Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

Well, Dean did write on his airplane barf bag that he wanted to live on the beach with Tori. Tori probably rewarded him for keeping his mouth shut about their un-reality show and letting her drag his good name (haha) through the mud and ruin his stellar reputation. They really do deserve each other. Dean probably has a telescope pointed to all the beach babes whenever Tori leaves the house.

• Love 2

The damn thing is only 3 bedrooms, why do they keep renting houses with so few bedrooms when they've got 4 kids? Why do they keep renting at all? Why don't they buy a house?

Since I have no life, I looked for the listing of the house to see how many bathrooms it has, looks like they at least got smarter than their cabin & this has 5 bathrooms.

• Love 1

The damn thing is only 3 bedrooms, why do they keep renting houses with so few bedrooms when they've got 4 kids? Why do they keep renting at all? Why don't they buy a house?

Since I have no life, I looked for the listing of the house to see how many bathrooms it has, looks like they at least got smarter than their cabin & this has 5 bathrooms.

GaT,

So is that the house they rented? 

Where do they "live"?  Someone explain this to me.  They have a home (where?) but they rented a beach house in Malibu?  Dean probably jogs down the beach for 3 hours.  Hee. 

Edited by Lablover27

GaT,

So is that the house they rented? 

Where do they "live"?  Someone explain this to me.  They have a home (where?) but they rented a beach house in Malibu?  Dean probably jogs down the beach for 3 hours.  Hee. 

That's the house listing with the same pictures as all the articles about it, so unless they've got the wrong pictures, that's it.

• Love 1

That's the house listing with the same pictures as all the articles about it, so unless they've got the wrong pictures, that's it.

Dang.  Looks like she's trying hard to keep him.  That's a beautiful home.  Jeez, what a way to live.  Trying to keep your man from straying.

Yes, if they keep both houses, it will be even harder to buy their "I'm low on money" claims.  20K per month...omg.  Way to be frugal.  She does not see what a cartoon she has become.  She has no idea that her new shows sucks (Mystery Girls), she claims to be broke, but has 2 large houses to rent, the list goes on and on.

• Love 2

Great job finding the listing, @GaT

I thought I read that Tori's mother was on The Talk recently and she said Tori's not broke, and also that she (candy Spelling) bought Tori a house in Malibu.

Btw, it looks like Dean's son Jack has been visiting. The Daily Mail has a story about family outings to Legoland and the San Diego Zoo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2721447/Tori-Spelling-Dean-McDermott-brood-Legoland-just-days-hitting-San-Diego-Zoo.html

Edited by LuckyBitch

I know this is not exactly the right place but I don't see a thread for it. Watching The Jennie Garth Project and I am just struck by how much prettier and more natural she looks than Tori. Plastic surgery may not be your friend...

I just saw a commercial for the Jennie Garth project on HGTV. Interesting. Funny how Tori's show was downgraded to GAC and Jennie gets the big channel. I love it!

Alexa, I watched it.  It was great!  Tori must be driving Dean crazy with her pouting.  It's a show Tori tried a hand at with the stupid Cabin Fever whatever show.  Jennie's show is good.  And real.

It was not fake like Tori's stupid shows. 

It is pretty decent.  There is a good mix of the remodel and design to make it better than the shows that rely heavily on showing construction.  I absolutely loved the kids rooms last night.  I wish I had rooms like that in our house--my son would be over the moon with a bed concept like hers.  I am so jealous!  I don't know if it was true that she did all of that work to set up the concept, but if it was, kudos to her.  

And yes, Tori's Cabin show was nothing like this...it was so fake, and the rooms were beyond awful. 

• Love 3

Is there any hope that Tori will ever eliminate the feet photo from her website?  I don't visit often, but I cannot express enough about how much the feet photo annoys me.  Noone needs to see their feet everytime they visit the website.

• Love 1

She had dramatic physical complications with her last one and they're recovering from a cheating drama. In what universe is another pregnancy at all a good idea? UGH.

It's not a good idea. But, that's what makes it farking irresistible to Tori. It wasn't a good idea for two married people to hook up and leave their spouses (and child). It wasn't a good idea for Tori to open a BnB with Dean less than six weeks after marriage. It wasn't a good idea to have back-to-back pregnancies when you claim poverty? It wasn't a good idea to ignore doctors advice and get pregnant a fourth time when you knew it was dangerous. It wasn't a good idea to tape your marriage falling apart so your kids could relive your bull with their peers every time it's on cable. None of the things Tori and Dean have done in the last nine years have been good ideas. Good ideas don't sell magazines and books and shows. That's why they so eagerly toss themselves into the next bad idea. Being rational and responsible doesn't sell.

