Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Grotesque - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for the second half of Fear the Walking Dead (it's that time already!!!)

Once this thread locks, head on over to the actual episode thread, S02.E08: Grotesque.

DO NOT post spoilers and DO NOT discuss the Walking Dead.

As always, be civil and be respectful, but always have fun!!

2 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Why does the Zombie blood stay so purpley fresh looking on Nick's shirts? Shouldn't it dry and get less vibrant looking? I hate how he does the whole cameoflage thing, at will and they are so inconsistent with it. 

I think it's baked in by the sun. I have nothing to base this upon, nor do I ever want to find out.

• Love 1

I think he is cuter with his hair down. The slicked back look is not doing him any favors. 

Ok, wouldn't he be drenched with sweat walking in Mexico? It is hot there right? He has barely touched that water.  There is almost no tension, no fear, it is like a Sunday stroll through the park. 

Edited by riverheightsnancy
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sherry67 said:

So... they just stopped chasing him because... why?

I didn't understand why they were chasing him in the first place. 

Is this whole episode going to be following Nick? What a poor way to start this 2nd half.

• Love 2
Just now, Raven1707 said:

Okay, the Burger King commercial is the most revolting thing I've seen so far tonight...

At a quick glance I thought that "revolting" said "riveting"!  Lol.

• Love 2

I think that they are going out of their way to show that Nick is the ultimate survivor. He is willing to do just about anything to survivor. It is his Heroin Addict mentality.  It is what Strand saw in him.  Not sure that I am buying it, but obviously this is where they are going. 

• Love 2
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

I think that they are going out of their way to show that Nick is the ultimate survivor. He is willing to do just about anything to survivor. It is his Heroin Addict mentality.  It is what Strand saw in him.  Not sure that I am buying it, but obviously this is where they are going. 

Michonne was twice as smart. Pack animals and a decent weapon for starters.

• Love 1