Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

My worry about Nicole and others like her is that she might harm herself. I don't think TLC gives a rat's ass what happens to these people after the series airs. She needs counseling, badly.

If it makes you feel any better, Danielle is hugely narcissistic - that is, she only sees others in terms of what they can do for her. If they don't measure up, it's always their fault and never hers - and so narcissists will severely punish those who fail them but almost never hurt themselves.

Don't know if Nicole might also be a narcissist like Dani is, or if she's just colossally ignorant about life in general and men in particular - but I suspect she's just like Dani. We can see that her family indulges her and makes excuses for her, and that's a great way to create a narcissistic child. We'll see.

• Love 3

The thing about Nicole vs. Danielle that stuck out to me in watching the overview shown last week was that Danielle actually did talk to Mohammed for several months, at least.  Nicole said that she and Mo Jr had only been talking for a little over a month.

Even via skype, a few months vs. a year is pretty significant in terms of becoming familiar with someone's schedule and availability and general phone persona.

• Love 3

Some interesting and confusing things going on with these new people, and so many great comments here. 

I agree that two simple words could help Nicole initially - Google Morocco.  It's sad and inexcusable that she has no desire to learn about the place, the people and the religion.  It shows zero respect and general cluelessness. Disturbing, too, that she's so young.  

Chantal seems to have a lot going for her and a sharp mom.  It surprised me when she said she didn't like the way she was treated by American men yet thought Pedro was a good idea.  Generalizations are never a good idea but Latino men aren't exactly famous for the kind of equality in a relationship that she may be looking for.  I wondered, too, how a nursing student affords her own place and plans on taking care of him as well in the interim.  

With a name like Jorge and a sister named Lourdes, his feminist statement didn't bother me at all and I assumed he was looking for a more traditional woman.  It was sad to me that he took the comment, "What's a girl like that doing with you?" in stride when it may be more like, "What's a guy like you doing with a girl like that?".  She reminded me that there are some truly evil people in this world.  I can't begin to guess what his secret is. I wouldn't have guessed virgin because he's been with her a number of times but who knows.  

I still wince when I think of creepy Mark and his young wife from last season, and what more can be said about Dani... The online attraction this group seems to have over pictures is scary.  I hope something good comes out of these unusual pairs.   

• Love 2
On September 10, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Kareem said:

Chantal seems to have a lot going for her and a sharp mom.  It surprised me when she said she didn't like the way she was treated by American men yet thought Pedro was a good idea.  Generalizations are never a good idea but Latino men aren't exactly famous for the kind of equality in a relationship that she may be looking for.  I wondered, too, how a nursing student affords her own place and plans on taking care of him as well in the interim.  

I hate to get into generalizations too, but from what I have read on sites like this, it's hard for young black women today.  

• Love 1

My thoughts of tonight's episode on the new couples:

Jorge is a desperate idiot.  I think it’s not that he’s not attracted to American women because they are too feminist but that American women are not attracted to him cause he’s a freaking idiot and reeks of desperation for a woman. I have to hand it to Anfisa girl has his balls in her pocket.  That takes skill.

It’s a refreshing change that Mark’s mom is very open and accepting of the wife. Not like family members of the past.

Morocco is beautiful. Wish I had the chance to go. Just wish Nicole was going there for other reasons than to get a husband.

What really gets me is that these people are selling it that the K1 visa is a get to know you, do we want to make a go of this etc. And as many have posted here it’s for the purpose of everything is set, just need to get the person over to finalize the wedding plans and getting married.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I have to hand it to Anfisa girl has his balls in her pocket.

Anfisa is going to eat Jorge alive. And based on his shit-eating grin and "she's crazy!" proclamations, he is going to love every minute of it.

Edited by ExplainItAgain
  • Love 17

Is it wrong that I think Anfisa is kind of amazing? I love that she makes zero pretense about the fact that this is all a business arrangement to her. I laughed during the scene where she arrived at the airport, and she was like, "you carry the bags, and I'll carry the flowers." And then he asked her what she thought of his new car and she said, "I hate it."  I actually wouldn't be surprised if the "secret" about Jorge that TLC keeps teasing is that he's really into domination and humiliation.

Nicole . . . wow.  She seems like a sweet enough girl, but she's in over her head and Azan is clearly not that into her. You could tell by his body language and the expression on his face during the one-on-one interviews that he wasn't feeling it.

