Type keyword(s) to search

Rob & Chyna - General Discussion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, iwasish said:

I do think she cares for him. But I don't believe that the kind of person she is, tough and ambitious, is going to tolerate his flakiness and immaturity. She's had to fight for whatever she has. She's not going to coddle 2 babies and a baby daddy too. She's looking for a partner in life, and if that doesn't work out, the money she needs to "take care herself and her kids"

I agree. It would be exhausting to have to constantly coax and reassure your partner to participate in life. Rob's mental issues are very dominant in the relationship, like a third wheel. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I agree. It would be exhausting to have to constantly coax and reassure your partner to participate in life. Rob's mental issues are very dominant in the relationship, like a third wheel. 

Just wearing a different color shirt and sweatpants ... maybe a light grey or navy blue?, and shave every day, ( I hate those straggly pubs) might give him a bit of a lift. Perhaps new underwear? I always feel a bit chipper knowing I've got new "Fruit of the Looms" under my jeans.

• Love 1
On 9/26/2016 at 5:57 AM, laurakaye said:

When I have to start watching this show on the sly from my family and deleting it right afterwards so it doesn't show up on the DVR list...I might have a problem.  

I have to watch the show in secret, too.  My significant other discovered an episode of KUWTK that I'd recorded and partially watched but hadn't deleted.  He still hasn't stopped giving me shit about it.  He's got a major Kardashian hate thing going and doesn't understand the morbid curiosity that drives me to watch this crap.  

I, too, noticed that Rob seemed more comfortable with Chyna's family than his own.  Seriously, though, who wouldn't be?   

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, toolazy said:

I have to watch the show in secret, too.  My significant other discovered an episode of KUWTK that I'd recorded and partially watched but hadn't deleted.  He still hasn't stopped giving me shit about it.  He's got a major Kardashian hate thing going and doesn't understand the morbid curiosity that drives me to watch this crap.  

I, too, noticed that Rob seemed more comfortable with Chyna's family than his own.  Seriously, though, who wouldn't be?   

He probably is as fascinated by their family dynamics as we are by his family. 

• Love 2
On 9/19/2016 at 0:00 AM, GaT said:

Anybody want to start a pool as to whether the "relationship" lasts past the show?

I posted this on 9/19, I was wrong, apparently the relationship didn't even last until the end of the show.

• Love 3

A couple of weeks back Rob posted a picture of him, BC and Kim on roller coaster at Six Flags and it was a few years old so they definitely hung out when she and Kim were close friends.

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If that really was her phone number, what the heck?  Pause a moment before hitting post or send, Rob!

Rob rarely uses common sense. On social media he's even more frantic.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

A couple of weeks back Rob posted a picture of him, BC and Kim on roller coaster at Six Flags and it was a few years old so they definitely hung out when she and Kim were close friends.

Rob rarely uses common sense. On social media he's even more frantic.

I think Rob reacts via social media because the rest of the time he's ignored or disregarded. As far as posting Kylie's phone number? Meh. Bitchy? yes, for sure. But I'm sure they change their phone numbers regularly.

As far a having a DILF baby shower? The shower was all about them, not him. What with the hats and the duck face photos, a typical overblown spectacle produced especially for the camera.

He should have been given a heads up about two showers, especially if Chyna had agreed or preferred it that way. Even if they aren't together, I can see how Rob would be offended by the situation. The whole situation is a box of dynamite anyway, why would they do something that would possibly cause him to freak out? Probably because they want what they want and other people's feelings be damned.     

The clip of Kim showing him how to swaddle a baby. She looks at Rob like he's some kind of science experiment. It was a set up moment for the camera to show how loving and supportive Kim is, because it's all about public perception of them. 

• Love 5

This episode.......

Captura-de-pantalla-2014-11-30-a-las-16.

Anyway here's the latest buzz from today.

"On Monday night, there was one showdown that threatened to rival Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s. Rob Kardashian, seemingly out of nowhere, tweeted half-sister Kylie Jenner’s phone number, claiming she didn’t invite “the mother of my child,” Blac Chyna, to a baby shower. It was such a big deal that Kim later said that she couldn’t watch the debate because she was distracted by “family drama.”

