Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Grotesque - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

That's some impressive magical rain that could wash that much blood out of a white shirt.

Yeah, I was gonna say that too. Anyone who has ever gotten a blood stain on a shirt or other clothes and it dried, man, almost impossible to get out. Oxyclean helps, but somehow I don;t see Nick as an oxyclean type of guy. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

It's handy that 'drugs' is in english.  

It's symbolic.

He was SO close to a haircut!

1 minute ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Yeah, I was gonna say that too. Anyone who has ever gotten a blood stain on a shirt or other clothes and it dried, man, almost impossible to get out. Oxyclean helps, but somehow I don;t see Nick as an oxyclean type of guy. 

Not the type of Oxy that Nick is into.

• Love 6

The continuity in this show sucks.  First Nick has the backpack, then he doesn't, then he does again, until he loses it to Batty Mary.  At the traffic accident, when Nick was bending down to try to get the radio, I swear I saw some walkers behind him.  Then all of a sudden they were gone.  Nick is covered with walker blood, and then his face is clean.  Dried blood on his clothes, but a rainstorm washes it all clean.  Dog bites his leg, but he can still hike 40+ miles in the desert before he finds a place to take care of it, and the "doctor" tells him its only just then starting to get infected.  Nick can drink his own urine and eat raw dog meat after the walkers have been at it, but cactus is what makes him throw up?  He can walk for over 100 miles in the desert without water or a hat and not suffer heat stroke?  Or get a sun burn?  That fine, thin hair of his must have secret powers.  Who was that woman he was with in the opening?  Why did she accept him?  Why does this new woman accept him?  Batty Mary is the only one his super powers hasn't swayed towards helping him.  LOL

• Love 2
On 8/21/2016 at 8:06 PM, riverheightsnancy said:

Why does the Zombie blood stay so purpley fresh looking on Nick's shirts? Shouldn't it dry and get less vibrant looking? I hate how he does the whole cameoflage thing, at will and they are so inconsistent with it. 

I expect Nick re-applies it on a daily basis - lather, rinse, repeat.

On 8/21/2016 at 8:53 PM, MostlyContent said:

It's handy that 'drugs' is in english.  

He's in Tijuana - everything is in English, unless it's Spanish the turistas know.