Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Help Me


wanderingstar
  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts

Quote

Tommy searches for who made the attempt on his life. Greg leans on Ruiz to give up the true "Ghost," while Angela does all she can to keep him away. Proctor informs Ghost he may have a new problem.

Spoiler

 

Boy, Ghost's security team sure is worth every penny!

RIP, Holly. Like Shawn before you, you were stupid till the end. And you never did develop an ability to read a room. There's a reason Tommy couldn't kill Ghost. He didn't want him dead. I'm surprised Tommy was the one to kill Holly, though. I was sure she would take a bullet when Lobos tried to kill him.

And looks like Ghost and Tommy are back together. Yay. They're my OTP for this show.

Lobos is ridiculous, but I can't help it - he cracks me up.

I wish Kanan would go away. He's almost as corny as Jamie and Angela.

Good episode for Omari. I thought his performance in this one was great.

 

 

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 4
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Boy, Ghost's security team sure is worth every penny!

RIP, Holly. Like Shawn before you, you were stupid till the end. And you never did develop an ability to read a room. There's a reason Tommy couldn't kill Ghost. He didn't want him dead. I'm surprised Tommy was the one to kill Holly, though. I was sure she would take a bullet when Lobos tried to kill him.

And looks like Ghost and Tommy are back together. Yay. They're my OTP for this show.

Lobos is ridiculous, but I can't help it - he cracks me up.

I wish Kanan would go away. He's almost as corny as Jamie and Angela.

Good episode for Omari. I thought his performance in this one was great.

Where'd you see this? Am I late?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
(edited)

Sorry - I watched it online this morning. Starz makes the episode available On Demand and on its website before it airs at 9:00 p.m. on Sundays. I should have spoiler tagged my post. I've done that now. My apologies.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Sorry - I watched it online this morning. Starz makes the episode available On Demand and on its website before it airs at 9:00 p.m. on Sundays. I should have spoiler tagged my post. I've done that now. My apologies.

Gillian, I just watched!!! Fucking awesome acting this episode!!! Bye Holly!!!!!!!!!!! That damn security team! Oooo weeeee! I am proud of janky ass Angela. I need Kanaan gone now.

  • Love 6
Link to comment

Yasssss. I'm going to consider Holly's death an early birthday present. Look at Gawd!

Angela's slowly starting to become about that life, I suppose. She has to learn fast that you can't be half a gangster (™ Jimmy Darmody). Either you're a mole or you go straight. 

Greg overplayed his hand. He should know by now that Angela is never down for long. He said before that he underestimated how good of a lawyer she is. Be smarter next time.

I sure hope Ghost upped his security team payment. Sheeeit, if there's ever a time to triple their money, it's when they're handy with the steel just before you get got. Obama needed those guys on his secret service detail. No one would've been climbing over gates.

  • Love 7
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Bye Holly!

Your stupidity got you killed. But it also reunited Ghost and Tommy and fixed what was wrong with them.

Which is why we can never say Holly didnt serve a purpose on the show. For whatever people think of her....she did a job.  Shawn still is just a dumb fuck who got killed ultimately over some pussy...or being a pussy.  Whatever.

3 hours ago, announcergirl said:

That sex scene though

I'm calling it: Angela gonna end up pregnant soon.  I mean, because really...damnn.

48 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Angela's slowly starting to become about that life, I suppose. She has to learn fast that you can't be half a gangster (™ Jimmy Darmody). Either you're a mole or you go straight. 

Greg overplayed his hand. He should know by now that Angela is never down for long. He said before that he underestimated how good of a lawyer she is. Be smarter next time.

Which is whhhyyyyyyyy I dont understand why the fuck Greg or that other dude in the office (the white guy) wasnt watching Angela like 2 pervs at the strip club, knowing good and got damn well Angela isnt above pulling stupid shit.  Greg especially, who knows pretty much the jist of what's going on shoulda known Angela was gonna try to meddle.

Angela is starting to be about that life, but she really is a c***.  The smug look she gave to Greg after Ruiz didnt snitch was just over the top.  Uggg she makes me soo sick sometimes.

