Type keyword(s) to search

S23: Calvin Johnson: Can He Catch The Dance Moves?

• Start Topic

Calvin Johnson Jr. is a former American football wide receiver who played his entire career for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Lions second overall in the 2007 NFL Draft.

28ea0d47880ae7f31e4017f48731fe6c.jpg

Lindsay seems to have a great relationship with all of her partners. I really appreciate that, especially when contrasted with some of the other pairings (*cough* Derek&Marilu). Her routines look great but no one has to storm out of practice in tears. 

Honestly I wasn't expecting too much of Calvin at the beginning of the season but he has really impressed! It would be interesting if he got farther than Wanye, who was a better actual dancer. 

• Love 2

Lindsay does a great job highlighting her partner's strengths and personalities.  Calvin and Lindsay are the ones I look forward to seeing every week, their cartwheel lift during the Argentine Tango is my favorite dancing moment of the season.  

Calvin and Lindsay's partnership has been a delight this season.  There's no drama or weird tension.  I laughed last night when Calvin stopped Lindsay mid-sentence as she tried to push the "how much do you trust me" scenario.  Also, when Lindsay asked if she would be Calvin's pro choice if he could choose and he said he would pick her best friend and nemesis Witney.  I loved that she shot back she would pick James and jokingly said that James was the best pro dancer ever on dwts.  I hope that they make it all the way to the end. I don't think that he is as good of a dancer as Laurie or James, but think that he has earned a third place finish.  

Edited by birkenstock
  • Love 5