Mark seems nice enough, but there's something "off" about him, and I can't put my finger on what it is. Judging by the previews, I guess it will come out that his other three wives were gold diggers or strippers.

Edited by vanillamountain
  • Love 11

Nicole in horizontal stripes. No, just no. Not a good way to make a positive first impression.

Pedro better get used to all the questions from Chantel's friends and family. Plus they're either going to have to tell the truth or keep their stories straight to keep up the studying charade.

Alla seems kind of lukewarm about the whole thing.

Jorge seems kind of creepy to me. He's in for an emotional roller coaster with Anfisa.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, vanillamountain said:

Mark seems nice enough, but there's something "off" about him, and I can't put my finger on what it is. Judging by the previews, I guess it will come out that his other three wives were gold diggers or strippers.

I think it's the fact that he refers to himself in the third person.  His mom seems very precious, though.

• Love 2

After having to endure the stomach-churning power imbalance of Mark and Nikki last season, I'm here for Anfisa gleefully bleeding Jorge dry. He deserves it, since his idea of an ideal woman is apparently a financially dependent helper who is under his thumb. Good luck trying to lock down a practiced grifter, dude.

We'll have to see if it unfolds like Mohammed and Danielle did, because I felt sorry for Danielle for the first episode or two, too, but I'm worried for Nicole. She's so desperate for love and affection that watching her makes my heart hurt. I'm not sure what it is - and I'm not really in an armchair psychologist mood tonight - but she seems really naive and childlike for a 22 year-old mother. For now, that makes me sad rather than exasperated/angry.

• Love 14

Initially I thought Matt's mom seemed nice, but as the episode went on I started to wonder whether she may be part of the reason he's onto wife number four.  The way she seems to baby him, the conversation about how Matt is taking Max's "most precious possession, his mommy" (which is true to a point, but yeesh), and being at the airport with him to pick up Alla just seemed a little off. 

edited because I confused my creepy older dude names!

Edited by Ffiferoo
  • Love 13

I'm surprised that Anfisa looks like that.  Girl definitely knows how to take a photo for her best angles/side... she's kind of the definition of a butterface.  Jorge is a fool, and he deserves every ounce of abuse this girl is going to heap on him.  Could he SAY the word crazy (all while wearing a sh*t-eating grin the whole time) any more than he did?  Lord.

• Love 20

UGH these people.

Jorge with all of this nonsense about how he'd go to the moon for Anfisa. How sad that he'd do anything for her, but she clearly does not feel the same way. And if he was thinking with his brain instead of with Little Jorge, he'd see exactly who she is. He wants a woman who will stay at home and be a caretaker and mother. They're on the same page as far as her not working, but cleaning the house and taking care of babies? I can't see it.

Anfisa is playing him like maestro. She's super sweet, then she makes demands. Then she puts him down. Then they fight. Then she punishes him by shutting him out. Then she magnanimously forgives. Lather, rinse, repeat. The idea that her whole blow up about the Chanel bag was a "trick" so he wouldn't realize she was coming to America is such bull. She just realized she's pushed him a little too far, and did what she had to do to reel him back in. And I would bet any amount of money that she found a way to make him pay for her plane ticket.

I thought for sure he would break down and buy her that bag. I was kind of impressed by that...but the fact remains that he knows she plays games, she makes demands, and she's both childish and vicious in her vindictiveness. But he's going to marry her anyway because he just loves her so much. Moron. He deserves exactly what's coming.

Also, her whole affect was really off. She was like a robot in the talking heads. Creepy.

I can't even with DaNicole. When you have a toddler, you don't get to just "follow your heart" anymore. The child's needs have to come before your own. And it is a HUGE imposition to have someone else care for your child for five weeks, aunt or no. No doubt the sister is making sacrifices in order to play temporary mom. I wonder what DaNicole would have done if she didn't have anyone to care for May.

Nicole is not terribly bright, lacks common sense, and is apparently unable to learn from even her own prior experiences, let alone listen to anyone else's warnings. Unfortunately for her, that means she's going to make dumbass decisions that screw up her life over and over and over. She's one who will have to learn some pretty tough life lessons the hard way. Like Danielle, who is playing the victim role for all she's worth. That's right Danielle, this is allllll Mo's fault, and has nothing to do that  you didn't bother to take the time to get to know the man before you married him and brought him into the house with your children. Her daughters must be so freaking happy to be out of the house. (She does appear to be staying in a nicer place now though.)

