Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

After reading that article, I think they both made it up for a new show.  And one to get sympathy.  Didn't she just take the film crew to the hospital with her when she "checked" in. Nothing either of these two trash mongers surprises me.  And if it proves to be true they did this, then Kim Kardashian better step up her game because Tori is now the trash monger to take notes from. Never have two low life people been more meant for each other than Tori and Dean.  Their exes surely are thanking the heavens above now.

• Love 3

Here is another one that has a good argument this whole thing was faked. As they (and Jezebel) point out, it's funny the exact number of episodes is enough to get them from finding out to all healed.

Also, reports on the tweets during one of the many follow up shows (this show feels like a slow, drawn out death) and the people don't exactly exist. They're pushing for a spin-off to renew their vows. Please. Please. Please shoot me now.

• Love 5

So Tori and Dean: Cabin Fever has premiered on CMT Canada.  By the looks of it, it was also supposed to be on HGTV in the US, but I don't see it on their website - was it shelved? Anyway, what a fake, fake, fake show.  Apparently taped last summer in Ontario cottage country, they buy a fixer-upper cottage and are working to make it a family retreat.  Wow, they are super annoying, even in happier times.  Did anyone else see it?

http://www.cmt.ca/show/tori-dean-cabin-fever/

(edited)

Hmmmm, why is sTORI so quiet now.   Where are the paps?  Must be saving shit for her next trashTori show.  She must be pitching like she's almost in the world series.  Oh, could it be, she is realizing all the backlash and the damage she's doing to those adorable kids?

Janc, was this filmed before, after or during his cheating?  Always wondered about the timeline.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Hmmmm, why is sTORI so quiet now.   Where are the paps?  Must be saving shit for her next trashTori show.  She must be pitching like she's almost in the world series.  Oh, could it be, she is realizing all the backlash and the damage she's doing to those adorable kids?

Janc, was this filmed before, after or during his cheating?  Always wondered about the timeline.

Her new show premieres next week, she probably wants the focus on that instead of her real life. I thought the show was a 1 hour drama, turns out it's a 1/2 hour sitcom.

(edited)

Her new show premieres next week, she probably wants the focus on that instead of her real life. I thought the show was a 1 hour drama, turns out it's a 1/2 hour sitcom.

Oh.  I thought it was a drama too.  So she'll be silly Donna again?  I won't watch it, but I'll come here and read all about it!!!

Doesn't her dyed red lips and that stupid smile she makes remind anyone else of Batman's Joker?  And her non existance eyebrows bother me.  

I think her girlfriend is beautiful.  The one with the dark hair, eating at the table when that other guy starts to cry and leaves the table.   See, I can be nice.  Dean probably banged her or wants to.   That nice stuff didn't last long.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3
(edited)

According to the press release, it was filmed last summer, so before:

http://www.corusent.com/home/Corporate/PressReleases/tabid/1697/Default.aspx?ID=2554 

Edited by Janc
(edited)

Uh oh, Tori removed Dean's name from her Twitter & Instagram accounts. I wonder if it means he's gone, or if Tori just thought up another publicity stunt?

http://www.gossipcop.com/tori-spelling-changes-instagram-handle-twitter-name-dean-mcdermott-removed/

I saw that too.  Last month, I was checking their acounts out.  I saw she took Dean off and he's been MIA altogether.  

I saw that too.  Last month, I was checking their acounts out.  I saw she took Dean off and he's been MIA altogether.

Tori's twitter is now all about Mystery Girls.  

Edited by Lablover27

I read recently that Tori wanted her own personal Twitter for her new Mystery Girls show, just like Jennie Garth has an individual one. She also stated that it was the network's idea in the first place to have a joint Tori/Dean Twitter account for their shows.

Did anyone else see Jennie and Tory on WWHL?  

Tori kept looking at herself on the tv off set so she kept sitting up straighter and straighter and would not sit back.  She kept looking at the audience too.  I bet she made her prisoner husband come with her.  She was probably checking to see if stepped out for a quicky.  And those red joker lips with her cheeks just freak me out.  At least she had some eyebrow color.  

• Love 1

Is Tori on drugs?  She was practically spinning on that couch on WWHL.  She really should never sit next to a pretty girl!  Jenny is a doll and Tori looks like she has been embalmed.  Why the red lipstick?  I can't figure that one out.  Is she channeling Marilyn Monroe? That's not going to happen.  And her hair!  Take it down a few shades, color those eyebrows, gain some weight and pal around with uglier people.

I hate ragging on anyone's looks, but she is fair game after watching True Tori.  She doesn't deserve any respect from me.  And really, can't she just shut-up about her mom?  She can smile and say that her relationship with Pig Dean is better, but she has such an attitude about her mom.  Shut your pie-hole Tori and keep it in the family.

• Love 5

I watched as much as I could stomach of Tori on WHHL, mainly because I like Jennie and feel that she has behaved like a class act going through her divorce.

