Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Week 6, Night 1

• Start Topic

At least the tattoos say "Grace", which they can each later claim means God's grace, or live gracefully, or any other crap they want to pretend it means, just in case they might have to explain it to a future partner who doesn't know how to use the internet. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Artsda said:

LOL. That's not why they're going. They're going for a job. Same with all the other reality tv couples that do that show. Big Brother's Jeff and Jordan went on it without even being married yet. I think right after getting engaged. Celebs go on it for the same reason the do BIP, the money.

Yeah. Jade and Tanner are no closer to divorce than Sean and Catherine or Trista and Ryan. It's just when you're offered 100-200k for two weeks work, none of these famehoes are gonna say no. That word is barely in their dictionary as is.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Agreed. I am all about Carly and Evan. Never would have guessed that when this mess started!

Of all the hearts-to-hearts last night, theirs was the most genuine, in my opinion.  They both appear to have much in common and could very well makea go of it.  I wish them all happiness.

• Love 6

I'm glad some people are coming around to seeing Carly and Evan as a good couple. I was on that train from week one. The affection that I see between them appears to be very genuine. That said, I'm not sure I buy Carly's excuse that she initially pushed him away because he seemed 'too good.' She said some really unkind things about him at first. The truth is, she probably meant those things until Evan grew on her.  I said some not so kind things about my husband when I first knew him, never dreaming that we would actually be a happy and well-matched couple in a short amount of time.

Josh disgusts me. Already talking of forcing Ashley's pre-school daughters into becoming jocks so he can be 'Coach Dad.' He is every guy in high school whom I hated and still hate. 

Vinny's flat rejection of Izzy got a fist pump from me. Regardless of what their relationship status is now (who knows?), she deserved to get burned like that on national TV, and Vinny has emerged as a person of real character after this show. His mama has reasons to be proud. 

Edited by LittleCabbage
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, backformore said:

At least the tattoos say "Grace", which they can each later claim means God's grace, or live gracefully, or any other crap they want to pretend it means, just in case they might have to explain it to a future partner who doesn't know how to use the internet. 

Not only was the tattoo a terrible idea but the placement was ill-advised. Put that on your shoulder or calf/ankle so that not every person you meet asks about it since it's on your freaking wrist. Only worse choice would have been forehead. Now you probably have to get something else from those inspirational posters on your other wrist like 'Believe' or 'Breathe' or something.

The main problem with making up a plausible excuse for your tattoo is that YOU will always know why it's there even if you successfully play it off to other people. It will always remind YOU; so really some flowery coverup is probably the only real 'solution' but then it's still there. YOU still know it's there so it's hidden but not gone.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 3

Grant is really dumb. I can't stand listening to him. Josh is full of shit and bugs the hell out of me. Sometimes Carly and Evan make me want to vomit and I am not compelled by Nick and Jen since I know the ending.

What was the point of bringing on Chicken Girl on almost the last day?

• Love 3

I kind of hope Jen is watching this back (with a glass of wine and a friend) and seeing that Nick just wasn't that into her, even though he wanted to be. A certain kind of sassy girl gets his attention, and Jen is the complete opposite end of the spectrum. There wasn't anything she could have done differently in that short amount of time.

Along the same lines, Ben only liked the cute, bubbly girls on his season, and Jen never seemed to understand why he wouldn't give her a chance. I'm sure it's frustrating to be on a show where you aren't the right type for the lead, even though you'd be in high demand elsewhere.

I can see Jen with a wealthy Palm Beach guy leading her around fancy parties and letting her impress visiting aristocrats with her quiet charm. To do that, she'd be better off sticking close to home and hanging out at the yacht club. 

• Love 10

To be fair, Marriage Boot Camp pays a lot of $$$.  Jade and Tanner will do just about anything for a quick buck (see: the million they've made off Instagram ads).  I don't know if MBC speaks to their possible divorce as much as it does their bank account

Well, yes, couples on Boot Camp can certainly fake it and pretend to have problems that they don't really have.    but that makes them liars.

3 hours ago, Vinyasa said:

Who would get a tattoo in Mexico?

Back when only sailors and bikers had tattoos, I had a friend who was in Mexico and got drunk and got a tattoo.  It was a hot air balloon on the bottom of her foot.  I'm not a fan of tattoos, but that one seemed kind of perfect--born in drunkenness, inoffensive, and on the bottom of your foot so you never have to look at it if you don't want to.

