Type keyword(s) to search

Rob & Chyna - General Discussion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Kim and Kanye were at least married at the time and more than financially stable. Whereas, did naïve, infantile Rob even ONCE ask himself why Chyna was so hell-bent on getting pregnant with his child a mere few months after they started dating? They barely knew each other. And this was at the same time she was supposedly helping him deal with his depression, diabetes, weight issues, joblessness, lack of motivation and reclusiveness, while embroiled in an ugly public feud with his sister. What in the world made him think that this would be the perfect time to father a child and get engaged, in that order? He had no clue or suspicion about what she might be up to? There’s a famous saying from back in the day that surely applies to Rob: “Life is hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

Kimmy was still married to Kris Humphries when North was conceived. And BC seems financially stable enough with or without Rob.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Kim and Kanye were at least married at the time and more than financially stable. Whereas, did naïve, infantile Rob even ONCE ask himself why Chyna was so hell-bent on getting pregnant with his child a mere few months after they started dating? They barely knew each other. And this was at the same time she was supposedly helping him deal with his depression, diabetes, weight issues, joblessness, lack of motivation and reclusiveness, while embroiled in an ugly public feud with his sister. What in the world made him think that this would be the perfect time to father a child and get engaged, in that order? He had no clue or suspicion about what she might be up to? There’s a famous saying from back in the day that surely applies to Rob: “Life is hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

He swears the baby was his idea. That he had to convince her. 

One hour of watching him makes it clear that he's being exploited by everyone, perhaps with the exception of Scott, who at least has expressed concern for his health, physical and mental, and because of his father's struggle with diabetes, isn't so quick to believe that Rob is on the road to recovery. 

I'm sure Kris and Kim will say they had many conversations with him and he is completely capable of participating and he's in control of his life etc etc. He's turned a corner and this baby is the best thing that could have happened, it's brought the whole family together,  Rob Sr would be so proud !!!

Its not going to end well. And as usual the child will suffer.

4 minutes ago, GaT said:

Stop talking about me.

It was a confession, not an accusation. Lol

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kimmy was still married to Kris Humphries when North was conceived. And BC seems financially stable enough with or without Rob.

But that was Kris H's fault. He was just being mean to her. He should have just done exactly what she wanted.. and rolled over like a good boy.

BC may have enough money, but a child shouldn't be born into turmoil, or to an unstable parent or two. I know shit happens, but this family is constantly bringing up how affected Rob was by losing his father. He at least had a fairly normal dad till he was a teen. His daughter, may never have a stable, emotionally healthy family, let alone father. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I was referring to the "500 times a day sex" statement, which Kim made when they were trying to conceive Saint.  And my feeling is that Chyna has no intention of being financially stable on her own ever again and that was her game plan with Rob. But time will tell.

• Love 2

I had hoped this would be a handful of popcorn from my guilty pleasures bowl, but now I'm not so sure. It was like a prequel to an episode of "Cops".  It left me feeling a little unsettled overall. What has happened to Rob? There isn't anyone home behind those eyes. And his speech patterns sound ridiculous.

I've always had a soft spot for Scott, but even more so now. Who woulda thunk it, Scott as the voice of reason?

I loved Paige. She was very direct with BC, and the scene with them at Rob's place made me laugh. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

I had hoped this would be a handful of popcorn from my guilty pleasures bowl, but now I'm not so sure. It was like a prequel to an episode of "Cops".  It left me feeling a little unsettled overall. What has happened to Rob? There isn't anyone home behind those eyes. And his speech patterns sound ridiculous.

I've always had a soft spot for Scott, but even more so now. Who woulda thunk it, Scott as the voice of reason?

I loved Paige. She was very direct with BC, and the scene with them at Rob's place made me laugh. 

Yeah, even though it's staged, it shows a lack of fundamental respect. Her friend the driver didn't seem to be acting though. He wasn't about to get out of that car.

I wonder too if she' d pull that shit when the relationship ends. Not that Rob isn't capable of the same crap, didn't he stalk Adrienne with endless calls and texts?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

He swears the baby was his idea. That he had to convince her. 

One hour of watching him makes it clear that he's being exploited by everyone, perhaps with the exception of Scott

Its not going to end well.