Russ and Paola, wow, what a twist. Never thought I'd see the day when she was supporting him. Good for her. I wonder what happened to her shoe company? The nerf gun was dumb. It would have been funnier if he'd given it to her at home. Bringing it to the restaurant to open in front of guests probably had her thinking it was going to be something really meaningful.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 17

Anfisa and Jorge: Like a horror movie where you cheer on the monster.  I just want to FF to get to the part where the rubber lipped monster leaves nothing but tumbleweeds in all his bank accounts and nothing in his pockets but lint and marijuana stems. The only question for me is whether she leaves him in a motel bathroom ice bath with organs missing. Feels like an episode of snapped waiting to happen. I wanted to just club Jorge myself when he was laying in bed thumbing through Anfisa pics on his phone, which he was somehow able to setup after she deleted all his shit and changed his passwords, which she refused to apologize for. Hell, his ass was apologizing at the airport and the only thing he failed to do was buy her some ridiculously priced Chanel bag. 

Anfisa is like Kylie Jenner - instagram pretty. Striking in still photos at certain angles and with ALL the filters but IRL ... kinda meh to the point of being odd looking. 

If Anfisa is 20, I'm an ovum. That is a lot of work for someone so allegedly young. By the time she is 40 (5-7 years from now) I shudder to think what she will look like. And she wants to be famous? No surprise there.

Matt is a goober and a Gomer. His mom seems awesome and supportive, but maybe too supportive. I don't really have an opinion yet about Alla. 

You can almost see the light die in Azan's eyes as the episode progresses. I was half expecting a take on Ben Affleck's thousand mile stare gif with the "Hello darkness my old friend..." song coming on. I was very taken by what a saw of his apartment. The colors and textiles look amazing, even though the place was small. Morocco does indeed look nice. 

Nicole is just .... mmmm, tired of the phrase so is there another current saying for trainwreck?

I think Chanel and her man good chemistry (code: he is a bedroom slayer) and she is being blinded by the good good. Also, it is so easy to fall for someone when in an exotic locale but being together in the real world and its day to day challenges is the true test. I really don't see this working out based on the lies she is telling her family and friends. Just taints the whole relationship and shows just how immature she is.

I was really distracted by the friend who Chanel was on the outs with greasy lank hair. You know you are about to be on tv, wash that mess.

• Love 21

Matt seems really needy. He already said he needs to hear "I love you" all the time, and Alla doesn't do that. Does he expect all of that is going to change after they marry, and all of a sudden her reserve will melt away and she'll turn into this crazy demonstrative person who professes her love morning, noon, and night? I think he just wants a woman who won't leave him.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Anfisa and Jorge: Like a horror movie where you cheer on the monster.  I just want to FF to get to the part where the rubber lipped monster leaves nothing but tumbleweeds in all his bank accounts and nothing in his pockets but lint and marijuana stems. The only question for me is whether she leaves him in a motel bathroom ice bath with organs missing.

LOL You're right about that! I think Fembot Anfisa showed up at the last minute because her intended victim - and I'm convinced she's got a whole list of men she's playing - fell through somehow and Jorge was next on the list. 

DaNicole is just ignorant/stupid beyond belief. I'm surprised she got out of Morocco alive, with or without her boytoy. I wouldn't advise letting her go to the grocery store unsupervised, let alone to another country with a culture not entirely favorable to Americans - to say the least.

She goes over there without the slightest idea of the cultural differences and clearly expects it to be exactly like the U.S. only with more camels. Walks around in a Muslim country in trashy clothes while hanging all over her boyfriend. Crazy, crazy, crazy, and beyond irresponsible. She's the poster girl for the Ugly American.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, vanillamountain said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the "secret" about Jorge that TLC keeps teasing is that he's really into domination and humiliation.

Oh gosh yes.  It all makes sense now!

1 hour ago, annewithaneee said:

After having to endure the stomach-churning power imbalance of Mark and Nikki last season, I'm here for Anfisa gleefully bleeding Jorge dry.

You and me both!

58 minutes ago, liammaam said:

Jorge is a fool, and he deserves every ounce of abuse this girl is going to heap on him.  Could he SAY the word crazy (all while wearing a sh*t-eating grin the whole time) any more than he did?  Lord.