3 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Plus, even if they went to the FS and nothing happened, the editors surely would have inserted sounds to imply that something most certainly did happen and play those sounds and footage of them closing the door on every commercial and preview for the entire summer of 2016. Wells correctly envisioned his future and wisely got out.

I think you're on to something.  I was only half watching, but I think in one of the "coming up" things, it was "about" Wells and Ashley and they cut to a silhouette of a couple behind some sheer curtains, presumably in a fantasy suite.  It was obviously not them (we now know), and I shudder to think what they could do with actual footage of them anywhere near a fantasy suite.

• Love 3

I was completely surprised with how quickly Izzy turned around the scenario to present a 'love story' in her desire to get back with Vinny.  As soon as Brett let her go, she completely changed the reality of what had happened by immediately framing it as her decision to leave because she missed Vinny so much.  I couldn't believe that either (1) she believed it herself, or (2) thought the audience would accept her great love for Vinny as why she left ''paradise'.

I am so relieved and glad that nobody here bought her desperate attempt to change her story.

• Love 11

I think this cast could star in an Archie and Jughead movie. Nick is Archie (although he also looks a lot like Howdy Doody to me, that's a harder show to cast), Evan of course is Jughead, and Josh is that rich scheming Reggie. The girls are all Betties or Veronicas. I think Jen is gorgeous but there doesn't seem to be much chemistry between Nck and her in the scenes we are shown. Yes, why announce his Bachelor appointment early on the less-watched aftershow? Maybe Show does need more time to finetune his b'ettes vs Luke's.

Wells wised up finally as not wanting to be forever tainted (and taunted) as the deflower of the virginal Ashley, whether true or rumored. No guy would want that following him around, especially one who makes his living in the media. There was no upside for him in that. I don't think he could have left earlier as Brett beat him to the exit door and the exit car. 

Izzy calling Vinnie after Brett dumping her was as stupid as Andi and Claire reaming out Juan Pablo AFTER he dumped them--all three of them would have been thrilled to stay with the guy had he picked them. Good on Vinnie for not falling for it. Now he can open a barbershop/salon with Brett. 

I don't mind Josh and I hope he can laugh at the vocal mmmmm'ings that overlay all his scenes. Best part of the show. Along with Lace's eyelash extensions, Josh's moans deseve their own twitter hashtag.

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, backformore said:

Well, yes, couples on Boot Camp can certainly fake it and pretend to have problems that they don't really have.    but that makes them liars.

Yes, Tara Reid even made up this relationship she's in just to go on the show and get the payday.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I was completely surprised with how quickly Izzy turned around the scenario to present a 'love story' in her desire to get back with Vinny.  As soon as Brett let her go, she completely changed the reality of what had happened by immediately framing it as her decision to leave because she missed Vinny so much.  I couldn't believe that either (1) she believed it herself, or (2) thought the audience would accept her great love for Vinny as why she left ''paradise'.

I am so relieved and glad that nobody here bought her desperate attempt to change her story.

Yes she all of a sudden changed their story into a romantic 'love conquers all' tale as she rode off into the sunset and back in to Vinny's arms; rekindling their 'love for the ages'. No mention of her dumping said love for the ages for a guy who she thought had better hair, dated him, got dumped and only then thought about what a mistake she'd made. I'm glad she got rebuffed. Some decisions have permanent consequences which... leads us back to 'Grace'.

• Love 13

Vinny's "Who is this" is probably one of my top 10 moments from BiP as that was the perfect response.  Well that and "bye" at the end.    He's really turned things around from the guy with the bad haircut on JoJo's season for me.

No clue if Carly really has found "love" with Evan but they are indeed the most believable of the couples so they have that going for them.  No desire to ever see either one on my TV again but I do wish them well. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, LittleCabbage said:

I'm glad some people are coming around to seeing Carly and Evan as a good couple. I was on that train from week one. The affection that I see between them appears to be very genuine. That said, I'm not sure I buy Carly's excuse that she initially pushed him away because he seemed 'too good.' She said some really unkind things about him at first. The truth is, she probably meant those things until Evan grew on her.  I said some not so kind things about my husband when I first knew him, never dreaming that we would actually be a happy and well-matched couple in a short amount of time.

Josh disgusts me. Already talking of forcing Ashley's pre-school daughters into becoming jocks so he can be 'Coach Dad.' He is every guy in high school whom I hated and still hate. 

