Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

Tori & Dean are executive producers of the show, so I guess they can control if he wants to be on the show or not. I really wonder if this is all part of some plan. Dean "leaves" the show & Tori get the solo reality show stardom she wants, while Dean gets to be an "actor". I'm still not convinced the whole cheating scandal was real, or that Tori actually had a conversation with Charlie about anything other than how much money she would pay him to pretend that they talked. Turns out when the did the stupid reunion show, the tweeted questions were all fake http://jezebel.com/tori-spellings-reality-show-ends-with-producers-fabrica-1585964881 so who knows what's real (if anything) about this show.

• Love 1

http://perezhilton.com/2014-11-05-dean-mcdermott-quits-true-tori-tori-spelling#.VFv3Z8khD5M

According to this article, Dean is going to be in the remaining 5 episodes this season, so I guess his big announcement means... nothing. If the show is renewed, I would expect for him to announce that he's changed his mind and decided to continue with the show for some noble reason or other. These people are completely full of shit. If True Tori is Tori's only opportunity to be on TV and make money and whoever's paying her wants Dean to be a part of it, Dean will be involved. Isn't the show getting bad ratings? I would think that the likelihood of renewal for a third season is shaky, so the issue is most likely moot. I think Dean needed a hook for his big interview with Access Hollywood so he could announce his upcoming guest appearance on CSI and this is the best thing he could come up with.

• Love 1

I would think that the likelihood of renewal for a third season is shaky, so the issue is most likely moot. I think Dean needed a hook for his big interview with Access Hollywood so he could announce his upcoming guest appearance on CSI and this is the best thing he could come up with.

The problem for Tori is that this show is supposed to be her & Dean working through the cheating & trying to save their marriage. We've had 2 seasons of it so far, does anybody really want another season of Tori's hysterics & blaming? Pretty soon it's going to be "You cheated on me 25 years ago Dean,!", at some point she either has to move on or shut up. She can't keep bringing the same shit up over & over again, & that's what a third season would be.

• Love 1

Tori is on twitter asking her fans to tell their stories about being betrayed. LMAO! I think Charlie should respond with his story to remind her that SHE IS A CHEATER TOO!

I am not on Twitter, but someone....anyone....should post "There was this guy named Charlie who was cheated on and betrayed by his wife. YOU." LOL

• Love 8

How come every time Tori wipes her eyes, she then looks at her fingers to see what's on them? How does this woman not have a permanent case of pink eye?

She is such a shitty actress that she has to look for tears on her fingers to see if her fake tears are working.

• Love 3

Well, I was wondering how long Candy would sit back and watch this fuck-and-awe show play out without firing back at some point...  Here we go:

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/11/10/candy-spelling-fires-back-claims-money/

Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see why it's Candy place to step up and dole out money to these asshats.  I'm in total agreement in that I would pay for the kids' schooling but, as far as giving any actual cash to these chucklefucks, no fucking way.

Tori and Dean continue to lead a life that (materially) is well above what the average person can ever strive for.  If they choose to live beyond their means, that's not Candy's problem, in my opinion.  The onus is on them.

And why do these 2 sleazebags continue to act as if they're destitute and on the verge of living at a homeless shelter?

The mind...It just boggles.

With her marriage on the rocks and inter-family squabbling continuing to heat up, Tori Spelling might seriously be on the brink of a meltdown. The True Tori reality star and Hollywood heiress is surrounded by drama and it seems she has nowhere to turn.

Tori’s leech husband Dean McDermott recently revealed his intentions to leave True Tori, even though it was a show designed to help save his marriage, as well as his thoughts of suicide. Driving the harsh news home was Dean’s claim that mother-in-law Candy was not willing to support her daughter’s familyfinancially.

“In my recovery, all I can be is honest and no. No. There’s no financial help,” McDermott claimed.

CLICK CONTINUE READING FOR MORE!

Despite the fact that Aaron Spelling left behind close to $600 million, of which Tori got a measly $800,000, Dean stated that Candy had not contributed any of it to his wife or children. His famous mother-in-law shot back at the claim, stating through her rep that, “Candy has provided financial help in the past and has offered repeatedly to pay for the children’s private schooling and Tori has never told her where to send the money.” So these two don’t even know where each lives? Sounds kind of ridiculous.

Her rep added, “Candy reaches out often to see them and unfortunately Tori and Dean are not often responsive.”

So far, Tori has not publicly stated any opinions on her dramatic family life. Claiming to be quietly working on her relationship with Dean, Tori has had a lot of emotional healing to do since discovering that Dean had had a one night stand with another woman.