Now, there’s a clearer picture about what really happened. Us Weekly reports that Kourtney, Khloé, and Kim had planned a baby shower for Rob and Chyna. But he didn’t know that they were also planning on bringing TV cameras with them. “He learned they were filming it for Keeping Up With the Kardashians and said, ‘Fuck that,’” a source told the magazine. “So Chyna didn’t go either. He messed everything up.”    

Read more, if you care, right here -> http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a3958894/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-kylie-baby-shower-fight/

Edited by HumblePi
26 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

This episode.......

Captura-de-pantalla-2014-11-30-a-las-16.

Anyway here's the latest buzz from today.

"On Monday night, there was one showdown that threatened to rival Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s. Rob Kardashian, seemingly out of nowhere, tweeted half-sister Kylie Jenner’s phone number, claiming she didn’t invite “the mother of my child,” Blac Chyna, to a baby shower. It was such a big deal that Kim later said that she couldn’t watch the debate because she was distracted by “family drama.”

Now, there’s a clearer picture about what really happened. Us Weekly reports that Kourtney, Khloé, and Kim had planned a baby shower for Rob and Chyna. But he didn’t know that they were also planning on bringing TV cameras with them. “He learned they were filming it for Keeping Up With the Kardashians and said, ‘Fuck that,’” a source told the magazine. “So Chyna didn’t go either. He messed everything up.”    

Read more, if you care, right here -> http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a3958894/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-kylie-baby-shower-fight/

If it was Kim, Khloe, & Kourtney who were hosting the shower, why did Rob tweet out Kylie's phone number? Why not Kim, Khloe, or Kourtney's?

• Love 1

Crap like this makes me question just how much of Robs issues are real and how many are just  so much played up drama for the cameras.  

If their sex life already needs help this early in the relationship, they've got big problems a whip and a gag won't solve.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I take a lot of pleasure in imagining the chaos going on in Kris' house the past few days running around in a damage control tizzy.  She even convinced Rob and Chyna to get together and do a snapchat from bed yesterday to assure fans that they are still together!

As far as this dumb baby shower nonsense goes, my money is on Chyna wanted some cold hard cash to show up and be filmed for this DILF event and the Kardashians refused to meet her quote.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, HumblePi said:

It was such a big deal that Kim later said that she couldn’t watch the debate because she was distracted by “family drama.”

Regarding the above bolded line...hahahahahahahah (snort) hahahahaha.  Please.  The only thing Kim would've watched that night is her phone, while she took duckfaced selfies of herself watching the debate and posting it all over social media so we can all see how informed Kim is.  Give me a break.

As for Rob flipping over the shower being filmed...I can sympathize with him to the extent that he probably feels like every damn thing this family does has to be filmed, tweeted, Snapchatted, Instagrammed, etc., and he's completely over it.  I have a hard time thinking that this came as a surprise to him, though.  He knows how his mom and sisters do things by now.  It also doesn't quite ring true that because Rob didn't go, Chyna also decided not to go.  I think if anything, Chyna would've been more eager to go because A: she gets out of the house and away from Rob for a few hours, and B: she gets more tv time.  I'm still not really buying her as a sympathetic girlfriend to her increasingly mentally ill boyfriend.  In turns she seems to actually care, but then she throws him out da house after one of their many fights - the root of which is Rob's illnesses.  Which she knew about before she got pregnant.

Rob's mom, sisters, and now girlfriend really seem to be taking their chances poking at the hornet's nest here.  I've finally come to terms with the fact that they don't really care about him, only what he can do for ratings, money and relevance.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Regarding the above bolded line...hahahahahahahah (snort) hahahahaha.  Please.  The only thing Kim would've watched that night is her phone, while she took duckfaced selfies of herself watching the debate and posting it all over social media so we can all see how informed Kim is.  Give me a break.

As for Rob flipping over the shower being filmed...I can sympathize with him to the extent that he probably feels like every damn thing this family does has to be filmed, tweeted, Snapchatted, Instagrammed, etc., and he's completely over it.  I have a hard time thinking that this came as a surprise to him, though.  He knows how his mom and sisters do things by now.  It also doesn't quite ring true that because Rob didn't go, Chyna also decided not to go.  I think if anything, Chyna would've been more eager to go because A: she gets out of the house and away from Rob for a few hours, and B: she gets more tv time.  I'm still not really buying her as a sympathetic girlfriend to her increasingly mentally ill boyfriend.  In turns she seems to actually care, but then she throws him out da house after one of their many fights - the root of which is Rob's illnesses.  Which she knew about before she got pregnant.

