Type keyword(s) to search

Hoarders in the Media

Yeah, I don't blame Matt at all. God what a saint.  Whoa, now I have to read that story, yuck, I am having a hard time remembering her. Was she the one with rotten eggs all over the place?  Whew, she was a piece of work.

• Love 1

Well, Holy Slimy Slop Bucket....this was an episode that I never saw, I just read the article.  And, there was a nasty clip of Matt and that crazy bitch.  I have always prided myself in seeing every show about Hoarders, but I can not deal with animal hoarders, so that must have been why I missed it. Oh man. Those people were dangerous, killers, eh? WOW. That's for posting that Enoughcats! ? and can I just say, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• Love 2

The Trust Fund Hoarder, Kevin, finally moved.  After several offers of money to vacate his lease, and several extended deadlines, well, more than several, he moved and stored his stuff

A detailed story, with pictures, and several additional gems:  three neighbors had moved out because of his stench,  Eleven cats, but he gave several away.  A longish read, but fairly up to date.  (On line there's an obituary for his brother who we saw on his episode.)

• Love 1
(edited)

Randy of RandyLand, New Jersey, the Retro PinBall Arcade master collector, did keep his arcade for several years.  He kept the 15,000 statues of himself on Pacific Avenue, but did manage to have an arcade open for several years.  In 2017, the building was sold, and, well, here's the story

Hopes to play another day

Randy put up a Video yesterday that's linked through his Facebook

Randy's Facebook

Edited by enoughcats

I thought she looked familiar when I saw the photo (I didn't watch the TV show she acted on), and I was right.  She was waaaay back in Season One of Hoarders.  She was a shop-a-holic, and also had bad anxiety and blew through all of her show earnings buying crap.  They staged a sort-of intervention with her, and on the BSOJ, they reached out to her and she said that she was still shopping. Something seemed "off" about her, and she also seemed very "fragile".  She would later go on to accuse fellow cast members of blacklisting her.  Sad end for her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/er-actress-shot-and-killed-by-south-pasadena-police-during-wellness-check-at-home/ar-BBMIbOL?ocid=spartandhp

• Love 2
On 8/31/2018 at 3:14 PM, funky-rat said:

She was waaaay back in Season One of Hoarders.

I think she was appeared in the first season of Intervention? 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, Giant Misfit said:

I think she was appeared in the first season of Intervention? 

Perhaps.  I know I saw her ep - I watched a few early eps of Intervention as well.  But I had heard that on TV (on a real tv channel - not TMZ) and I googled her name and "Hoarders Season 1" popped up in a number of spots.  Weird.....