Vinny's flat rejection of Izzy got a fist pump from me. Regardless of what their relationship status is now (who knows?), she deserved to get burned like that on national TV, and Vinny has emerged as a person of real character after this show. His mama has reasons to be proud. 

*Amanda's pre-school daughters

3 hours ago, backformore said:

(I also see a foreshadowing of Ashley for a possible future B'ette, which would be wonderfully awful, and I would watch for ALL of the wrong reasons)

I hope not, I loathe Ashley with the white hot passion of a thousand suns and would never watch her as the bachelorette.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, backformore said:

When Amanda talked about the future, and how "just one year ago, Jade and Tanner went on their final date together.  And now they're happily married and living happily ever after..."   I wanted to add "AND they're going on Marriage Boot Camp to fix the problems in their relationship because they're on the verge of divorce." 

Just because Jade and Tanner are going on Marriage Boot Camp, doesn't mean they are on the "verge of divorce".  MBC seems to be the place where former Bachelor/ette couples go to make extra cash.  See: Trista/Ryan, Sean/Catherine and Michelle/Cody. 

12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Just because Jade and Tanner are going on Marriage Boot Camp, doesn't mean they are on the "verge of divorce".  MBC seems to be the place where former Bachelor/ette couples go to make extra cash.  See: Trista/Ryan, Sean/Catherine and Michelle/Cody. 

It's still incredibly tacky. One minute, they're doing their wedding special as if theirs is the greatest love story of all time. The next, they're on another reality show with other reality TV has-beens, playing along with ridiculously fake conflict scenarios made up by fake "therapists". Just because they're getting paid for it, doesn't make it any less tacky.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, chocolatine said:

Just because they're getting paid for it, doesn't make it any less tacky.

I agree. It is tacky and dishonest.  Perhaps that is why Sean explained it away by saying that, "it is a good way to make some money and the viewership is extremely low."  Seems going forward, there will always be a Bachelor/ette couple.  I have a feeling JoJo/Jordan and Josh/Amanda will be featured in coming seasons. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Interesting that Izzy didn't regret dumping Vinny until the second Brett dumped her. It would have actually seemed sincere if she realized this while getting to know Brett and SHE made the decision to dump Brett and pursue Vinny.

Exactly. She would have never gave Vinny a second thought if Brett hadn't dumped her. If I had made the decision she did and was woman enough to throw it all away then I would be women enough to leave gracefully and not try to fool all of BN that I had only rejected Vinnie because I was afraid of getting to close. I would grant her a pass if after a suitable time frame she called him to sincerely apologize but nobody's buying this instantaneous enlightenment. C'mon we all saw how it went down.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

It's still incredibly tacky. One minute, they're doing their wedding special as if theirs is the greatest love story of all time. The next, they're on another reality show with other reality TV has-beens, playing along with ridiculously fake conflict scenarios made up by fake "therapists". Just because they're getting paid for it, doesn't make it any less tacky.

I would guess that most people would be willing to be slightly tacky for 48 hours for $200k. The exposure also puts their names back in the news, which leads viewers to their instagram accounts, which leads to ad money.

More importantly, if you're worried about your relationship looking tacky, you probably don't try to find love on a reality show.

Edited by huahaha
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Back when only sailors and bikers had tattoos, I had a friend who was in Mexico and got drunk and got a tattoo.  It was a hot air balloon on the bottom of her foot.  I'm not a fan of tattoos, but that one seemed kind of perfect--born in drunkenness, inoffensive, and on the bottom of your foot so you never have to look at it if you don't want to.

I think you're on to something.  I was only half watching, but I think in one of the "coming up" things, it was "about" Wells and Ashley and they cut to a silhouette of a couple behind some sheer curtains, presumably in a fantasy suite.  It was obviously not them (we now know), and I shudder to think what they could do with actual footage of them anywhere near a fantasy suite.

Oh yes! I thought for sure the coming up scene was ashley and wells--when they showed them leaving I thought "ok they are faking us out, theyre going to come back". So yeah i was fooled too:(

29 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I think its super tacky!! its a show about couples who are having trouble......its stretches credibility that a couple like Jade and Tanner would do a show like that. I love trash tv, obviously :)...but I cant watch it!! its just too obviously people wanting to stay on tv... 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I think its super tacky!! its a show about couples who are having trouble......its stretches credibility that a couple like Jade and Tanner would do a show like that. I love trash tv, obviously :)...but I cant watch it!! its just too obviously people wanting to stay on tv... 

