Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Say It Ain't So

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona should definitely do and show the world just how unpopular she is.  I wonder if they picked up Teresa Giudice, can't stand being away from my girls. 

In my world..Ramona rocks. I want to see her Pinot Paso Doble

In the Twitter world she has double the followers that Luanne has and they've been on the show for the same period of time.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

A Ramona tweet from 8/26/16

Ramona Singer Verified account ‏@ramonasinger

#DWTS contact me I would love to be in the competition. #great #dancer

OMG - bunny would be delirious. The only time I watched DWTS was to see Nene clomp around like a moose. Might need to put popcorn (choking hazard)

Comedy gold! I've never watched DWTS but that would be must-see-tv.

giphy.gif

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

Between 3 and 4 is where her story gets confusing to me - because at one point I think we heard her say something to the effect that he must've gone back out "after I left".  My biggest question is, where would she go?   This is why I think the fight story is a total fabrication, designed to give her Tommy Boy an excuse and make him look like less of a dick.  Not that it worked, of course...

Luann had to be in PS for filming the next day, I guess it is possible that she had a late night or early morning flight. I do think it possible that they had a fight before she left, this is when all the crap about Tom dating Ramona/Sonja/Luann/BL was breaking on page six and I can see him getting ticked off that he was getting that kind of press. Also, the way Luann behaved on the yacht before he got there seemed way off, she was OTT giddy/nervous and a fight the day/night before would explain that.

Now, even if they had a fight, it doesn't excuse him making out with another woman but maybe he told Luann he was rethinking getting married to her, went to the bar, got drunk (Bethenny did say he was drunk) and played tonsil hockey with the bunny. And if he did say that to Luann, her behavior on the yacht would make sense, she knew she could not cancel the yacht party/filming so all of it would be caught/exposed on camera with the other women if he was a no show.

I want to know if he was drunk before the Bunny make out session began or did he get plastered during it (to numb his guilt), that is a key question IMO. The first shows stupidity but the second reveals a deliberate decision. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Nobody cut Lu off. She had the floor. They were all waiting to hear what she had to say. That would have been the time to mention that he was getting divorced or whatever.  As is typical with Lu, she makes up a story later to make herself look better. This is what she always does. After the pirate deal, after the season ends and she needs to make up a reason to be mad at Carole, after she gets caught with a married guy, after her boyfriend cheats and she needs to make him not look like a dick, because him looking like a dick makes her look desperate. She will never change. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/videos/thats-not-so-cool-either

I'm going to disagree with this.  Lu can't get a word in with these women constantly interrupting with questions, corrections and their own self pity.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm going to disagree with this.  Lu can't get a word in with these women constantly interrupting with questions, corrections and their own self pity.

Most of the time probably true, but we certainly didn't see that in this scene. She had every opportunity to say whatever she wanted to say.  Much like she had the opportunity with Beth, Dorinda, Jules, or Ramona to mention that she and Tom had had a big fight on the night he was being unfaithful. She said plenty, but never that. This is because the fight never happened, just like the conversation with the T&C dude about divorces and such never happened. An after the fact defense, per usual for Lu. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

But why should she have to talk about this at the time or explain it to the other women?  Why does she 'owe' them that?  The argument was about bringing strange men back to the house and Heather and Carole coming into her room. 

She owes no one anything. She could have easily said "it's none of your damned business". Instead she was the one who gave the details about the conversation with the guy, so it's going to be discussed. I mean we discuss everything they say and give opinions about what we think about it, and we don't even know these chicks. Why would we expect people who know her and are on a show where they are paid to interact to not give opinions? Isn't that the point of the show?  She owed no one anything with this deal with Tom, but she decided to make shit up and bring Dorinda into it.  If anyone should have learned the lesson that the cover-up is often worse than the crime, it's Lu. Apparently she still hasn't learned this lesson. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Now, even if they had a fight, it doesn't excuse him making out with another woman but maybe he told Luann he was rethinking getting married to her, went to the bar, got drunk (Bethenny did say he was drunk) and played tonsil hockey with the bunny.

I maintain BOTH Luann and Tom were drunk while arguing.  He stumbled out in a drunken huff and fell into those clutches.

