Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Lorelai and Rory and the People They Love

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, readster said:

Right and they kept doing it over, and over, and over and hell even in the "rich society" praised Chris while Lorelai was basically blamed for everything going wrong in his and was just a "screw up" no matter how much success she had or did. Even in the final episode of the Revival when Rory said things to Christopher, which were like needed to be told over 30 years ago. He still acts like he was the victim and Rory just basically walks out going: "My father is the biggest asshole around and will never feel anything and everyone who gave him excuses are now dead. So FU!"

AS-P's hard on for Sutliffe never lead to any "great stories" with Christopher and they were just really stupid writing and was a waste of the actor's talent over the course of the series. While the creative teams wanted to constantly praise how great of a character Christopher was, he was probably the most wasted, hated character next to Kirk and Taylor.

No, they never did. They gave him terrible stories and most of the time the same ones. Christopher says he wants to be more in Rory's live in season one. That never happens. He repeats the same thing in season four when his father's dying and how he wants to fix it. That never happens. There are even a very few times that Rory is actually mad at her dad. About the whole Sherry and baby thing and him breaking his promise. But then completely drop it. And a few episodes later Rory just says everything's fixed. The same thing happens in season five Rory's mad at Christopher over his part in Luke and Lorelai split. But once again its dropped. An episode or two later he sent an email explaining everything and it was fixed. What? First of all their dropping stories could actually be interesting. And second of all it all just gets dropped. How does it just get fixed? Its really infuriating how he gets praised by Emily and Richard for doing absolutely nothing. And how Rory and Lorelai just let things go. Its one of the reasons I love Luke going off on him at the renewal reception because its something we never get to see. Although Rory and Lorelai should both have gone off on them at the same time. Especially Rory. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

An episode or two later he sent an email explaining everything and it was fixed. What? First of all their dropping stories could actually be interesting. And second of all it all just gets dropped. How does it just get fixed? Its really infuriating how he gets praised by Emily and Richard for doing absolutely nothing. And how Rory and Lorelai just let things go. Its one of the reasons I love Luke going off on him at the renewal reception because its something we never get to see. Although Rory and Lorelai should both have gone off on them at the same time. Especially Rory. 

Right, it was just dropped or everyone just acted like Christopher was good as gold for doing NOTHING! Like I said this was more on AS-P and her husband just loving Suttlif as an actor and seem to just want him to be a "lovable guy" when he was wasn't and how everyone, but the Gilmores saw he was an asshole that everyone let get away with everything short of murder. Then they reversed that with Jess, sure they had it where Luke yelled at him and put him in his place. However, everyone saw him as a jerk who blamed everyone for his problems, but himself, but Rory was all: "Oh he is really sweet." Yet, he wouldn't take an responsibility for himself until they brought in Jimmy and he realized his life was pretty good.

The difference is, they wrote Jess to finally grow up, Chris was still running around like he was 16 and: "Everyone thinks I'm awesome!"

• Love 7
21 hours ago, readster said:

AS-P's hard on for Sutliffe never lead to any "great stories" with Christopher and they were just really stupid writing and was a waste of the actor's talent over the course of the series. While the creative teams wanted to constantly praise how great of a character Christopher was, he was probably the most wasted, hated character next to Kirk and Taylor.

I think they had the marriage penciled in during the early seasons. Lorelai sure seemed ready to jump in.

Christopher drops in, is a financial deadbeat and clearly focuses on Lorelai instead of his daughter. How does Lorelai react? She lets herself get drunk and sleeps with him.

She calls him from her bachelorette party and plays sexy bimbo. 
She's ready again at the debutante ball.
She does the "I'm so glad I'm over you" thing when Sherry enters the picture. 
She falls for Christopher's story about his relationship breaking up (shades of Rory/Dean!) and even lets everyone know they are together.

Christopher falls off the face of the earth and suddenly Luke is a prospect for a partner.

It makes me wonder a little if the wildly implausible Nicole/Luke marriage was the substitute for the originally expected Lorelai/Christopher hookup in the season 3 timeframe.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, junienmomo said:

Christopher falls off the face of the earth and suddenly Luke is a prospect for a partner.