I know this is tv and we're supposed to suspend our disbelief but how the hell did Tariq not hear or see anything.  I know he had his headphones in, but did his eyes stop working too?

But dammmmnnnn. Yay for security and employees not listening to you.  Ghost has got to break that man off a huge holiday bonus no?

Holly finally died and it wasnt even the most interesting thing that happened in the episode. Now the question is how and why will Tommy find out Holly was preggers.  I think its gonna be a situation where Tommy and James lie to Tasha about Holly's, ummm... whereabouts.  And Tasha is just gonna blurt it out.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Bye bitch!  Can't say she hasn't been asking for that shit since season 1.  Can the security team take out Angela next??

Oh Tommy.  Him sitting in the middle of the apartment with his arms wrapped around his legs was priceless.

Lobos and his crazy ass had me rolling. That motherfucker is insane.  When he grabbed the dude's hand and pulled it on his crotch, then started talking to dude''s crotch.....I almost fell off the couch. Hoping he gets to stuck around a bit longer despite the new plan to kill him.

Loved that Ruiz also called Angela a bruja, just like Nomar did all the time.  I was very confused, though, why all these prosecuters had so much access to constantly speak to Ruiz without his lawyer present.  The hell? Oh yeah, and Angela, be a bit more humble and discrete when your very illegal meddling pays off.  Ugh!  

  • Love 4
Link to comment

My one quibble is that I wanted Tommy to handle the situation with Holly like a boss. He needed to pull out a gun and blow her away. Instead, he accidentally kills her out of anger. Anyhoo, she's dead and Tommy and Ghost are back together. Two birds - one stone. I wish they would take out Kanan next. I kind of like Lobos. He's entertaining. Kanan, not so much. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

It would seem Mike's about ready to arrange for Lobo's death himself. I wish somebody would finally manage to kill that clown because AFAIC he's more than worn out his welcome.

Wonder why Riuz didn't rat out Angela? Seemed pretty clear she was working some kind of personal angle on Ghost's behalf. Maybe he's more afraid of Ghost than the  feds?

I'm glad Tommy killed that psycho but I wonder why she didn't tell him about the baby? He better hope her body is never found since killing a pregnant woman is probably a double homicide charge. At least he and James are back together now.

So is Kanan a zombie or something? What's it gonna take to kill that guy?

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Ok What is up with the Security team?

Who are they working for?  There is something very suspicious about them...

Also Once Tasha finds out that Holly put a hit on Ghost - she wont GAF about the baby.  I think it will eat at Tommy though.

So happy Ghost and Tommy are back together. 

This was a great episode!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

wow. this episode was everything.

definitely didn't expect holly to go out like that...by tommy at that.

that scene with kanan and dre where kanan is holding dre's daughter was intense. I wonder what will come of that??? will dre tell ghost that kanan is back?? whats gonna be ghost's reaction when he finds out kanan is back??

those Jamaicans were playin around, they had more than enough time to take ghost out but a great scene nonetheless. ghost owes the security team BIG time. im sure something will go down with them in a future episode. they know too much about ghost

my only issue with ghost as a whole is he's always brushing people off when they are trying to talk to him. always telling them to talk to him later smh. he probably could avoid some of his misfortunes if he jus take a few seconds to listen to what people have to say.

Edited by aarondk88
  • Love 10
Link to comment
2 hours ago, aarondk88 said:

my only issue with ghost as a whole is he's always brushing people off when they are trying to talk to him. always telling them to talk to him later smh. he probably could avoid some of his misfortunes if he jus take a few seconds to listen to what people have to say.

That bothers me too!

  • Love 6
Link to comment
17 hours ago, announcergirl said:

That sex scene though

Omari Hardwick has a beautiful ass. I liked the song that was playing during that scene and looked it up - it's called "Indulge" by an artist named Jones.

I'm glad Holly is dead but I didn't think she'd go out like that! Tommy really is batshit crazy. And with a mother like that, he never stood a chance. Po' thang. It was a little weird to me that Holly stuck around and kept yelling at him after she kneed him to get his hands off her throat because if he'd do it once he'd do it again, but whatever, she dead.

If I'm that security, I'm asking for at LEAST a 300% raise. Matter fact, fuck asking - I shouldn't even have to say shit, you should just throw money at me.