He is definitely being exploited.  And it makes me very sad for him, he thinks she loves him.

The more I watch, the more it really comes across, she's using him 100%.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It must be killing the K's to pretend to the public to accept this rediculous relationship and baby on the way. You know mama Kris and the sisters must think BC is trash. 

Oh you know they are all just DYING.  Trying to spin this like so many plates in the air.  Kris looks like she's about to stroke out.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Yeah, even though it's staged, it shows a lack of fundamental respect. 

Lack of respect- that is exactly it.  They all laugh about him, at him.  And the woman he loves is leading the pack.  She seems to hate him.  And he's so confused, this is all around sad.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He is definitely being exploited.  And it makes me very sad for him, he thinks she loves him.

The more I watch, the more it really comes across, she's using him 100%.

Oh you know they are all just DYING.  Trying to spin this like so many plates in the air.  Kris looks like she's about to stroke out.

Lack of respect- that is exactly it.  They all laugh about him, at him.  And the woman he loves is leading the pack.  She seems to hate him.  And he's so confused, this is all around sad.

She hates herself for getting involved with him, for falling for his whining about his mother not doing anything for him( but he's up her ass 24/7), Kim for being selfish, a given, and having no male role model, cause his daddy died. Yet she was on her own at 18 and manages to buy a house without moms help, furnish it, without moms help, and run a couple of businesses without moms help. And now she'll have 3 babies to care for, when she was looking for someone to take care of her. 

• Love 2

I felt trashy watching this.  Even for a Kardashians show, this was coarse and low-rent.  I'm not sure what happened to Rob, the way he speaks is so forced.  BC seems like she would be okay if she stopped ratcheting her ratchet up to 11 and also maybe chilled on the butt implants.  Deleted, won't be returning.

Is Scott required to be on every Kardashian adjacent show?  It's a smart idea since he's the most likable one, but shoe-horning him into these messes is a challenge.

• Love 3

My opinion on the BC and Rob relationship is that BC is only interested in Rob because of the Kardashian name.  First, as a dig at Kylie for stealing Tyga from her and then as a way of increasing her fame by being in a relationship with ROB KARDASHIAN and pissing off the rest of the Ks starting with Kylie and the others who had rallied to Kylie's defense against BC.  Wasn't he a recluse at the time they started getting together?  BC had to target Rob to get Rob.  Rob fell for her as probably nobody else was paying him any attention and as a way for him to get back at his family, who he was annoyed at at the time.  Would BC be interested in Rob, the overweight, unemployed, not ambitious, never leaves his apartment, dependent, addictive personality, if he were not a KARDASHIAN?  Dating Rob got her attention on the gossip sites and bugged the Ks.  Also, based on Rob's ex-girlfriends (Adrienne Bailon and Rita Ora), she would not have been someone he would want if things were going well for him and he was not motivated to get back at his family.  They have nothing in common accept Kylie.  Then she got him to get her pregnant and then engaged to be married, so she is a permanent member of the K Klan whether they like it or not.  She moved up from being a stripper, to a low-end model, to being in videos, to latching on to Tyga, having Tyga's baby, and then on to Rob.  BC is a hustler working her way up the ladder.  There is no love here and Rob will regret getting involved with BC.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 10

So BC kicks Rob out of her house every time they have a fight? Grow up, woman!, she's going to be a mother of 2 and she acts like a child herself.  Her friends standing around the kitchen while Rob was sheepishly leaving with his head hanging down looked horrified.   WTF is Rob doing getting involved with her? His self esteem must be at zero.  Did I hear him say after weighing himself that he gained 20 lbs back? This is not going to end well. 

• Love 4

So BC kicks Rob out of her house every time they have a fight? Grow up, woman!, she's going to be a mother of 2 and she acts like a child herself.  Her friends standing around the kitchen while Rob was sheepishly leaving with his head hanging down looked horrified.   WTF is Rob doing getting involved with her? His self esteem must be at zero.  Did I hear him say after weighing himself that he gained 20 lbs back? This is not going to end well. 