It makes me wonder a little if the wildly implausible Nicole/Luke marriage was the substitute for the originally expected Lorelai/Christopher hookup in the season 3 timeframe.

Plus, the timing of Luke/Nicole and Christopher leaving times up when Sutcliff was on the ABC Show; "I'm with Her" that gandered good enough ratings to get a full season and then dropped big time when they switched the time around. If the show would have gotten a 2nd season, which it almost did. You wonder what AS-P would have done without her Christopher. 

• Love 2

Watching the breakup part 2 when lane and Rory are at the party and just paying attention to the Words to the music  for the first time .... I’m giving you the longing look everyday I write the book repeated over and over lol Good God I mean I get why they stick with the chorus but woof 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I was just watching The Third Lorelai. Why, oh why can't Emily see that the way Trix treats her is identical to the way she treats Lorelai?

I so wish she had. Its hard to watch her get treated like crap and feel sorry for because she does the exact same thing to Lorelai but never has a realization.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, andromeda331 said:

I so wish she had. Its hard to watch her get treated like crap and feel sorry for because she does the exact same thing to Lorelai but never has a realization.

Including to the point Trix wrote a letter to Richard telling him to call off the wedding. Look what Emily did and continued to. I mean, that is not only calling the kettle black, that's jumping into the same kettle and going: "I'll burn people better than you ever COULD!"

• Love 3
12 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I was just watching The Third Lorelai. Why, oh why can't Emily see that the way Trix treats her is identical to the way she treats Lorelai?

Richard, and I presume his father, played his own part. 
We don't know how badly Pennilyn Lott was treated when Emily "stole" him, but she and Richard kept up their friendship for decades. 
He also regularly didn't communicate to Emily news from Trix, not even important stuff like Trix coming to visit. 

• Love 4

So, some funny things.....  On season 3 I recently saw the dinner with the Harvard graduate that Rory and Lorelai attend.  That family is a strange one, lol.  And yesterday I watched the episode where Lorelai goes out with Peyton, a son of a friend of Emily's.  I lol when Richard calls and says, I am headed to the golf course, and we will discuss our action plan after I see what damage has been done (because Lorelai doesn't want to go out with him again).  It was just funny to see how involved both Emily and Richard were due to a simple date.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, alexa said:

So, some funny things.....  On season 3 I recently saw the dinner with the Harvard graduate that Rory and Lorelai attend.  That family is a strange one, lol.  And yesterday I watched the episode where Lorelai goes out with Peyton, a son of a friend of Emily's.  I lol when Richard calls and says, I am headed to the golf course, and we will discuss our action plan after I see what damage has been done (because Lorelai doesn't want to go out with him again).  It was just funny to see how involved both Emily and Richard were due to a simple date.  

Yes, and we got the other daughter trying to do her own thing. Yet the parents were: "We don't talk about her?" Yet they have her living fine at home, she is apparently paying her way with working three jobs, ect. Yet, oh no, she is the black sheep. She doesn't want to go to college and be a good obideant robot. Of course, even when Rory meets her, she is also: "What is wrong with you?" kind of looks. Plus, really Richard and Emily thought they just made this family's lives just horrible by meeting them? I mean, says so much about Emily and Richard thinking that Lorelai and possibly Rory just made this family's life horrible. Lorelai was as professional as we all saw her.

Of course, they needed a punchline.

• Love 2
On 4/28/2020 at 1:31 PM, andromeda331 said:

Nope not at all. I know I mention this a lot. But I always hoped that Lorelai sent them a copy of Rory's acceptance letter to Princeton with some comment about it not being good enough for a Gilmore or Rory. Its petty I know. But they deserve it.

If it was Straub's father I wonder if he hated Straub and left the money to Christopher to piss him off. That certainly would. I hated that Francine had no problem babysitting Gigi but wouldn't even acknowledge Rory. That's something I really wish Rory had brought up or felt some sort of anger about towards Francine or even towards Christopher who seemed to have no problem with it. Then again most of the time Christopher forgot about Rory so maybe he gets that part from his mother.