1 minute ago, aarondk88 said:

also, why was angela so excited when ghost pulled out those separation papers???? she acted like they were divorce papers lol

It may be that New York State you have to be separated for a year before you can file for divorce, so this would be a first step (which Angela would know, as an attorney). 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, aarondk88 said:

ahh that makes sense. but with a year wait I still don't see why she was that excited.

It shows some forward movement. Anyone can talk about leaving a spouse but actually doing it is something else. And if the law says a year (I don't know if it does; I just know that there are some states with that law), there's nothing they can do about that; they'll continue to be together throughout that year and then either James or Tasha will file for divorce (best case scenario). Divorce can take years to finalize but you can't finalize anything until you get the process started, which James appears to be doing.

Speaking of time, how much time has passed? How long have Angela and James actually been involved? I feel like not much.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Bye bitch!  Can't say she hasn't been asking for that shit since season 1.  Can the security team take out Angela next??

Oh Tommy.  Him sitting in the middle of the apartment with his arms wrapped around his legs was priceless.

Lobos and his crazy ass had me rolling. That motherfucker is insane.  When he grabbed the dude's hand and pulled it on his crotch, then started talking to dude''s crotch.....I almost fell off the couch. Hoping he gets to stuck around a bit longer despite the new plan to kill him.

Loved that Ruiz also called Angela a bruja, just like Nomar did all the time.  I was very confused, though, why all these prosecuters had so much access to constantly speak to Ruiz without his lawyer present.  The hell? Oh yeah, and Angela, be a bit more humble and discrete when your very illegal meddling pays off.  Ugh!  

Love your post.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, MV713 said:

a month?  seems like this whole series has been a very short time - and its always winter!  Tasha always wears turtleneck sweaters.

When Tasha came on screen to talk to Tariq I groaned because here she was in yet another damn turtleneck! 

I spent the entire episode thinking it was going to be curtains for Tariq. He got so much screen time I figured the Jamaicans would accidentally end up taking him out! But lo and behold this mysterious security team that I totally forgot about showed up just in the nick of time with some heavy artillery. What the hell kind of security team is this?! LOL. That can't be standard issue guns and shit. (Says the woman who knows nothing about guns)

Can I say that I love that Ghost's idea of spending quality time with his son is to bring him to Truth and dump him off on the gangbanger turned assistant? Ghost is seriously the worst. He's shit in all his relationships, except for the one with Tommy.  And I love that the show highlights how out of place Ghost is when he's not with Tommy. He's proven to be a shitty father, husband and boyfriend but his love and devotion for Tommy is undying.

So....I have mixed feelings about Holly. I hated her but I also hate that Tommy was the one to kill her. Especially like that. Oh well!  I wonder how they will explain her absence to Tasha?

I HATED Angela's smug look to Greg after Ruiz decided not to snitch. That look alone makes me want to see her really get caught up and face some type of professional repercussions for her involvement with Ghost. I guess now she will experience what its like to be the mistress when Ghost starts creeping around with Tommy.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I am FINALLY caught up, I started watching the series 10 days ago. 

1. ghost and Tommy are back together- YAY!

2. Holly is dead- YAY!

3. Angela is still a holier than thou hypocrite. I hope Greg takes her down. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Omari Hardwick has a beautiful ass. I liked the song that was playing during that scene and looked it up - it's called "Indulge" by an artist named Jones.

Oh my gawd, that ass!  How could I forget about that beautifulness!  The camera certainly did not linger on it long enough for my tastes.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

I thought any minute they were going to pan to the babysitter ...

But didn't Holly play the heck out of her role? 

I too thought Kanaan had shot the girl's mother and was lying in wait for Andre. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, kylies-lips said:

Can I say that I love that Ghost's idea of spending quality time with his son is to bring him to Truth and dump him off on the gangbanger turned assistant? Ghost is seriously the worst. He's shit in all his relationships, except for the one with Tommy.  And I love that the show highlights how out of place Ghost is when he's not with Tommy. He's proven to be a shitty father, husband and boyfriend but his love and devotion for Tommy is undying.

