women look like genuine, moral and hard working women, lol. 

6 hours ago, iwasish said:

She is a hood rat.. trash, head to toe. Her own mom was just sooo proud of her daughter when she came across her dancing in some dump as a teen. She wants to act all classy but can’t control herself in public? Just watching her on her show, the screaming, cursing, carrying on over the slightest perceived insult? I pity her kids. She picked the worst possible gene pools to procreate with... Tyga and Rob... the kids are doomed.

She's responsible for the way she represents herself and I would agree that she's not undeserving of the reputation she has among most. 

She really messed up with Rob though. If she had tried to be amicable, there would have been a higher possibility that Kris would have taken her in and groomed her because that family loves their girls. Whatever the Kardashians do to help Dream, they're going to make sure it's done in a way that Chyna can never get her hands on that money. 

• Love 2

What is with these women with blow-up butts (Chyna, Kim, Khloe, etc.) - they think a guy is great (& daddy material) because he wants to fuck them?! It’s hard to even imagine self-esteem that low.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Personally I can't stop LOL-ing over the fact that they apparently met on "Christian Mingle."  

Jesus especially loves blow-up butts and guys who don’t use condoms.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

“I would not want to fuck a bitch I did not want to get pregnant,” the rapper reportedly said. “If Chyna got pregnant, I would keep that shit like ‘ohh daddy love you,’ I love that ass.’”

It’s true love!

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

“I would not want to fuck a bitch I did not want to get pregnant,” the rapper reportedly said. “If Chyna got pregnant, I would keep that shit like ‘ohh daddy love you,’ I love that ass.’”

It’s true love!

Brings tears to my eyes. Every woman needs a man who's so classy lol

• Love 14

I'm speechless, she got herself knocked up by an 18 year old kid who is too stupid to wear condoms. Apparently his net worth is around $100,000, does this kid know he isn't rich? Does Chyna know he isn't rich? How is she going to get child support out of him?

1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Personally I can't stop LOL-ing over the fact that they apparently met on "Christian Mingle."  

I'm guessing it was really Tinder.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm speechless, she got herself knocked up by an 18 year old kid who is too stupid to wear condoms. Apparently his net worth is around $100,000, does this kid know he isn't rich? Does Chyna know he isn't rich? How is she going to get child support out of him?

I'm guessing it was really Tinder.

Maybe she can get child support from his parents to support his ass? 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Maybe she can get child support from his parents to support his ass? 

According to the website, he "grew up with his mother and brother", so that sounds like a single parent to me. I don't think she's going to be able to support Chyna in the manner that she thinks she should live. Plus, if this kid really thinks “I would not want to fuck a bitch I did not want to get pregnant”, who knows how many kids he could possibly have already, or will have in the future when he gets tired of Chyna.

58 minutes ago, GaT said:

According to the website, he "grew up with his mother and brother", so that sounds like a single parent to me. I don't think she's going to be able to support Chyna in the manner that she thinks she should live. Plus, if this kid really thinks “I would not want to fuck a bitch I did not want to get pregnant”, who knows how many kids he could possibly have already, or will have in the future when he gets tired of Chyna.

His mother must be so proud of him.  I’m guessing he’s a “up and coming” artist and hoping the publicity he gets helps his career. As for Chyna, she’s gonna be collecting for three kids by three different men, (or boys). 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

His mother must be so proud of him.  I’m guessing he’s a “up and coming” artist and hoping the publicity he gets helps his career. As for Chyna, she’s gonna be collecting for three kids by three different men, (or boys). 

She’s only getting a decent paycheck from Rob Kris.  Tyga is always in financial trouble and I doubt this 18 year old has a pot to piss in.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She’s only getting a decent paycheck from Rob Kris.  Tyga is always in financial trouble and I doubt this 18 year old has a pot to piss in.

But she’s in there from the start if he is successful in any way that child support can grow and grow.

she’s no prize and I doubt anyone really successful and intelligent will get caught within 100 feet of her. Her stud pool is limited to the Robs and Tygas of the world. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, GaT said:

Ha ha HA, Imagine your entire relevance being dependant on Rob.

Especially when Rob himself is only relevant in relation to his sisters and the fact that he’s fat. 

• Love 4

China's lawyer's view:

Blac Chyna Is Taking All Five Kardashian Sisters To Court & One Of Them Is Furious

"The 30-year-old filed a lawsuit against her ex-fiancé Rob, his mother Kris Jenner, and all five sisters - Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall - after she claimed they purposely got her E! reality TV show shut down."

"The Kardashian's request to strike Chyna's entire lawsuit against them was denied, confirmed Chyna's lawyer Lisa Bloom. “We look forward to getting a trial date next month and aggressively fighting for Chyna’s rights at trial," she said."

Rob Kardashian's lawyer's view:

Rob Kardashian's Lawyer Says Blac Chyna Is Losing In Court

The lawyers representing the Kardashian family have come out in denial of the claims made by Blac Chyna's attorneys, who said that Chyna had a successful day in court. Shawn Holley, the Kardashians' representative in court, told The Blast that “the Bloom Firm’s press release is not an accurate statement of what happened in court.”

Chyna's lawyers had previously released a statement that claimed "the court REJECTED the Kardashian family’s request to strike Chyna’s entire lawsuit." The lawsuit alleges, basically, that the Kardashian family treated her badly, claiming specifically that Chyna was "slut shamed, defamed and the victim of a plot to kill her hit show, Rob and Chyna." This supposedly caused Chyna, "significant financial damages."

