Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09: Woo Hoo Weekend

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, slitz said:

I missed this episode and probably won't be able to watch it on repeat for a few days.  Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of what happened?  Pretty please?  Send it to me in a PM if you want.

Vicki celebrated her birthday (and Brianna's) with Kelly and her family at Merv Griffin's house and tried to convince us how great they were and how little they cared about the others not attending. Brianna's husband made a surprise visit. That was most of the ep. For the rest, we saw the usual: the Badors in MX, Heather and Terry don't spend enough time with the kids, Meghan swears the embryos they implanted last week are making her fat. Oh yeah, Heather had a pow-wow with Kelly b/c she was concerned about her flying off the handle and saying something inappropriate for a family outing. Predictably, Kelly flew off the handle at the suggestion.

26 minutes ago, AnitaKnight said:

I think Kelly said that in her talking head. Something like "I don't know who Merv Griffin is, but I hope he's single"

Yes, that's what she said.

• Love 4

Vicki, stop pretending you can afford to buy/maintain anything close to the Merv Griffin Estate OR a yacht, let alone both.  Everyone saw your divorce documents, and your net worth is not impressive.  If not for Bravo, you probably wouldn't be able to keep your house in Coto.  Enough already.

• Love 24
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

it kind of looks forced.  Kind of like pushing people into the pool. 

And didn't Vicki just randomly scream and "fall" into the pool at one point?  She might as well have yelled, "Point Camera Here!"  I'm surprised she didn't go into one of her choking episodes as well.  Anything for attention.

• Love 11

I fell asleep during this and missed parts - - although it sounds like I really didn't miss anything.

I do want to say that Briana needs to STFU about being a single mother.  Oh poor you, Briana.  You live with your mother and you don't appear to be working (except for that orange) and your angry little spark plug of a husband is in Oklahoma, not overseas, not absent (although we all wish he was.)  As a former military spouse who not only was a parent but also had to work full-time and lived in a place with no family . . . STFU, Briana.  You have no "higher arky" on me.

How do these hos not know who Merv Griffin is?  Seriously?  

Been to Glamis.  Once.  For a reason.  Hot, dry, sandy . . . not much fun in my book.   Given that Kelly already drinks like a redneck at NASCAR on the daily, I'm sure she'll be able to hold it together while there, where there is nothing else to do.  And with the heat?  Should be an excellent combination.  

Otherwise, yawn.  Tamra as a peacemaker is disturbing. 

• Love 18

Asking Ryan about someone kicking you out of a party was hilarious given that he's tried to do it before on this show.

Oh yes!  I was totally thinking the same thing during that scene. So Ryan, how would you like if someone told you to get out?  Let's ask Lydia's Mom!  Haaa ha ha.  OMG the irony.

F Vicki for comparing their vow renewal to hers with Don

Riiiggghht... Brianna: "Why didn't Shannon invite you? That's mean."  Cut to Vicki ranking on Shannon and David's vow renewal.  Hmm OK. 

• Love 13

Vicki’s sundress with the sleeves pulled down – the dress was lovely but not for Vicki

Those store bought boobs resemble tube socks. Someone give her 2 bread sleeves , some duct tape, and have a winch at the ready.

Mike cracks his neck, then points towards his ribs and shifts the pillow, he is communicating with? I think he is telling Vicki, your nipples are peeking out from the hem of your dress.

clint-eastwood-disgust-gran-torino-395x2

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, The Solution said:

Why is it that no one on this show knows the proper usages of the words "I" and "me"? Everytime anyone uses either word, they choose the wrong one. Including smarty-pants Heather. David was the one I noticed in this show, when he was "praying".

Or maybe me went to the wrong kind of college. You can never tell with I.

Spit out mah drink!!

2 hours ago, Scottish Girl said:

Gotta say it...the way Vick and Ragey Ryan interact, physically, grosses me out. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" Hugs, kisses, hugs, MORE kisses. She was more physical with him than Brianna. It happened when they left Oklahoma too. I find it bizarre. My husband and I have been together more than half my life, my mom loves him. But, she's NEVER smooched him within an inch of his life. 