So....I have mixed feelings about Holly. I hated her but I also hate that Tommy was the one to kill her. Especially like that. Oh well!  I wonder how they will explain her absence to Tasha?

I HATED Angela's smug look to Greg after Ruiz decided not to snitch. That look alone makes me want to see her really get caught up and face some type of professional repercussions for her involvement with Ghost. I guess now she will experience what its like to be the mistress when Ghost starts creeping around with Tommy.

I can honestly say that the characters I like the least are/were: Ghost, Angela and Holly.  If the three as much as I hated Holly and am glad that she is gone, she was basically a dumb hood rat trying to get a come up and it was clear that at some point she would wind up dead, or worse than dead. Ghost on the other hand is a complete and total degenerate (and not because he is a drug kingpin, as strange as that sounds).  His treatment of Tasha, his kids and even Tommy continue to make me wonder where this loyalty to him comes from.  Having said that, Angela is the worst of the three.  For someone who is educated and supposed to be from a good family, and who treats the world as if her ish doesn't stink, she is little more than an immoral gutter-rat. She has no problem screwing married men, and she deliberately set out to destroy a co-worker to protect her dirty and criminal secrets.  She is IMO the worst character on the show, and my great wish is for the series to end with Ghist and Angela completely destroyed.  I want Tommy and Tasha to walk away free and clear.  

As another poster noted, I would have preferred for Tommy to have killed Holly intentionally because of her move to kill Ghost, rather than the clusterf**k we witnessed, but I think the point was to highlight just how off the rails Tommy has been since the break from Ghost.  Heck, when his self-serving, drug-addicted mother is sensible enough to realize that the split from Ghost was a mistake, the forces of the universe have to be trying to tell you something.

  • Love 6
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

I can honestly say that the characters I like the least are/were: Ghost, Angela and Holly.  If the three as much as I hated Holly and am glad that she is gone, she was basically a dumb hood rat trying to get a come up and it was clear that at some point she would wind up dead, or worse than dead. Ghost on the other hand is a complete and total degenerate (and not because he is a drug kingpin, as strange as that sounds).  His treatment of Tasha, his kids and even Tommy continue to make me wonder where this loyalty to him comes from.  Having said that, Angela is the worst of the three.  For someone who is educated and supposed to be from a good family, and who treats the world as if her ish doesn't stink, she is little more than an immoral gutter-rat. She has no problem screwing married men, and she deliberately set out to destroy a co-worker to protect her dirty and criminal secrets.  She is IMO the worst character on the show, and my great wish is for the series to end with Ghist and Angela completely destroyed.  I want Tommy and Tasha to walk away free and clear.  

As another poster noted, I would have preferred for Tommy to have killed Holly intentionally because of her move to kill Ghost, rather than the clusterf**k we witnessed, but I think the point was to highlight just how off the rails Tommy has been since the break from Ghost.  Heck, when his self-serving, drug-addicted mother is sensible enough to realize that the split from Ghost was a mistake, the forces of the universe have to be trying to tell you something.

I like Ghost a little better than Angela and here's why: Angela lost me after what she did to Greg. GREG seems to be the only character doing his job and isn't crooked. After things ended with Angela he acted like a professional and a gentleman and just focused on his work. She had him suspended from his job for sexual harassment- wtf!!! At least with Ghost everyone he was screwing over was "in the life" and thus "fair game". Angela treating Greg the way she did us punishing upstanding people to protect her own ideals of Ghost. 

  • Love 7
Link to comment

I 'm loving everyone's take on the episode.  And it has been the best one yet. 

When I saw Kanan holding Dre's (adorable) daughter I was like where is her mother?! and when Kanan said her mom said he can watch her til Dre got there, I was like what kind of mother is that?! to let some man watch your daughter, ALONE!!  The look of sheer panic, fear and dread on Dre's face while Kanan holding his daughter was imo amazing acting. 

I too find Ghost dismissive of everyone when they need to speak to him, but I can image someone so busy cant give everyone the time they need when they deem they need it however, it's annoying and rude.

I got teary eyed when Tariq hugged his father and wouldn't let go.  It was such an awwww moment. 

