Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: It's Official!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I wonder about digging a well? Not potable, but they already have gallons of water on hand (I saw three empty 5 gallon bottles on the floor in the last episode). They could shower with it, and boil to wash dishes (or do they have a dishwasher?) I thought I remembered more than one fancy stainless appliance in the place. 

I assume they're already using groundwater, and no electricity means the pump can't pump. They drink bottled water. 

• Love 1
On September 2, 2016 at 0:52 PM, Marigold said:

How gross was it when Jeremy and Jim Bob shook hands???

Poor Jinger. Just like a car sale. "Thank you for selling me this fine piece of machinery - I trust you enough not to take it for a test drive as you've taken such care to keep her dent-free and the odometer reads 000.  She sure looks like she's in pristine shape.  I'm sure she will drive like a dream and last for years." ::handshake/exchange of pink slip:: 

• Love 18

If you want to be safe, then don't go into a country and tell them that their beliefs are wrong.  These Fundie types scream "Cultural Marxism" because of female Ghostbusters or an interracial family in a Cheerio commercial, but then they do the same destabilizing shit in other countries. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Help me out. Why would Izzy be in danger? Do they sell Big White Babies? 

Maybe. But they do kidnap them & hold them for ransom.

The wealthier the family, the greater the appeal. And we know that ALL americans are rich or at least are perceived as such lol

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 1

Jeremy looks out of place in Duggardom. It's obvious he's been around the block a few times and equally obvious he's in it for the exposure and $$. I predict he'll bail when it dawns on him that being married to Jinger means becoming a Duggar. My advice to Jeremy would be to get out of Dodge and go back to his former normal life -- soccer, women. weddings with plenty of booze and dancing. Life with the Duggars would be boring as hell. 

In most families getting together for a meal means talking about what everyone is doing. Sports teams. School activities. Movies. Concerts. Friends. Hobbies. It's an indication of just how dull the Duggars are that they have none of those things to discuss because all they do is sit around waiting for the cameras to roll so they can collect a paycheck. Why are these people still on tv anyway? Time to pull the plug and force them to experience real life for a change. It would do them a world of good. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Hpmec said:

Jeremy looks out of place in Duggardom. It's obvious he's been around the block a few times and equally obvious he's in it for the exposure and $$. I predict he'll bail when it dawns on him that being married to Jinger means becoming a Duggar. My advice to Jeremy would be to get out of Dodge and go back to his former normal life -- soccer, women. weddings with plenty of booze and dancing. Life with the Duggars would be boring as hell. 

In most families getting together for a meal means talking about what everyone is doing. Sports teams. School activities. Movies. Concerts. Friends. Hobbies. It's an indication of just how dull the Duggars are that they have none of those things to discuss because all they do is sit around waiting for the cameras to roll so they can collect a paycheck. Why are these people still on tv anyway? Time to pull the plug and force them to experience real life for a change. It would do them a world of good. 

I don't know...going by his sermons and the masturbation talk he seems to see his role in life to atone for his evil, evil ways. In another time or place he'd be the one practicing flagellation or having himself crucified. Maybe becoming a Duggar is some form of penance...?

• Love 5

Wonder if Jer is kind of an exhibitionist.. Seems as if he might kind of get off on his flagellating sermons and possible self flagellation over his wicked wicked past and look forward to making a career out of talking about all that in public? He certainly did drone on forever in his anti-masturbation dissertation.

I assume that, like Bin, he'd love to make some big lucrative high-profile ministry-to-the-millennials out of it. But like Bin he seems to be fixated on a very negative and very drony-boring-unclear approach to "faith," and I don't see that having widespread appeal. Wondering whether he'll shift his "ministry" focus as he sees what does and doesn't pull in congregants or whether he'll have the same kind of tin ear the rest of them have.

Why they all think that "ministering" (and missioncationeering) to people has such a future is beyond me. I think that ship has sailed, really, both here and abroad pretty much. Plus, without some kind of crazy charisma nobody's been able to make much of it, even in the past, as far as I can see, and none of the Duggar-adjacent or the Duggar boys seems to have the charisma needed, even the sick charisma that crazy people like Gothard have had. But all the Duggar-adjacent guys and an alarming number of the actual Duggs seem to have it as their main life plan.