They really weren't. They loved Rory because she was the "good" granddaughter who mostly went along with everything. She had the debutante for Emily. She seemed to enjoy the country club and events. She went to Chilton and plans to go to Harvard but ended up choosing Yale. Richard could talk with her about books and things. Had Rory been any different they really wouldn't have. If Rory had other interests besides books would Richard have bother to get to know her? If Rory decided none of the stuff interested her would they have still have cared? No. They wanted Lorelai to be the obedient little robot child even as an adult in her thirties they were still trying to change her into what they wanted her to be. They wanted Christopher because he had the right breeding which was the look they wanted. When it looked like Lorelai and Luke might end up getting married Richard tried to "fix" him so he'd be presentable nothing else mattered. Emily of course worked on breaking them up. When Rory redated Dean they tried to fix that by having that stupid Yale boy party. Look at how they treats Lorelai at the terrible dinner that Logan comes. Because they don't need her anymore. They got the "perfect" couple they want. 

It was great when the show acknowledged early on that Richard and Emily liked Rory more and Lorelei resented it, acting like a jealous sibling! She of course she admitted that it was good they got along. 

• Love 2
On 4/28/2020 at 1:31 PM, andromeda331 said:

Nope not at all. I know I mention this a lot. But I always hoped that Lorelai sent them a copy of Rory's acceptance letter to Princeton with some comment about it not being good enough for a Gilmore or Rory. Its petty I know. But they deserve it.

If it was Straub's father I wonder if he hated Straub and left the money to Christopher to piss him off. That certainly would. I hated that Francine had no problem babysitting Gigi but wouldn't even acknowledge Rory. That's something I really wish Rory had brought up or felt some sort of anger about towards Francine or even towards Christopher who seemed to have no problem with it. Then again most of the time Christopher forgot about Rory so maybe he gets that part from his mother.

They really weren't. They loved Rory because she was the "good" granddaughter who mostly went along with everything. She had the debutante for Emily. She seemed to enjoy the country club and events. She went to Chilton and plans to go to Harvard but ended up choosing Yale. Richard could talk with her about books and things. Had Rory been any different they really wouldn't have. If Rory had other interests besides books would Richard have bother to get to know her? If Rory decided none of the stuff interested her would they have still have cared? No. They wanted Lorelai to be the obedient little robot child even as an adult in her thirties they were still trying to change her into what they wanted her to be. They wanted Christopher because he had the right breeding which was the look they wanted. When it looked like Lorelai and Luke might end up getting married Richard tried to "fix" him so he'd be presentable nothing else mattered. Emily of course worked on breaking them up. When Rory redated Dean they tried to fix that by having that stupid Yale boy party. Look at how they treats Lorelai at the terrible dinner that Logan comes. Because they don't need her anymore. They got the "perfect" couple they want. 

Ugh, sorry for the double post. I thought the first one didn't load. Anyway I'll just add:

When I first saw the actor playing Christopher I was blown away by the resemblance between him and Alexis. The same eyes.

Also funny that Mama Kim did replace Lane with a "perfect" daughter!

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 1
On 4/30/2020 at 9:00 AM, VCRTracking said:

Ugh, sorry for the double post. I thought the first one didn't load. Anyway I'll just add:

When I first saw the actor playing Christopher I was blown away by the resemblance between him and Alexis. The same eyes.

Also funny that Mama Kim did replace Lane with a "perfect" daughter!

Not for very long. Lane saw to that. BTW, did you guys know that UPTV is having a GG Mother's Day marathon today and tomorrow?

It’s a marathon in that they are showing episodes continuing in order from the weekday episodes. These are not special Mother’s Day episodes. BUT, there are Mother’s Day inserts from Keiko Agena and Emily Kuroda.

• Love 1
Just now, chitowngirl said:

It’s a marathon in that they are showing episodes continuing in order from the weekday episodes. These are not special Mother’s Day episodes. BUT, there are Mother’s Day inserts from Keiko Agena and Emily Kuroda.

Right.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:59 PM, junienmomo said:

I think they had the marriage penciled in during the early seasons. Lorelai sure seemed ready to jump in.

Christopher drops in, is a financial deadbeat and clearly focuses on Lorelai instead of his daughter. How does Lorelai react? She lets herself get drunk and sleeps with him.

