Type keyword(s) to search

Stranger Things Has (Finally) Been Renewed For A Second Season

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, maraleia said:

All I have to say is Eleven aka Millie Bobby Brown has to come back. I don't care how they do it either.

For real. I don't care if they do the mother of all retcons or asspulls, I need her back on my screen. I'll swallow any excuse to get her there. For me, her relationships with Modine and the kids was what kept me watching through some of the slower early episodes. And they'd be insane not to capitalize on her talent and popularity with the audience.

Having said that, her storyline was pretty much wrapped up in a bow, so if they don't bring her back, it would make sense, storyline-wise. Possibly even more than bringing her back, honestly.

Not having read any spoilers, I hope they don't keep her offscreen or apart from the boys for the majority of the season like they did with Will. I like seeing her fish out of water reactions to everything.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 2