It doesn't mean they're in trouble. Jeff from BB11 described it as like Barry’s Boot Camp, not that they needed saving. Something to work at/strengthen. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, yorklee2 said:

Exactly. She would have never gave Vinny a second thought if Brett hadn't dumped her. If I had made the decision she did and was woman enough to throw it all away then I would be women enough to leave gracefully and not try to fool all of BN that I had only rejected Vinnie because I was afraid of getting to close. I would grant her a pass if after a suitable time frame she called him to sincerely apologize but nobody's buying this instantaneous enlightenment. C'mon we all saw how it went down.

One thing I really liked about this situation is that Show did not portray Brett as the bad guy--Brett did not go seek Izzy, she zeroed in on him. He never gave her promises or played her or tried to steal her away from Vinny. It was all on her, and Vinny was savvy enough to realize there were no mitigating circumstances that should make him soften his heart toward her. No one to blame but her.

Of course she might now get a redemption arc on the next BIP....

• Love 4

Evan and Carly are just weird together .  . .  I wonder if they really accept Evan in the real world.

I still haven't really accepted Evan in the real world.

Sometimes Carly and Evan make me want to vomit

i don't need to ever see Evan in his tighty whities.   Carly must be dizzy trying to spin this shit.   Even if she is into him, which I doubt beyond a friend zone thing, he will see footage of her being disgusted by him.   Either he's a doormat, or he'll leave Carly and her snarky bitter ass.   She ain't all that, even if he is a dweeb.  

I couldn't agree more.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

One thing I really liked about this situation is that Show did not portray Brett as the bad guy--Brett did not go seek Izzy, she zeroed in on him.

I thought Brett had zero personality or charisma. He just seemed to be going through the motions. Glad he was self-aware enough to realize this gig didn't make any sense for him. 

• Love 6

I kept wondering if the Fantasy Suite will be the place where the women strip down and reveal to the men  what they look like without .........

their false eyelashes. 

I have never ever seen lashes like some of those girls have. Lace, so pretty, but this wierd blond mullet and several pairs of fake lashes on top of fake lashes. and last season Ashley I had those super spider eyelashes!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Losemynumber said:

*Amanda's pre-school daughters

Ack! My bad. Amanda, in my mind, looks like what an 'Ashley' should look like, so I struggle with her name sometimes. Really, all the females look like they should be Ashleys.  Except it would be spelled Ashlii or something. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I have never ever seen lashes like some of those girls have. Lace, so pretty, but this wierd blond mullet and several pairs of fake lashes on top of fake lashes. and last season Ashley I had those super spider eyelashes!!

Youtube make-up channel trends are at fault. But it's truly bizarre. Ashley brought that enormous trunk kit and then proceeded to paint her beautiful face with gray stripes, garish red lips, and clumped eyelashes. Somehow, young women are clamoring for the details on her Instagram page.

I don't really understand why a regular pair of false eyelashes and some bronzer wouldn't be sufficiently over the top for a beach vacation.

• Love 4

The quality and length of the false eyelashes are what's killing me. It is entirely possible to wear false eyelashes in a way that enlarges and brightens your eyes rather than making you look like Dr. Frank N Furter at your local reenactment of Rocky Horror. Buy good quality lashes, preferably the individual ones, and trim them to a realistic length. Pro tip: When your fake eyelashes are casting a shadow all the way down to your nostrils, they might just be too long.

• Love 12

Last night was the first time I watched BIP3 on HD and Assclown's makeup was gross. It was as heavy as I thought it was and she could see where you dabbed blobs of concealer that wasnt perfectly blended in. "Bleach glowy", my ass.

Edited by thehepburn
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, LittleCabbage said:

Like I said immediate sparks only works if both have it and then lock eyes across the room with a bunch of people between you the you both circle around and smile and hold hands.  Oh, not being in a relationship with someone else is key.  We all saw her on After Paradise and she was touching Vinny, I knew it she wanted him back and he is vehemently opposed to her.

3 hours ago, partofme said:

I hope not, I loathe Ashley with the white hot passion of a thousand suns and would never watch her as the bachelorette.

I will lose it, right here, on this board.  I swear I will.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, LittleCabbage said:

Ack! My bad. Amanda, in my mind, looks like what an 'Ashley' should look like, so I struggle with her name sometimes. Really, all the females look like they should be Ashleys.  Except it would be spelled Ashlii or something. 