She calls him from her bachelorette party and plays sexy bimbo. 
She's ready again at the debutante ball.
She does the "I'm so glad I'm over you" thing when Sherry enters the picture. 
She falls for Christopher's story about his relationship breaking up (shades of Rory/Dean!) and even lets everyone know they are together.

Do you think if DS was available for the duration of GG that she would have ever paired Luke and Lorelai?

7 minutes ago, FictionLover said:

I thought that as well until I learned that SP was only suppose to be a guest on the pilot. 

But the way he looked at her and the way she looked at him? Was that just accidental chemistry? And if he was supposed to be a guest, do you know why they changed their mind?

• Love 1
Just now, peacheslatour said:

But the way he looked at her and the way she looked at him? Was that just accidental chemistry? And if he was supposed to be a guest, do you know why they changed their mind?

SP said they offered him a few more episodes after the pilot but he held out for a longer commitment so he a got a regular gig.

• Useful 2

I do remember Luke's character was originally suppose to be a woman until TPTB intervened and said there were too many women. So she was changed to a he. SP said he had he known that he'd gone into play the role different. I guess more feminine or something. One of the few times TPTB intervening was a good thing! 

20 hours ago, FictionLover said:

Do you think if DS was available for the duration of GG that she would have ever paired Luke and Lorelai?

Yes, I think SP's impact in the pilot made LL inevitable. Also think that season 3 would have been a marriage or nearly that with DS. 

• Love 2

End of season 3 question.  When Lorelei tells Rory they would use grandpa’s money for Yale instead of the inn, what money did they mean?  She had already paid back Chilton with that money?

21 minutes ago, alexa said:

End of season 3 question.  When Lorelei tells Rory they would use grandpa’s money for Yale instead of the inn, what money did they mean?  She had already paid back Chilton with that money?

I think the implication is that paying back Chilton didn't use all the money.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, chessiegal said:

I think the implication is that paying back Chilton didn't use all the money.

When my son was in private school it was $10,000. per year, of course this was the eighties/early nineties. Out of 75K, I really can't see she'd have much left.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

When my son was in private school it was $10,000. per year, of course this was the eighties/early nineties. Out of 75K, I really can't see she'd have much left.

I agree. Didn't someone here look it up one time and figure out, compared to actual private schools in the area, Chilton would have been about $25K per year? Just paying her parents back should have taken most of that. Not to mention $75K would have been a drop in the bucket for tuition at Yale, LOL. My daughter is in a private college in Arkansas and her tuition is $55K per year (she has scholarships covering most of that, no way could we pay for it ourselves).

Plus the whole reason Lorelai went to her parents in the first place was because Rory was going to lose her spot if they didn't pay the admission fee (which was a five with "lots of zeros behind it") right away. If Lorelai couldn't scrounge together $500 that's pretty pathetic. It was implied within the dialogue of the show that it was a $5,000 admission fee.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Taryn74 said:

I agree. Didn't someone here look it up one time and figure out, compared to actual private schools in the area, Chilton would have been about $25K per year? Just paying her parents back should have taken most of that. Not to mention $75K would have been a drop in the bucket for tuition at Yale, LOL. My daughter is in a private college in Arkansas and her tuition is $55K per year (she has scholarships covering most of that, no way could we pay for it ourselves).

Plus the whole reason Lorelai went to her parents in the first place was because Rory was going to lose her spot if they didn't pay the admission fee (which was a five with "lots of zeros behind it") right away. If Lorelai couldn't scrounge together $500 that's pretty pathetic. It was implied within the dialogue of the show that it was a $5,000 admission fee.

This plus why the hell didn't Lorelai Gilmore (Super Mom as we are led to believe) even take five minutes to look into the costs associated with going to Chilton before Rory applied?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

If Lorelai couldn't scrounge together $500 that's pretty pathetic. It was implied within the dialogue of the show that it was a $5,000 admission fee.

