Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Zella said:

"Dillon and I are still deciding if you want two sweet kiddos." I think you mean "if we want," Amy. I assure you it occupies your mind far more than it does the rest of us, and rightfully so.

A discussion about the truly annoying use of “kiddos” and how we can make it stop has been going on among my FB friends 😂.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

A discussion about the truly annoying use of “kiddos” and how we can make it stop has been going on among my FB friends 😂.

could "girlies" and "boymom" stop too?? please....

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Shilling is the goal. It’s a paid partnership:

6434F00F-F676-4076-86D6-8CF55C0B1BC4.jpeg

In the picture she tagged  the company, too:

4C349A96-6FDF-4016-A796-00C02ACEFC23.jpeg

Nothing says getting off Social Media like posting about fertility tests and promising to post the results!  Good grief! That is not something to share with the world. Not my business;  I have no interest in learning about her fertility. Or his, if they test it also/instead.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Jenni always seems to wear those one-piece Anna Marie Maxwell type dresses. I'm sure she's allowed to wear T-shirt and skirts like Hannie, but she just chooses otherwise. 

IIRC, she was given a sewing machine for her birthday a few years back. Maybe she makes her own dresses so she doesn’t have to wear hand-me-downs or thrifted clothes. She’s also bustier than most of the other girls and may feel more comfortable in this style.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, BigBingerBro said:

bp5efyotiap71.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&

I thought this was one of the lesser Kartrashians.

(Needs more cleavage popping out , pointy dagger fingernails, a tighter top, and more make-up. Silly me.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

55706ED9-CB9A-4C48-AF69-52C165D95D77.jpeg

FD7C3818-2B82-4A7D-AA19-1704B69208E5.jpeg

While traveling we saw a sign advertising the new National Museum of Military Vehicles in Dubois, Wyoming. We decided to stop by and check it out! At 10am they opened and gave us an incredible tour! Very interesting history lessons for all of us! We were so surprised that this HUGE, first class Smithsonian-quality museum was out in seemingly the middle of nowhere! It was privately funded and built by Dan Starks to educate people about our American history. What a gift to honor our military veterans! It has been one of the highlights of our trip out west so far—we all loved it! 🇺🇸🪖

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/29/2021 at 4:33 PM, ginger90 said:

55706ED9-CB9A-4C48-AF69-52C165D95D77.jpeg

FD7C3818-2B82-4A7D-AA19-1704B69208E5.jpeg

While traveling we saw a sign advertising the new National Museum of Military Vehicles in Dubois, Wyoming. We decided to stop by and check it out! At 10am they opened and gave us an incredible tour! Very interesting history lessons for all of us! We were so surprised that this HUGE, first class Smithsonian-quality museum was out in seemingly the middle of nowhere! It was privately funded and built by Dan Starks to educate people about our American history. What a gift to honor our military veterans! It has been one of the highlights of our trip out west so far—we all loved it! 🇺🇸🪖

Maybe James and Jackson will enlist.

Yea, right!

• LOL 11

they don't own Avid Financial Services any more than they own Wellingtons. Dillon's Linkedin has that he is a partner. From the OpenCorporates and the Arkansas Democratic Gazette  the owner/Incorporator is not Dillon or Amy.

Incorporations

October 11, 2020 at 1:00 a.m.

Avid Financial Services LLC, Rebecca B. Hurst -  W. ***** ** **** Drive, Rogers

• Useful 7
  • Love 3

It is interesting to see Jim Boob and DQ on this trip with their younger kids.

It seems to me like Josie is a little separated from her sisters.  Like she still isn't old enough to be in a picture with just Hannie,  Jenn and Jordan.   Might just be how the pictures come about though. 

Jackson has really grown up.  I'm glad he has Tyler to hang out with as well.  

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Dillon and Amy dropped the price of their house by another $10,000 today.  Now at $365,000 and has been on the market since June 16th.

And it's still way too high.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Witness how long it took to sell the Sister Wives Las Vegas homes, and how much they came down in price.

Amy's letting her opinion that she's special because she was on TeeVee run away with her.  These Z-listers really think they're some kind of wonderful.  RFP is a prime example. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Zella said:

And it's still way too high.