I have a hard time seeing it really supporting the increasingly massive compound. Somebody's going to have to get actual work, someday, somewhere, somehow? Aren't they?  Wonder when it'll happen.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9

I think Jeremy is using Jinger to help draw people to his church. Mo' members=mo' money.  This is a vehicle for him to become famous not really to serve the lord.  It seems painful to him to have to talk using the Christian lexicon for everything. It doesn't sound natural and seems forced. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Maya said:

I think he's in it for the money and fame. 

I do too. The Duggar sons-in-law have absolutely nothing in common with their spouses aside from Jesus and Bible verses. Jill was supposedly a great match for Derrick because of the mission thing, but look how well that's turned out. Jeremy is essentially a grown man dating a 12 year-old. I'm hoping he's a fame monger because otherwise he's kind of pervy.

• Love 5

Jeremy's definitely a fame monger. Google his website. All about "Counting On"with video. His bio. Pics with Jinger with prominent watermarks prohibiting stealing without authorization (read money). Video of grandparents and parents supposedly thrilled he's involved with a Duggar. His mother looks perfectly normal - slacks, jewelry, blouse that isn't up to her neck. There is some Bible stuff, too, but it's not the focus. Suspect he'll milk this for all its worth, but given his history and general smarminess, Jinger  may be in for an eventual world of hurt.  

Edited by Hpmec
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hpmec said:

Jeremy's definitely a fame monger. Google his website. All about "Counting On"with video. His bio. Pics with Jinger with prominent watermarks prohibiting stealing without authorization (read money). Video of grandparents and parents supposedly thrilled he's involved with a Duggar. His mother looks perfectly normal - slacks, jewelry, blouse that isn't up to her neck. There is some Bible stuff, too, but it's not the focus. Suspect he'll milk this for all its worth, but given his history and general smarminess, Jinger  may be in for an eventual world of hurt.  

I don't want Jinger to get hurt. From what we have seen she is clearly and utterly in lust with him, and enthusiastic about their life together. He looks to me as if he is acting, and slightly bored. I do think Derrick is into Jill and Ben is into Jessa.....I can't say the same about Jeremy from what little we've seen. 

• Love 6
On 8/30/2016 at 9:54 PM, loloandco said:

On 8/30/2016 at 10:37 PM, jacksgirl said:

On 8/30/2016 at 11:05 PM, toomuchtv said:

On 8/31/2016 at 1:16 AM, BitterApple said:

He's starting to strike me as one of those guys who seems like a dolt on the surface but is actually pretty funny once you get to know him. Anna also had a dry wit before Joshgates sucked the life out of her.

I kind of like JD. He's goofy but infinitely less obnoxious than Josh -- and we all called him Smuggar years before the truth about him came out!

On 8/31/2016 at 10:27 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

I am not picking on anyone, I had really bad acne as a teen but almost every one of the seems to have issues with acne. Is their diet I wonder?

I think it's genetic. I ate junk all through my teen years and barely ever had so much as a single pimple.

On 9/1/2016 at 7:45 AM, ginger90 said:

So they were told not to leave food and trash out. Camera pan to food and trash left out. They hoped it was cleaned up but didn't bother to actually do it. Slobs.

I think that was just reality TV nonsense. The camera shot was of their table before they cleaned it up, I believe.

On 9/1/2016 at 3:46 PM, Aja said:

Wow. If that was supposed to be an FU Interwebz moment, I'm really worried for Jinger.

Jinger clearly has an unhealthy obsession with tiny food portions. I'm not going to call it anorexia, but I feel bad for her. I'm not buying for a minute the lovestruck angle. (Although yes, as many others have said, her giddy infatuation is painful to watch.) I always knew none of them would be capable of following the advice in their ghost written book. We all have that first time we fall head over heels for someone, and know the lack of judgment and giddiness it causes. But leaping into an engagement based on puppy love is dangerous.