• Love 5

And I maintain that Beth did not set Tom up.  If she did, her detective should have his private dick card removed for not getting better pictures than those grainy, back of the head shots.  I've seen better pictures from across the street and half a block away.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, ryebread said:

And I maintain that Beth did not set Tom up.  If she did, her detective should have his private dick card removed for not getting better pictures than those grainy, back of the head shots.  I've seen better pictures from across the street and half a block away.

Yes, and she would have had people involved willing to talk. If she was going to go to all that trouble and throw money away on the task, she could have found any one of about a million desperadoes willing to back up her claims on camera. There is no shortage of famewhores who would love an opportunity to find some short time fame. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

In my world..Ramona rocks. I want to see her Pinot Paso Doble

In the Twitter world she has double the followers that Luanne has and they've been on the show for the same period of time.

I don't put a lot of stock in the number of Twitter followers=popularity.  Brandi Glanville probably has more than Luann and Ramona combined.  I always remember Jill and her emphasis on Twitter followers.  I don't find Luann very interesting on Twitter.  Ramona's is kind of a mishmash.

I guess she will most likely be more popular than Ryan Lochete.  I guess we find out Tuesday when they do the big reveal.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

A Ramona tweet from 8/26/16

Ramona Singer Verified account ‏@ramonasinger

#DWTS contact me I would love to be in the competition. #great #dancer

OMG - bunny would be delirious. The only time I watched DWTS was to see Nene clomp around like a moose. Might need to put popcorn (choking hazard) aside

#pliedwithbooze

#twoleftfeet

#Idwatchjusttoseeherlose

#bunnydiesoflaughter

#orvilleredenbacherismyhero

59 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I maintain BOTH Luann and Tom were drunk while arguing.  He stumbled out in a drunken huff and fell into those clutches.

When I had my foot operated on, I fell into my crutches.

I was high on codeine, too.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love your C&W lyrics and would like to request the tempo be more fast paced and upbeat. My second request would be that Dorinda and John mime the lyrics aerobics style at The Regency.

tumblr_mgrhtipdJw1s2yegdo1_400.gif

HEY YOU GUYS, where are you going??????

Like "Dancing with the Moldies" fast?

I also write wedding vows, obituaries and can do book reports for grades 4-6.

----------------

It's one thing to be part of an ensemble game show, when you are asked to do one.

Begging or asking kinda defeats the purpose of an invite?

I say ask Yoyo Foster Hadid Momager Lyme Sufferer and plain all around nice gal, instead?

-----------------

There once was a martial arts bunny,

Who loved it when it was sunny!

She looked on askance

The drunk turtle dance

And declared is was just way too funny.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I don't think Bethenny "set him up" but I do think she let employees of his favorite hangouts know she was interested in any dirt on him/Luann, really interested. And, I don't think the person taking the pictures is a bartender though. The photos were not taken from behind the bar, they were taken from the table area where a waiter/waitress would be walking around and could easily snap a photo. Also, there is no way some employee or customer would know that Bethenny wanted dirt on him unless she told them herself, Bethenny and Luann were fine with each other at the end of last season.  Bottom line, someone knew that Bethenny wanted dirt on Tom, had her private cell phone number and sent them to her in the middle of the night.

• Love 10

Tom must be some kind of genius. I can't even really focus on his cheating/kissing/whatever because I'm too confounded/mesmerized by these crusty old hags running around barking, squawking, and squealing like a gaggle of <very immature> 12-year-olds. My apologies to 12-year-olds who would look at this with the same screwed up, gobsmacked disgust as me. I do admit that watching Crazy Eyes pretend to be 'supportive" and sensitive, (whilst also beMOANing Maaaario's humping around) was hilarious as was Sonja's, "I humped 'im, too!." And of course Skinny Cow in the background, flanked by Skinny Cow products and trembling with delirium tremens was also pretty good. God, this is a coven of despicable drunk pigs. Also floved Skinny Cow holding court from her bloody bed and ordering specific hags in and out, relegating them to the "group" room, so she could be the center of attention. "Yes, it's coming; the tomato juice is coming." Good Lord.

• Love 16

Skinny Cow: "Before I met you, I thought you were so rich." Subtext: Now that I'mmmmmmmm REALLY rich, I understand that you're not.

