Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E02: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Paolo Nutini

• Start Topic

On Graham's sofa are the stars of The Amazing Spiderman 2 - Spidey and Gwen - Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and Oscar-winning Hollywood star Jamie Foxx. With music from Scottish singer-songwriter Paolo Nutini.

I liked the musical guest (which does not happen often: I'm an Old.).

The Garfield/Stone chemistry is something to behold indeed.

When all the guests are promoting the same project, Graham runs out of stuff, doesn't he? He only does audience bits when that's the case. That said, I loved the lady in the audience's Chewbacca. Loved.

When all the guests are promoting the same project, Graham runs out of stuff, doesn't he? He only does audience bits when that's the case.

He does audience bits with a lot of the big stars too. When most people on the couch know each other, it can go really well (Monument Men episode) or it can be a bit dull. I always hope they loosen up, but I think the stick to the "plugging" too much.

I go off and on with Jamie Foxx, even within this episode. He can be really funny, but then he can also come off so narcissistic. Emma Stone owned the episode for me. And hearing Garfield in his real accent and a bit of scruff really made me notice him. He looked amazing.

Edited by Amello

Emma and Andrew are just adorable as individuals and together.  I've always like Emma, but was surprised how likeable Andrew is, as I really hadn't seen too many other talk shows with him.  His recitation of Jamie's Any Given Sunday song with Jamie was really, really cute. 

I can see how Jamie Foxx can rub people the wrong way, but I've liked him since the In Living Color days and I'm happy to see his success.  His explanation of where the inspiration of his Electro voice was just great (Clint Eastwood and Alec Baldwin...hee).  His dirty song about weathmen, puddles and beds was pretty funny.  Typical R&B sex-you-up goodness.  Though, I am spoiled by Benedict Cumberbatch reciting R Kelly on Jimmy Kimmel; nothing tops that for me.

I've always like Paolo Nutini, but I don't understand why his face is so...special looking when he sings, but very cute when he's giggling on the couch. 

Though I liked the epidode and got a few laughs, this wasn't as good as some of the previous episodes.  After, I on-demanded the Miranda Hart/Tinie Tempeh/Julie Walters episode...snorting with laughing. 

I've always like Paolo Nutini, but I don't understand why his face is so...special looking when he sings, but very cute when he's giggling on the couch.

I know!  Not too much to look at, or listen to, but when PN was on the couch he was all sorts of dreamy!

That picture of Andrew in his Hallowe'en Spiderman costume was adorable.  Nice of him to give his mother the recognition - little did she know at the time who he would play later on in life. 

From the shallow end of the pool can I say that Paolo Nutini has really grown into this looks!  I have his first CD and yes he was young, but he had quite the baby face at the time.  Not any more!