Rob's mom, sisters, and now girlfriend really seem to be taking their chances poking at the hornet's nest here.  I've finally come to terms with the fact that they don't really care about him, only what he can do for ratings, money and relevance.

And now he's got Kim walking around Paris with her snatch on display. If she were my sister I'd be mortified.

• Love 1

I can't figure out why Rob gets all "I don't want anyone to see me in public!" and won't go anywhere and YET his fat face is on a freaking television show!! We see that he only wears one outfit EVERY SINGLE DAY.  WHAT an idiot. Ugh. #doofus

• Love 2

The look on Kim's face while Rob is swaddling the doll... it's like she's looking a a science experiment or some alien, not her brother.

And really, I doubt Kim swaddled her kids more than once each, for a photo op- and memories!!

All she had to do was tell Rob "you wrap her up like a burrito from Chipotle" I'm sure Rob is familiar.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, GaT said:

Looks like this will be the only season of the show, Rob was handed a way to make money & fame like his sisters, & blew it. 

I don't think he even wanted to be like his sisters with everything on tv. Like his tantrum over the taped shower for KUWTK. 

I love Scott each episode more and more. His encouraging Rob to reunite his his long time friends and try to get those bonds again. I laughed at his comments that he'd be in jail if Kourt had a baby with someone else and his surprised Rob came to the BBQ (that was at Rob's house). lol 

I found it interesting that Kourtney came with Scott to the bbq. Then they sat secluded together, I think rumors of their reunion could be true if they're always together again.

Kris and Kim's appearances were pointless. I don't believe Rob would call Kim for help for anything, if he wanted baby help he would go straight to Kourtney.

Kris showed up to facilitate the Paige moving out conversation. Does Chyna's big house only have 3 bedrooms? 

• Love 3

Chyna is epically smarter, sweeter, funnier and more interesting than Rob will ever be.

I thought I would never say that..wo . he is such a self entitled nightmare of a person...oh...baby daddy...disgusting 

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I don't think he even wanted to be like his sisters with everything on tv. Like his tantrum over the taped shower for KUWTK. 

I love Scott each episode more and more. His encouraging Rob to reunite his his long time friends and try to get those bonds again. I laughed at his comments that he'd be in jail if Kourt had a baby with someone else and his surprised Rob came to the BBQ (that was at Rob's house). lol 

I found it interesting that Kourtney came with Scott to the bbq. Then they sat secluded together, I think rumors of their reunion could be true if they're always together again.

Kris and Kim's appearances were pointless. I don't believe Rob would call Kim for help for anything, if he wanted baby help he would go straight to Kourtney.

Kris showed up to facilitate the Paige moving out conversation. Does Chyna's big house only have 3 bedrooms? 

That big house and no room for her friend? 

Kris showing up with a tape measure? I guess she figures she can decorate the nursery? From her comments about the globes and her dismissive look at the rest of the decor, I suspect she'll want to redecorate the whole house. Chyna better put her in her place or have Tokyo Toni come stay a bit and set Kris straight, or she'll be in their business forever.

Kim  and Robs relationship is so awkward. I'd have asked Kourtney instead for help. Chyna has a nanny already. 

• Love 1

Rob is uncomfortable around his friends he's know for years? He's just ridiculous & he needs to get over himself. He think everybody has nothing better to do than talk about him all the time.

I will be very happy if I never have to watch another Rob & Chyna sex scene.

EDITED: I forgot, Rob is so uncomfortable with himself he won't see his friends, or go to family events, or leave his house, but he's OK with them filming him tied down while Chyna whips him? It's just his ready excuse for any time he doesn't want to do something.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

Kris?  Shut up and go away.