Jennie looked lovely. Tori looked like the cartoon she has become. I could only stand it for a while. She was so posing and kept looking at herself in the monitor. I had wanted to watch Mystery Girls, again for Jennie, even had it set to record, but then stopped it. I just can't with Tori.

I also agree about her attitude towards her mother. Candi has been more than kind when asked about her daughter the embarassment and the freak show she and Dean put on. Yet Tori has to act all pained about her mom. Jennie was funny though. "What, my relationship with my mom? it's great...oh you're asking her?".  

• Love 3

Not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. I was watching TV when a commercial for a 2009 movie called Always and Forever came on. It stars Dean. 2009 was only 5 years ago, what the hell happened to him in 5 years? Did being married to Tori age him that much?

This is Dean 5 years ago.

• Love 2

Not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. I was watching TV when a commercial for a 2009 movie called Always and Forever came on. It stars Dean. 2009 was only 5 years ago, what the hell happened to him in 5 years? Did being married to Tori age him that much?

This is Dean 5 years ago.

He has really changed since marrying Tori.  It must be hell to have to raise those kids, cook all the food and nurture Tori at the same time.  I think when she made him give up all his hobbies and follow her around to the fabric stores, he started losing his mind.  I wonder if he hit on the beautiful Rena Sofer in that movie.  Maybe he hit on Barbara Eden too!

• Love 3

He has really changed since marrying Tori.  It must be hell to have to raise those kids, cook all the food and nurture Tori at the same time.  I think when she made him give up all his hobbies and follow her around to the fabric stores, he started losing his mind.  I wonder if he hit on the beautiful Rena Sofer in that movie.  Maybe he hit on Barbara Eden too!

He could do worse... oh, wait, he did.

• Love 3

Did anyone else see Jennie and Tory on WWHL?  

Tori kept looking at herself on the tv off set so she kept sitting up straighter and straighter and would not sit back.  

Ugh, yes. She was one of those guests. The ones who spend an inordinate amount of time checking their image in the camera. She is becoming such a joke. The epitome of a neurotic, spoiled, self-involved, descendant of a Hollywood bigshot. 

• Love 2
(edited)

So, I set the TIVO for Cabin Fever (hanging head in shame - but I have to watch the trainwreck pre-cheating scandal).  I assume there will be a different thread for it? 

Hanging my head in shame right along with you, @tabloidlover!

I thought it was supposed to be on HGTV, but I just searched my satellite programming guide and it says it's been airing on GAC (Great American Country) channel.  Episode 1 (6/20) and Episode 2 (6/27) are airing again tonight at 10 and 10:30 pm ET, and again at 2 and 2:30 am ET (Saturday). So, I guess it's been airing on Friday nights but it's off this week due to the holiday.

I'm setting the DVR out of curiosity. Should we make a new thread for it in this forum, or do we need to request a new show forum for it?

Btw, I also saw that "Dean & Tori's Backyard Bash" is airing again on the Cooking channel on Tuesday, July 8th at 10 pm ET and 2 am ET (Wednesday). I still haven't seen that one, but not sure I'll bother with it.

ETA:  Ugh, I just watched a preview and it seems so fake. Also, Patsy their "baby nurse" is there, but I thought poor Tori did it all alone:

She Won’t Stop! Tori Spelling Starring In ANOTHER Reality Series With Love Rat Hubby Dean McDermott AND Their Four Children WATCH The Sneak Preview

And now I'm really confused because that article says:

The Great American Country series, which follows the Spelling-McDermott clan as they leave Los Angeles to renovate a lakeside cottage in McDermott’s native Ontario, Canada, will premiere on July 4— just weeks after the sad conclusion of her reality trainwreck True Tori.

but, as I said above, my satellite guide says that the two episodes airing tonight originally aired on June 20th and June 27th.

Edited by LuckyBitch

but, as I said above, my satellite guide says that the two episodes airing tonight originally aired on June 20th and June 27th.

I just checked GAC through my cable provider and the guide says tonight's episodes are "new" and are episodes #1 and 2.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I just checked GAC through my cable provider and the guide says tonight's episodes are "new" and are episodes #1 and 2.  

Thanks. I figured that after seeing a couple of articles say that tonight was the premiere. For some strange reason DISH satellite guide has the info wrong.

ETA:  Adding to my confusion, I checked TheTVDB.com and they say this show premiered on June 20th on the CMT channel.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

So unless someone tells us there is a new thread -- we can all gather here after watching the train wreck :D

I made a new thread for the show in this forum, like the one for their Backyard Bash show. I didn't think it needed a whole new forum of its own because there would be a lot of crossover and duplicate topics (Tori, Dean, Media, etc.).

But, Mods, if you feel otherwise, please feel free to correct me!

• Love 1

Watching the second episode of Mystery Girls that was aired and I just feel embarrassed for Jenny Garth the whole time. I would have been embarrassed for Tori--with her baby voice, terrible timing, and worse writing--except I think her capacity for embarrassment left her long ago. The show is really too awful to even be snarkworthy.