I think it's pretty pathetic she couldn't come up with $5K.  We know that Lorelai has wanted Rory to go to Harvard since she was 2.  Even if she hadn't planned on private school to accomplish that, she knows Harvard is expensive.  She didn't have a college fund started?  $10 a week from the time Rory was 5 and she'd have $5K.  And before everyone starts yelling at me about how some people live pay check to pay check, let's remember that they ate almost every single meal out.  Giving up breakfast at Luke's once a week, or waiting until she got to work to get coffee, or pizza once a week, or Chinese food from Al's Pancake World, etc, etc, would have easily netted the $10.  She didn't even have any emergency money, which I find to be irresponsible parenting when there is clearly room in the budget to put just a little aside.  

Even if she didn't want to cook that meal once a week, I bet she could have brought home a free meal from the inn. 

• Love 7

It makes no sense Lorelai couldn't swing the money for Chilton. She worked at the same place for fifteen years and worked her way up to running the place. Between that and how much she wanted her daughter to go there she should have had enough between her savings and how much she earned to swing Chilton at least for a couple years.  She drove an old jeep, they wore normal clothes and nothing in their house looked new. It make sense. Or at least have an expense come up in the pilot or right before it that would have wiped that out that makes her have to turn to her parents'.

I really hate how money makes no sense on this show. They tried to have it both ways and it didn't work. She's independent, raising her kid all on her own and working at the same place for 15 years and worked her way up. Then shows her blowing money on Luke's and takeout all the time and act like Lorelai didn't even know how to cook. She's a single parent who works at an inn not a five star hotel. But she doesn't save up for Chilton and even after her parents' cover the tuition she doesn't even start saving for Yale. She pays back her parents' back completely out of the 75,000. But somehow has money to buy the inn with Sookie that they've been saving up for years for. Emily and Richard are rich but he puts his pension up to open his own company. Why would he need to do that? Their rich. They don't own a place in Martha's Vineyard or anywhere else. But they can afford to have building built for Rory at Yale.

The only one who's money makes sense is Luke. The building the diner is in was owned by Luke's father so its entirely possible by the time Luke turned it into a diner it was completely paid off. He lives upstairs, drives an old truck (probably his father's), and wears the same clothes all the time. It makes sense he could buy the building next door and loan Lorelai money. He should have a ton of money. 

• Love 5

I agree with all of you.  That is why I was confused about the money as I didn’t think she would have much left of the 75k, but she never mentioned how they would pay for Yale, as if it was free.  I, too, assumed Chilton took up most of the money, and I also wondered with both school situations that she had given no thought to paying for them way ahead of time.  She seems reasonable in other matters so it is hard to believe it would never cross her mind.  Lastly, even if she thought they might get financial aid, she should have known even her annual salary would have exempted her from full support.  It doesn’t take a lot of money for colleges to say you don’t qualify.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, alexa said:

I agree with all of you.  That is why I was confused about the money as I didn’t think she would have much left of the 75k, but she never mentioned how they would pay for Yale, as if it was free.  I, too, assumed Chilton took up most of the money, and I also wondered with both school situations that she had given no thought to paying for them way ahead of time.  She seems reasonable in other matters so it is hard to believe it would never cross her mind.  Lastly, even if she thought they might get financial aid, she should have known even her annual salary would have exempted her from full support.  It doesn’t take a lot of money for colleges to say you don’t qualify.  

I agree with everyone, too. 
Lorelai was a loving, nearly Tiger Mom style parent, but she wasn't a person who planned for the future.

Parents are as stupid as the rest of society. Lorelai's plan was a free ride for Rory without considering the chances of that actually happening. 
The even more ridiculous part was the lack of loans. Rory could have gotten student loans and worked like Marty did.

(Side anecdote: my parents, who contributed nothing to my college costs, told me directly I would have to pay for my brother's college. Beyond stupid.)

• Love 3

This has probably been discussed somewhere, but I am not sure where.  I always wonder how they could afford their Friday night dinner attire.  They have so many dresses and skirts for that occasion--many of them really cute and often not a repeat wearing.  I mean, if I had to go to dinner at Emily's and felt like I had to wear a dress, she would see the same 3 dresses over and over.  lol!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, alexa said:

They have so many dresses and skirts for that occasion--many of them really cute and often not a repeat wearing. 

Did they repeat any of their outfits with the exception of Rory's uniform?