How has this ape avoided getting her teeth knocked down her throat once a week for the past fifty years? 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 24
6 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Tom must be some kind of genius. I can't even really focus on his cheating/kissing/whatever because I'm too confounded/mesmerized by these crusty old hags running around barking, squawking, and squealing like a gaggle of <very immature> 12-year-olds. My apologies to 12-year-olds who would look at this with the same screwed up, gobsmacked disgust as me. I do admit that watching Crazy Eyes pretend to be 'supportive" and sensitive, (whilst also beMOANing Maaaario's humping around) was hilarious as was Sonja's, "I humped 'im, too!." And of course Skinny Cow in the background, flanked by Skinny Cow products and trembling with delirium tremens was also pretty good. God, this is a coven of despicable drunk pigs. Also floved Skinny Cow holding court from her bloody bed and ordering specific hags in and out, relegating them to the "group" room, so she could be the center of attention. "Yes, it's coming; the tomato juice is coming." Good Lord.

Don't forget Beth holding court in her teeny weenie bikini.  Ugh!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

I think her "detective", or at least the person who produced the pics/video was a Regency employee.  The angle from which those pics were taken look to be from a security camera to me.  It's a little too blurry (or grainy) to have been taken from a cellphone, in my opinion - even the crappiest of cellphones have pretty good cameras, nowadays.  

I could be way off, but that's been my gut since I first saw this mess.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 2

I just finished this episode, so here are my thoughts:

(1) I could not hate Bethenny Frankel more.  Horrible acting, obnoxious personality. She really think she is the hottest, wisest, person than ever roamed the planet.  That green dress would've looked smashing on her...if she had actually worn a cami underneath it.  The bad boob job looked even more horrendous, and yet she paraded around like she though she was crowned sexiest woman on the planet.  Also the closing remarks about how next season she will be softer.  Translation:  I know I sucked the fucking life out of this show with my nastiness and now my brand will suffer if I don't start giving some fucks.

(2) Lu seemed to be acting so much of the scenes there is no way that I buy this as a true relationship.  They'll be broken up by next season and the arc will be about how devastated she is to lose another soulmate.  She also needs to stop smoking.

(3) Jules won me over.  Hope she comes back.

(4) Thought Carole looked fabulous at the party.  The best out of all of them.  Adam looked great with the haircut.  Maybe they are happy.  

(5) I feel for Ramona bit.  She looks like she's aged 20 years since her divorce.  The ridiculous get ups and hair extensions aren't helping her.  CUT YOUR HAIR.

(6) Everything about Sonja this season felt inauthentic.  Again, they all seemed to be acting this entire storyline.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

(3) Jules won me over.  Hope she comes back.

Me too - never saw THAT coming (esp after her ageist shit) but if she can just relax a bit into herself, I think she might be a real addition to the cast.  A less needy and needful Jules (not as tied to pleasing Michael and the cameras and the women) could be a breath of fresh air (well, maybe not "fresh air" -- but certainly less the air this season emitted -- which was "subway stink of piss and garbage and broken dreams in August" air. )

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, film noire said:

Me too - never saw THAT coming (esp after her ageist shit) but if she can just relax a bit into herself, I think she might be a real addition to the cast.  A less needy and needful Jules (not as tied to pleasing Michael and the cameras and the women) could be a breath of fresh air (well, maybe not "fresh air" -- but certainly less the air this season emitted -- which was "subway stink of piss and garbage and broken dreams in August" air. )

Agreed!  Could not stand her in the beginning but the more I see her, the more I could see really enjoying her on this show.  And she strikes me as someone who would be fun to be around!

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Agreed!  Could not stand her in the beginning but the more I see her, the more I could see really enjoying her on this show.  And she strikes me as someone who would be fun to be around!

That automatically disqualifies her for the Bethy show, even if she hadn't told Bethy that she hurts people with her sense of humor which is always at other people's expense.

• Love 7
On 8/24/2016 at 9:56 PM, luckykat said:

I mean...this is a joke right?  She's gonna come on the reunion next week and tell she was just f---ing with all of us, and of course she kicked him to curb.  Right?  I mean like one of them said - it's a month-long relationship.  A week-long engagement.  It's 4 weeks of her life.  No f---ing way she's gonna marry this Douche.  Right? 