• Love 3

Watching the second episode of Mystery Girls that was aired and I just feel embarrassed for Jenny Garth the whole time. I would have been embarrassed for Tori--with her baby voice, terrible timing, and worse writing--except I think her capacity for embarrassment left her long ago. The show is really too awful to even be snarkworthy.

It is. I'm watching through the 4th episode because that's supposedly the actual pilot, & I want to see it. Tori's hair in this show reminds me of those plastic dolls with the snap on wigs.

• Love 1

Did anyone else see Tori & Jennie Garth on Fashion Police? Really awkward and forced. Tori looked awful with her extreme tan and fake cheekbones. The clips of their new show looked terrible. I love FP, and that segment had all the joy drained out of it.

• Love 1

Did anyone else see Tori & Jennie Garth on Fashion Police? Really awkward and forced. Tori looked awful with her extreme tan and fake cheekbones. The clips of their new show looked terrible. I love FP, and that segment had all the joy drained out of it.

I didn't see it, but I found this:

Tori Spelling Dodges Joan Rivers' Questions About Her Marriage! Awkwardness Alert!

Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth appeared on Joan Rivers' Fashion Police recently in order to promote their new show, Mystery Girls.

But like the rest of the world, Joan doesn't care about Tori's acting career. She does, however, care about the Dean McDermott cheating scandal, so that's exactly what she asked about when she had Tori in the hot seat.

While she may have had to stay on the ball while faking her husband's affair, Tori isn't always great at thinking on her feet, so when Joan innocently asks about the only reason Tori is still famous, Spelling goes silent for a moment, then stammers something about her hair extensions.

Yes, it's one gloriously awkward second after another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQiCm5xywl8

Shockingly, Joan lets her off the hook. Not what you'd expect from the same Joan Rivers who recently accused Miley Cyrus of incest. Yeah, compassion is generally not Joan's strong suit.

Apparently that's the extent to which everyone feels bad for Tori Spelling these days. Even Joan Rivers doesn't want to make fun of her.

We guess that leaves it up to us: c'mon, Tori! For months now, you've been either filming a reality series about your awful marriage, or talking about your cheating husband to any tabloid willing to listen!

Now that the show's over, you're gonna act all shy about it? Sorry, we can't forget about your train wreck life that quickly. Even if the worst parts of it were totally made up:

• Love 2

I saw it. Jennie Garth has so much more natural charisma than Tori. Tori just looked uncomfortable for their entire segment, though she was readily able to identify celebrities in the "guess me from behind" segment so I guess she keeps up on her "career." Odd, because when she had that "So NoTorious" comedy years ago, she came across as natural and funny. All of her recent stuff is brittle and uncomfortable. I almost feel sorry for her.

Tori Spelling Slips Into a Bikini -- How's She Look?

Tori Spelling is the latest star to rock a two-piece, showing off her skinny stomach and some major cleavage in a halter-top bikini.

The 41-year-old mom of four slipped into her swimwear on Monday to shoot an upcoming feature for her "ediTORIal" website by the pool, putting her bod on display in the blue and white number while sporting a full face of makeup, long blonde extensions and her wedding ring.

No stranger to tabloid talk about her weight, the actress' rib cage can be seen in the shot above.

Why is she taking bikini photos for her website?

That pic of Tori and Jenny was hilarious.

Same "apple cheeks", same lips, basically same hair - one longer than the other.

Lord these dumb dames don't do one thing to distinguish themselves visually.  Cookie cutter doesn't cut it.

Fail!

• Love 2
(edited)

I watched the pilot and the back to high school epi of Mystery Girls today and my god, did they suck. The laugh track for this show is an abomination. Jenny Garth should be looking for the exit in every episode. I continue to be confounded by Tori's "acting" choices: the mincing walk, the mugging delivery, the abysmal fashion choices. Tori, you are not 19 anymore. Grow the fuck up. I am only slightly ashamed to admit I was a 90210 fan and I was embarrassed for all concerned at the intended homage to the "Donna Martin graduates" episode from yesterday.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 2

jcbrown, she STILL does that acting '90210' smuck?   Still?   I couldn't stomach it.  Is she trying to be the funny one?  It reminds me of that stupid video she and Dean did when she was Lucille Ball.  Um, no. 

I just come here to see if anyone has any new information or when another sells her story to the tabloids.

I've only seen clips of her show with Jennie Garth and it looks embarrassingly awful.

I would say "embarrassingly awful" would be putting it charitably. It is nowhere near that good.

• Love 5

Tori and the Guncles and all the kids were at a Bacon Festival in Long Beach on Saturday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2714944/Tori-Spelling-hands-four-children-husband-Dean-McDermott-sight.html

Also, a search of her name at The Daily Mail tells me that she and Dean have been doing a lot of beach photo ops in Malibu the last week or so:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=tori+spelling

None of the many photos show any interaction between Tori and Dean.