Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

Thank you for the link! That is actually one of the pictures I have already seen. Kind of suspicious how blurry it is. And she is way more attractive than Tori spelling. What is Tori even talking about!

• Love 4

Just yesterday, I read a long article online about Tori and this show.  The writer, a man, was cracking jokes and full of sarcasm for not only Tori but the show.  I'd thought for some time that Tori needed a good psychiatrist, but after reading this article, I was even more convinced.  I also didn't know about Dean's drug and alcohol abuse.

Tori has to be a masochist who takes pleasure from pain.  She's been through so much of it and keeps going for more.  It's sad, and it's sick.  She's in one heck of a situation, having a reality show with Dean that helps bring in much-needed money, while staying with him is pure torture.  Is there no one but Candy who could step in, see that she gets psychological help, and lend a hand financially until Tori gets her life straightened out?   

Watching this show must be like watching a train wreck.

Boy, Dean has really cleaned up his look, he even added the glasses. Now he looks like a suburban dad, I guess that's for his Gourmet Dad business. According to the interview he gave, Tori is still in the hospital, she was admitted over the weekend, so it's been a while. Seems too long to me.

Boy, Dean has really cleaned up his look, he even added the glasses. Now he looks like a suburban dad, I guess that's for his Gourmet Dad business. According to the interview he gave, Tori is still in the hospital, she was admitted over the weekend, so it's been a while. Seems too long to me.

But this the way she can get Deano to feed her!  To baby her.  How is she keeping tabs on him from a hospital bed.  She probably put a GPS app on his phone and a GPS on the cars.  I bet she has her laptop with her.   It's probably the only one time Dean can baby her without all the other babies around!  She's a piece of work. 

“The show we’re shooting is obviously very emotional. It’s six days a week. It finally caught up with her and took its toll, so she has bronchitis, sinusitis and pneumonia and she’s getting great care at the hospital.”

What she needs a sandwich.  Get well soon, you've got some taping to do!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

My elderly family member had a heart attack followed by a quadruple bypass; he was home three days after all that. My elderly neighbor had a knee replacement and she was home THE NEXT DAY.

Something off about Tori's extended hospital stay.

• Love 4

If she is referencing her mother, then she has fallen even lower in my estimation, and she was already scraping the bottom of the barrel as it is.  If even only part is true of what has been said about Candy buying them a house, setting up trust funds for their kids, and helping them out financially and she posts that?!?  I hope Candy has a power of appointment over all the trusts Aaron left and can funnel it all to Randy.  I am so sick of Tori's attitude of entitlement.

When she was whining and crying about their financial hole, I thought it was very telling that Dean said they would change their lifestyle and she yelled, "I don't want to change my lifestyle."  Guess what, Tori?  Nobody cares anymore what you want; you're not 5.  Shut up about what you think you're owed.

I had relatives who were wealthy, not Spelling wealthy but very comfortable.  When the children grew up and got married, they didn't expect the parents to continue footing their bills.  They realized they were grown ups and understood that the money was their parents' money, not theirs.  One daughter once said, "If they want to give it all away or even turn it all to cash and set fire to it in their backyard, they do it with our blessing because it's their money, not ours."  What a novel concept, Tori.  You should try it!

• Love 7

She's freaking out that she's turning 42 and believes her scripted career is over, and her reality career is shaky.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/tori-spelling-nervous-breakdown-dean-mcdermott-ebola-money/#ixzz3H5bfHj8M

That about sums up her career at this point, I guess she missed the memo about how if you want to be an actress, it's really helpful if you can, you know, act.

My elderly family member had a heart attack followed by a quadruple bypass; he was home three days after all that. My elderly neighbor had a knee replacement and she was home THE NEXT DAY.

Something off about Tori's extended hospital stay.

I had a hysterectomy, tumor over 6 lbs removed, and 2 blood transfusions and I was home in 2 days.

• Love 2

In that interview with Dean, he also said that he's not the first man to cheat on his wife.  Correction, Dean, please use the plural of wife, as you've cheated on BOTH of your wives, dirtbag!  Of course, I can almost accept him cheating on Tori because, as big a douche as he is, living with her narcissistic, needy ass would probably drive any man to cheat.  I do hope they stay together because I wouldn't want to see anyone else saddled with either of these two morons.

• Love 2

Oh my god! Did I not predict this a few days ago? The show aired. Ratings sucked and Tori looked like an absolute nut job, narcissistic liar and she couldn't handle the fact that no one, and I mean no one, has any sympathy for her continuous pity party. Being in the hospital for a goddam migraine or cold is ridiculous. Clearly, she's got some great insurance or private pay because if she weren't a Spelling, they'd send her home with Tylenol and cough syrup. Such bull.

• Love 8

That picture that she CHOSE to tweet from her hospital bed speaks volumes.

Clearly it's a POOR ME. The camera angle looking down at her, all hooked up to to IV's.... Honest to gawd, when she has 4 little kids at home and she is this narcissistic is very very troubling. I say Dean is taking care of 5 kids at home, not 4. Tori wants to be babied. Also this ridiculous hospital stay is just like Dean's cheating and alcohol abuse in that it is her escape from reality. 