Isn't kicking someone out of the house only effective if they actually live there too and the HAVE to straighten up their act in order to come home? Rob has his own house. And I can't imagine he spends 24/7 at Chyna's anyway because she does have a pre-schooler running around.

• Love 1

His new house seemed devoid of all the furniture that Kris and Faye Resnick so lovingly arranged. I only saw a bed and some rugs. He did talk about selling it right after he had moved in.  I think he was spending a lot of time in Chyna's house. Maybe he moved all the good furniture there?

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

But that was Kris H's fault. He was just being mean to her. He should have just done exactly what she wanted.. and rolled over like a good boy.

BC may have enough money, but a child shouldn't be born into turmoil, or to an unstable parent or two. I know shit happens, but this family is constantly bringing up how affected Rob was by losing his father. He at least had a fairly normal dad till he was a teen. His daughter, may never have a stable, emotionally healthy family, let alone father. 

Rob's "fairly normal Dad" was BFF with a chronic wife beater and a murderer.  Unfortunately, I've seen the uncensored photos of Nicole and Ron's bodies, the crime scene, and anyone who would choose to associate with someone capable of that, and DEFEND him in court, is a disaster of a human being.  And the family's continued leverage of their tangential association to any, of that is obscene. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

His new house seemed devoid of all the furniture that Kris and Faye Resnick so lovingly arranged. I only saw a bed and some rugs. He did talk about selling it right after he had moved in.  I think he was spending a lot of time in Chyna's house. Maybe he moved all the good furniture there?

Wonder if anyone can explain this:  the frequency that the Kardashians and Jenners buy and sell homes - is that some sort of rich people tax shelter?  You'd think they need to constantly move because of the security risk of people identifying their homes from their shows, but they use images of the other people's property on the show.  Most of them live in $2-3 million dollar-ish homes in SoCal, which would be the equivalent of a $600K McMansion on the Mid to Southeast Coast , so those are probably pretty easy to turn over, but when Kim and Kanye buy a $10Mil home, renovate it to their liking, and turn it over a couple of years later without even living in it - I would think anyone who could afford a house like that would want to buy that, and rather build from scratch to their own design specifications.  How does this all work? 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, bethster said:

I see Rob, and all I can think of is "psych meds bloat." It's a real bitch, but it's a real thing. His lack of exercise and poor diet don't help matters. He looks bloated and sweaty and I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking a real weight-gainer like Zyprexa or Depakote.

Yep, yep, yep, it is a real thing and fits with Rob. I have total compassion for anyone who has to take psych meds to maintain their life. They have awful side effects and yet going without them leaves one with a chaotic life. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Yep, yep, yep, it is a real thing and fits with Rob. I have total compassion for anyone who has to take psych meds to maintain their life. They have awful side effects and yet going without them leaves one with a chaotic life. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

If Rob can't take his insulin on the reg, why would he take psychiatric medication as prescribed?  Anyone who is so unstable as to go MIA for days and weeks at a time, does not follow any sort of regimen.

• Love 3

So Rob gets his "own" show but Kim and Kris are producers? On his own, indeed. Even here he doesn't have his own forum, it's a spinoff.

Haven't watched yet. I'm not sure what time of the day would be good. Right before bed seems counter productive to a good night's sleep...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

If Rob can't take his insulin on the reg, why would he take psychiatric medication as prescribed?  Anyone who is so unstable as to go MIA for days and weeks at a time, does not follow any sort of regimen.

Was He ever insulin dependent though?  He has type 2 diabetes which can be controlled by diet, exercise, oral meds, and at times also insulin or a combination of these treatments or some of these treatments.   He would have ketoacidosis and hospitalized if he was totally insulin dependent and just stopped. Or perhaps after he lost some weight, he did not need it at that point.  But no, one can't be totally insulin dependent and just stop without imminent death without treatment, so as always, we aren't getting the whole story here. 

I don't know if he is on psych meds, pure speculation on my part, but it does fit with his appearance.  Many people on psych meds have a hard time staying on them because of the horrid side effects. That is quite common and many times they will be on and off with much chaos in theirs lives and I feel for anyone experiencing this. It has to be awful. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I don't know if he is on psych meds, pure speculation on my part, but it does fit with his appearance.  Many people on psych meds have a hard time staying on them because of the horrid side effects. That is quite common and many times they will be on and off with much chaos in theirs lives and I feel for anyone experiencing this. It has to be awful. 