I hope it's just her attention seeking and not actual flirting.  Ugh. 

I'm pretty sure it grosses him out, too.  Yecchhh

• Love 2
13 hours ago, parrotlover said:

Tamra and Dorinda from NYC could have a serious shit stirrer competition.

Like a SHIT-OFF? Woohoo!

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Reptiles breathe through their nostrils..

Some have noses are for unknown purposes and they breath through their mouths.

lizard.gif

• Love 1

And didn't Vicki just randomly scream and "fall" into the pool at one point?  She might as well have yelled, "Point Camera Here!"  I'm surprised she didn't go into one of her choking episodes as well.  Anything for attention.

I'm Vicki!  I am wacky and fun!  I am a party girl who woops it up so hard core that I may just fall into a pool at any given time!  Watch me go!  Woo hoo!

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Like a SHIT-OFF? Woohoo!

Some have noses are for unknown purposes and they breath through their mouths.

lizard.gif

That type of mouth breathing reptile would be Brianna

• Love 5

I think Kelly said that in her talking head. Something like "I don't know who Merv Griffin is, but I hope he's single"

I'm not sure if he was single but he's definitely dead. Hence the reason why his estate is for sale (or at least one of them).

Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere on this site but am I the only one who's tired of Vicki wearing clothes which leave her latest bolt on tits half falling out or peeking through keyhole cutouts? I'm hardly one to insist that's not 'age-appropriate' or some crap like that but--seriously--it's not attractive, you're not the hot trick you think you, you never were are and it simply comes across as desperate. Big time.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, straightshooter said:

Sure! 

Vicki is desperate.

Kelly is crazy.

Tamra is a shit stirring, born again Christian who calls people Satan.

Meghan is boring.

Heather and Terry are annoying.

David Beador's bits do not require a significant area of screen blur.

The Brianna foursome was in tow.  One of said four was a straggler.

Michael hates the show only slightly less than he hates his mother.

Another trip is now planned, where Kelly can go ballistic and behave notrociously.

Just playin with ya, Slitz.  I'm sure someone will give you a better version of what I gleaned from this one.

That about covers it.  Major snooze fest IMO.  I do have one comment to add:  The kitchen in the Merv Griffin house looked tiny, like barely-able-to-turn-around-in tiny.  What's up with that?

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Is there a particular reason they are going to Glamis?

I think Tamra wanted to show Eddie a good time (birthday??) and show off her excellent off-road driving skills.  The second part didn't turn out so well.

DM article with bonus photo of Tamra's son in groovy racing attire, just like real racers wear (except they're sponsored and he's not):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3522114/I-ve-never-scared-life-Tamra-Judge-Vicki-Gunvalson-suffer-injuries-four-wheeler-rolls-multiple-times.html

20 minutes ago, Beden said:

Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere on this site but am I the only one who's tired of Vicki wearing clothes which leave her latest bolt on tits half falling out or peeking through keyhole cutouts? I'm hardly one to insist that's not 'age-appropriate' or some crap like that but--seriously--it's not attractive, you're not the hot trick you think you, you never were are and it simply comes across as desperate. Big time.

Yes, but according to Vicki, her boobs always want to come out and play.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 6

Do we know why Brianna is living in OC while Ryan is in Oklahoma? All I'm getting is Brianna doesn't like Oklahoma, feels isolated whatever and Vicki has put a down payment on a house in OC so she doesn't have to stay.  This can't be good for Brianna's marriage.  Those boys clearly love their dad and should be with him imo.

Vicki's another 50 something divorced woman that wants to be married.  Sounds like RHoNY.  I am curious if Vicki will be able to find a good partner in OC because it seems to be very difficult in NYC.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zulualpha said:

Do we know why Brianna is living in OC while Ryan is in Oklahoma? All I'm getting is Brianna doesn't like Oklahoma, feels isolated whatever and Vicki has put a down payment on a house in OC so she doesn't have to stay.  This can't be good for Brianna's marriage.  Those boys clearly love their dad and should be with him imo.