Her stupid comment to Chyna about the globes: "You're obsessed with globes!" just makes me want to break things.  And then her snarky chuckling when she came across another globe.  SO WHAT?!  People like different things, and quit misusing the word "obsessed."  I have lots of books in my house.  That doesn't mean I'm obsessed with books.  I also have several lamps and throw pillows.  Doesn't make me obsessed with those things.  She is completely insufferable.  Good luck, Chyna, with Kris for a mother-in-law and Rob as his mommy's baby boy...assuming BC and Rob get as far as marriage, which I highly doubt.  

And Rob and BC's relationship timeline is so bizarre.  They talk about the fact that they tried for a baby several times a week when they first met, yet they also claim to barely know each other.  I'm not clear on the whole trying for a baby thing with two people that don't know each other.  While I certainly do not want this baby to grow up without a father, that's the scenario that Chyna is up against.  And I think that's exactly what she wants.  Hook up with an agoraphobic, mentally ill man-child whose family has lots of money, knowing that's it's extremely likely that the baby-daddy will not be in the picture.  Throw him out da house due to his inability to care for himself, and use Mama Kris's money for whatever you want.  It's really all pretty disgusting.  I hate them all.

• Love 5

Their BDSM scene was so contrived - do they think we actually forget that they are mic'ed up and have a couple of guys with big-ass cameras standing 5 feet away?

The timeline of their "relationship" is that they were friends with benefits, and she got knocked up. They spun this "we planned it" storyline to squash suspicions that Chyna is a gold digger but also legitimize their relationship so the K!lan can make some cash off them.

• Love 3

The pics of the shower on TMZ look like there were more photographers and cameramen there than guests.

Rob really does not look good. He gained a "grip" o"weight" since he filmed the July 4th stuff and he just looks gray.

• Love 3

Don't judge me...but I think Chyna seems like a laid back, genuinely sweet girl. She has to have some serious patience dealing with Rob's insecurities though. He's some other level of messed up with how insecure he is with how he looks. I wonder if he'll ever figure it out that the more he secludes himself from the world because of how he looks, the more people will talk about him the moment he resurfaces. How did he ever find the confidence to reach out to Chyna and make moves with her if he's that insecure with himself? 

Rob seems more comfortable being around Chyna's friends and family and I totally get that - his own family's fame is built solely on their physical image. They are completely submerged in a world of fakeness and search of physical perfection. For someone as insecure as Rob is, simply being around his family will create uneasiness. But he can't be coddled forever. It's one thing to remove yourself from the media frenzy that is his family's everyday life, but given the support and acceptance he's had from Chyna and her world, his 'I'm insecure' excuse seems to hold far less weight. 

Why didn't Chyna tell her mom about her siblings before? She knew about their ages all that time...why drop that bomb on her mom at dinner in front of her siblings? 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Don't judge me...but I think Chyna seems like a laid back, genuinely sweet girl. She has to have some serious patience dealing with Rob's insecurities though. He's some other level of messed up with how insecure he is with how he looks. I wonder if he'll ever figure it out that the more he secludes himself from the world because of how he looks, the more people will talk about him the moment he resurfaces. How did he ever find the confidence to reach out to Chyna and make moves with her if he's that insecure with himself? 

Rob seems more comfortable being around Chyna's friends and family and I totally get that - his own family's fame is built solely on their physical image. They are completely submerged in a world of fakeness and search of physical perfection. For someone as insecure as Rob is, simply being around his family will create uneasiness. But he can't be coddled forever. It's one thing to remove yourself from the media frenzy that is his family's everyday life, but given the support and acceptance he's had from Chyna and her world, his 'I'm insecure' excuse seems to hold far less weight. 

Why didn't Chyna tell her mom about her siblings before? She knew about their ages all that time...why drop that bomb on her mom at dinner in front of her siblings? 

Drama, why else sand bag her? I wonder too if she was hoping her mom "whose known for not giving 2 fucks" would go off and cause a scene. 

Her mom raised her with no help from the dad, yet she puts her mom in a position to have to be nice to him and his other kids (that he seems to be close to)? Not cool in my book. She wants to introduce Rob to her dad, keep it separate from mom. 

Best thing Rob has said on this show or any other? That he wants to buy new chairs for that strip club.  I can only imagine what kind of mixed bag of DNA is on the ones there.

17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Drama, why else sand bag her? I wonder too if she was hoping her mom "whose known for not giving 2 fucks" would go off and cause a scene. 