• Love 10

I wonder if Jeremy's stilted Fundy-speak has more to do with using it casually. I'm assuming most Fundies just have it as a mindset. I've been around for more than a few of decades and only rarely do I notice a few telltale religious words when talking with folks.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Marigold said:

Jill was very concrete with her concerns of "someone walking up to the door".  

I think she had a bad experience. 

I agree. Jill made a weird comment about the door, too.  I don't remember exactly what she said but it was along the lines of people having to knock to get in or letting people in.  Sorry I can't remember, but I thought it was strange at the time.

• Love 3
On 9/3/2016 at 6:33 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Thing is, at either the end of the Jill segment in this episode, or the sneak peek of next week's, they show the fencing around their place. In the past, they've shown a very sturdy gate for cars to pass in the front. What has not been made clear is whether they are on SOS grounds or off somewhere nearby, but with the same security that the SOS compound has. What I am saying is that their place is pretty damn secure. 

I think that whatever happened was to Derick. He's the outgoing one who inherently puts himself at more risk. I think this is also borne out in the way she talks about what she would do if he died. She may have said "one of us," but HE is the one in more danger, and there must have been enough conversation with production for them to show pictures of Derick with Izzy as she expressed these fears. I suppose Jill is at risk because she is the one who primarily takes care of the Big White Baby (who I think might be the biggest prize), but I think her primary fear is for Derick, because she'd be virtually helpless. She'd have to go back home and live in the girls' dorm like Anna did when Smuggar went to Jesus Jail. Ironically, at this point, I almost think that's what she wants at times; adulting is tough for her. 

If all that security is necessary, I would guess a Jill worry is "flying bullets".  There are plenty of developed U.S. inner-city areas with cable bandwidth and Walmart-level businesses if not Walmart itself, and those areas still have gang members with guns, after all.

• Love 1

I totally agree with everyone. I can't get a good read on Jeremy and I beth there is a reason for that.  He is slippery so we can't nail him down.  I get an insincere vibe off him. I'm hoping it's the cameras and the whole awkwardness of the Duggar cult.  He just looks very forced and stilted in his Jesus speak.    Jeremy sounds like he is trying to convince someone and is selecting each word/topic to sound maximum fundalicious.  Jeremy is struggling to keep up the Jesus facade.  When he was talking about how they are going to court, that conversation with Jim Bob etc. it seemed so forced. 

Jeremy enjoyed his "fame" as a soccer star and is now looking for fame as a "Jesus star".  

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Marigold said:

He just looks very forced and stilted in his Jesus speak.    Jeremy sounds like he is trying to convince someone and is selecting each word/topic to sound maximum fundalicious.  Jeremy is struggling to keep up the Jesus facade.  

Jeremy comes across like a sleazy politician pandering to the Fundie demographic for votes. It's as if one of his aides gave him a cheat sheet of useful catch phrases and he's spouting them at every opportunity to appear down for the cause. I'm sure having an emotionally stunted kiddult swooning over you is a nice boost for the ego as well. Poor Jinger has no clue.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Marigold said:

Jill was very concrete with her concerns of "someone walking up to the door".  

I think she had a bad experience. 

Wasn't there some kind of 'crisis' that was alluded to months ago...something vague that Derick posted ......and then JB and Mull flew down to see her?? Maybe this was something to do with it.

54 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I'm hoping it's the cameras and the whole awkwardness of the Duggar cult.  He just looks very forced and stilted in his Jesus speak.    Jeremy sounds like he is trying to convince someone and is selecting each word/topic to sound maximum fundalicious.  Jeremy is struggling to keep up the Jesus facade.  When he was talking about how they are going to court, that conversation with Jim Bob etc. it seemed so forced. 

To be fair to Jer, and I honestly don't care, but I think every scene with him is at least "Take 36".

Edited by drafan
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jeremy comes across like a sleazy politician pandering to the Fundie demographic for votes. It's as if one of his aides gave him a cheat sheet of useful catch phrases and he's spouting them at every opportunity to appear down for the cause. I'm sure having an emotionally stunted kiddult swooning over you is a nice boost for the ego as well. Poor Jinger has no clue.

Very well put!

He has the sleazy politican vibe. I am ex IFB and I feel like he is a bull shitting.  He speaks too slowly and explains every darn point with so much exaggeration.  And a smile.  Don't forget the smile. 