Yup. Dude likes the drama. It's like she's soooo crazy because she's soooooo in love with him. But in actuality, she's just crazy. Lol

36 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I just want to FF to get to the part where the rubber lipped monster leaves nothing but tumbleweeds in all his bank accounts and nothing in his pockets but lint and marijuana stems. The only question for me is whether she leaves him in a motel bathroom ice bath with organs missing. 

Perfect. She is ruthless and I love it.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, vanillamountain said:

I think what's off about Matt is that he's 43 years old and his mom still calls him "sweet angel".   He seems like a total mama's boy.   She seems like a nice lady but I bet she still buys his underwear and he can't make a move without consulting her first. 

Nicole with her " it's exciting....and stuff" is definitely this season's Dani and I can't wait to watch. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10
49 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

And it is a HUGE imposition to have someone else care for your child for five weeks, aunt or no. No doubt the sister is making sacrifices in order to play temporary mom.

Something tells me that child probably spends a lot of time at her aunt's anyway.   That way the rest of the family knows the child is fed, clothed and cared for.   Because Mom is clearly too busy chasing her next internet boyfriend to actually be a mom.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Russ, I'm from America and I wouldn't want your stupid Nerf gun for my birthday either. That was just dumb.

Am I confused?  I thought the loser with the toy gun was on the Ever After show (and I have to ask, was I the only one who couldn't tell that the first show had ended?)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, liammaam said:

I'm surprised that Anfisa looks like that.  Girl definitely knows how to take a photo for her best angles/side... she's kind of the definition of a butterface.  Jorge is a fool, and he deserves every ounce of abuse this girl is going to heap on him.  Could he SAY the word crazy (all while wearing a sh*t-eating grin the whole time) any more than he did?  Lord.

Is that why you hacked my phone and cancelled my airline reservations to Russia?   So you could surprise me?  And why you said there was nothing to apologize for and that I should find another girlfriend?  You're SO crazy!

• Love 6

Why does Jorge remind me of a woman once named Georgia? I hope I am wrong....but I watched it twice.....he seems trans....and I have no issue with that since I have trans family. But I think that is his " secret"?

• Love 7

Matt from KY - first glance, ok he's a goober who rushes things, is way too close to his family etc.  But then... look at him..  He gets all 5 year old excited and animated and then, switch off, blank face, dead eyes. Maybe he has a temper? Could be. Maybe he's a lying sociopath? Possible.  I'd venture that despite all the Christian praying, he's a very kinky boy. Why is there a stripper pole in his house?  Could be a swinger.  Could be Captain Save a Ho.

Jorge, I'm cheering for Anfisa to wipe you out. I don't believe you own any of those cars. Probably one day leases. Maybe the secret is you still live at home and you are leveraged to the hilt.  And letting her have your passwords?  What's to stop her from posting Craig's list ads with your info selling pot (illegally) so you get busted?  Just cross her wrong and see.

Nicole still pathetic. Stupid. Lazy. Boring. I feel for the child.  When they showed her house, it looked like a housing project.

Chantel - I know gf doesn't have much money, going for her BS in Nursing at a community college (since when do they offer 4 year degrees?). But that apartment? Walk right into the bedroom?  Looks like a converted motel.

• Love 8

Umm ... what can I say about this show .....

First, I may be totally wrong but I have a wild guess that Azan is actually gay and dating his BFF that came to the airport and Nicole is his American "beard". OR, that TLC set up this whole situation and paid these people to play along. The way her mother and father drove her to the airport themselves to send their girl off to Morocco to meet a strange guy - No. He didnt know what her height was ?? Her profile didnt say that ? Lol. 

A lot of men who import mail order brides try to sell the idea that American women do not live up to their standards, when actually they probably just got rejected a lot. 

Nicole does seem very very childish for a 22 y/o mother. She talks exactly like a 15 year old .... I feel really bad for her, and the absolute last thing she needs to be doing at this point in her life is importing a husband. 5 weeks is a very very long time for a mother to spend away from her toddler to be with her boyfriend, just saying. 

Watching Chantel and Pedro, they are super cute together but I feel like this show is about to take a pornographic turn after they start making out. Pedro reminds of Nikki with how he was shocked with all the modern conveniences like hot water, idk if it seems opportunistic or not, like if they got together for a more comfortable life, who knows. 