I am convinced this is simply a relationship of storyline convenience.  I'll bet next season they start filming that the entire story will be whether they will make it down the aisle.  The year after it will be her devastation learning he cheated throughout the relationship and then that will be her story -- getting over the loss of her soulmate-for-a-month.  I don't buy this relatiolnship at all.

• Love 7
On 8/24/2016 at 10:57 PM, scenicbyway said:

I thought this season was really boring.  How many times did we have to hear about gynecological issues?

All of the women seem really lonely.  Luann is the worst off all.  Does she have a deadline she has to get married by?  What's the rush? Marrying someone who's already cheated on her? Huh?

For me, the problem with this season is the only thing that seemed somewhat authentic was Jules and her marriage crumbling.   And I think I like Sonja drinking better than this year's Sonja.  This year's Sonja seemed like she was trying to sell us a delusional 10 year fuckmate relationship which she probably could've done better as a sloppy, but fun drunk.  They all just seemed to be trying to so hard to show they world how happy they are that they seemed depressed to me. Beth is the most depressed of all of them I am convinced.  All the money in the world and she still isn't happy.  Must be a hollow feeling when you've achieved all of your dreams and you're still miserable.

The pinata thing was gross too.  It was like, "Lord Bethenny will make you all now perform for her as she bestows baubles on the less fortunate."

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Beth is the most depressed of all of them I am convinced.  All the money in the world and she still isn't happy.  Must be a hollow feeling when you've achieved all of your dreams and you're still miserable.

Her standing alone at a work event with a sour expression on her face explaing that she had it all and was happy spoke volumes. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bottom line, someone knew that Bethenny wanted dirt on Tom, had her private cell phone number and sent them to her in the middle of the night.

That is speculation at best.  Perhaps someone just knew Bethenny and found the information...interesting.  I've texted friends scandalous or juicy info about mutual friends/acquaintances, and even taken pics and sent via text, and received them at different times of night.  I'm trying to think of a HW that wouldn't have used the info....maybe Jules?  Maybe. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, shoegal said:

That is speculation at best.  Perhaps someone just knew Bethenny and found the information...interesting.  I've texted friends scandalous or juicy info about mutual friends/acquaintances, and even taken pics and sent via text, and received them at different times of night.  I'm trying to think of a HW that wouldn't have used the info....maybe Jules?  Maybe. 

But why would anyone think a photo of Tom, someone Bethenny has never met, kissing someone would interest her? No, I really believe that Bethenny put the word out that she wants any and all dirt on all, just not Luann, of the others and their SO. Was Luann's/Tom's engagement even public knowledge when this happened and if not that further confirms my belief that Bethenny is intentionally gathering dirt on the others/SO.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But why would anyone think a photo of Tom, someone Bethenny has never met, kissing someone would interest her? No, I really believe that Bethenny put the word out that she wants any and all dirt on all, just not Luann, of the others and their SO. Was Luann's/Tom's engagement even public knowledge when this happened and if not that further confirms my belief that Bethenny is intentionally gathering dirt on the others/SO.  

Yes, Tom and LuAnn's engagement was public knowledge, as it was reported 'in the press' (remember the conversation on the bus on the way to the casino?).  So, someone who knew Bethenny and knew Tom would certainly think that was interesting, since that was NOT LuAnn he was making out with...so yeah, I expect there are PLENTY of people who would snap those shots. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Meth HAD to try and get some dirt or payback at Lulu.

Her outburst in the Berkshires made her look like a total (         ).

When her attack on Lulu failed, she went after Tom because of she couldn't get a reaction from the Countess in the Berkshires.

It IS all about victory and smearing yourself with the blood of your vanquished 'foes'.

----------

She is the "Real Saddam of New York" nothing but a tinpot dictator with a limited shelf life.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

#pliedwithbooze

#twoleftfeet

#Idwatchjusttoseeherlose

#bunnydiesoflaughter

#orvilleredenbacherismyhero

When I had my foot operated on, I fell into my crutches.

I was high on codeine, too.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Like "Dancing with the Moldies" fast?

