Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

I thought part of her initial breastfeeding post was indicating she no longer was breastfeeding? So, my first thought was she totally staged the picture just to shit-stir. But maybe I misread her first post. I don't really want to give Amy this much thought. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 3
Just now, Zella said:

I thought part of her initial breastfeeding post was indicating she no longer was breastfeeding? So, my first thought was she totally staged the picture. But maybe I misread her first post. I don't really want to give Amy this much thought. 

I had the same thoughts. She posted these pics "in honor of breast feeding day (or month)". I'm guessing they're old pics.

• Useful 2
Just now, GeeGolly said:

I had the same thoughts. She posted these pics "in honor of breast feeding day (or month)". I'm guessing they're old pics.

Yeah they could be old pictures! That hadn't occurred to me. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

the little boy is not very small in the picture tho, so maybe more recent. and they also had family photos done at the same time. saw those somewhere. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 8/12/2021 at 9:10 AM, ginger90 said:

Amy’s house is still on the market. They lowered the price on June 30th by $26,500. Time to lower it again.

On realtor.com?  May I ask the current price and town?

IMO, Amy's house has nothing going for it, besides potential rental income from the downstairs area. Its certainly not completely updated. Maybe its an okay starter home, but not great for retirees. As is, its not large enough for a growing family (unless you're Jessa), so it kind of falls into the fixer-upper category to make it work for most folks. It seems to me there are much nicer homes in that area in the same price range.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Didn't Amy recently use stickers to cover her little boy while he was swimming?

She posted/ specifically made mention of protecting him in a July 7 "covered" post, and posted another "covered" (inside) picture just two days ago, but she has uncovered pool pictures on July 30 and today. So very inconsistent.

• Useful 6

I don't think Dill and Amy have much invested in the restaurant or are covering expenses there. It seems there were 5 partners and one guy ran a lot of scammy type things and was rich.

the money shortage for them is they didn't pay their taxes and ran up a huge bill with the IRS. Also, nobody is willing to buy their overpriced house. still for sale today for $385,000.

• Useful 12
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

How much do you want to bet she was behind on rent?

She and Dill have to be bleeding cash trying to keep that restaurant afloat. 

No more ppp money, either.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hmm, she’d better reconsider launching that country music singing career to infuse some more cash into their situation. 

im just imagining a “breeched” contract. A dolphin? 

• LOL 4

Maybe the "breech" was with the building owners? That would explain why Amy says the store is moving but not that they are necessarily closed. And, maybe the breech affected Dillon as well; wasn't his restaurant on the same strip as Amy's store?

• Love 3

Again, Dillon is only a partner in Wellingtons not full owner. the other partners, it seemed had restaurant and marketing experience. So Dillon probably has not much to do with the lease there.

For Amy's store, the CEO, per his linkedin is Dillon. He also claims to be partner or CEO of a bunch of other things.

I am questioning who would use a financial/tax service where Dillon is involved and who has failed to pay his taxes for many years🤣

Partner

Avid Financial Services

Nov 2020 - Present10 months

Fayetteville AR 72703

Avid Financial Services is a full-service accounting firm w/ in-house CPA’s, based in Northwest Arkansas, serving our clients throughout the community. We are committed to providing our clients with professional business and or personal financial services.

Contact us today and speak with one of our experienced representatives about how we can help you with Tax Preparation Services for Individuals, Partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, Trusts, Estates, and Nonprofits.

Avid Financial Services couple the Tax Preparation with full year Tax Planning services to maximize profits and cash-flows, eliminate end of year surprises, and better plan for expansions, investments, and retirement.