I seem to be the only one that was happy when Angela one upped Greg despite that I cant stand Angela.   Although Greg has every right to want to take down Angela for what she did to him, it doesn't seem like that is his motive behind taking her down.  IMO it seems like he is butt-hurt that she chose Ghost over him. Yea, she almost got him fired but before that he was following her and would get all in his feelings because she broke up with him and was with another guy who happened to be Ghost a major person in the case they were investigating.  Greg is seeking revenge and like I said I get it, but its not because she almost got him fired, its because she broke up with him for Ghost.  And as much as dislike Angela she is going to do whatever it takes to keep that good dick that is Ghost hers forevaaaaa!!!so she will always be one step ahead of Greg.

And yes to Holly being gone!!  She tried to keep Tommy and Ghost apart but in an ironic turn of events it was her death that brought them back together.  Her speech before getting killed saying that Tommy's relationship with Ghost was not normal and she wanted him to love her that way (or whatever she was saying) was sad.  Some people don't understand close friendships.  I believe you can really have a soul mate in a best friend they become your other half. Some people think its crazy but its not.  My now ex best friend and I had a close relationship to where she would text or call me and say do WE like this (insert a random thing) and I would say no WE don't and she would be like yea didn't think so.  Us not speaking anymore still hurts and its almost a year later.  But anyhoo.... I'm glad that Ghost and Tommy are back together.

I'm not for Angela and Ghost.  I think they are moving way too fast.  I'm not sure how much time is supposed to have passed in real time but it does come across like only a few months to get with Angela and leave your entire family for her. 

And to say it again this was an awesome episode.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Zeebreezy said:

I 'm loving everyone's take on the episode.  And it has been the best one yet. 

When I saw Kanan holding Dre's (adorable) daughter I was like where is her mother?! and when Kanan said her mom said he can watch her til Dre got there, I was like what kind of mother is that?! to let some man watch your daughter, ALONE!!  The look of sheer panic, fear and dread on Dre's face while Kanan holding his daughter was imo amazing acting. 

I too find Ghost dismissive of everyone when they need to speak to him, but I can image someone so busy cant give everyone the time they need when they deem they need it however, it's annoying and rude.

I got teary eyed when Tariq hugged his father and wouldn't let go.  It was such an awwww moment. 

I seem to be the only one that was happy when Angela one upped Greg despite that I cant stand Angela.   Although Greg has every right to want to take down Angela for what she did to him, it doesn't seem like that is his motive behind taking her down.  IMO it seems like he is butt-hurt that she chose Ghost over him. Yea, she almost got him fired but before that he was following her and would get all in his feelings because she broke up with him and was with another guy who happened to be Ghost a major person in the case they were investigating.  Greg is seeking revenge and like I said I get it, but its not because she almost got him fired, its because she broke up with him for Ghost.  And as much as dislike Angela she is going to do whatever it takes to keep that good dick that is Ghost hers forevaaaaa!!!so she will always be one step ahead of Greg.

And yes to Holly being gone!!  She tried to keep Tommy and Ghost apart but in an ironic turn of events it was her death that brought them back together.  Her speech before getting killed saying that Tommy's relationship with Ghost was not normal and she wanted him to love her that way (or whatever she was saying) was sad.  Some people don't understand close friendships.  I believe you can really have a soul mate in a best friend they become your other half. Some people think its crazy but its not.  My now ex best friend and I had a close relationship to where she would text or call me and say do WE like this (insert a random thing) and I would say no WE don't and she would be like yea didn't think so.  Us not speaking anymore still hurts and its almost a year later.  But anyhoo.... I'm glad that Ghost and Tommy are back together.

I'm not for Angela and Ghost.  I think they are moving way too fast.  I'm not sure how much time is supposed to have passed in real time but it does come across like only a few months to get with Angela and leave your entire family for her. 

And to say it again this was an awesome episode.

I def think Greg is hurt that Angela dumped him for another man, that's a very human emotion. But to me Greg is still an upstanding guy because it wasn't until Angela threw him under the damn bus to save HER crooked boyfriend he had any grudge against her. In Greg's mind Angela should be a lawyer first and a girlfriend second. Protecting Ghost and his dealings with the likes of Lobos while also throwing a co-worker (him) under the bus when he was always professional with her is an extra stab in the gut. In his mind she's sacrificing the good guys to help the bad guys cause she is one of them now. I think Greg could be the loose piece in this entire puzzle. Angela is naive if she thinks Ghost is dead, and she doesn't really want him to be IMO. 

