Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Under The Influence

• Start Topic

Annnnnnd my hatred for Kelly is coming to bloom. What a bossy, prissy little bitch. You don't approve of what your friend is doing? So what? Why the fuck do you even think you get an opinion about this? I would have slapped that ugly shag back to the 1970s where it belongs if Kelly had pulled that bathroom conversation on me. I HATE the way Kelly thinks everyone needs her approval all the time. Just no. You are not an authority figure in this situation. Donna needs your permission for exactly nothing in life so just shut your cat butt mouth (thank you podcast) and attend to your own shit.

• Love 1

Yeah, and you know, dumb as I find debuting and all of that crap to be, Donna was talking about taking one semester off, not dropping out of school and getting a job at Wendy's for the rest of her life. And even if she was?  That would still be her decision to make, not Kelly's.  I feel like Season 4 Kelly would've been supportive and chill about it, but Season 5 Kelly just jumps straight to judgemental and lecturing, and never even tries to talk it through calmly with Donna and understand her point of view.

Edited by atlanticslide
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Qoass said:

For future reference, that fugly robe of Kelly's is made out of chenille, a tufted fabric commonly used for bedspreads and bathmats.  Ask your grandparents.

God it's ugly, but it's spot on wardrobeing. I remember them being all over my dorm in the late 1990s and Kelly is exactly the type of basic college girl that would have one.

• Love 3

I believe that I read somewhere -- perhaps in one of Tori Spelling's books (which I actually read, yes, am ashamed of) -- that Tori actually DID "come out" as a debutante, hence bringing the storyline, and dip, to 90210. ... The more you know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1