I also write wedding vows, obituaries and can do book reports for grades 4-6.

----------------

It's one thing to be part of an ensemble game show, when you are asked to do one.

Begging or asking kinda defeats the purpose of an invite?

I say ask Yoyo Foster Hadid Momager Lyme Sufferer and plain all around nice gal, instead?

-----------------

There once was a martial arts bunny,

Who loved it when it was sunny!

She looked on askance

The drunk turtle dance

And declared is was just way too funny.

LOL!!!

Exclusive with Access Hollywood

Luanne’s Bridal Party Revealed

Well everybody except for Alex – she and her Herman Munster shoes are in Australia

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I posted this in the Tomfoolery thread but am throwing it into the mix here:  I re-watched the Tomfoolery episode because of something I saw on twitter.  What caught my attention, and was news to me is this: When Bethenny is at Bagatelle with Ramona and Sonja, she tells them that she attempted to call Tom the night before and then says:

"I was going to say I know the girl and I know LuAnn"

So Bethenny also knew the girl Tom was making out with?  I was not aware of that.  And the person taking the pictures also knew Bethenny.  Again, not making any excuses for Tom, but this seems strange - Tom making out with a Playboy Playmate or Bunny that Bethenny just happened to know?

Bethenny went after everyone in a relationship this season - I agree she was looking for dirt on any of them and in this case, she hit the jackpot. But I think there is more to the story then Tom just happening upon some woman in the Regency and suddenly they're lip locked.  I see the fine hand of Bethenny the Producer in this.  She was probably on the phone with Andy cackling the whole time.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I posted this in the Tomfoolery thread but am throwing it into the mix here:  I re-watched the Tomfoolery episode because of something I saw on twitter.  What caught my attention, and was news to me is this: When Bethenny is at Bagatelle with Ramona and Sonja, she tells them that she attempted to call Tom the night before and then says:

"I was going to say I know the girl and I know LuAnn"

So Bethenny also knew the girl Tom was making out with?  I was not aware of that.  And the person taking the pictures also knew Bethenny.  Again, not making any excuses for Tom, but this seems strange - Tom making out with a Playboy Playmate or Bunny that Bethenny just happened to know?

To be fair Bethenny said that was what she was going to say, not that she actually did know her. In this episode we saw her explain that she spoke to the manager and bartenders and claimed to be the women so even her phrasing there doesn't mean that she knows the woman.

I imagine that the person who took the pictures had to know Tom because it's not like the press coverage of their engagement was so out there that most people would recognize Tom if they didn't know who it was.

When Bethenny was listing the people she told she stated "I didn't tell Dorinda!" as if telling the one person who cared about both Lu and Tom and didn't have any ax to grind with either of them wouldn't be the obvious person to tell if she was coming from a place of trying to be supportive and helpful and not gossipy and hateful.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

In this episode we saw her explain that she spoke to the manager and bartenders and claimed to be the women so even her phrasing there doesn't mean that she knows the woman.

So the "If you can't handle the truth, you can't handle me" person, who has been touting her "truthfulness" all over the place,  lied to the managers and bartenders?  I'm shocked (not!)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, shoegal said:

Yes, Tom and LuAnn's engagement was public knowledge, as it was reported 'in the press' (remember the conversation on the bus on the way to the casino?).  So, someone who knew Bethenny and knew Tom would certainly think that was interesting, since that was NOT LuAnn he was making out with...so yeah, I expect there are PLENTY of people who would snap those shots. 

Thanks for the reminder, she had just gotten engaged but it was not in the press/page six yet when the photo was taken, it had only been a week. Again, no one would have known that Bethenny was upset at Luann, had gone BSC on her or that she was questioning if the engagement was real or not unless Bethenny had told them (the photo/text snitch) in the first place. Now, if one of the other HWs or their SO had taken the picture and sent it to Bethenny, I could believe she was nothing more than an innocent messenger but that is not what happened, so Yes, Bethenny was trolling for dirt on Luann/Tom.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Thanks for the reminder, she had just gotten engaged but it was not in the press/page six yet when the photo was taken, it had only been a week. Again, no one would have known that Bethenny was upset at Luann, had gone BSC on her or that she was questioning if the engagement was real or not unless Bethenny had told them (the photo/text snitch) in the first place. Now, if one of the other HWs or their SO had taken the picture and sent it to Bethenny, I could believe she was nothing more than an innocent messenger but that is not what happened, so Yes, Bethenny was trolling for dirt on Luann/Tom.