  • Love 7
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I def think Greg is hurt that Angela dumped him for another man, that's a very human emotion. But to me Greg is still an upstanding guy because it wasn't until Angela threw him under the damn bus to save HER crooked boyfriend he had any grudge against her. In Greg's mind Angela should be a lawyer first and a girlfriend second. Protecting Ghost and his dealings with the likes of Lobos while also throwing a co-worker (him) under the bus when he was always professional with her is an extra stab in the gut. In his mind she's sacrificing the good guys to help the bad guys cause she is one of them now. I think Greg could be the loose piece in this entire puzzle. Angela is naive if she thinks Ghost is dead, and she doesn't really want him to be IMO. 

I disagree.  I remember Greg being nice to her when he didn't realize she was seeing someone else.  As soon as he saw Angela with Ghost his mind switched and he became a man scorned and then began stalking her.  It came across to me that in his mind he saw it as the ability to kill two birds with one stone.  Get Ghost, a piece of the puzzle in their case and Angela and Ghost will break up. 

I can see how you see it from your perspective but I don't see Greg's main objective in locking Ghost up is to get a major drug kingpin off the street its just a bonus to hurt Angela the way she hurt him.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Zeebreezy said:

I 'm loving everyone's take on the episode.  And it has been the best one yet. 

When I saw Kanan holding Dre's (adorable) daughter I was like where is her mother?! and when Kanan said her mom said he can watch her til Dre got there, I was like what kind of mother is that?! to let some man watch your daughter, ALONE!!  The look of sheer panic, fear and dread on Dre's face while Kanan holding his daughter was imo amazing acting. 

I too find Ghost dismissive of everyone when they need to speak to him, but I can image someone so busy cant give everyone the time they need when they deem they need it however, it's annoying and rude.

I got teary eyed when Tariq hugged his father and wouldn't let go.  It was such an awwww moment. 

I seem to be the only one that was happy when Angela one upped Greg despite that I cant stand Angela.   Although Greg has every right to want to take down Angela for what she did to him, it doesn't seem like that is his motive behind taking her down.  IMO it seems like he is butt-hurt that she chose Ghost over him. Yea, she almost got him fired but before that he was following her and would get all in his feelings because she broke up with him and was with another guy who happened to be Ghost a major person in the case they were investigating.  Greg is seeking revenge and like I said I get it, but its not because she almost got him fired, its because she broke up with him for Ghost.  And as much as dislike Angela she is going to do whatever it takes to keep that good dick that is Ghost hers forevaaaaa!!!so she will always be one step ahead of Greg.

And yes to Holly being gone!!  She tried to keep Tommy and Ghost apart but in an ironic turn of events it was her death that brought them back together.  Her speech before getting killed saying that Tommy's relationship with Ghost was not normal and she wanted him to love her that way (or whatever she was saying) was sad.  Some people don't understand close friendships.  I believe you can really have a soul mate in a best friend they become your other half. Some people think its crazy but its not.  My now ex best friend and I had a close relationship to where she would text or call me and say do WE like this (insert a random thing) and I would say no WE don't and she would be like yea didn't think so.  Us not speaking anymore still hurts and its almost a year later.  But anyhoo.... I'm glad that Ghost and Tommy are back together.

I'm not for Angela and Ghost.  I think they are moving way too fast.  I'm not sure how much time is supposed to have passed in real time but it does come across like only a few months to get with Angela and leave your entire family for her. 

And to say it again this was an awesome episode.

Forget the show, what happened to make y'all not talk for a year?

 

By the way, if the identity of ghost is such a secret, why do they not call him Jamey at home? That kinda irks me.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Forget the show, what happened to make y'all not talk for a year?

 

By the way, if the identity of ghost is such a secret, why do they not call him Jamey at home? That kinda irks me.

That has bugged me from the very beginning. Tasha always calling him Ghost.  Why would she call her husband by his street name? In the house? With the kids? Not Honey, Baby, Schmoopie? Anything. 