If Rob does have a psychiatric disorder, he would need to see a psychiatrist (who can prescribe him the appropriate meds), a therapist to help him work through his depression and anxiety (pills don't fix all), and then his general practitioner who can help balance any diabetes medication with the psychiatric medication.  If Rob is an addict on top of all of that, he should also have a sponsor, be attending AA or an equivalent....and....his life should be pretty busy with all of this.  Yet he seems to have all of the time in the world to disappear, so my guess is he does none of the above.  Even though he has the funds to do it.

1 hour ago, FanOfTheFans said:

If he's taking them and his life is still such a mess, his doctor needs to reevaluate the dosage or the type of med, cause they aren't working. 

• Love 1

Something I forgot about that kind of skeeved me out. Near the beginning of the show Rob is doing a TH & talking about Chyna & says "on top of that, she got a really good butt". You mean big? Like your sisters? Yuck.

It's around the 1:50 mark in this video

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Was He ever insulin dependent though?  He has type 2 diabetes which can be controlled by diet, exercise, oral meds, and at times also insulin or a combination of these treatments or some of these treatments.   He would have ketoacidosis and hospitalized if he was totally insulin dependent and just stopped. Or perhaps after he lost some weight, he did not need it at that point.  But no, one can't be totally insulin dependent and just stop without imminent death without treatment, so as always, we aren't getting the whole story here. 

I don't know if he is on psych meds, pure speculation on my part, but it does fit with his appearance.  Many people on psych meds have a hard time staying on them because of the horrid side effects. That is quite common and many times they will be on and off with much chaos in theirs lives and I feel for anyone experiencing this. It has to be awful. 

Scott said something about visiting Rob in the hospital and that Rob had a needle in his head. I recall a few scenes of KUWTK  where Rob had what appeared to be a scar on the side of his head, above the ear and towards the front,  or it could have been where his head was shaved, in order to insert a needle. He kind of glossed over it so there wasn't much detail, but Scott acted as if Rob was in dire straights at the time.  There were stories out around the Thanksgiving/Xmas holidays last year, that Rob had been rushed to the hospital.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Scott said something about visiting Rob in the hospital and that Rob had a needle in his head. I recall a few scenes of KUWTK  where Rob had what appeared to be a scar on the side of his head, above the ear and towards the front,  or it could have been where his head was shaved, in order to insert a needle. He kind of glossed over it so there wasn't much detail, but Scott acted as if Rob was in dire straights at the time.  There were stories out around the Thanksgiving/Xmas holidays last year, that Rob had been rushed to the hospital.

Was that when they came out with his diabetes diagnosis?  Refresh my memory. Perhaps he had ketoacidosis at that time. Hard to know with this family cause they lie so much. I'm not even sure if I believe he has diabetes because I can see them making it up for the sympathy factor. On the other hand, he physically fits someone who would be a candidate for the disease with his weight and lifestyle issues.  So many questions and so little truth with these people. 

If he is on psych meds, this may be the best quality of life he is going to have. I mean, he is out in public which is a huge improvement for him. Personally, I would attribute that to meds before I would BC. Especially now since I saw the first episode and how dysfunctional their relationship is unless that too is all made-up. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Was that when they came out with his diabetes diagnosis?  Refresh my memory. Perhaps he had ketoacidosis at that time. Hard to know with this family cause they lie so much. I'm not even sure if I believe he has diabetes because I can see them making it up for the sympathy factor. On the other hand, he physically fits someone who would be a candidate for the disease with his weight and lifestyle issues.  So many questions and so little truth with these people. 

If he is on psych meds, this may be the best quality of life he is going to have. I mean, he is out in public which is a huge improvement for him. Personally, I would attribute that to meds before I would BC. Especially now since I saw the first episode and how dysfunctional their relationship is unless that too is all made-up. 

Yes, right at that time they said he had diabetes. I don't know why he would have a needle in his head though. Isn't the ketoacidosis a kidney issue?.     