When asked if he thinks that things will work out between Tori and himself, Dean had this to say: “I love this woman, regardless of what I’ve done. I love her and want to be with her.” True Tori fans — all 10 of them! — will have to wait and see what happens next for the tumultuous couple, but one thing is for sure: this drama-filled family will definitely have more emotional suspense lined up for the future.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

I think Candy would want to send the money for school fees to the school, not give it to Tori, to make sure that the money actually pays the school fees. I don't know if Candy knows more about the value of a dollar than her late husband, but I think if she opens the door to giving Tori money for school fees then Tori would be calling her saying, "they need $20,000 for their, um, lockers, and $10,000 - apiece - for school supplies, and $5,000 for school snacks..."

• Love 9

I think Candy would want to send the money for school fees to the school, not give it to Tori, to make sure that the money actually pays the school fees. I don't know if Candy knows more about the value of a dollar than her late husband, but I think if she opens the door to giving Tori money for school fees then Tori would be calling her saying, "they need $20,000 for their, um, lockers, and $10,000 - apiece - for school supplies, and $5,000 for school snacks..."

Exactly. I interpret

Candy has provided financial help in the past and has offered repeatedly to pay for the children’s private schooling and Tori has never told her where to send the money.

to mean that Tori has tried to get Candy to give money "for the kids' school" directly to Tori and Candy has insisted on sending the checks to the school, which has become a bone of contention.

It blows me away how shameless Tori and Dean are in publicly "calling Candy out" for not giving them (more) money. Do they actually expect people to feel sorry for them because Candy's not giving them handouts and they're forced to live in $1M+ homes, send their kids to private school, rent Malibu beach houses for $20K/month, have multiple nannies, throw elaborate kids' birthday parties, etc., etc., etc.? Really? I used to think that Dean was a bit more in touch with reality than Tori, but now it seems that he has caught the Entitled to Millions bug.

• Love 5

Exactly. I interpret

to mean that Tori has tried to get Candy to give money "for the kids' school" directly to Tori and Candy has insisted on sending the checks to the school, which has become a bone of contention.

It blows me away how shameless Tori and Dean are in publicly "calling Candy out" for not giving them (more) money. Do they actually expect people to feel sorry for them because Candy's not giving them handouts and they're forced to live in $1M+ homes, send their kids to private school, rent Malibu beach houses for $20K/month, have multiple nannies, throw elaborate kids' birthday parties, etc., etc., etc.? Really? I used to think that Dean was a bit more in touch with reality than Tori, but now it seems that he has caught the Entitled to Millions bug.

That's precisely how I interpreted that as well.

Seriously, I can picture Tori calling Candy and requesting the money "for their school," and Candy saying, "I'll be happy to pay, dear.  To which schools do I make out the checks?"  

And, of course, Tori losing any interest in that endeavor, because clearly Candy isn't just going to write Tori a proverbial blank check to cover the kids' school costs.

What a piece of manipulative work these 2 are.

And, hey, Dean-O, how's that sobriety thing combined with honesty working out for you?  There's a thin line between a blatant omission and a lie, Bucko.  

• Love 5

I find it odd that after trying to convince the viewers that things were on the mend with Tori and her mom, that clearly there really hasn't been much progress.  I also am confused because Candi was reportedly on some talk show not that long ago stating how she provides them money and that Tori is doing fine, but this article makes it sound like there is little communication, and currently no money being shared because Tori doesn't respond.

I can't keep up anymore!  :-)

• Love 1

I'm working (as usual) and haven't seen tonight's episode yet.

Did Mary Jo make her appearance tonight?

Does Tori get confirmation that her raggedy-assed "Mystery Girls" crapfest was indeed cancelled?

Who gets more headaches and takes to their bed more in this episode, Tori or Dean?

Damn real life and supporting myself interfering with my snarking activities.  Ugh!!!!  

• Love 2

You all might already know this, but there is a website that supports those who find out their significant other is cheating. The site is ChumpLady.com, and the motto is "leave a cheater, gain a life". There are essays several times a week by the sites's hostess, and the community comments on them. There are several essays about Tori and Dean and Dean's cheating, and no one over there buys that this is a fairy tale. They deconstruct the common behavior that almost every cheater does or says and they see these two clearly for who they are. You can search the archives or search by topic if you want to see more analysis and criticism of these two and their "fairy tale". They like Mary Jo pretty well.

• Love 6

Truly, if these dolts can't make it without the Bank of Mommy, they deserve no pity - for reasons well documented on their own stupid shows.

Seriously. Grow the hell up and accept responsibility for the mess you've created.

For real.

Dear Dean, It's not Candy's responsibility to support YOUR children. Take a seat and stop complaining.

• Love 7

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tori-spelling-dean-mcdermott-headed-for-split-barely-speaking-20141611

And, here we go again.  Dean is being painted as a total villain again because he didn't coddle Tori while she was in the hospital.  He went home every night to -- ready for it? -- SLEEP.   The absolute horror of it all, people!!  He left her there all.by.herself! 

