Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: The Secret Fate of All Life

• Start Topic

I did not think that this show could top the way last week's episode ended. And to be fair, nothing in this episode really topped that individual sequence.

But with that said, I actually think this episode was better than last week's. Wow. Is there a more unpredictable show on TV? 

This episode was actually more engaging for me overall than last week's although I loved them both.  The end sequence with Cole was super creepy and I had my hand ready to cover my face the whole time!  

At first I was a little shocked at how quickly everything moved along after the wrap-up of the case, but I'm really interested to see the rest of the progression to get to where they are now.  

I started watching this last year, but found it too depressing at the time. I watched the first two episodes last night, and three more today and tonight. 

I don't believe that Cohle is guilty of the murders, but I thought thy'd go there, seeing the way the detectives were as they questioned him. I will be annoyed if it turns out that he is the killer. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1