• Love 2

I'd have to think about dresses, etc. I remember Lorelai and Rory standing outside the Gilmore home, and Lorelai asks Rory if she's wearing the same thing she did the week before, because Emily will say something I think it's the episode where the Gilmores turn out to be gone.

IIRC, at the beginning of Scene in a Mall, Emily tells Lorelai e should go shopping, she's seen that dress so many times. Not that we did.

But they did have Lorelai and Rory wearing the same coats and carrying the same purses. I loved the pink coat Lorelai had.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, chessiegal said:

I'd have to think about dresses, etc. I remember Lorelai and Rory standing outside the Gilmore home, and Lorelai asks Rory if she's wearing the same thing she did the week before, because Emily will say something I think it's the episode where the Gilmores turn out to be gone.

IIRC, at the beginning of Scene in a Mall, Emily tells Lorelai e should go shopping, she's seen that dress so many times. Not that we did.

But they did have Lorelai and Rory wearing the same coats and carrying the same purses. I loved the pink coat Lorelai had.

That makes it even funnier then, if Emily expected different attire each time or most times.  I mean, who buys that many dresses and skirts?  Esp their age group? 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, alexa said:

That makes it even funnier then, if Emily expected different attire each time or most times.  I mean, who buys that many dresses and skirts?  Esp their age group? 

I wouldn't even remember if someone wore the same outfit 2 weeks in a row. Unless I really loved or hated it, or someone commented on it and thus my attention would have specifically focused.  I just generally don't care what people look or what they're wearing most of the time.

That reminds that apparently they were supposed to change clothes at some point during their day trip to Yale.  They had as much stuff as Gilligan and the crew for their 3 hour tour. LOL.

Edited by Katy M
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I was just thinking, how funny that both Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel ended up with my favorite men on my favorite shows - Nate from Six Feet Under and Pete from Mad Men!  If somehow Emily had married Christopher from Sopranos, it would be perfect.

It was a while ago, so I don't feel like looking for it, and I'm not sure it was this thread, but I know at some point in time we were talking about the Dean/Tristan fight at the dance and how Dean should have gotten in trouble for telling Tristan he killed him.  I just happened to see this last night.  Dean made his accountant insult. Tristan said "let's take this outside."  Dean said "I'm not going to fight you." Tristan then grabbed Dean and Dean let him push him about 6 feet back before other people pulled tristan off him and that's when he said he didn't want to fight him because he'd kill him.  Seeing as how Dean only used words even after Tristan laid hands on him, he seems even less likely to me to get in trouble.  He didn't even try to push back against Tristan shoving him.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm watching Last Week Fights, This Week Tights. When Luke waltzes with Laurelai, OMG *SWOON*

My absolute fave, even better than the first kiss.  Luke gazing down and smiling.  Lorelai too shy to look then they get closer and closer - great acting from both of them.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm watching Last Week Fights, This Week Tights. When Luke waltzes with Laurelai, OMG *SWOON*

10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

My absolute fave, even better than the first kiss.  Luke gazing down and smiling.  Lorelai too shy to look then they get closer and closer - great acting from both of them.

I love that waltz! It was so well done. The smiles and slowly drawing closer. I love Lorelai's reaction when she realizes Luke asked her out. 

• Love 4
On 4/29/2020 at 5:44 PM, peacheslatour said:

There are similarities, but I think Trix is openly hostile to Emily in a way that I don't think Emily is with Lorelai.  I also think Emily truly believes she is trying to help Lorelai, while Trix acts the way she does because she hates Emily and wants her to feel demeaned.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:22 AM, junienmomo said:

Parents are as stupid as the rest of society. Lorelai's plan was a free ride for Rory without considering the chances of that actually happening. 

The storyline made no sense, and made Lorelai look dumb for the sake of the show inventing an excuse to keep the FNDs going.   

• Love 7

The storyline made no sense, and made Lorelai look dumb for the sake of the show inventing an excuse to keep the FNDs going. 

Lorelai was stupid as hell to pay back the Gilmores just as Rory was starting Yale. She was so super sure Rory was going to get a scholarship. She should have waited to make sure that was going to happen before she did anything with that money. Stupid story line.

• Love 3