"Dean has physically been there for Tori at the hospital out of a sense of obligation and it was obvious and very depressing to Tori," a second source tells Us of McDermott, 47. "His thoughts were elsewhere while he was at the hospital and he was not attentive to her."

"He looked for every excuse to leave and pretty much stayed there as minimally as possible," the source continued. "He didn't spend the night there with her at all. Tori was forced to sleep alone while Dean went home to their cozy house."

Apparently, the kids should have been ok at the "cozy house" without a parent because Tori needed her soul mate to hold her hand?  Fucking grow up already....

• Love 8

You'd think that, with all of her experience in hospitals, she'd know that family doesn't generally sleep there unless you're on the brink or, say, a small and scared child.

Oh, wait. I just answered my own question.

She seriously thought he should choose coddling her over going home and caring for their ACTUAL small children. No words.

• Love 7

I wonder if he is hugely relieved not to have her around the house whenever she checks herself into the hospital for no good reason? At this point I wouldn't blame him. And yeah, given that we heard from Mary Jo that the house is a "free for all", the guy who seems somehow to actually be the better parent needs to be there. The kids must be worried when mom is gone, too.

• Love 2

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/11/16/tori-spelling-and-dean-mcdermott-reportedly-about-to-split/

Fox News has picked up the story. I believe that those details really came from an inside source because who could make up a devoted mom being angry with her husband for staying with their 4 small children instead of her? Who else would act like a private room at Cedars-Sinai was a Siberian prison cell? I'd like to see T & D's marriage last for less time than he was with Mary Jo, just because I know that will bug Tori. She's probably trying to hang on until year 14 so that she can secure her crown as the #1 Mrs. McDermott.

• Love 1

Please let this be true so Dean can finally have this albatross removed from his neck!

Sorry the man has to god forbid take some time for himself and the kids, he can't feed you from a goddamned spoon and maybe wipe your puss if you ask him nicely.

Dean, get joint custody and sprint the fuck out of this drama queen's life!

• Love 4

I just read and saw pics of Tori and Dean returning from a FOUR hour couples massage. How much would that cost?

FOUR hours?????? Who wants some stranger rubbing their body for fours hours? OK, that's probably Dean's idea of heaven, but Tori? No way.

If she gets to spend the entire time moaning and complaining about how hard her life is and how she is always the victim, I bet she will do anything for four hours. Now the poor massage therapist who has to deal with her . . . there isn't a tip big enough.

• Love 4

http://www.eonline.com/news/598443/tori-spelling-hints-at-candy-spelling-feud-wants-more-true-tori-despite-dean-mcdermott-s-reservations

Tori says Dean did a great job taking care of her and the kids while she was hospitalized, though Candy didn't reach out. She says she had pneumonia and implies that she caught it from the kids or they all got it at the same time, but she got the worst of it (of course). So the kids were home sick with pneumonia, but she still wanted Dean to be at the hospital with her (where she was getting around-the-clock professional care)? Ok. She also says that she likes doing the show because it's like therapy for her (I guess it makes sense that therapy isn't like therapy for her since her "therapist" is a joke.) and gives her an opportunity to explore and express her feelings. There's so much that's twisted about that. It's like she doesn't know who she is or understand the purpose of life unless there's a camera filming her. It's weird.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 1

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/11/16/tori-spelling-and-dean-mcdermott-reportedly-about-to-split/

Fox News has picked up the story. I believe that those details really came from an inside source because who could make up a devoted mom being angry with her husband for staying with their 4 small children instead of her? Who else would act like a private room at Cedars-Sinai was a Siberian prison cell? I'd like to see T & D's marriage last for less time than he was with Mary Jo, just because I know that will bug Tori. She's probably trying to hang on until year 14 so that she can secure her crown as the #1 Mrs. McDermott.

But being  married to Tori has to count like dog years. Every year must feel like seven. Which brings me to just how horrid and disgusting does this woman have to be that sleazebag Dean has now become the vicitm? Tori, wake up and read the press. You will never, ever have any kind of a career in the public eye again. 

• Love 4

Did ya'll see Tori interview on The Today Show today?

Question: "While Dean and Mary Jo were married, he cheated on her with Spelling, who wanted to offer an apology. Did Mary Jo accept?"
Answer: "She was happy that I was apologizing and she accepted that, but she wanted me to know that I should own it. Her belief is that Dean and I take 50/50 in what we did."

WHAT?! It's HER belief that you and Dean take 50/50 in what you did -- And you sound incredulous as you say this!?!?! It WAS 50/50!! You were both there!! Tori, stop being a jerk. You weren't a victim in that whole scenario. Gah!!!

• Love 4

I just read and saw pics of Tori and Dean returning from a FOUR hour couples massage. How much would that cost?