Her mom raised her with no help from the dad, yet she puts her mom in a position to have to be nice to him and his other kids (that he seems to be close to)? Not cool in my book. She wants to introduce Rob to her dad, keep it separate from mom. 

Best thing Rob has said on this show or any other? That he wants to buy new chairs for that strip club.  I can only imagine what kind of mixed bag of DNA is on the ones there.

I agree...not cool at all. She's known her siblings since she was 16...how did their ages never come up...and it definitely seems like something you may want to mention if your siblings and your mom's ex will be there. Her mom handled well though and she strikes me as being mature enough to realize that the actions of their father aren't to be held against them. She even kept her restraint in the moment of having the facts confirmed for her after all of these years. That suggests to me that she's a supportive mother who would have shown up to that dinner even if she knew what she was walking into and that's all the more reason to give her the courtesy of telling her ahead of a time what was up. 

7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree...not cool at all. She's known her siblings since she was 16...how did their ages never come up...and it definitely seems like something you may want to mention if your siblings and your mom's ex will be there. Her mom handled well though and she strikes me as being mature enough to realize that the actions of their father aren't to be held against them. She even kept her restraint in the moment of having the facts confirmed for her after all of these years. That suggests to me that she's a supportive mother who would have shown up to that dinner even if she knew what she was walking into and that's all the more reason to give her the courtesy of telling her ahead of a time what was up. 

I don't think her dad was much more than a booty call or a couple of "dates" kind of guy. I think her mom is probably a nice enough person just hardened by life and her own poor decisions. Chyna seems to be kind of the same except her mom was smart enough to stop at one kid.

The constant references to Rob and Chynas sex life (what there is of it anyway) is gross.  I don't think in a healthy relationship sex is doled out as a reward or the result of rock, paper, scissors. At least not this early in a relationship.

• Love 1

If those people are his good close friends then Rob should not feel so uncomfortable around them after  gaining weight. 

Also gaining weight does not mean you have to wear the same shorts and black shirt everyday. Rob could get some nice stylish clothes for his size  but he's not even trying and is actually making himself look worse. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Marley said:

If those people are his good close friends then Rob should not feel so uncomfortable around them after  gaining weight. 

Also gaining weight does not mean you have to wear the same shorts and black shirt everyday. Rob could get some nice stylish clothes for his size  but he's not even trying and is actually making himself look worse. 

As someone who have had friends go through similar experiences it happens with good close friends who don't give a damn because most of the timeit's how the person feels being around others not how theor friends view the,ml

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Kanye does (or did - remember the ubiquitous smelly pleather pants) the same thing and didn't get much flak for it, IIRC.  In Rob's case, it is very typical for those who are depressed and/or have gained a lot of weight to wear the same clothing day to day.

I was severely clinically depressed for several years and I also completely distanced myself from old friends. I felt embarrassed and ashamed and felt I had no way of explaining what was happening.

• Love 5

With Rob which came first, the reclusiveness or the weight gain? If I recall, he started to withdraw, and as he withdrew and became more reclusive he gained more and more weight. Now it seems he's using the weight as an excuse to hide his embarrassment over cutting himself off from his friends.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

With Rob which came first, the reclusiveness or the weight gain? If I recall, he started to withdraw, and as he withdrew and became more reclusive he gained more and more weight. Now it seems he's using the weight as an excuse to hide his embarrassment over cutting himself off from his friends.

He's always had a problem with his weight. Google some old family photos. Both he and Khloe. They were preschoolers throughout their parents divorce and Kris' whirlwind courtship and marriage to Caitlyn. They found comfort, entertainment and love with food. Rob got thin for a while when he was in high school through young adulthood (puberty metabolism I guess) so I think this is more his "natural state".

Edit:  Ratings for episode #4 - came in 5th for cable shows, 1.3M viewers (down 300K from last week, down 800K from premiere). 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
addition of ratings

Man, some of you commenters are cold. Rob is depressed, he's way passed just eating right and walking on a treadmill, the guy is borderline suicidal, He refuses to take his insulin.

Rob knows what he has to do but he lacks self love. I don't blame him with that awful family.