The only thing I can figure out is an IV placed in his scalp because he was very dehydrated and it was the only place they could attain access. Dehydration does occur with ketoacidosis because the kidneys will spill urine to remove the ketones to try to stabilize ones system. I've personally never had to place an scalp IV on an adult, however, I have placed IV sites on the scalp of infants but that is more common with an infant because they vasoconstrict easily.  Maybe it wasn't an IV though and in that case, I have no idea what it may have been that Scott was referring to. 

• Love 1

First of all, I love Scott.  I know he's a cad.  He makes me laugh and is usually a voice of reason, strangely enough, in Kardashian World.

That guacamole looked delicious.  Me, my sweatpants, The Seventies on Netflix, several bags of tortilla chips, and that honkin' bowl of fabulous.  Game on.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Rob's "fairly normal Dad" was BFF with a chronic wife beater and a murderer.  Unfortunately, I've seen the uncensored photos of Nicole and Ron's bodies, the crime scene, and anyone who would choose to associate with someone capable of that, and DEFEND him in court, is a disaster of a human being.  And the family's continued leverage of their tangential association to any, of that is obscene. 

I've never been a huge fan of Sr.  I noticed ever since Caitlyn transitioned, Kris has acted as if the 20+ years with her, have been forgotten and worlds greatest stepdad never existed. Suddenly Sr has been the exalted one, as if her cheating on him and the bitter divorce never happened, History has been rewritten. 

• Love 4
On September 12, 2016 at 7:32 PM, MarysWetBar said:

Kris hates that girl. 

BC better get used to Kris being all up in her business with man-child Rob. This big baby can't take a shit without calling Mommy.  During the convo between BC & Kris about Rob being kicked out , Kris got her digs in but good : 

Kris - " Robs learning how to be in a long term relationship ( he's 30 bitch), I think it's great that he's THROWN HIMSELF INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU , and with King and the baby. I THINK ITS REALLY CUTE" 

...while she's scratching her nose with her middle finger to BC 

yeah he'd be a great dad if he just dropped a few pounds Kris. Your son is a depressed anxious coddled sheltered mess of a man. 

Sorry Rob! It's another girl to boss you around lol No Robert Kardashian III , maybe with your next hoe.  And Rob has definately changed the way he speaks / it's weird 

*** I wonder if Rob & Chyna will keep the " K " first names going for their daughter. ((BC son is named King so maybe she will ))

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, DNR said:

BC better get used to Kris being all up in her business with man-child Rob. This big baby can't take a shit without calling Mommy.  During the convo between BC & Kris about Rob being kicked out , Kris got her digs in but good : 

Kris - " Robs learning how to be in a long term relationship ( he's 30 bitch), I think it's great that he's THROWN HIMSELF INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU , and with King and the baby. I THINK ITS REALLY CUTE" 

...while she's scratching her nose with her middle finger to BC 

yeah he'd be a great dad if he just dropped a few pounds Kris. Your son is a depressed anxious coddled sheltered mess of a man. 

Sorry Rob! It's another girl to boss you around lol No Robert Kardashian III , maybe with your next hoe.  And Rob has definately changed the way he speaks / it's weird 

wonde*** I r if Rob & Chyna will keep the " K " first names going for their daughter. ((BC son is named King so maybe she will ))

They will if Kris tells Rob to.

He's thirty and this is his first long term relationship, you really know how to pick them Chyna.

He's talking like the rest of the mumble mouths the family hangs with, Corey, Tyga, Kanye and Lamar, I can't understand half what they say and  now  Khloe's starting to do the same. Im'ma ha'ta get'ta trans'lata.

Chyna is going to have Kim and Kris all in her business with Rob unless she learns to deal with her problems herself. She complains that Rob is a momma's boy, but she's right over at Kris's house waiting for Kris to fix the problem.