Vicki's another 50 something divorced woman that wants to be married.  Sounds like RHoNY.  I am curious if Vicki will be able to find a good partner in OC because it seems to be very difficult in NYC.

He's waiting on a medical discharge from the Marine Corps, and they've already sold their house in OK.  There's no reason Brianna HAS to live in OC, except perhaps to be around during filming of the show and make some extra money.   She and the kids could have stayed in OK with Ryan until his discharge came through, which is what most military wives would have done.  But Brianna isn't most military wives.

• Love 6

How long can it be before Vicki says something snarky about Shannon not getting a new/bigger diamond ring from David for their vow renewal? Remember how disgusting Vicki was to Donn about a new ring when they renewed their misbegotten vows?

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think Tamra wanted to show Eddie a good time (birthday??) and show off her excellent off-road driving skills.  The second part didn't turn out so well.

DM article with bonus photo of Tamra's son in groovy racing attire, just like real racers wear (except they're sponsored and he's not):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3522114/I-ve-never-scared-life-Tamra-Judge-Vicki-Gunvalson-suffer-injuries-four-wheeler-rolls-multiple-times.html

Yes, but according to Vicki, her boobs always want to come out and play.

I am breaking a rule.  Ava's poor hairline.  She looks just like her daddy.  Bless her.

Luckily she will grow up and hopefully take on some of her mothers features.

• Love 4

I fell asleep during this and missed parts - - although it sounds like I really didn't miss anything.

I do want to say that Briana needs to STFU about being a single mother.  Oh poor you, Briana.  You live with your mother and you don't appear to be working (except for that orange) and your angry little spark plug of a husband is in Oklahoma, not overseas, not absent (although we all wish he was.)  As a former military spouse who not only was a parent but also had to work full-time and lived in a place with no family . . . STFU, Briana.  You have no "higher arky" on me.

How do these hos not know who Merv Griffin is?  Seriously?  

Been to Glamis.  Once.  For a reason.  Hot, dry, sandy . . . not much fun in my book.   Given that Kelly already drinks like a redneck at NASCAR on the daily, I'm sure she'll be able to hold it together while there, where there is nothing else to do.  And with the heat?  Should be an excellent combination.  

Otherwise, yawn.  Tamra as a peacemaker is disturbing. 

Briana has some major medical issues, and I think we've all seen that having Vicki around is more like having an additional toddler on her hands than a helper. So Briana is, for all intents, acting as a single mother at the moment. Sure, it might be short-term singledom, but I'm sure in her situation that's not a lot of comfort. I think she's entitled to complain a bit if she wants to.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Scottish Girl said:

Gotta say it...the way Vick and Ragey Ryan interact, physically, grosses me out. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" Hugs, kisses, hugs, MORE kisses. She was more physical with him than Brianna. It happened when they left Oklahoma too. I find it bizarre. My husband and I have been together more than half my life, my mom loves him. But, she's NEVER smooched him within an inch of his life. 

Ryan is playing the 'dutiful husband' - Bicki buttered him up with talk of giving him part of her business when she 'retires'.

Go back and watch that convo from last season - I seem to remember they chat happened during her visit to  OK - I thought I saw fucking dollar signs spinning around in his eye when she told him that?

He is kissing ass, that's all.

Bicki was just making sure that the warthog and gomer came home after his stint in the service?

• Love 5

Thank you to whoever (El DosEquis I think?) explained what this "Glamis" place is. They were just casually throwing the word around like it was some really well-known place that everybody would know about like "Las Vegas" or "Disneyworld." From the description, it sounds like a perfectly wretched place for a vacation. But I'm weird in that I prefer a beach, lake, or mountain for my getaways--not huge hills of sand. 

THAT said, is it wrong that I'm a little bit looking forward to Vicki taking a tumble in the dune buggy? (although I think Heather got hurt too, right -- I wish no ill on her).