These people are so self-centered and indulgent. Have they ever played with their kids for 4 hours? She wants him by her side in the hospital. Who will microwave their dinner at 9:00pm if Dad is coddling Mom while she's busy with her psychosomatic delusions?
  • Love 3

Yeah, a four hour massage sounds crazy, like they'd have to bring in fresh masseuses half way through. Divide the body into four quadrants, front top, front bottom, back top, back bottom half, that's an hour per quadrant. I'd be feeling restless well before the four hour mark.

• Love 1

I have a feeling the 4 hour massage was probably a spa morning/afternoon. Meaning that it wasn't a nonstop 4 hour marathon of massaging (although Deano would surely like that) but maybe included mani/pedis, facials, sauna, etc.

Not that it excuses anything.  They should be focusing on their children and they shouldn't be having 4 hour spa time when they are publicly crying about being "poor."

I haven't seen The Today Show interview but that is ripe with crazy.  How can Tori say that she has less than 50% of the blame?  She KNEW Dean was married and she was married herself so that makes her just as responsible as Dean.  They both did the same thing.  The only difference was there were children involved in Dean's situation but that certainly doesn't excuse Tori in the slightest. 

She is clearly absolutely nuts.

• Love 3

If they are indeed splitting, it comes as no surprise to me.  How many times in the course of this sorry show has Dean said, "I can't do anything right?"  No man is going to forever put up with being hounded and belittled.  

I think back to Tori's weeping and wailing over what a good, nurturing man Charlie was.  I believe her meeting with him proved to her that she made a mistake leaving him for Dean.  I wonder if she'll try to crawl her way back to him.

OMG...check out this post at her website.  Has she never heard of the millions of websites that make Christmas cards?  She acts like she has come across something that has never been done before.  What does she think that everyone else was doing when they sent her photo cards?  Also have to laugh about the one comment in the post, as it asks if Liam as gained weight. (not laughing at Liam, but just that it was the only comment)

http://torispelling.com/2014/11/our-gorgeous-holiday-card/

OMG...check out this post at her website.  Has she never heard of the millions of websites that make Christmas cards?  She acts like she has come across something that has never been done before.  What does she think that everyone else was doing when they sent her photo cards?  Also have to laugh about the one comment in the post, as it asks if Liam as gained weight. (not laughing at Liam, but just that it was the only comment)

http://torispelling.com/2014/11/our-gorgeous-holiday-card/

I'm pretty sure she got those cards for free in exchange for the mention on her blog.

• Love 2

I know it's not, but that picture looks like it's from the photoshop during the last season of the show. Maybe it was taken the same time?

Also, why is it in every picture she's posing with her head like that? Does she really think every photo needs her "good side"? She looks like an idiot.

Edit: Nope, I take it back. That is a photo from that photoshoot. That's just tacky. Why not stage a proper Christmas photo?

Then again, I suppose nothing says Christmas like Dean wanting to gnaw his arm off and the kids looking miserable while mama poses oh so perfectly

Edited by CodenameV
  • Love 2

Dr. Oz interviewed them separately--but they each said the same thing how it was a good thing this happened because it made them explore not only existing issues in their marriage but also within themselves. Eh, not worth seeking out the interview, but if Dr Oz happens to come on, it's at the beginning of the episode.

I only know about Dr. Oz because they play bits of his show on The Soup; the grossest or most bizarre bits, of course. So I would have expected him to dress Tori and Dean up like baked potatoes, and then to make them go through an enormous digestive track. That might have been more real than their interviews.

• Love 6

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/tori-spelling-hit-rock-bottom-kids-werent-even-195000651-us-weekly.html

Tori says that her being gone for 2 weeks while she was in the hospital didn't faze the kids. Her problem is that she puts everyone else first and she needs to learn to focus on herself.

OMG, she's a loon! Maybe she should watch her own show, but then again she'd just be memorized by her own reflection. Edited by featherhead
  • Love 4

The article states that it goes back to childhood that she didn't feel that she was worth taking care of herself and puts everyone else first.  Excuse me?  She was completely taken care of as a child.....is she confusing herself with Dean who actually did lose a parent, and may have possibly had to put others before himself at an early age?  She is full of it.

• Love 6

Three random, but related thoughts:

One way to save a LOT of money (and the responsible thing to do with four small children): get some damn health insurance (hint: not Mommy Mutual...). I replaced my second knee this summer. The insurance company approved THREE days of hospitalization (I was out in two). No way would an insurance company approve her two weeks lolling about in a premium facility for whatever disease she managed to make up (or recalled boob removal). They must be funding all of these little "Cedars" breaks out of pocket. Or is that Mommy's pocket?

If the kids weren't fazed by her absence, it's probably because their team of off-camera nannies was on the job, taking care of their needs as they always do. Oh, and their nut job mother was out of the house - an obvious relief. Almost a vacation. :)

More proof she truly is out of her damn mind: SHE puts everyone else first?!?!

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3