My brother's girlfriend came over to bitch about my brother to my mom and my mom told her " if you don't like the way he acts or treats you, then dump him and find someone else", "he isn't the only guy out there"

• Love 5
On 9/13/2016 at 9:58 AM, Bazinga said:

My opinion on the BC and Rob relationship is that BC is only interested in Rob because of the Kardashian name.  First, as a dig at Kylie for stealing Tyga from her and then as a way of increasing her fame by being in a relationship with ROB KARDASHIAN and pissing off the rest of the Ks starting with Kylie and the others who had rallied to Kylie's defense against BC.  Wasn't he a recluse at the time they started getting together?  BC had to target Rob to get Rob.  Rob fell for her as probably nobody else was paying him any attention and as a way for him to get back at his family, who he was annoyed at at the time.  Would BC be interested in Rob, the overweight, unemployed, not ambitious, never leaves his apartment, dependent, addictive personality, if he were not a KARDASHIAN?  Dating Rob got her attention on the gossip sites and bugged the Ks.  Also, based on Rob's ex-girlfriends (Adrienne Bailon and Rita Ora), she would not have been someone he would want if things were going well for him and he was not motivated to get back at his family.  They have nothing in common accept Kylie.  Then she got him to get her pregnant and then engaged to be married, so she is a permanent member of the K Klan whether they like it or not.  She moved up from being a stripper, to a low-end model, to being in videos, to latching on to Tyga, having Tyga's baby, and then on to Rob.  BC is a hustler working her way up the ladder.  There is no love here and Rob will regret getting involved with BC.

I agree. I have watched the other K shows for guilty pleasure but this one makes me cringe. BC is a POS and Rob has serious problems to overcome. That said, he can overcome them with the right help. There isn't any way BC can do anything about that personality. With all the new stuff coming up to watch I'll actually have something else on Sunday nights to occupy my time. This show is a bust. It isn't even funny. That poor baby.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My brother's girlfriend came over to bitch about my brother to my mom and my mom told her " if you don't like the way he acts or treats you, then dump him and find someone else", "he isn't the only guy out there"

Exactly! Your mom was keeping it real.

• Love 3

Blac Chyna said she wants to gain 100 pounds during pregnancy. Think about that, what reason could she possibly have to want to gain 100 pounds? Does she think that her butt is too small and wants to make it even bigger than it is? Does she secretly wish for gestational diabetes. Does she want to become preeclampsic like Kim?  I seriously doubt she's given any of those a thought except maybe for the butt thing.  Most doctors will tell an average weight woman to try to maintain a weight where they will gain between 28-40 pounds max. If the woman is overweight then they recommend 15-25 pound weight gain, no more.

I think that Blac Chyna is the kind of person that doesn't care what anyone says or what anyone tells her to do, even if it's her own obstetrician. She's going to do exactly what she wants to do. She's like a little spoiled kid that's used to getting her way or she throws a tantrum. If she gains 100 pounds as she wants, Rob will need a bag of flour on the nightstand next to the bed when he wants sex with that whatever it is.  Okay, that's an old joke that's sort of icky so I won't repeat it but anyone who's heard it knows the meaning.  I give their show and their relationship a few more months, then it's over. Rob will go back to the drugs, donuts and shrinks and Blac will be stuck with a big ass for life.

56 minutes ago, Ina123 said:

The black outlined cartoon segues between scenes just emphasizes how juvenile the people and the show are. Very poor graphic choice. IMHO, of course.

Yes , during the scene when PrinceRob is driving with Scott - PrinceRob had a scraggly gross beard and when they used that special effect it made it look like roaches or leeches were on PrinceRobs face GROSS!!  

PrinceRob will end up being a weekend daddy with partial visitation rights is my prediction 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Blac Chyna said she wants to gain 100 pounds during pregnancy. Think about that, what reason could she possibly have to want to gain 100 pounds? Does she think that her butt is too small and wants to make it even bigger than it is? Does she secretly wish for gestational diabetes.

Didn't Kim claim she gained 70 pounds or something with Saint?  She probably only gained around 30, but by exaggerating it, and then seemingly dropping all that weight in less than a year she gets tons of press and people buy whatever weight loss teas she's promoting. 

1 hour ago, DNR said:

Yes , during the scene when PrinceRob is driving with Scott - PrinceRob had a scraggly gross beard and when they used that special effect it made it look like roaches or leeches were on PrinceRobs face GROSS!!  

PrinceRob will end up being a weekend daddy with partial visitation rights is my prediction 

More likely the kid will be doing the visitation in the local psych ward.  Rob is seriously not well. And his weight is the least of his issues.