Speaking of Icki, oh man she is trying SO. DAMN. HARD. to make Kelly her new "Tamra" with their oh-so wacky hijinx. "OH I'm locked in an elevator!  OH I'm throwing you in the pool---look how crazzeeeeee we are."  It is just not working. As annoying as they could be, I'll be the first to admit that Vicki and Tamra have (or had, at least) a natural chemistry and what seemed to be an authentic friendship--- at least at one point. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Cranky One said:

Did y'all notice when Tamra arrived at the restaurant for her dinner with Kelly and Heather, when she got out of the car, the driver was totally checking her out. Creep!

This made me think of that disposable shaver commercial, "We wear short, shorts..." and now I won't be able to get that ditty outa my head.

4 hours ago, Scottish Girl said:

I think there are several reasons for Vicki to luv him up:  

It helps with his redemption after he became known as Ragey Ryan.

Its proof she can accept Brianna's choses even though neither of them could embrace hers.

Staying on Ryan's good side keeps Brianna and the grandsons around.

Giving Ryan attention probably helps to keep him calm too.

Screen time and a story line.

and finally Vicki needs male admiration, even from her SIL.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Lizzing said:

He's going for a medical retirement, which can be granted for less than 20 years with more than 30% disability.  (I have no idea if his alleged injury actually qualifies him for medical retirement.)

Absolutely true. I did it myself. It confers the same benefits as serving 20 years. He will get retirement pay and most likely, some level of VA disability pension. You are processed out of the military and into the VA system at the same time.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

He's waiting on a medical discharge from the Marine Corps, and they've already sold their house in OK.  There's no reason Brianna HAS to live in OC, except perhaps to be around during filming of the show and make some extra money.   She and the kids could have stayed in OK with Ryan until his discharge came through, which is what most military wives would have done.  But Brianna isn't most military wives.

I almost wonder if Brianna thought the fact that she and the boys were living out of state would somehow motivate the military to move faster?

If Kelly were gone, what would the women do? Right now the whole season is everyone reacting to Kelly. Obviously, Tamra is trying to convince us that she is now a nice Christian lady who just happens to stir the pot without meaning to and should therefore not be seen as the bad guy anymore.

There is nothing interesting about Megan's sham marriage and forced pregnancy (I mean seriously, she is either having the baby for a story line or to cement 18 years of child support. No way she married Jim without being fully aware that he didn't want anymore kids). 

Heather and Terry's forced story line about him working too much is so fake and staged that it would be impossible to watch more than 2 minutes of it without falling asleep.

Shannon has already played out her marriage and marriage problems. Unless the vow renewal is the standard harbinger of divorce, there is nothing interesting happening there.  

None of the women want to be the villain and had hoped to come in all against Vicki as the bad guy so that their shit wouldn't stink quite as much. But now they have Kelly that they can paint as the villain. They can pretend to be bigger people who are willing to move on with Vicki - until they find a reason to completely cut her loose without looking like hypocrites. Kelly is the perfect target for them in that. They can let her be the mess while they pretend to be above the show they are on and call her out as the bad guy without showing their own shit show lives. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

Brianna (and Vix) mentioned a few eps back that she wanted to return to the docs in OC  who've cared for her for many years and understand her particular condition. Totally reasonable, IMO. Also, I continue to kind of love Troy and Owie and get a kick out of them.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

THAT said, is it wrong that I'm a little bit looking forward to Vicki taking a tumble in the dune buggy? (

Will she be going to Newport Imaging to scan her injuries?     Hoag ?    Nah, there is a hospital perfect for Vicki called Hog. oink oink

• Love 3

At least once an episode Vicki says something that makes me roll my eyes. There were many times in this epi, but her statement that her and Don's vow renewal didn't work made me laugh out loud as well. The fact that they were both in ongoing long term relationships with other people I am sure had nothing to do with it. Sheesh. She must be seething that Shannon is not only not making David pay forever for his affair, but that they are happier than ever. Not to mention David looked pretty hot getting into that water sans bathing suit. Karma, and all that. 

I actually like Michael (which would not be hard compared to his sister and mother) and loved the motion he made to Ragey Ryan when Krazy Kelly was droning on. I believe it was meant to signal that KK is a fruit loop, which isn't far from the truth. I also loved Ragey Ryan's reply that it is always something. No kidding. 