Plus, she she tweets whining about "the one person who will never be there for me". I mean, WTF, how about the glaring fact that she is not at home for her 4 small children. It's all about her needs. 

And one other thing that bugs: why do both of them always look/dress like bums?  I get that they are at home casual and they try too hard to dress like boho trendy hipsters, but they come off just looking sloppy most of the time. What's with Dean's baggy shorts, note that they are often cut-off pants with fringes? Can't he wear long pants or cargo shorts at least? It's almost like they dress like their kids....hmmm.....like they see themselves as big kids.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 9

Dean may be an asshole, but he has always been the one who seems to do all the work around their house. Tori is either too fragile, too good, or too stupid to take care of those mundane chores and troubling little kids. I hate cheating, but damn, I'd be a raging alcoholic and probably grabbing anything with a warm pulse if I had to live with that woman.

She is so self-absorbed that she thinks everyone is so sad for her because Dean screwed another woman. She did the exact same thing to her husband, and yes, also to Mary Jo. They don't matter though, I mean Aaron Spelling wanted her to have it all, and darn it, that's how her world works.

Is it a Hollywood thing that 40 year old mothers are so immature? She acts like junior high kid to me. Hell, she could be a grandma at her age. She whines about how Candy treated her as a child, but she is doing far more damage to her own children. I can't stand that woman.

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 11

Wendy Williams did a segment on True Tori the other day in her Hot Topics and brought up some NEW info I had not heard.

She said that recently during her breakdown Tori posted something online about accepting that someone would never be there for her...and people thought it was about Dean, but then Wendy said that recently Candy has taken up with Tatum O'Neal and has been kind of treating HER like a daughter--that Candy and Tatum had come to Stella's birthday party and were all cosy and didn't have much to do with anyone else.

There's season 3 of True Tori right there.   If you watched Tatum and Ryan's reality show on Own, they make Tori and Dean look like Mike and Carol Brady.

• Love 4

Dean has exploded on Twitter, but what I find interesting is at the end of the article

Spelling, meanwhile, remains hospitalized as she battles what McDermott has said is “bronchitis, sinusitis and pneumonia.”

This story was published today, Tori is still in the hospital? It's been a week & a half, if she really was that sick, she wouldn't be able to post pictures, I wonder what is really going on.

• Love 5

This story was published today, Tori is still in the hospital?

I read Billy Bob Thornton's autobiography, and he states that he had malnutrition twice (long stories), and he developed cardiac problems. I think in one case it was from very low potassium. If Tori is purposely starving herself, she may have cardiac problems. Although she's a disturbed martyr who loves to display her various afflictions, I think they would try to hide any eating disorder complications and claim other random illnesses. This would explain an extended hospital stay,

Or, she's making self-harm threats for attention.

Or, there are still hospitals that will keep you even if you don't have an acute condition. As long as you can pay the bills. (E.g., the old Hollywood custom of hiding out in hospitals)

• Love 1

Cedars-Sanai caters to the wealthy and entitled. A friend of mine was transferred their a few years ago because a hometown hospital didn't have a high enough level of care and her insurance had a contract for Cedars NICU. It was posh. But, beyond that, the measures they have in place for patient privacy and security rival that of any government intelligence agency. Nurses and doctors and staff can, and routinely are, fired for leaking tidbits to the press. While visiting my friend, there happened to be an A-list celeb giving birth and I asked how leaks were prevented. She shared that they assign a specific nursing staff and, basically, only that group of people see any information about the celeb. Their charts are electronic and accessible only by password and other security measyres. For celebs, there is a special room on the wings and security can be provided to monitor visitors and curtail interruptions. Tori comes from a n infamous family and her father donated significant funds to the hospital. We will only know what Tori wants us to know and as,long as the cash comes in, they'll keep her as long as her paranoid, delusional pass wants to stay there. My friend had her NICU visits cut short due to the celeb's movements and wishes. Money talks.

At this point, I doubt Tori even has pneumonia. If she had an actual, medically verifiable condition, you can bet your pass they'd work it! They'd release information about her condition to "raise awareness" and play up the drama of her life threatening odds. When she had placenta previa, there was no detail to sacred for them to share. Now, it's all hush hush and ebola. Right. I think she's got some psych issue or condition due to anorexia or other self-induced bullshit. Mainly, I think she needed to check out from the negative feedback and negative press. I think her friends calling her on her shit was intolerable and the demands of her family (even with three nannies) interfered with her pity party. I think not having a blank check to buy her heart's desires depressed her. She's hitting bottom.

Dean buying a gag gift for her is believable...because he's an emotional 12 year old. In what universe would any mature man buy a sex toy for a wife who's allegedly: sick enough to need hospitalization, already insecure about her sexual prowess, and fears she can't give him what he needs. He's an idiot. He's not even smart enough to lie and sat it's for a friend's bachelor party or other reasonable scenario. Bring it, Deano! He's not a monster, he's an imbecile.

