Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

Ugh, People online has an article about Amy and Dill at a motorcycle rally. How and why did Amy become a thing. I can't link because I don't want to give the story clicks, but why?

It's not that she's a thing.  It's just that she's like "fetch" and everyone is trying too hard to make her happen.

People needs to find new stories.

"People" magazine and Amy, stop trying to make Amy happen. It's isn't going to happen.

• Love 2

JB is beyond creepy in that video. I can't tell if he's secretly thinking about how to kill Amy, or if he is secretly turned on thinking that many people will watch him on the interwebs.

Hey, it's Jim Bob. He's probably secretly turned on thinking about how many people on the interwebs would watch him kill her. And also that Grandma is likely to put him out of the will if he doesn't make nice with Amy.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 6

Normally I would say that the jokes just write themselves but this, really, isn't funny. Not even in an ironic kind of way.

Can't believe people/followers are defending the mistake!

ETA and yet here I sit laughing. Kudos! Or Kadooz, depending on viewing habits.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2

Normally I would say that the jokes just write themselves but this, really, isn't funny. Not even in an ironic kind of way.

Can't believe people/followers are defending the mistake!

ETA and yet here I sit laughing. Kudos! Or Kadooz, depending on viewing habits.

Those people would probably defend the Duggars if they ran a bus full of puppies off a cliff - there is nothing - NOTHING - that they can do that they would find fault in, I suspect. They're covered in Fundie Teflon...

But Kudos vs. Kadooz !?!? Do I sense another RHONY fan from six years ago or so ? I'll see you at The Social Register !!!  ;)

• Love 5

Her Instagram post says:  "19 Kids and counting is officially off air, but you can stay tuned here with us who know them personally!  feel free to DM and God bless", along with a note that says the URL of this new site will be released on Monday.  It's Tuesday, so it the URL late, or is she talking about some other Monday?

So is she trying to be their new mouthpiece, or is she going to start dishing all their secrets?  I've gotta say, with Jessa spouting off every chance she gets, I don't know why non-Gothard, on-the-fringes Amy would be tasked with distributing all the latest news.

• Love 2

Famy's birthday was yesterday.

Wonder if they made Famy a birthday cake out of stale donuts? What am I thinking? I'm sure no food stays around long in that house to get stale. Josie could have decorated the cake with lollipops.

Her Instagram post says:  "19 Kids and counting is officially off air, but you can stay tuned here with us who know them personally!  feel free to DM and God bless"

That appears to be a comment from a Duggar fan site. They leave the same comment on any social media post anyone even vaguely connected to the Duggars puts up.

• Love 2

That appears to be a comment from a Duggar fan site. They leave the same comment on any social media post anyone even vaguely connected to the Duggars puts up.

Yeah, that fan banned me when I called her out. We probably know more about the Duggars than that leghumper, faux Jesus-spouting attention whore.

• Love 3

Her Instagram post says:  "19 Kids and counting is officially off air, but you can stay tuned here with us who know them personally!  feel free to DM and God bless", along with a note that says the URL of this new site will be released on Monday.  It's Tuesday, so it the URL late, or is she talking about some other Monday?

The original post by Dillon was posted yesterday (Monday) and says "don't miss out" (I guess the URL will be publicly available for a limited time only?) and that the URL will be released "this Monday" (since they didn't release it yesterday, I take it he meant "next Monday." Proof that this family and everyone attached to it has the intelligence of a box of rocks.

• Love 1

Yeah, that fan banned me when I called her out. We probably know more about the Duggars than that leghumper, faux Jesus-spouting attention whore.

I'm a little disturbed when I consider how much I know about the Duggars, actually.

• Love 13

As am I. That said, this particular leghumper cannot produce any proof that she personally knows the Duggars; all of her pictures are grabs from other IG accounts or the Duggar FB page. IOW, just like every other leghumper fan account out there. I do find it hilarious how these little girls out-spam, fight, and block one another in their quest to be THE BIGGEST LEGHUMPER ON THE INTERWEBZ!!!!!11

If anyone should be banned from social media, it's those parasites, but given that they're leghumping the famewhore Duggars, they'll never be banned. This sucks, as it makes my hate-reading far less pleasurable. ;-)

• Love 5

I wonder how many of the Dullards' donors are living in big houses with pools on two acres of land while the recipients of their cash are lounging around waiting for their next missioncation assignment.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10

I think they are b/c TLC is filming there... that way they avoid Jim Bob and Michelle... 

So maybe TLC owns the house?

Edited to add. Do you think both the Dillard & Seewalds live there now?

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1

What the heck is that on his head?

On Izzy's head?  It's one of those Daniel Boone coonskin caps that kids used to wear in the late 50's/early 60's.  We've seen it before in pics. I figure they picked it up at Silver Dollar City on one of their many free trips there.

• Love 1

On Izzy's head? It's one of those Daniel Boone coonskin caps that kids used to wear in the late 50's/early 60's. We've seen it before in pics. I figure they picked it up at Silver Dollar City on one of their many free trips there.

Does it go with the baby's jeans and boots?

Looks like Jackson is standing next to her. He was in her birthday party photos too.

But, remember, Jackson is the family's professional photo-bomber. He's in every picture possible.

Yup, Izzy is wearing a 'cowboy' get-up, 1950's -style. He probably just chewed on the barrel of the red pistol that one of the Mkids was holding in another pic. Gotta train 'em to play "Cowboys and Injuns"  just like Boob did in his childhood.   //Soooooo non-PC//

On Izzy's head?  It's one of those Daniel Boone coonskin caps that kids used to wear in the late 50's/early 60's.  We've seen it before in pics. I figure they picked it up at Silver Dollar City on one of their many free trips there.

Ahh. Thanks!

With all the Small Talk about The Exorcist I was concerned that he might be channeling JimBoob.

• Love 2