Is it just me or did Briana not seem all that thrilled that RR was back? I think she was happy for her kids (eventually) but I think she quite likes hanging out with her mother sans hubby. They are more alike than the are different. Though I did give her points for rolling her eyes at Kelly in the kitchen as Kelly droned on about something or other. 

If Heather is so concerned about the time that Terry is not spending with his kids, instead of her taking up his time why not give her date night to her kids to each go on a date night with daddy. Mind you that would cut down on Heather and Terry's screen time and help solve what appears to be their only problem. Then they would have no story line. So that will never happen. 

• Love 7

No judgment here, I'm just asking so I can figure out Brianna's future finances... if Ryan gets "medical leave" does he get a pension or disability?  Somebody mentioned 30 percent disability? How long was he in the service?  It was a long time with multiple (5?) tours of duty, right?  I don't like him but he's certainly earned it.  I'm curious to know what he would collect. 

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I Also, when Ryan walked in, was that a look of disbelief on Brianna's face, or a look that said "Oh shit, what is HE doing here?" - I got a feeling it was more of the latter.  To me, she didn't seem overly thrilled to see him walking in, until she realized that the camera was on her.

Totally agree on this.  She was happy for the boys but not personally happy herself.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

The party line is that Brianna wants to be near her doctors while dealing with her health issues. She didn't like the doctors who were treating her in OK and that is why she was so willing to come to the OC so soon after a surgery. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MatildaMoody said:

The party line is that Brianna wants to be near her doctors while dealing with her health issues. She didn't like the doctors who were treating her in OK and that is why she was so willing to come to the OC so soon after a surgery. 

Yeah right. Brooks moved on so Breanna came back to the pampered lifestyle her mother pays for and includes her in. Mommy Vicki always takes the check. Breanne may say she is paying her mom back for the house Vicki just bought for her but I guarantee you some of that cash is kicked back with vacations, nice restaurants, and the like.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

If Heather is so concerned about the time that Terry is not spending with his kids, instead of her taking up his time why not give her date night to her kids to each go on a date night with daddy. Mind you that would cut down on Heather and Terry's screen time and help solve what appears to be their only problem. Then they would have no story line. So that will never happen. 

In my mind's eye I see pleather in the back seat of the town car telling the kids, "Daddy isn't going to be with us tonight. He's working late again, I told him about it and he said he was going to try to there."

When they get to the event?

She starts in about the empty seat - "You dad has a seat that we saved for him - keep your eye out for him...Max, send him a photo, let him know we have saved him a seat?!?!?!?"

I call horseshit on the whole scene.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think Brianna and Vicki explained the move back to the OC related to Brianna's medical treatment and with Ryan being discharged they're just making the move back to the OC permanent. I'm sure there is perfectly good medical care in Oklahoma. It sounds like an explanation provided so that Brianna doesn't have to admit that she doesn't like Oklahoma because it probably isn't like the California living she's used to. 

Vicki's TH jab about Shannon and David's marriage - "I wish them well but renewing our vows didn't work for Don and I". Well probably because you both continued to cheat on each other. Just a thought Vicki. 

Being around Vicki and Kelly is not worth a free trip. Kelly, you batshit lunatic, you're concern with your integrity is not due to the way others portray you, it's due to the way you behave and give reason for others to question you. Call me heartless, I felt nothing for Kelly during her crocodile tears. Those tears are for herself, not for how her horrible behaviour makes others feel. 

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, MerryMary said:

No judgment here, I'm just asking so I can figure out Brianna's future finances... if Ryan gets "medical leave" does he get a pension or disability?  Somebody mentioned 30 percent disability? How long was he in the service?  It was a long time with multiple (5?) tours of duty, right?  I don't like him but he's certainly earned it.  I'm curious to know what he would collect. 

Totally agree on this.  She was happy for the boys but not personally happy herself.