When the genetic Duggars, Derick, Anna and Ben talk, they sound sincere.  Crazy but sincere.   Jeremy is working off a script or some idea of what he should say to sound authentic.  

Jeremy is authentic as that crappy lasagna they served! 

• Love 7

I'm going to give Jeremy a pass for a while on his speech patterns and so forth.  Not everyone is a natural on camera.  Just because he was a former soccer player does not mean he's used to being close up and personal with that camera other than a short interview on the side of the field.  He's probably very self aware of it ,and very nervous. The whole courtship thing is also foreign to him and very demeaning for a 29 year old normal male. 

• Love 6

I hope that's the case, for Jinger's sake! Derick, Anna and Ben looked nervous. Jeremy looks insincere but time will certainly tell.  You know we will have plenty of media to analyze with the over exposed Duggars. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

I'm going to give Jeremy a pass for a while on his speech patterns and so forth.  Not everyone is a natural on camera.  Just because he was a former soccer player does not mean he's used to being close up and personal with that camera other than a short interview on the side of the field.  He's probably very self aware of it ,and very nervous. The whole courtship thing is also foreign to him and very demeaning for a 29 year old normal male. 

Which brings up the obvious question, what normal 29 year old male would subject himself to "the whole courtship thing" anyway? Those rules are totally Gothard/Duggar created and IMO utterly silly. If Jeremy's had a girlfriend before - even a high school date - per the Duggars' prior speeches, they consider him the moral equivalent of a used bicycle, chewed gum, and a cup containing somebody else's spit. Oh, and missing "pieces of his heart." And now they've OK'd this tarnished piece of second-hand hardware, this spitcup, to court and marry their precious daughter. How bloody enchanting.

IMO none of the Duggars or their spouses are "normal." And I assume that since he wants to join that circus, Jeremy's just as effed up as the rest of them. Or maybe he's not quite as effed up and ignorant of the big bad world outside the TTH, but he's ready to settle down with a TLC camera crew and those lovely TLC checks meek Duggar daughter as his lifetime mate. And gets to make that adjustment on camera. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 14
On Thursday, September 01, 2016 at 6:34 PM, tabloidlover said:

I want to know what those papers are that are tacked up along the wall behind them.

They must be importand it looks like they are laminated or at least covered with plastic!

I can't get rid of that 

When Jeremy asked if he could "court your daughter" i really wish Jim Bob had asked, "Which one?".

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Which brings up the obvious question, what normal 29 year old male would subject himself to "the whole courtship thing" anyway? 

One who wants a 'guaranteed' virgin.  IMO Jer's just another insecure douchebag who can't have a woman be more experienced than he is.

Actually, Jer is like Boob in this respect; Boob just can't get over the fact that MEchelle had boyfriends before him & could therefore compare him to them. That hussy wife of his has been repenting ever since.

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, drafan said:

Wasn't there some kind of 'crisis' that was alluded to months ago...something vague that Derick posted ......and then JB and Mull flew down to see her?? Maybe this was something to do with it.

To be fair to Jer, and I honestly don't care, but I think every scene with him is at least "Take 36".

Yes, they wrote something like "we've been tested in ways we never could have imagined."  And we were speculating about what that was alluding to. We were thinking miscarriage, but maybe it was a scary incident.  

• Love 2

I'm on board with a scary incident. What it was I have no idea, and like others have said it could be anything. Was it street harassment? Was someone they know assaulted? Was there some kind of threat to the big white baby? They are leaving everyone to draw their own conclusions. I wish they would just tell us what happened rather than making the entirety of Danger America sound like the Chernobyl version of the Wild Wild West. 

Edited by Magoo
Fixed an oops.
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Which brings up the obvious question, what normal 29 year old male would subject himself to "the whole courtship thing" anyway? Those rules are totally Gothard/Duggar created and IMO utterly silly. If Jeremy's had a girlfriend before - even a high school date - per the Duggars' prior speeches, they consider him the moral equivalent of a used bicycle, chewed gum, and a cup containing somebody else's spit. Oh, and missing "pieces of his heart." And now they've OK'd this tarnished piece of second-hand hardware, this spitcup, to court and marry their precious daughter. How bloody enchanting.