 

And yes ZeeBreezy, why aren't you and your gf talking!  I know I had to cut off my Ace when she said some slick shit to me about my infertility. I had to let her go or risk shanking her ass in Ruby Tuesdays.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

That has bugged me from the very beginning. Tasha always calling him Ghost.  Why would she call her husband by his street name? In the house? With the kids? Not Honey, Baby, Schmoopie? Anything. 

 

And yes ZeeBreezy, why aren't you and your gf talking!  I know I had to cut off my Ace when she said some slick shit to me about my infertility. I had to let her go or risk shanking her ass in Ruby Tuesdays.

Smoopie, lol...

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Brooklynista- Heeeey fellow Brooklyn Girl!!! and announcergirl How you doin?! to sum it up bff's for 7 years and the whole time the chick was jealous.  And trust I never like to use that word loosely but when I tell people situations in our friendship that's the term they used.  examples of this.  she got pregnant first I was soooo happy for her because she was told she wouldn't be able to conceive naturally.  So when I got pregnant 5 months the heffa never congratulated me. was just like oh when is your first doctors appointment going to be.   When I had daughter, I'm not gonna lie, my baby was/is gorgeous.  I swear im not biased.  I still stare at my daughter like that's MY child damn!!!  She STILL gets stopped  in the street or everywhere we go just to be told how beautiful she is and she is now 4.  I love her daughter, sweetest child ever but..... and I would call her daughter beautiful, cutie, pretty to build up these little girls self esteem cus they all need that, but she would never say anything complimentary to my child EVER!!! or me for that matter. I did a test one day. I sent a pic of my daughter and said doesn't Z look cute in this pic and she responded that hat is cute.  Bitch, I laid the foundation all you had to say was yes but you couldn't even do that.   But the kicker is she would lowkey copy off everything I bought my daughter and myself.  Spend an entire day or weekend with me and my child not say oh I like that or that's cute but the next time I see her , either she or her daughter would have the same belt, shoes, coat, outfit, pocketbook and not mention that she bought it.  so I ignored it at first but after a while im like Z has that coat, shoes, outfit etc and she would be like oh does she??!! bitch you know good and damn well she does!!  I know it seems petty but it drove me crazy. cus im like maybe she didn't notice it and just HAPPENED to buy the exact same coat in the same color, or leopard print belt or bathing suit or Gucci bag, sunglasses, sandals, I can go on and on.  Also, not to mention her trying to sabotage my last relationship, not being supportive and just all around sour puss.  I would pick her up, drop her off, do things for her when it came to her job, apply to new jobs on her behalf, stop what im doing at work damn near everyday when she would call crying to cheer her up, talk her off the ledge of her breakdowns (very stressful work environment) and then one day I got into with my boss and was very upset and this chick was responded OH so what are you going to have for lunch today? I'm getting popeyes.  So I realized a true friendship isn't like this and walked away.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 8/14/2016 at 10:52 PM, FuriousStyles said:

Angela is starting to be about that life, but she really is a c***.  The smug look she gave to Greg after Ruiz didnt snitch was just over the top.

No, that would have been Holly (being a smug c***).  I hated that bitch from the moment she showed up and have been hoping that someone...ANYONE...would off that skanky thing. So, kudos to Tommy, although I would have preferred a bullet between the eyes.  She was always scheming, trying to be a player with her low rent ass, and had no idea who she was messing with or how complex the relationships between the crew were/are.  Ghost and Tommy are homies for life.  She may have gotten Tommy to back her dumb ass up when she stole Tasha's earrings, but no way was he going to be cool with a hit on Ghost. Even if she had been successful, did she really think she was going to get away with that unscathed?  I'm thinking Tasha alone would have gone medieval on her ass.  Holly bet on magic pussy and lost big time.  What a fucking moron. Good riddance to stinking trailer trash.

Agree that Ghost's security team was right on time. Yes, extra money in the form of a bonus or fee is definitely deserved.

The next fucker that needs to go is Kanan. Welcome worn out.  He's like a rabid animal and he's ugly.  I could do with more Julio screen time, though.

Edited by taurusrose
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...