It depends on many things. His retirement pay  would be 60% of his base pay.  He will also likely get paid by the VA. Right now the pay rate for someone rated 100% disabled with a wife and two kids would be about $3260. If his rating is lower say, 60% it would be about 1300. But you  technically cannot receive both at once(unless it's a combat related injury) so they roll your retirement pay into  your VA pension as the VA pension is tax free and the  retirement pay is not.

But if he is retired he gets other benefits. Space A travel, Base privileges in the US and partial privileges worldwide. As a retiree, he gets Tricare for his whole family. This is a big deal as Tricare is far superior to the VA health system. He may also qualify for the VA health system depending on how high his disability rating is. And certain states give their own benefits to retirees or Disabled vets.  I get a complete property tax exemption in the  state of Florida as I am rated 100% disabled by the VA.

It  has less to do with how long he was in and more to do with how disabled he is, and whether his disability is service connected or non-service connected. I am pretty sure he is service connected.

I am also going to guess that he will not get a 100% rating.. More likely 40-60 percent. I'd guess he will get out with  $1400-1600 a month

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yeah right. Brooks moved on so Breanna came back to the pampered lifestyle her mother pays for and includes her in. Mommy Vicki always takes the check. Breanne may say she is paying her mom back for the house Vicki just bought for her but I guarantee you some of that cash is kicked back with vacations, nice restaurants, and the like.

I had to laugh at her comment in an earlier epi about having 50k to do a remodel on the new house.

Bicki is probably picking up that tab, too.

If bicki would say something like, "I helped her get a car." or "I put a down payment on a car for her.' THAT would be the closer to the truth as opposed to lying and making statements like, "I bought her a car"?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I always end up watching kids - most of the time they are more civil and spill the beans easier - as in "My daddy puts a mask on mommy and wrestles with her from behind".

Good lord, this made me laugh. Kids tell all their parent's business.  I went to a friend's house and her four year old insisted on giving me the house tour. As we passed the guest room he said, "This is where my daddy sleeps. My mom has the big bed to herself except when he goes in there for his wrestling matches with her.  I think my mom hates losing cause she screams."

I almost died. My girlfriend was scarlet red. But she has the best sense of humor in the world, and we've been friends since we were twelve, so we both just lost it. Her husband found the two of us sitting on the floor laughing until we couldn't breathe. Her son was laughing too but he told his dad he didn't know what was so funny.  And the explanation was simple. Her husband worked night shift so he slept in there so he wouldn't disturb her. Now the family uses "wrestling" as a code word for sex. Anyway, loose lips and baby interpretations and a deadly combo. And I love how little kids translate what they see to wrestling. Anyway...

Back to show.

Who knows what the future will bring for Shannon and David but they seemed to be having a really good time in Mexico. Again, I just don't think any of them are skilled actresses so (for now) I believe that they think the marriage will work after the work they put in.Their laughing and silliness seemed genuine and a stark contrast to the Donn/Vicki "cow renewal" which Vicki brought up. Seeing that footage again, you can see the low energy between them and strain in their relationship was obvious. 

Also, the way Vicki hangs on her son-in-law is so attention seeking. Michael is just perpetually horrified by his mother. He seems like a nasty sarcastic dude.  He can't be decent to anyone for a single second.  He reminds me so much of that guy on the edge of a big group of friends who is always ready with the sarcastic, negative and shitty comments. Just a drag. He might be totally different off-camera but he has never come across like a nice guy. 

• Love 12

Well, how bout that Merv Griffin estate. The house that Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune built. Who knew there was so much $$$ in producing game shows.

Now, onto ever sloppy looking (but sweet!) Brianna (cut your hair for Pete's sake)  and her uninteresting tribe of Wonderbread little crew cutted generic barely cute toddler boys and the doughy even less interesting dim block headed husband. Yick. Get them all off my reality shows. Seeing them at the luxurious MG estate with mega real estate porn (finally!) was like seeing McDonald's placed on the table at a five star restaurant. If I want to learn about their life, I'll tune into ABC Disney Family (or whatever it is) or go down and work my local Chuck E Cheese. But I am not that demographic. I watch Bravo.  So, Bravo, stop crossing over. Stop pushing them and their uninteresting story line.