Chief Executive Officer

Kingston Investment Group

Aug 2019 - Present2 years 1 month

Fayetteville, Arkansas Area

www.kingstonglobal.co

Chief Executive Officer

Kingston Media

Dec 2018 - Present2 years 9 months

Fayetteville, Arkansas

www. kingstonglobalmedia.com

Chief Executive Officer

3130 LLC

Dec 2018 - Present2 years 9 months

springdale arkansas 72762

Thirty1Thirty is committed to affordable fashion that impacts the lifestyle of people around the world; with a modern casual focus for women, Men and Plus-size, it’s our goal to empower creative expression and confidence. Dress up or dress down, but dress to impact

Chairman Of The Board

Kingston Global

Nov 2018 - Present2 years 10 months

Fayetteville, Arkansas

Business Partner

Wellington's

Nov 2018 - Present2 years 10 months

Springdale, Arkansas

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 5
23 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I don't think Dill and Amy have much invested in the restaurant or are covering expenses there. It seems there were 5 partners and one guy ran a lot of scammy type things and was rich.

the money shortage for them is they didn't pay their taxes and ran up a huge bill with the IRS. Also, nobody is willing to buy their overpriced house. still for sale today for $385,000.

How do you know all of this?  IRS/tax info usually isn’t public unless there’s court action, correct?

3 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

How do you know all of this?  IRS/tax info usually isn’t public unless there’s court action, correct?

the partners were all listed on the Wellingtons page when they opened. A search shows Jay Thorton, I think as an owner partner.

Also Arkansas SOS shows public records for property and taxes owed or paid. As of yesterday Dillon and Amy had 2019 and 2020 personal and property taxes unpaid. A search for their property address shows an IRS lien

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

the partners were all listed on the Wellingtons page when they opened. A search shows Jay Thorton, I think as an owner partner.

Also Arkansas SOS shows public records for property and taxes owed or paid. As of yesterday Dillon and Amy had 2019 and 2020 personal and property taxes unpaid. A search for their property address shows an IRS lien

So are Amy and Dillon selling their house or is the government selling it to get the money they are owed?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

just them selling it - they are asking a crazy amount and still living there  It has not been foreclosed or anything - they seem to have gotten behind on taxes and then the penalties/interest.

• Useful 4
7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Yes, but nothing on their site that they are moving

https://www.wellingtonnwa.com/home

I’ll say this about Wellington’s:  The food and drinks look and sound delicious.  If I lived relatively close to there, I would definitely check it out.  It appears that they’ve had a chef even through the Covid shutdown and if so, someone apparently kept writing payroll checks even when business wasn’t great.  Someone at Wellington’s must have deep pockets.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I’ll say this about Wellington’s:  The food and drinks look and sound delicious.  If I lived relatively close to there, I would definitely check it out.  It appears that they’ve had a chef even through the Covid shutdown and if so, someone apparently kept writing payroll checks even when business wasn’t great.  Someone at Wellington’s must have deep pockets.  

Look up the google reviews.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

I don't beleive her last comment about being over being in the news.  Sure Jan.

If anything, a post like this is her way of baiting the "press" to write and article something like "Amy Duggar Thrives in wake of cousin Sex Pest CPA scandal"

I didn’t know she had been in the news.  For what exactly?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

A quick google news search resulted in one article about breastfeeding her son and two about wearing short shorts.   Not sure if that's what she's referring to or not!

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, BigBingerBro said:

A quick google news search resulted in one article about breastfeeding her son and two about wearing short shorts.   Not sure if that's what she's referring to or not!

She’s a legend in her own mind, obviously!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I think in Famy's diseased imagination people on boards like this speculating on whether or not she is the unnamed source quoted in articles counts as her being in the news. That or it's an admission that she is indeed the unnamed source. LOL Because, yeah, she herself is not really in the news. 

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, Zella said:

I think in Famy's diseased imagination people on boards like this speculating on whether or not she is the unnamed source quoted in articles counts as her being in the news. That or it's an admission that she is indeed the unnamed source. LOL Because, yeah, she herself is not really in the news. 

In her defense, that’s just as relevant as Jinger being “in the news” for grocery shopping.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

In her defense, that’s just as relevant as Jinger being “in the news” for grocery shopping.

Oh I think they're both equally annoying and hypocritical. But this is apparently Amy's week to make an ass out of herself (or more of an ass out of herself than usual). I've called Jinger out for her hypocritical "I hate fame!" bullshit before, too, and will do it again the next time she's dumb enough to try it. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

4hi5v0bpn1l71.jpg

Oh please. She’ll be posting again momentarily. These people are incapable of staying off of social media. The big announcement that one is taking a break is so ridiculous. As if we’d all be desperately wondering what’s up with her if she didn’t post for a couple days. 

• Love 12