IMO none of the Duggars or their spouses are "normal." And I assume that since he wants to join that circus, Jeremy's just as effed up as the rest of them. Or maybe he's not quite as effed up and ignorant of the big bad world outside the TTH, but he's ready to settle down with a TLC camera crew and those lovely TLC checks meek Duggar daughter as his lifetime mate. And gets to make that adjustment on camera. 

The awful double standard is at work here, I think. The used bicycle and chewed up gum analogies were traditionally preached at girls. Women's virginity has historically always been a huge thing, but, "Men will be men." I understand that modern fundies including the Duggars say that everyone should be a virgin until marriage, but let's face it: The women pay a higher price if they're not. That's just the way it is in their patriarchal mindset, even if they don't publicly admit it. 

• Love 7

It may be true that men are evaluated differently from women, but it's pretty clear from Joshgate that any men they have the raising of, aren't supposed to behave like other men and should be virgins also.  

That said, I also don't think they think anything that demeaning of Jeremy, because I'm sure the Duggars belong to the stripe of Christian who thinks that either sex can revirginize themselves just for the praying and repentance.  Whether or not that reaction permeates 100% of the attitudes of the family members sincerely I can't say, but I never saw any "purity text" that didn't contain the caveat of how you could de facto erase past sexual behavior if you regretted it.

33 minutes ago, queenanne said:

It may be true that men are evaluated differently from women, but it's pretty clear from Joshgate that any men they have the raising of, aren't supposed to behave like other men and should be virgins also.  

That said, I also don't think they think anything that demeaning of Jeremy, because I'm sure the Duggars belong to the stripe of Christian who thinks that either sex can revirginize themselves just for the praying and repentance.  Whether or not that reaction permeates 100% of the attitudes of the family members sincerely I can't say, but I never saw any "purity text" that didn't contain the caveat of how you could de facto erase past sexual behavior if you regretted it.

They may say that...and maybe they'd believe that a girl might be "revirginized" in God's eyes, but somehow I doubt that they'd be so sure, if it came right down to it, as far as whether a future prospective spouse would be as completely forgiving. I think there would still always be a undercurrent of shame there for a woman who strayed.

• Love 2
On September 3, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think you (and everyone else who have said this) are right.  

Watching this episode, it occurred to me that Jill didn't seem nearly so worried and afraid when she first got to ... wherever the hell they are.  But she seems very shaky now.  You'd think she'd be more confident after all this time, but she is just the opposite.  And that whole long spiel about keeping the doors closed so people just can't walk right in was downright creepy.  I hope nothing bad happened to her.  

And Ben .... wow, just ... soooooo awkward at that dinner with Jermey.  It was painful.  When you say things so stupid that even the Duggars stare down at their styrofoam plates in embarrassment, you've really said something stupid. Because the Duggars are experts at listening to stupid things being said and they should not be phased by hearing even the most foolish of yammering.  But even they seemed to want it to just STOP. 

I can only hope Ben was speaking lines that were given to him by production and those were not his own thoughts, and that the rest of the Duggars know that and don't consider him to be as dumb as he looked.  Otherwise, I am thinking he is only a couple of stupid comments from being shut away in the secret Tinker Toy House disappointments room with Josh.  Because even the Duggars have their standards.

So how many garbage bags do you think they filled up with all that plastic and styrofoam?  You just know Jermey thought that was tacky as hell. Both his grandmother and mother are apparently talented cooks and you know they didn't spend all day cooking their delicious Eye-talian specialties just to slop them on a foam plate and hand their guests a plastic fork.  I hope he was properly horrified.  

I LOVE you!

• Love 1

That dinner was the least Duggar attended that we have seen. Yet, Ben felt the need to say he bet Jeremy never had such a big dinner, as far as number of people. Most of us probably have. It just went along with the whole doing things different (ly) crap.