I felt bad also for the Russian boy, with all the cameras bombarded on him while moving to a new country with new family and not understanding the language. :( And WHY does Matt talk about himself in the 3rd person ? I feel like I am watching the Andy Griffith Show and his mother is Aunt Bea and he is Goober. 

Edited by Matias130
forgot something
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Matias130 said:

Umm ... what can I say about this show .....

First, I may be totally wrong but I have a wild guess that Azan is actually gay and dating his BFF that came to the airport and Nicole is his American "beard". OR, that TLC set up this whole situation and paid these people to play along. The way her mother and father drove her to the airport themselves to send their girl off to Morocco to meet a strange guy - No. He didnt know what her height was ?? Her profile didnt say that ? Lol. 

A lot of men who import mail order brides try to sell the idea that American women do not live up to their standards, when actually they probably just got rejected a lot. 

Nicole does seem very very childish for a 22 y/o mother. She talks exactly like a 15 year old .... I feel really bad for her, and the absolute last thing she needs to be doing at this point in her life is importing a husband. 5 weeks is a very very long time for a mother to spend away from her toddler to be with her boyfriend, just saying. 

Watching Chantel and Pedro, they are super cute together but I feel like this show is about to take a pornographic turn after they start making out. Pedro reminds of Nikki with how he was shocked with all the modern conveniences like hot water, idk if it seems opportunistic or not, like if they got together for a more comfortable life, who knows. 

I felt bad also for the Russian boy, with all the cameras bombarded on him while moving to a new country with new family and not understanding the language. :( And WHY does Matt talk about himself in the 3rd person ? I feel like I am watching the Andy Griffith Show and his mother is Aunt Bea and he is Goober. 

This! I almost thought for s sec that they were holding hands..

• Love 1

islandgirl141, oh my gosh, all I could do was look at Chantal's frenemy and be amazed by her hair. It was limp, looked dirty and just gross.  My hair is fine, but I wear it short and it looks thicker. She was attractive except for that mess.

Jorge is a fool. I think Matt is terribly socially inept,  how did such with it people as Nicole's family raise such a dolt?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, autumnh said:

Why does Jorge remind me of a woman once named Georgia? I hope I am wrong....but I watched it twice.....he seems trans....and I have no issue with that since I have trans family. But I think that is his " secret"?

Autumnh, I actually thought the same thing that Jorge was born a woman.  I can't imagine what other kind of secret he could possibly have that would be worth mentioning.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, vanillamountain said:

my impression is that he's a momma's boy and frankly not masculine enough for my taste

• Love 4

I think Jorge and Nicole would make a better couple, but maybe I am just matching lazy, out of shape, desperate and dumb. 

Anfisa is scary and it's sad that he hasn't the self respect to see how she dislikes him.  But his feelings about women don't get him a lot of sympathy so maybe he deserves what he's going to get.  Azan can barely hide his disappointment in his woman.

I am hoping that Alla is just quiet and shy and not liking having the cameras around and she might actually like Mark and they MIGHT have a slim chance.

Chantal just is too young and naïve and I feel bad that this is not going to work out and she's going to regret looking like a fool for the world to see. I don't see a fairy tale ending she is dreaming of.  The lies don't even make sense.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, liammaam said:

But seriously?  I hope she crashes and burns in this relationship, because WHO THE HELL leaves their tiny child for five weeks to be with a man across the world?  

I'm going to say something mean.  Nicole never should have had that child.  Not only who leaves their child to be with a man across the world, but who brings a man across the world to live with she and her child, a man she met on the Internet?  I guess her babydaddy doesn't care because she met HIM on the Internet as well. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, vanillamountain said:

Is it wrong that I think Anfisa is kind of amazing? I love that she makes zero pretense about the fact that this is all a business arrangement to her. I laughed during the scene where she arrived at the airport, and she was like, "you carry the bags, and I'll carry the flowers." And then he asked her what she thought of his new car and she said, "I hate it."  I actually wouldn't be surprised if the "secret" about Jorge that TLC keeps teasing is that he's really into domination and humiliation.

Nicole . . . wow.  She seems like a sweet enough girl, but she's in over her head and Azan is clearly not that into her. You could tell by his body language and the expression on his face during the one-on-one interviews that he wasn't feeling it.