It's not just you. Every time I go to write about her, I type Ashley at first and then need to backspace. I think it's because she reminds me of Ashlee who was on the show last year--pretty and quiet.

• Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

I think it's because she reminds me of Ashlee who was on the show last year--pretty and quiet.

You mean the Ashlee that was possessive of Graham even though he clearly wasn't into her and got into a huge fight with Clare when Clare dared ask Graham out on a date, then went ballistic when Graham didn't want to continue their "relationship" after the show?

• Love 2

Izzy gave in interview after her last AP appearance and Vinny's SM bears it out - that Vinny didn't take her back. Good for Vinny.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

It's not just you. Every time I go to write about her, I type Ashley at first and then need to backspace. I think it's because she reminds me of Ashlee who was on the show last year--pretty and quiet.

I think you mean Ashley Onion/Pomegrante. Not Ashlee Frazier who was quite the psycho and even made Clare the Racoon Whisperer look sane, which is very hard to do.

Yes, Ashley's makeup was weird.  There were times when it was very obvious that she does the Kardashian contouring that is all the rage.   Looks dramatic in low light settings, but weird in daylight or under fluorescent lighting. 

Izzy is like the girl who passes up invitations to prom, hoping that her crush will ask her.  When he asks someone else, she starts running around wanting a "second chance" with anyone she had rejected.    If she wanted another chance with Vinnie, it would have been more honest to call him after a few days/weeks when she has had time to process it, and think about what to say, and just call to apologize, not beg him to take her back. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Josh - I heard him say something like "We'll get them into it" regarding soccer, ummm OK... will we?  LOL.  

Also I thought it was funny how he asked her if he sees herself being a soccer mom.  Um, maybe it's just me, but the term "Soccer Mom" is more than a mom who actually takes her kids to soccer, it's kind of an umbrella term for a mom who runs around taking her kids to all their various activities, packs granola bars and waters and in general is very hands on and on the go.  So to me Amanda can easily see herself as this because SHE ALREADY IS THIS, Dummy Josh is still in the "fantasizing about a family" hypothetical, she is actually already living it.  What a dummy.

Same here.  Since all of her drama and histrionics over the past week in the media, I look at her completely differently.  I see her as vile and she just is so unappealing to me.  I cannot even watch her speak or her facial expression, there is nothing about her I like, nothing I can tolerate.  I do not buy her cool girl act like she's just so casually into Wells and going to FS with him, when just a week ago she was crying over Jared "How can I find another you!!".  Who does she think she is kidding?  Her voice is annoying too LOL - seriously it's phony, the vocal fry is her way of sounding like a blase cool girl - it does not work.

Yes, Amanda is ALREADY a soccer mom.  To Josh, it obviously means "you get the girls ready for the game and take them to the practices (and do everything else, in the background) while I get everyone's attention by coaching them."  Whoever said he's that obnoxious conceited jock from high school who is now no big deal but is still looking for the adulation, ..couldn't agree more.

re: Amanda and Emily. I could see Amanda thinking she's trying for Emily's look and "soft" girlish way with men.  But, while I didn't like Emily, I admired her. She was the perfect "iron fist in the velvet glove" and got everyone--even the B-ette producers and Harrison--bending over backwards for her. Amands just seems like a (possibly nicer) but very spineless and dumb wimp.

As for Ashley, I agree with the above. I don't even think she's attractive looking anymore because her personality is so repellent.  She did herself no favors on this show. I hope she's gone for good when its over. She's a nutcase (like Lace, another beautiful girl that now I think is just horrid.  And tattoos in Mexico?  I hope the santiation and needles were carefully scrutinized. I wouldn't trust TPTB to do that at all, frankly.)

Best thing about this episode was Vinny saying no to Izzy. I saw them on the Aftershow a week or two ago. The both looked great, and the guests kept trying to get them back together, but he said no, it could happen again.  So true.  I hope he feels just HOW good his judgment was after all, when he sees that it was only when Brett dumped her that she suddenly was "in love" with him (i.e. thought she could still use him.) Go, Vinny! I think he was so crushed by the way she treated him, but I'm sure he'll find someone far better.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

You mean the Ashlee that was possessive of Graham even though he clearly wasn't into her and got into a huge fight with Clare when Clare dared ask Graham out on a date, then went ballistic when Graham didn't want to continue their "relationship" after the show?