• Love 4
On 9/5/2016 at 3:44 PM, Jeeves said:

I'm SURE Jeremy has been around the block.  When he was at Hartwick College he was arrested for pushing a police officer.  This took place outside a local bar (I live in the area).  You can find the arrest report online.  Probably a typical college drinking brawl.  Then he transferred to Syracuse.  And he worked in Finland for a while playing professional soccer.  Don't know when his big religious conversion came, but he was asked to pastor a mission church...not sure of the denomination.  I feel badly for a guy like him stuck with Duggar courting rules.  For God's sake, he's 29!  The line is that each couple sets its own boundaries, but they're all the same.  I'd love to see JB's face if anyone in that family would say to him, "We've decided front hugs are OK, hand holding is OK, and a goodnight kiss is OK.  Those are OUR boundaries, Dad." 

Edit.  Jeremy's church is Grace Community Church in Laredo.  They have a couple of photos of him on their web site.

Edited by luvmylabs
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, luvmylabs said:

I'm SURE Jeremy has been around the block.  When he was at Hartwick College he was arrested for pushing a police officer.  This took place outside a local bar (I live in the area).  You can find the arrest report online.  Probably a typical college drinking brawl.  Then he transferred to Syracuse.  And he worked in Finland for a while playing professional soccer.  Don't know when his big religious conversion came, but he was asked to pastor a mission church...not sure of the denomination.  I feel badly for a guy like him stuck with Duggar courting rules.  For God's sake, he's 29!  The line is that each couple sets its own boundaries, but they're all the same.  I'd love to see JB's face if anyone in that family would say to him, "We've decided front hugs are OK, hand holding is OK, and a goodnight kiss is OK.  Those are OUR boundaries, Dad." 

It was recently pointed out in the Duggars in the Wild episode topic, that during that episode Jinger was seen to be constantly texting Jeremy - apparently unsupervised(!!). So maybe the "rules" are being relaxed in practice, regardless of whatever bullshit the Duggars spout in their THs.

I mean, it's one thing for a 22 year old to have private conversations with her fiance. But you wouldn't want your 14 year old daughter constantly texting a 29 year old guy without knowing what the hell they were saying.

Oh, wait. That pinterest project that Jinger will show on tomorrow night's episode? The one that's pictured over in the Duggalo topic? 

That's 14 year old (or maybe 12 year old) girl crush stuff. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

It was recently pointed out in the Duggars in the Wild episode topic, that during that episode Jinger was seen to be constantly texting Jeremy - apparently unsupervised(!!). So maybe the "rules" are being relaxed in practice, regardless of whatever bullshit the Duggars spout in their THs.

I mean, it's one thing for a 22 year old to have private conversations with her fiance. But you wouldn't want your 14 year old daughter constantly texting a 29 year old guy without knowing what the hell they were saying.

Oh, wait. That pinterest project that Jinger will show on tomorrow night's episode? The one that's pictured over in the Duggalo topic? 

That's 14 year old (or maybe 12 year old) girl crush stuff. 

These girls can't even go anywhere alone. Why do they all need their own expensive iphones anyway?

• Love 2
On 9/5/2016 at 5:14 PM, lulu69 said:

One who wants a 'guaranteed' virgin.  IMO Jer's just another insecure douchebag who can't have a woman be more experienced than he is.

Actually, Jer is like Boob in this respect; Boob just can't get over the fact that MEchelle had boyfriends before him & could therefore compare him to them. That hussy wife of his has been repenting ever since.

I agree with this.  Like totally.  Guaranteed virgin?  Is she giving birth to the heir to the throne?  

• Love 2

There are actually ways to link phones so that another person can read a text conversation they are not even a part of. My friend accidentally linked her texts to her mother's phone and mom ended up being able to see all her texts. Nothing salacious there though. So it's entirely possible that Jinger and Jeremy are "privately" texting but the conversations will also come up of Jim Bob and Michelle's phones.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

There are actually ways to link phones so that another person can read a text conversation they are not even a part of. My friend accidentally linked her texts to her mother's phone and mom ended up being able to see all her texts. Nothing salacious there though. So it's entirely possible that Jinger and Jeremy are "privately" texting but the conversations will also come up of Jim Bob and Michelle's phones.

Boo ☹️☹️☹️