Nope it's not. I am in awe of her. She should run a course on how to be a bitch to a man and have him like it.  Seriously.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, lasandi said:

Autumnh, I actually thought the same thing that Jorge was born a woman.  I can't imagine what other kind of secret he could possibly have that would be worth mentioning.  

I, too, thought the same thing. During Jorge's segment I double checked his neck - no Adam's  Apple in sight. Unless it's buried under the fat rolls but I don't think so. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I'm going to say something mean.  Nicole never should have had that child.  Not only who leaves their child to be with a man across the world, but who brings a man across the world to live with she and her child, a man she met on the Internet?  I guess her babydaddy doesn't care because she met HIM on the Internet as well. 

I didn't see this mentioned in the episode 1 thread, but Nicole also admitted she was underage when she met her daughter's father online. She very clearly said that she had to wait until she turned 18 to go be with him. It sounds like maybe he wasn't too much older than her, but it does make me wonder what her parents are thinking that they're so laid back about her meeting other guys on the Internet.

3 hours ago, autumnh said:

This! I almost thought for s sec that they were holding hands..

They may well have been. That happens in some countries; not every society views physical contact between male friends in the same way that we do here in the U.S. (where holding hands is a sign of romantic/sexual attachment).

• Love 6
9 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I can't even with DaNicole. When you have a toddler, you don't get to just "follow your heart" anymore. The child's needs have to come before your own. And it is a HUGE imposition to have someone else care for your child for five weeks, aunt or no. No doubt the sister is making sacrifices in order to play temporary mom. I wonder what DaNicole would have done if she didn't have anyone to care for May.

8 hours ago, okerry said:

DaNicole is just ignorant/stupid beyond belief. I'm surprised she got out of Morocco alive, with or without her boytoy. I wouldn't advise letting her go to the grocery store unsupervised, let alone to another country with a culture not entirely favorable to Americans - to say the least.

I'm confused.  Is DaNicole a nickname?  Or her real name? 

• Love 2

Nicole seems like a sweet girl but Azan is really not that into her. Her two year old should come first. You don't leave a toddler for five weeks for any guy, especially one you don't even know, in a country where you don't understand the culture. And he couldn't tell when they face timed that she was a bigger girl?

Jorge is just as crazy as his crazy fiancé! These two deserve each other. 

I don't know yet about Alla. She seemed overwhelmed, but I guess I would have been too with his family all up in my face right away.

pedro better learn to speak English fast if he's going to have to defend himself to Chantels friends and family with this big lie she started about him being here to be a student. 

• Love 9

Did anyone else catch when Azan and his BFF re-met-up at the airport with Nicole that Azan kind of gestured with his hand toward Nicole, the BFF said something, and Azan said, "Yeah." And not a very enthusiastic "yeah", either. Like Azan said, "Well.....here she is. Would you get a load of that?" And the BFF said, "Oh man....you're up the creek now!" and Azan said, "Yeah. I know."Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

• Love 6

I'm curious as to which dumb American paid for Anfisa's butt implants and that new rack. Jorge, go ahead and spend every penny you've got. Then, one day when you wake up broke and alone, you might realize how stupid you are. Hey, how about working on improving yourself through excersize, diet, maybe a therapist or two. Then women who might actually be good for you would be interested in you for something besides your money. 

Nicole is another dumb Dani, but I actually feel sorry for Nicole. I don't think she has the mental capacity to truly live on her own, let alone fly halfway around the world alone. I also feel sorry, VERY sorry for her child.

Matt reminds me of a guy I knew who fell in love with every girl he dated. And since it was usually only one date -- since he'd call them constantly before their first date -- and I am betting this girl from Russia probably talked to him online more than once and he was smitten. I'm also thinking he might be lousy in bed. Just a vibe I'm getting.

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 9

Also, I'm confused by the story Matt told his family about meeting Alla. I was only half watching, maybe I misunderstood. But it sounded like he went to Kiev, met Alla, but he was still married to wife #3 at the time? He came home, it didn't work out with #3 and then he called Alla? Is that right?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Also, I'm confused by the story Matt told his family about meeting Alla. I was only half watching, maybe I misunderstood. But it sounded like he went to Kiev, met Alla, but he was still married to wife #3 at the time? He came home, it didn't work out with #3 and then he called Alla? Is that right?

I think that's what happened....yeah, you want to tell that story in front of your entire family.

• Love 7