He is crying for help but people are offering the wrong kind of help, people aren't seeing the big picture, his weight gain is only a symptom of the problem.

You people calling him "fat fuck" and "fat slob" this is the reason it's so sad he puts himself on television like this, so people can ridicule him this way, he needs to get off tv and seek the proper kind of help. He needs to mature and grow up and realize what dark road he is headed towards if he doesn't deal with the real issues.

Edited by Phei
  • Love 10

I looked in on a repeat of Kourtney and Kim in Miami this week. Rob was in Miami to launch his sock line. He was having lunch with 2 of his sisters (can't remember which). Apparently this is just after his really bad breakup with whomever (sorry, not real familiar with their lives). He said (of the relationship) something like, "All I did was gain 40 pounds and lose a lot of money". So the weight issue has been there. In a clip in one repeat, he was skinny from running track.

5 hours ago, Phei said:

Man, some of you commenters are cold. Rob is depressed, he's way passed just eating right and walking on a treadmill, the guy is borderline suicidal, He refuses to take his insulin.

Rob knows what he has to do but he lacks self love. I don't blame him with that awful family.

He is crying for help but people are offering the wrong kind of help, people aren't seeing the big picture, his weight gain is only a symptom of the problem.

You people calling him "fat fuck" and "fat slob" this is the reason it's so sad he puts himself on television like this, so people can ridicule him this way, he needs to get off tv and seek the proper kind of help. He needs to mature and grow up and realize what dark road he is headed towards if he doesn't deal with the real issues.

As soon as Scott, who I believe genuinely cares, took Rob up on his offer to help, Rob copped an attitude with his shit about being 29 and a grown man and he'll do what he has to do BUT only when he wants to, I sort of started to lose sympathy for him. He's depressed and "uncomfortable in his own skin" doesn't want to be seen in public, but he's whoring "hisself"  out on a reality show in all his own skin. 

This jerk is a college educated, spoiled brat, suddenly turned all urban and cool with his street language and tattoos. I could care less that he's fat. He's a jerk. He's all talk about this baby. A year from now he'll be right where he is and Chyna will be right where she is but with two kids without decent fathers. 

• Love 8

Chyna used Rob as a sperm donor & it looks like she finally realized what a stupid idea that is. She obviously doesn't want to live with him, she wants to live with Paige & have Rob around to do things for her. She's right about Rob trying to do too many things (at which he'll probably fail), but at least he's trying. She's just looking for reasons not to keep him around.

When they were driving to MJ's party, where was Chyna's hair? I thought she was wearing that turban as part of her outfit, but then at the party she suddenly had long hair & bangs so she put her wig on at some point, but why not on the drive over?

• Love 1

This jerk is a college educated, spoiled brat, suddenly turned all urban and cool with his street language and tattoos.

Ugh, just ugh. Rob's conversation with Kourtney about school was idiotic.  I went to UC Berkeley - 12 miles from my house.  Thankfully, my parents still let me dorm.  Despite living so close to home - I NEVER WENT HOME ON THE WEEKENDS.  Boo hoo he didn't have the "full college experience" - regretted going to USC because it was too close to home and he only did it for "dad."  Should have gone to Boston College, blah blah blah.  Having never really watched KUWTK, I was curious how Rob and Chyna presented themselves.  Between Rob's mumbling and using the word "grip" for all sorts of measurements, I'm done.  What a waste!

• Love 3

She wore a caftan and a turban, I guess to be comfy. What did her friends do while she lunched?

Could Kim have been less interested in talking to her? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Um Yeah. Well, that's Rob. 

What does Rob do in Vegas? I wonder if he's following in Lamars footsteps?

I don't see Rob's efforts at new business as a good thing at this point. He's just coming out of years of hiding and doing nothing. As  Chyna said  he needs to work on himself, his sock line and getting ready for the baby.All he's done is lose a few pounds which he promptly gained back when things didn't go as he expected.  He wants constant praise and "support" for doing just the basic things. I find it gross the way Chyna is always talking about "giving Rob the booty" or " giving Rob some sex" as if it's a reward, He even acts like a puppy getting a treat for being a good boy. But maybe that's the only way to motive him. 

And what the hell was Chyna doing to those steaks? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2