Type keyword(s) to search

Watch Amber Discuss Her Upcoming Wedding In A Preview From Monday's Teen Mom Premiere

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

What's not embarrassing about Matt? The fact that he has all these kids and does nothing for them? The fact that he's in his forties and dresses like an emo teen? That he tried his moves on Jenelle Freaking Evans before realizing Amber was an easier target? Please, stop me if I get it right. 

Edited by geekamonggeeks
I repeated myself, repeated myself.
  • Love 3

Amber is the same trash she was 5 years ago. I cant wait until MTV pulls the plug on this batch. Farrah is clearly phoning it in for a check, Amber is delusional garbage who barely sees her kid, Maci is fake morality personified and Catelynn needs this to end so Tyler can finally leave due to lack of spotlight and she can move on with her life. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Amber is the same trash she was 5 years ago. I cant wait until MTV pulls the plug on this batch. Farrah is clearly phoning it in for a check, Amber is delusional garbage who barely sees her kid, Maci is fake morality personified and Catelynn needs this to end so Tyler can finally leave due to lack of spotlight and she can move on with her life. 

You've succinctly & impressively summed up the girls on this show. Bravo! 

• Love 2