No one would have to know that to know that Tom in a bar making out with someone other than his fiancé LuAnn would be scandalous or at least interesting to her cast mates. 

LuAnn and Tom's engagement was reported by Page Six on Monday, Feb. 8th, the day LuAnn herself put the engagement on Instagram and it was reported that Tom had proposed "over the weekend". We know the pics happened on a Wednesday, they mention a week and a half engagement, so that puts the pics on Feb. 17th, so yes, the engagement was reported in the press before the photos were taken.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I am convinced this is simply a relationship of storyline convenience.  I'll bet next season they start filming that the entire story will be whether they will make it down the aisle.  The year after it will be her devastation learning he cheated throughout the relationship and then that will be her story -- getting over the loss of her soulmate-for-a-month.  I don't buy this relatiolnship at all.

Maybe not.  http://www.etonline.com/tv/196457_exclusive_rhony_star_luann_de_lesseps_reveals_why_she_forgave_her_fiance/

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, shoegal said:

No one would have to know that to know that Tom in a bar making out with someone other than his fiancé LuAnn would be scandalous or at least interesting to her cast mates. 

LuAnn and Tom's engagement was reported by Page Six on Monday, Feb. 8th, the day LuAnn herself put the engagement on Instagram and it was reported that Tom had proposed "over the weekend". We know the pics happened on a Wednesday, they mention a week and a half engagement, so that puts the pics on Feb. 17th, so yes, the engagement was reported in the press before the photos were taken.

Then why send the photos to Bethenny but not Luann? Really, someone had to have know that Bethenny wanted dirt on them to begin with. This wasn't some random person who just happened to be in the bar that night, it was someone that had Bethenny's private cell phone number and sent these 3 photos and a play by play timeline to her. I have no doubts that Bethenny had someone, an employee, in each of the other HWs hangouts feeding her details of what they did when they were there. Bethenny just doesn't leave things to chance, she makes sure she "knows it all" about "everything". I don't think she set Tom up but I think she had snitches watching for any dirt on him/Luann/Dorinda/John/Jules/Michael/Sonja/Ramona that she could use against them. Bottom line, no one would know that Bethenny would want dirt on anyone unless she told them she did first.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny had just been on Andy's radio show (February 8th) mocking the engagement and announcing Tom had bedded Sonja and Ramona.  The story about Tom and Luann's engagement and Luann's I don't care BL had run a couple of days before.  There was a huge heads up about Tom and Luann and Tom's penchant for "dating".

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Meth HAD to try and get some dirt or payback at Lulu.

Her outburst in the Berkshires made her look like a total (         ).

When her attack on Lulu failed, she went after Tom because of she couldn't get a reaction from the Countess in the Berkshires.

It IS all about victory and smearing yourself with the blood of your vanquished 'foes'.

----------

She is the "Real Saddam of New York" nothing but a tinpot dictator with a limited shelf life.

Just like now, Bethenny, is trying to claim that John/Sonja/Luann "came for" her business first this season and that just didn't happen that way at all. She is desperate to rewrite history in hopes that we forget she threw the first punch and was the aggressor each time, not the others. She is turning into the Spin Queen of NY. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Then why send the photos to Bethenny but not Luann? Really, someone had to have know that Bethenny wanted dirt on them to begin with. This wasn't some random person who just happened to be in the bar that night, it was someone that had Bethenny's private cell phone number and sent these 3 photos and a play by play timeline to her. I have no doubts that Bethenny had someone, an employee, in each of the other HWs hangouts feeding her details of what they did when they were there. Bethenny just doesn't leave things to chance, she makes sure she "knows it all" about "everything". I don't think she set Tom up but I think she had snitches watching for any dirt on him/Luann/Dorinda/John/Jules/Michael/Sonja/Ramona that she could use against them. Bottom line, no one would know that Bethenny would want dirt on anyone unless she told them she did first.

