Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Comeback Girls

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, PBSLover said:

What doesn’t make sense is the vets are known to get into great shape for the calendar.  Finals are a month later (I think) so the timing makes me scratch my head.

It's the juice cleanse, makes you bloat probably.

Watched this episode this morning with the panel interviews.  I wonder who wore the dress with the bandage straps (IMO) back.  It was someone who was brunette and had on a white/off white color.  Looked at every girl who walked in and tried to figure out who it was unless it wasn't shown.

Edited by MrsEVH
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Watched this episode this morning with the panel interviews.  I wonder who wore the dress with the bandage straps (IMO) back.  It was someone who was brunette and had on a white/off white color.  Looked at every girl who walked in and tried to figure out who it was unless it wasn't shown.

I think it was Tess

10 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I personally loves juice cleanses. I only feel bloated after if I go get an XXL pizza right after. You have to slowly acclimate before and after.

gurl, XXL pizza sounds so freakin' good to me!  I'm eating Girl Scout cookies now ...

• Love 1

I think the comment about Kat's dress was more inappropriate than the dress itself. They'll send the DCC to elementary schools half naked in their uniforms but God forbid someone wears a dress with cut outs on the side.  Seriously Brenda? It's nothing we haven't seen before.