• Love 10

I have to agree with wanderwoman, if it's a bad idea then Tori is all the more driven to do it, getting the attention she craves. Bad ideas give Tori the opportunity to do it, then sit Indian style on the bed & talk about how she shouldn't have done it but must bravely soldier on with it, get fake watery eyes (if not all out whine & cry) over it, get coddled & babied through it, and finally have some sort of we overcame our obstacle storyline/interview/reality show from it. Lmao! This formula was practically every episode of this series.

• Love 3

I love how no matter where she goes, even if it's to the dry cleaners, the paps are swarming all over the place. Don't tell me she doesn't call them to give them her daily filming schedule. Just once, I'd love to run into her somewhere when she's not filming and ask her "Um, hey....where's your adoring papparazzi?"

I am about as disgusted as a person can get with Tori.  It looks like season 2 is just basic rehashing of the same issues (quit beating the dead horse Tori, either forgive & move the fuck on or don't forgive & file for divorce) but the most disturbing part to me is she is having a pregnancy scare???  She can't move on but she is willing to have unprotected sex with someone she knows cheats?  Damn, she is even dumber than I ever thought possible.

• Love 4

Prettier too!

Wonder if Tori will meet with her own ex.   I would have just giggled through the entire meeting.  "He's your knob now."  Bwahahahaha.  I would have been much worse and just laugh right out loud and say "It sucks doesn't it.  Karma is a bitch isn't it?"  But obviously, Mary Jo is much more classier than me. 

• Love 5

Wow. Mary Jo was extremely composed and generous to meet with Tori on camera. When she handed Tori the note Dean wrote, I couldn't help but think that she really wanted to show Tori just how worthless Dean's words and promises can be. Dean is all about the over-the-top, extreme grand gestures. Flowery language and breaking into tears, trying to commit suicide,... but it's all bullshit. A genuinely penitent person would never put the victim on front street and create a situation where not accepting the apology makes the victim look bad. Also, notice how Dean seems to have a strange, pathological need to document his apologies (in written word, in song, on television) instead of just apologizing and allowing the other person to process. Documentation of his screw ups, I think, reflects a certain pride that he has about his screw ups.

If Tori is pregnant, I really think she's emotionally deranged. If your spouse is a lying, cheating, self admitted sex addict, you use birth control. Why bring another kid into that toxic mix? Why would you risk your own life, and potentially leave four young kids motherless, when your last pregnancy ended so poorly? The only reason anyone would do that is to get attention and command help/support because she can disappear under the guise of bed rest.

• Love 4

She's back in the hospital & was quarantined (did they think she had ebola?) where I guess Dean is spoon feeding her again. They're saying it's for bronchitis & a sinus infection, but do they keep you hospitalized for that?

• Love 1

Hee.  Tori got the jackhole of the day on WWHL.  Andy said she was already filming her new reality show as she's in the hospital with bronchitis and her new show is "RespiroTORI" something.  I was laughing too much to remember it. 

• Love 8

She's back in the hospital & was quarantined (did they think she had ebola?) where I guess Dean is spoon feeding her again. They're saying it's for bronchitis & a sinus infection, but do they keep you hospitalized for that?

I had bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time once and was not hospitalized.  Certainly not quarantined. 

Seeing how skinny she was last night, I think Dangerous Minds nailed it with anorexia.

• Love 2

Good Lord, I think too much about this mess but reading some earlier comments about the barf bag made me think about how they showed a pic of it last night.  Both of them sounded like delusional teenagers, not over 30 adults who were both married to other people.

Did these two ever have a conversation about whether or not they wanted to destroy two marriages and families?  Did they ever have a serious conversation about what their lives together would be like?  Not "opening a bar on the beach" or "making love every day" crap or even having a million babies but real conversations about where they would live, how they would live, if one or both would keep working, how Deano's son Jack fit into this, about the baby he was supposed to be adopting with Mary Jo, etc.  Or how about returning to LA and taking time away from each other to be sure what they were doing?  It seems zero real thought went into their actions.

What I wouldn't give to have that shrink tell the both of them that Dean clearly married Tori for her name and (supposed) money and connections and Tori chose Dean because she couldn't handle having a nice guy like Charlie and was drawn to a jerk with an addiction who would ultimately cheat. 

• Love 4

Please! Someone! Where is a link to the actual picture of this Emily Goodhand?

I really can't find anything online. And that US Weekly issue they showed on the latest is episode is from last December. The picture they blurred out on the cover was NOT Emily Goodhand, it was the guy from Duck Dynasty!

I was never on the "this whole thing is fake" bandwagon, but I am really headed that way. There's just nothing on the Internet to prove Emily exists.

Anyone?? I need proof that someone actually exists that is more unattractive than Tori Spelling. Right now, all I have is her word....

• Love 1