Type keyword(s) to search

Food Network Star Kids All Episode Talk

• Start Topic

Tregaye was announced as the NFNS on 7/31. I seriously doubt that they taped the kids after that; the shelf life on FN shows is usually around 6 months from tape to air. I felt sorry for those kids who had to fake enthusiasm for someone they'd never seen on TV before. At best, they taped this around Spring Break, but even if they taped it in June to assure all kids were out of school, they wouldn't know that Tregaye had been crowned. 

If anyone knows (or cares) about the kids' taping schedule that proves my theory wrong, please feel free to correct me. 

Congrats to Amber. Wasn't she making YouTube videos back when she was on Rachael vs. Guy? The web show is an excellent vehicle for her. 

• Love 1
On 9/27/2016 at 4:23 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Congrats to Amber. Wasn't she making YouTube videos back when she was on Rachael vs. Guy? The web show is an excellent vehicle for her. 

She has her own YouTube channel,if im not mistaken..

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, TDT said:

She has her own YouTube channel,if im not mistaken..

At least for most of it she was on Jamie Oliver's Food Tube channel, she did a few videos with Jamie.

I am actually surprised she won, she just seemed so poised, good live, and with good food that I thought that they were setting her up for a "shocking" elimination.

• Love 4
On 10/2/2016 at 9:21 PM, jumper sage said:

Explain to me how Loni Love can be an expert on this show and one of the worst cooks in America.  Makes no sense.

Explain to me who the hell is Loni Love! Lol! It's ok...I'm off to google this person

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Explain to me who the hell is Loni Love! Lol! It's ok...I'm off to google this person

So Loni Love has a fair amount of credentials.....actor, comedian, talk show host. But other than eating food, I see no reason that qualifies her to be a judge on Food Network. Unless FN is desperate.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So Loni Love has a fair amount of credentials.....actor, comedian, talk show host. But other than eating food, I see no reason that qualifies her to be a judge on Food Network. Unless FN is desperate.

She won the most recent season of "Worst Cooks in America Celebrity Edition", so I guess her credentials lie in being "the best of the worst".  LOL

• Love 1