Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Primetimer

It's Your Law & Order Drinking Game!

When Jack hears about a system failure of justice regarding veterans and deploys his Eyebrows of Justice in a brilliant summation that he was specifically ordered not to do--shotgun 1 can Bud Light (preferably while viewing companions stand around chanting "USA! USA! USA!")

When Jack actually manages to right said wrong without being thrown in jail by the Feds or getting the whole DA's office investigated-- same with entire 6-pack

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Do six shots of tequila in quick succession whenever an influential person threatens to destroy Jack's career for pursuing charges against their husband/wife/kids/dog.

If you see Jack indicting a dog, it's time to stop...

• Like 4

Episode-specific, but has remained one of my favorite wait for it moments o'er all these years: Stare balefully and take a shot of tequila as Jack cheerily offers Abbie a salad with low-cal dressing and she takes his ribs.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2016 at 3:35 AM, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Drink a glass of white wine every time Rodgers changes her hairstyle.

"Another glass of that and they can autopsy me..."

2 hours ago, GladysKravitz said:

Episode-specific, but has remained one of my favorite wait for it moments o'er all these years: Stare balefully and take a shot of tequila as Jack cheerily offers Abbie a salad with low-cal dressing and she takes his ribs.

"I burn it, I don't store it." <3

• Like 1