25 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Izzy gave in interview after her last AP appearance and Vinny's SM bears it out - that Vinny didn't take her back. Good for Vinny.

I think you mean Ashley Onion/Pomegrante. Not Ashlee Frazier who was quite the psycho and even made Clare the Racoon Whisperer look sane, which is very hard to do.

Well, okay, maybe she's not as quiet as I remember. (Was she at least pretty quiet before the meltdown?) By this time next year, I'll probably be saying Ashley I just got a little misty-eyed. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I still don't understand why they did the "big reveal" last week so we all know that something keeps Nick available for that later on. It's just so wierd that they'd miss the chance to drop the big news at the Big Finale. Whoever was in charge of that should be fired.

Agreed. I mean, it's not like their relationship is so hot or rock-solid that it breaking up at the end would be a huge shocker, but knowing for 100% certain that they're not going to make it just makes them all that much more of a snooze-fest. Bad, bad call.

9 hours ago, Bean421 said:

I know I should give parents who come on this show a hard time, but I always shake my head when they talk about "never feeling this way about anyone." You mean you feel more of a connection with this person you just met on national tv than you did with the person you share two, or in Evan's case three, kids with? 

I thought that too. Even if it's true, it's still kind of a sucky thing to put out there for your kids to someday potentially see. Who wants to find out that mommy or daddy basically told the entire world that their feelings for your other parent were basically nothing compared to these new feelings? 

I really didn't understand Wells choosing Ashley. It's so obvious that he and Jami had so much more in common, it almost seemed like it had to be producer-driven. Although, if I knew nothing about either of their personalities, I personally would find Ashley hotter, so maybe that clouded his judgement? Thank goodness he came to his senses though. Regardless of whether anything did or did not happen in the Fantasy Suite (and honestly, I'm picturing her pouncing, him turning her down, and her then having a giant dramatic weep-fest that he has to somehow placate), who wants to have that brought up for the rest of their life?

And Izzy... I would definitely believe it more if she'd come to this realization without being dumped by Brett. But I still say that at least part of her problem was buying into the notion that society wants to put on us that finding someone else attractive means there's something wrong with your relationship. Either way, good on Vinny for having none of it.

• Love 2

And tattoos in Mexico?  I hope the santiation and needles were carefully scrutinized. I wouldn't trust TPTB to do that at all, frankly.)

That was at a tattoo parlor at a resort, not in some shack behind a cantina. I'm pretty sure the only diseases Lace and Grant, or Lant, will bring home are the ones they gave each other.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I think you mean onion ashley. the other ashlee was almost as crazy/frightening as Ashley I. i will never forget that serial killer look she gave Sean when he let her go at the rose ceremony during his season.

46 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Well, okay, maybe she's not as quiet as I remember. (Was she at least pretty quiet before the meltdown?) By this time next year, I'll probably be saying Ashley I just got a little misty-eyed. 

Ashlee MIGHT have been quiet for a half sec. She had her meltdown in Episode 1.

When I look at Lace I just picture what she's going to look like when she's older- it ain't pretty. Whoever tied those pieces of rat fur to her hair should lose their license. She looks like a trashy drunk.

Izzy kind of stumbled when she was dragging her suitcase across the sand. A fall would have been the only thing that could have made that whole exit even funnier. LOL at Vinnie's "Who is this?"

Also LOL at Lauren H's hair.

Why bring another person on right at the end and then tell the rest of the people they need to be ready to get married and have kids or get out?

2016-09-06-bachelor-in-paradise08.jpg

2016-09-06-bachelor-in-paradise03.jpg

Edited by mingming
meant lauren not leah
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, kingshearte said:

Agreed. I mean, it's not like their relationship is so hot or rock-solid that it breaking up at the end would be a huge shocker, but knowing for 100% certain that they're not going to make it just makes them all that much more of a snooze-fest

13 minutes ago, kingshearte said:

Agreed. I mean, it's not like their relationship is so hot or rock-solid that it breaking up at the end would be a huge shocker, but knowing for 100% certain that they're not going to make it just makes them all that much more of a snooze-fest. Bad, bad call.

I thought that too. Even if it's true, it's still kind of a sucky thing to put out there for your kids to someday potentially see. Who wants to find out that mommy or daddy basically told the entire world that their feelings for your other parent were basically nothing compared to these new feelings? 

I think the worse thing to put out there is amanda all over josh for her kids to see someday. I cant beleive she wasnt more self concious about that.