• Love 7

Hey, I'd rather watch Seinfeld, Frasier, or even Law & Order for the umpteenth time if given a choice.

I bet the posters here are the only ones watching. LOL

Heh. And I'm one who's only reading the snark here, not actually watching the show. Bet I'm not alone. Last season did me in. She's nuts; he's a dirtbag.

A show named "Squidbillies" beat it. Stick a fork in this mess, it's done.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

She's still mysteriously hospitalized, going on two weeks now. Dean's keeping up his spirits by shopping at a sex store. If Charlie and Mary Jo hadn't figured out that these two actually did them a favor when they got together, I'm sure they have by now.

• Love 7

From Enty over there at "Crazy Days and NIghts"-take with a grain of salt. A girl can dream though, can't she, Tori?

"Even though there are only a couple of episodes remaining of her reality show, Lifetime executives want to cancel Tori Spelling's new show now and try and get something solid in her times lot. Despite trying everything she can to get attention and publicity for her show including her Ebola like symptoms and quarantine in a hospital, no one is watching her show. This brief run of shows was her last hope in keeping some type of reality career going. There is nothing left for her to say or do. She has worn out her welcome and no one is particularly interested in watching her live her life or the things she doesn't go through every day but wants you to think she does. She will make a decent living posing with products and making appearances that she won't have to worry about putting food on the table and Dean can always keep doing his thing which also makes a decent amount of money. Even without the show, they probably make close to $1M a year, so no one is going to feel very sorry for them."

• Love 2

I just saw a preview for the next episode, where Tori gets home from meeting with her ex, Charlie.  First, she's crying as she's driving home, then she's crying as she's talking to Dean.  He asked her if she was upset because of Charlie's pain and, of course, she said no, HER pain.  As usual, its all about her, and  I almost feel sorry for Dean because just watching her milk the situation for all its worth would be enough to drive a person away.   

• Love 1

I just saw a preview for the next episode, where Tori gets home from meeting with her ex, Charlie.  First, she's crying as she's driving home, then she's crying as she's talking to Dean.  He asked her if she was upset because of Charlie's pain and, of course, she said no, HER pain.  As usual, its all about her, and  I almost feel sorry for Dean because just watching her milk the situation for all its worth would be enough to drive a person away.

I just saw that, too. Two thoughts. One, yeah, pretty sure after 8 years Charlie has no pain about Tori. Probably thanks his lucky stars every day that she did him the favor of leaving him. "Geez, I'd be spoon-feeding her in bed by now!" Second thought -- Why on earth is Tori doing this to herself and AIRING IT?! Meeting with the ex wife and then her ex husband? She's a masochistic. I swear, she is enjoying all of this pain in some warped way (and she enjoys painting herself as the victim, too). A highly trained (non-Hollywood) therapist would have so much to say about her behavior.

• Love 3

Why on earth is Tori doing this to herself and AIRING IT?

You're forgetting, she's doing it so that people know her true stori, & so the kids can watch when they get older & not believe the tabloids. Tori is sacrificing her privacy so that everyone else may watch & know the truth. Tori is a hero.

• Love 2

Heh. And I'm one who's only reading the snark here, not actually watching the show. Bet I'm not alone. Last season did me in. She's nuts; he's a dirtbag.

A show named "Squidbillies" beat it. Stick a fork in this mess, it's done.

You are not alone.

DListed has a short article about Dean's twitter breakdown a few days ago, and the comments are numerous and pretty funny. One person commented about how "Dean has lost his look", which might be a typo but it made me laugh. He had a singular look, and now that look is gone.

• Love 2

You're forgetting, she's doing it so that people know her true stori, & so the kids can watch when they get older & not believe the tabloids. Tori is sacrificing her privacy so that everyone else may watch & know the truth. Tori is a hero.

Aw her poor kids no matter how they hear about this shit!  What a horrible family life.  Hero?  $$$$$ is her game and True Tori is her name!

If she would spend a little less on what she is injecting or doing to her face she might be a little better off.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn

Is she still in the hospital? Have they given a reason? I don't think they need to give the real reason (HIPPA and all...) but have they given some b.s. reason on the heels of ebola, etc.? I thinks she is, and both of them are weirdly quiet (for them).

• Love 1

Tori is on twitter asking her fans to tell their stories about being betrayed. LMAO! I think Charlie should respond with his story to remind her that SHE IS A CHEATER TOO!

Her fans keep telling her to be strong, they love her and she is so beautiful. So much delusion around this hag.

• Love 3

What does it mean that Dean is leaving the show? They said there are 5 episodes left, which I took to mean already shot and waiting to be aired. Does he mean that more shooting is scheduled and he's not going to participate? So the show would focus 100% on Tori and her feelings (as opposed to the current 93%)? That sounds like a winner. I can't believe that Tori would let him just opt of of this train wreck, so it seems like a meaningless announcement designed to get Dean some "positive" press. Also, if he's "leaving the show" because it's so hard on him why isn't he more concerned about how the show might be affecting his children, now and in the future?

• Love 2