Yup, since the start of the pandemic houses have been selling in days, and sometimes in a day. Who is her realtor? They need to get real with Amy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

their realtor is not JB,Jed!, Jer or Joe. Their realtor has probably been telling them it is overpriced.

Also to get to Amy's house you have to pass Joy and Austin's house while going up the driveway and JB owns the property on the other side. A lot of people might pass just on that alone.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Yup, since the start of the pandemic houses have been selling in days, and sometimes in a day. Who is her realtor? They need to get real with Amy.

This may be unfair of me--not that it's ever stopped me from speculating before--but my guess is her realtor has tried to tell her this, and she doesn't want to listen. 

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Zella said:

This may be unfair of me--not that it's ever stopped me from speculating before--but my guess is her realtor has tried to tell her this, and she doesn't want to listen. 

That wouldn’t surprise me. Perhaps they are underwater on it or owe on a home equity loan and “need” to get a certain amount on the sale to pay it back. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Zella said:

I think Amy only hears what she wants to hear, and it is also a good point that they may have borrowed against the house to launch their various business ventures and need to get a specific amount of cash out of the sale to satisfy those loans.  In which case, they're stuck.  Considering Famy hasn't been bragging about the beautiful new home they're going to purchase once this one is sold, it could well be that they are selling because they need cash.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 14
On 10/11/2021 at 5:19 PM, BigBingerBro said:

wyqwhct2yts71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

She's a really pretty girl.  I can see a lot of Jana in her.  Too bad her parents are probably actively pursuing the right family to sell her off to in about 2 years.  

Because we know the guy doesn't actually matter.  

46 minutes ago, SnapHappy said:

She's a really pretty girl.  I can see a lot of Jana in her.  Too bad her parents are probably actively pursuing the right family to sell her off to in about 2 years.  

Because we know the guy doesn't actually matter.  

She does look like Jana. Like a cross between Jana and Joy. Very pretty.

• Love 7

You know, I'd assumed Amy having such an unreasonably high asking price on the house was just typical Duggar arrogance, but I think y'all are probably right about their financial situation and that definitely could be a factor in the asking price.

But I just don't ever see that house selling for anywhere near what she is asking, so at some point, she's either going to have to eat the cost and sell it for what it is worth or just take it off the market entirely.

It assessed at about $175,000 last year. (Which is a pretty good leap from the $133,050 it assessed at the previous year.) But unless she's literally tiled the entire house in gold, there's no way they've done enough renovations to justify more than double that assessment price. 

I'm having a hard time anyone has even seriously considered the house since there are so much nicer ones in nicer neighborhoods that cost less. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Zella said:

You know, I'd assumed Amy having such an unreasonably high asking price on the house was just typical Duggar arrogance, but I think y'all are probably right about their financial situation and that definitely could be a factor in the asking price.

But I just don't ever see that house selling for anywhere near what she is asking, so at some point, she's either going to have to eat the cost and sell it for what it is worth or just take it off the market entirely.

It assessed at about $175,000 last year. (Which is a pretty good leap from the $133,050 it assessed at the previous year.) But unless she's literally tiled the entire house in gold, there's no way they've done enough renovations to justify more than double that assessment price. 

I'm having a hard time anyone has even seriously considered the house since there are so much nicer ones in nicer neighborhoods that cost less. 

IMO, her house is a fixer-upper. It looks like she started to upgrade, but never finished. The layout of the main house is very odd too. The only thing going for it is the in-law suite. Its also completely on a hill, with no real lawn to speak of. 

The only one I could think of who would have any interest in her house, is a young single person who might rent out the first floor to offset the mortgage.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

IMO, her house is a fixer-upper. It looks like she started to upgrade, but never finished. The layout of the main house is very odd too. The only thing going for it is the in-law suite. Its also completely on a hill, with no real lawn to speak of. 

The only one I could think of who would have any interest in her house, is a young single person who might rent out the first floor to offset the mortgage.

Yeah I think if it was priced right, it would probably sell pretty quickly or at least generate some interest, especially if it was framed around the idea it was a fixer-upper and/or if you were catering it to more budget-minded people who are looking for a house. 

But those people who would actually be interested will never even consider it at its current price, and the people who do have the budget to buy it at its current price do not want that house. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5