Vicki "I love my birthday!". Who proclaims that at 52. Christ, what a bottomless pit of narcissistic attention seeking pathological need. And cover those tits. You need proper support at 52. We all do.

As for Michael? Yeah, he always has had that strained and quietly pained resting face. He looked thinner ...and neat. ChelleGame, I think your assessment of Michael above ^^ is right on. I suspect he's not a nice guy. Detached, cocky in private, zero empathy, and not because of the cameras.  The type that makes fun of the homeless and the elderly and kicks the family dog when nobody's looking. Probably like Jeanna's awful manbrat sons.

The last few episodes, I find I am totally fast forwarding thru any scene with just Heather & Terry, and any scene with just Meghan & Boring Squarehead Wats His Lips. Yawn. Not a good sign when I am fast forwarding thru the Housewives'. They are losing their core audience.  

I love Shannon. I wish David and her well. I think they might make it. With Shannon, we are getting the last glimpse of  "real ness"  on these Housewife reality shows....before they become too camera and media savvy, and greedy and starstruck. I think all Shannon truly wants is to be happy and secure with her husband and daughters. That is all.    

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 13
21 minutes ago, ChelleGame said:

Good lord, this made me laugh. Kids tell all their parent's business.  I went to a friend's house and her four year old insisted on giving me the house tour. As we passed the guest room he said, "This is where my daddy sleeps. My mom has the big bed to herself except when he goes in there for his wrestling matches with her.  I think my mom hates losing cause she screams."

I almost died. My girlfriend was scarlet red. But she has the best sense of humor in the world, and we've been friends since we were twelve, so we both just lost it. Her husband found the two of us sitting on the floor laughing until we couldn't breathe. Her son was laughing too but he told his dad he didn't know what was so funny.  And the explanation was simple. Her husband worked night shift so he slept in there so he wouldn't disturb her. Now the family uses "wrestling" as a code word for sex. Anyway, loose lips and baby interpretations and a deadly combo. And I love how little kids translate what they see to wrestling.

Time to get mommy a ball gag?

Sometimes the story IS better than the truth.

Being a fan of MMA fighting, I am partial to the 'rear naked chokehold' - - real 'wrestling' not the kind with the people wearing masks in darkened rooms, while their kids listen at the doorknob?

--------

At least the kids were able to keep their pants up and not just pull their pants down and pee on the ground like Brandie Glanville's kids?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I never thought of PS as a vacation spot?

We live in L.A. and spend summers there. The heat makes it the off season and we get some of those big beautiful houses for cheap and bake ourselves all day and go to dinner at night on the main strip. We also spend every wedding anniversary there (got married in Palm Springs) in a big house with six other couples. When we first started to go it was much cheaper. Prices have risen quite a bit the past 15 years.  It's also been really developed but it still feels like a sleepy small town after the L.A. sprawl.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Well, how bout that Merv Griffin estate. The house that Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune built. Who knew there was so much $$$ in producing game shows

This game show creator was able to purchase a large Palm Springs home selling letters and making smart people look dumb......

Who is merv griffin?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Have we heard what disability Ryan is trying to get retirement with.  Was he physically injured or is this about the post RHOC flip out PTSD thing?

Didn't he have back surgery awhile back?  I feel like it'll likely be a combination of things, PTSD included.

Maybe because I have a potty mouth too, but Kelly doesn't really bug me that much.  I find myself far more irritated when Heather's on my screen.  We get it, Terry's busy, now STFU about it.  

• Love 3

He will probably get a rating based on combos of  illnesses/injuries. He could be rated say 20% for PTSD and 40% for a back injury, which means he has a total rating of 60%. I doubt he is being discharged just for the PTSD. The military would most likely work with him for that.

And his rating can be changed in either direction if his health changes.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, What In The said:

Kelly can shut up about her kid any time now. And pretty much everything else too. Kelly can call the others things that their kids might hear but Princess Jolie has to be protected? Pshaw.

Not to mention how harmful her own behavior while addressing those rumors about her will be to her daughter!  DUH

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 3