If they were Bethenny's friend as she claims, that explains all of this. A friend of  Bethenny's does not have to be friends with LuAnn. Any friend of Bethenny's who knows Tom would text that in a second. Guarantee.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Reading that article only makes me certain that this is a storyline relationship. Nothing feels authentic about this.

The better storyline would be Luann ditched him after Bethenny revealed.  My only gripe was that Luann and Tom had to sit on their hands for six months waiting for the show to air.  I don't think anyone connected with the show expected the wedding to move forward.

• Love 1

There are people that I am friends with, who have other friends that I don't happen to be friends with.  I am aware of their other friends (maybe it's their coworker, maybe it's a friend from church, or just another friend, etc), and hell, maybe sometimes we're even at the same party, but I wouldn't say me and the other friend are friends.  Now, if I was out at a bar and I saw my friend's coworker or other friend doing something (or their SO), I'd probably pass the story on.  Let's say they were hammered and causing a fight, I'd pass that story on, I'd likely be texting and saying "OMG! You won't believe what X is doing right now!"

So, I find it totally believable that Bethenny has a friend who recognized Luanne's fiancé making out with another woman, snapped a picture or two and then sent some texts saying OMG! Guess what I'm watching!  

I'm not on a tv show, and this is the type of stuff that happens in my normal life all the time (not the cheating, but the texts and that sort of thing).  It might be, holy crap! Did you see what she posted on FB?  But it makes total sense that when you have a much more public job, with more public coworkers, more people would be aware of who they are and the people who are in their lives.

• Love 12
Just now, shoegal said:

If they were Bethenny's friend as she claims, that explains all of this. A friend who knows Bethenny does not have to be friends with LuAnn. Any friend of Bethenny's who knows Tom would text that in a second. Guarantee.

They would have to know Tom and what he looks like, which means that someone gave them a description. And, Bethenny would have told them that she had questions about Tom to begin with. Sorry, this wasn't a "friend" of Bethenny's, it was someone/an employee she had watching for dirt on the HW/SO that frequent the Regency. Another point, Bethenny told Luann that she called the Regency and spoke to the manager to confirm the photo pretending to be the Bunny and the manager confirmed it and then added in that Tom left the Bunny with the bill. Why would he tell the "Bunny" that, she would already know. Nahhhh, this was someone that works there and was doing a favor for Bethenny by gathering any dirt on Luann/Tom that might happen there.

• Love 1

When Carole was on WWHL, she shared this story about someone who use to work on the show had a friend who met Luann on a roof top bar, the night before they went to the Berkshires, and the friend was calling the former show worker saying he was trying to get away from Luann.  I think Carole doesn't quite get what "hooked up" means but she was about to tell the story in the Berkshires after Luann had said she liked Tom.  If you are hooking up with someone you are not making phone calls trying to get away from them.  A more accurate phrase might be, met Luann.  Another thing with the Carole story is Luann had not said she was in love with Tom, just that she liked him and was going out with him.  I am thinking it might be a person like this former employee who would have Bethenny's phone number or the number of a producer who asked the photo be passed along to Bethenny for the big reveal.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-113/videos/after-show-why-carole-loves-shahs

It is at the 3:00++ mark. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They would have to know Tom and what he looks like, which means that someone gave them a description. And, Bethenny would have told them that she had questions about Tom to begin with. Sorry, this wasn't a "friend" of Bethenny's, it was someone/an employee she had watching for dirt on the HW/SO that frequent the Regency. Another point, Bethenny told Luann that she called the Regency and spoke to the manager to confirm the photo pretending to be the Bunny and the manager confirmed it and then added in that Tom left the Bunny with the bill. Why would he tell the "Bunny" that, she would already know. Nahhhh, this was someone that works there and was doing a favor for Bethenny by gathering any dirt on Luann/Tom that might happen there.

They would not need a description if this person knows who Tom is, it's not impossible or unreasonable or even strange that a friend of Bethenny's would know who Tom is, and they would not need to know that Bethenny had questions about Tom to know that Tom making out with someone who was not his fiancé LuAnn would be interesting and juicy info to pass along.

IIRC, the info about leaving the bunny with the check came from the friend/picture taker/texter who was at the Regency, not the manager. 