Apparently, Chyna's day in court was not only less-successful than previously thought, but completely unsuccessful, says Holley:

the Kardashians have successfully chipped away at Ms. White’s outlandish claims since her lawsuit was filed, culminating in [Wednesday]’s hearing — a hearing at which the Court invited counsel for the Kardashians to seek attorney fees against the Bloom Firm for their failure to support Ms. White’s spurious allegations with actual evidence.

I wonder if this will bring Rob out of hiding.

Edited by vast wasteland

Shawn Holley 

i recall her passionate defense of  poor Lindsay Lohan, pleading the cause of this poor misunderstood  waif. Till we see the true character of her client right there in her manicure. A Big FUCK YOU  painted right on her digits. 

wasnt she involved in the OJ case too? 

• Love 2

Blac Chyna’s Company, Lashed, Suspended by State While Kylie Jenner Launches Eyelash Empire

Blac Chyna‘s cosmetics company, Lashed, has been suspended by the State of California for over a month as Kylie Jenner is ramping up to launch her own line of eyelash products.

The Blast can confirm Lashed, LLC was suspended by the Franchise Tax Board on November 1, 2018. While a California-based business can be suspended by either the Secretary of State’s office or the FTB for a handful of different reasons, a spokesperson for the tax board tells us they suspended Lashed for its “failure to file a tax return.”

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/04/blac-chyna-ex-boyfriend-kid-buu-child-abuse-charge-conviction/

Blac Chyna's  ex-boyfriend, rapper Kid Buu, was once charged and convicted of child abuse after cops say he punched his baby mama in front of their kid.

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, a then-19-year-old Kid Buu (real name Markquez Santiago) was busted in Florida in 2008 after he got into a fight with his girlfriend and baby mama, who was a minor. Their daughter was 2 years old at the time.

Cops say the squabble started over the girlfriend wanting to cash a check, which he snatched out of her hands while leaving their apartment. The GF told cops he later returned and found her in their bedroom, at which point she threatened to call 911.

Lord where does she find these D list "rappers" and I use that term loosely. 

• Love 4

Blac Chyna Rants About Exes Rob Kardashian, Tyga: I Never Asked ‘for Child Support’

And once again a member of this clan attempts to communicate, ostensibly using the English language, but succeeding only in spewing unintelligible gibberish.

“Ya know what’s so wild to me is that I never asked Tyga for child support, Rob for child support or whatever and then we just went to court, or whatnot, and I tried to squash it, which I did,” the model, 30, said in a now-deleted Instagram Live post. “But none of that comes out. It’s only negative s–t with Chyna, Angela White,” she said, referring to her real name.

The Lashed by Chyna founder continued: “We went to court mediation and s–t and I squashed it ‘cause I never wanted no money from Rob, ‘cause it was never about that, period,” she said of the Arthur George entrepreneur, 31. “I have kids by two guys that f–king tricked me, whatever, and they don’t give me s–t, no child support and I’m sick of that s–t.”

The businesswoman, who said she is “living her best f–king life,” said that neither of the men she shares son King Cairo, 6, and daughter Dream, 2, with assisted her in her rise to fame.

“Rob didn’t help me, Tyga ain’t help me, Toni ain’t help me, but like try to like, smack me down, period, and I’m just letting y’all know this, all this s–t, I built BY MYSELF.”

Edited by vast wasteland
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

While King and Dream are entitled to financial support, I have zero sympathy for a woman who had two babies solely for the purposes of snagging a paycheck. 

It’s amazing she still has shared custody of those kids - if their dads weren’t less than ideal, she’d probably only have supervised visits.

• Love 7

Um can someone please translate for me? Is that English?

She's trash. Her own mother said Dream is better off with Rob. Rob is no prize himself that speaks volumes about her parenting. And her halfass response to that was "she knows shit, I'm a good mother and I have round the clock nannies". Ass.

2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I have kids by two guys that f–king tricked me,

THEY tricked HER?  😂

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

She's trash. Her own mother said Dream is better off with Rob.

Her own mother is just as much, if not more, trash.  Blac Chyna isn't great, but her mom is fucking terrible.  And willing to say anything for a check.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Um can someone please translate for me? Is that English?

She's trash. Her own mother said Dream is better off with Rob. Rob is no prize himself that speaks volumes about her parenting. And her halfass response to that was "she knows shit, I'm a good mother and I have round the clock nannies". Ass.

THEY tricked HER?  😂

They tricked her with big pricy engagement ring's with no wedding/marriage to show for it and her parting gift was her two children. 

Her relationships with Rob and Tyga maybe lasted a year or two. And she met Tyga when she was cast in his "Rack City" video so while both men aren't a prize she needs some serious therapy or something to get her life together.

• Love 1

Chyna claiming that either man tricked HER is pretty laughable especially how quickly she got knocked up after she began dating both of them. The only way she got tricked is that she thought she had found her pot of gold that would lead her to the Kardashian kind of fame and fortune and neither man worked out for her. I certainly don't take her word as gospel but if the neither man is paying child support, then there's no excuse for that, however, she's only contradicting herself by saying she never bothered about the money because it wasn't about the money and now she's complaining that she's not getting money and she's tired of it.

There's just all round a group of shitty people involved here but the fact that Chyna can't have a single healthy relationship yet she makes it seem like she's been the victim that has survived and thrived despite it all, it certainly makes me side eye her. If everyone that comes into your life is toxic, then there's a good chance you're toxic too and you invite that energy into your life because it's what you relate to.

• Love 8

Damn, wasn't she just crazy in love with the boytoy she vacationed in Hawaii with like 2 or 3 weeks ago? She certainly doesn't stay deeply in love for very long.

Edited by nkotb
27 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Damn, wasn't she just crazy in love with the boytoy she vacationed in Hawaii with like 2 or 3 weeks ago? She certainly doesn't stay deeply in love for very long.

They had a big fight while they were there