Momma Kris said to Chyna "He might be a little depressed"     The understatement of the year. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DNR said:

driving with Scott - PrinceRob had a scraggly gross beard and when they used that special effect it made it look like roaches or leeches were on PrinceRobs face GROSS!!  

I hate that special effects they are using. I find it annoying.  Is it supposed to be edgy because it isn't at all.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

More likely the kid will be doing the visitation in the local psych ward.  Rob is seriously not well. And his weight is the least of his issues.

Momma Kris said to Chyna "He might be a little depressed"     The understatement of the year. 

Gahhh, what a load of crap.  What is her freaking problem?  He goes into hiding, he gains 100 pounds, misses several family milestones...and he MIGHT be a LITTLE depressed?  Is she trying to minimize the problem in the hopes that it will magically disappear?  Or, more likely, is she minimizing it so that viewers will continue to tune in to see the wacky shenanigans of  her mentally ill son?  Kris is a horrible person.

• Love 3
On 9/12/2016 at 1:03 PM, FanOfTheFans said:

Does anyone know who Chyna's main girlfriend is?  I know I have seen her on some other reality show and it is driving me nuts cause I can't remember. 

AmberRose. She is Kanye's ex fiancee and the standard go to when Kanye, Khloe, et al get a little too turnt on social media to shut down all their bullshit. Kanye shouted her out during the VMAs last month. She is very anti slut shaming and is outspoken. Kanye tried to slut shame her, talking about he neede to take 30 showers after being with her and she called him out on being with someone whose sex tape was their jump start into "fame" and status. 

On 9/12/2016 at 5:06 PM, iwasish said:

Would you consider Rob a step up or step down from Tyga? Or strictly a lateral move?

I'd say up, simply based on the fact that Rob (and by extension her/their child) will always have a source of income without fucking for it like Tyga. I'm not judging personalities or talents, just the dollar bottom line. You won't have headlines with Rob's cars getting repo'ed and a child buying him new ones to replace them.

On 9/12/2016 at 6:35 PM, iwasish said:

After getting a close look at Rob, the Chyna/Tyga thing makes sense. She has very low standards. Very low standards. But high expectations for those low standards. 

If only she would've stuck with Drake when he was interested...even without a cash baby, she could've moved into higher circles than Tyga.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

On September 12, 2016 at 0:03 PM, FanOfTheFans said:

Does anyone know who Chyna's main girlfriend is?  I know I have seen her on some other reality show and it is driving me nuts cause I can't remember. 

AmberRose. She is Kanye's ex fiancee and the standard go to when Kanye, Khloe, et al get a little too turnt on social media to shut down all their bullshit. Kanye shouted her out during the VMAs last month. She is very anti slut shaming and is outspoken. Kanye tried to slut shame her, talking about he neede to take 30 showers after being with her and she called him out on being with someone whose sex tape was their jump start into "fame" and status. 

Sunsheyen, thank you for the reply but I should have been more specific. I was referring to her friend on the Rob & Chyna show. I can't even remember her name but her face is very familiar. 

42 minutes ago, FanOfTheFans said:

Sunsheyen, thank you for the reply but I should have been more specific. I was referring to her friend on the Rob & Chyna show. I can't even remember her name but her face is very familiar. 

Paige is on Oxygen's boss nails.  So she could be best friends with Chyna or she could be have been cast in this role.  Wonder if we'll every meet any of Rob's friends (that don't happen to double as a one of his sister's ex-es).

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Paige is on Oxygen's boss nails.  So she could be best friends with Chyna or she could be have been cast in this role.  Wonder if we'll every meet any of Rob's friends (that don't happen to double as a one of his sister's ex-es).

The two guys he was going to go into business with his sock line (they sold shoes I think) they were at Khloe's party. Young, white guys. One had  a real full beard. They may have gone to school with Rob.

That ugly ass painting that Scott, Rob and Chyna were looking at, wrapped in plastic. It was of all the K ladies having a Victorian type tea party. Did Chyna say she painted it? Cause that painting was in a episode years ago. I think someone gifted it to Kris.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Thank you.  I knew I had seen her somewhere else.  That's it.