• Love 3

How is it that the UES is such a small place when it comes to dating, but then when it comes to someone who is a friend of Bethenny knowing both Luanne and Tom it's just flat out impossible? 

• Love 18
39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The better storyline would be Luann ditched him after Bethenny revealed.  My only gripe was that Luann and Tom had to sit on their hands for six months waiting for the show to air.  I don't think anyone connected with the show expected the wedding to move forward.

But it wouldn't be the lengthy storyline.  

I can see this:

Comes back to war with Beth next season.  "Tom is a changed man...he really loves me."  Then Beth finds out about another possible cheating episode.  Will she or won't she tell Lu?  Even though they are bitter enemies, Beth, with her high morale ground, decides to tell her about the rumors anyway.  Lu doesn't want to believe and then finally comes to the conclusion that the all knowing Beth was right.  Then she spends the last episode begging for Beth to forgive her for ever doubting her.

I know it seems odd someone would go to these lengths for a storyline, but I truly believe these reality stars lose themselves to the fame they get from these shows and become desperate to stay on.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, shoegal said:

They would not need a description if this person knows who Tom is, it's not impossible or unreasonable or even strange that a friend of Bethenny's would know who Tom is, and they would not need to know that Bethenny had questions about Tom to know that Tom making out with someone who was not his fiancé LuAnn would be interesting and juicy info to pass along.

IIRC, the info about leaving the bunny with the check came from the friend/picture taker/texter who was at the Regency, not the manager. 

Actually, Bethenny said the manager told her that when she repeated to Luann that she spoke to the manager to verify the text while pretending to be the bunny. But Yes, she also said that her "friend" said that in the text but how would that person know that unless they were an employee of the Regency?

ETA, I disagree. IMO, the only reason to send that sort of text to someone other than the wronged fiancé is if you know that person would be interested in that sort of dirt to begin with.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, smores said:

How is it that the UES is such a small place when it comes to dating, but then when it comes to someone who is a friend of Bethenny knowing both Luanne and Tom it's just flat out impossible? 

Do Bethenny or her friend frequent the Regency? We don't know and I don't see any real friend of Bethenny's not agreeing to be filmed as this friend did and that is another reason I think it is an employee.

3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

But it wouldn't be the lengthy storyline.  

I can see this:

Comes back to war with Beth next season.  "Tom is a changed man...he really loves me."  Then Beth finds out about another possible cheating episode.  Will she or won't she tell Lu?  Even though they are bitter enemies, Beth, with her high morale ground, decides to tell her about the rumors anyway.  Lu doesn't want to believe and then finally comes to the conclusion that the all knowing Beth was right.  Then she spends the last episode begging for Beth to forgive her for ever doubting her.

Well, not so fast because.....

Spoiler

from the reunion it seems that Ramona may have more "dirt" on Tom and presents it to Luann then.

It really has turned into "get Luann at all costs" this season with Bethenny leading the charge. I wonder who will be her target next season? Luann is talking about not returning to the show because she wants her marriage to work more than she wants the fame, so if Luann does walk away (not sure she will), then who does Bethenny target next, Dorinda or Sonja, who? Who does she want off the show the most of those left?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Bethenny said the manager told her that when she repeated to Luann that she spoke to the manager to verify the text while pretending to be the bunny. But Yes, she also said that her "friend" said that in the text but how would that person know that unless they were an employee of the Regency?

No, Bethenny did not say the manager told her anything about the bill. Bethenny told LuAnn that Tom left the bunny with the bill when she was showing LuAnn the pictures. Then LuAnn left the room and went to her room to talk to Jules and Dorinda. (Incidentally, Jules says it was the 24th, so it was a two and a half week engagement.) LuAnn came back in the room with Bethenny claiming she was with Tom at the Regency that night and the pics had to be from another night, B said she had called the manager and bluffed and said she was there on Wednesday making out with a bald guy and she was "so embarrassed"  and the manager said "oh yeah, you were at the front of the bar". There was no mention of the check.

As to how would the friend know the bunny was left with the check, they would see Tom leave and see the waiter drop the check to the bunny. Maybe the bunny bitched about being stuck with the check. 

• Love 2