Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

A "friend", who I no long associate with, named her second Daxton.  It's still a ridiculous name.  Regardless, he appears to a happy, healthy, thriving little boy.  Amy seems to have come into motherhood quite well too.  After all, she did have 19 examples of what NOT to do.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

There were 1,176 baby boys named Daxton in 2018, along with 70 spelled Daxtyn, 41 spelled Daxten, 17 Daxtin, 7 Dakston, 6 Daxston & Daxxton. And 5 named Spurgeon! The SS name list stops at 5 so at most there were only 4 named Dizzy.

• Useful 9
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

There were 1,176 baby boys named Daxton in 2018, along with 70 spelled Daxtyn, 41 spelled Daxten, 17 Daxtin, 7 Dakston, 6 Daxston & Daxxton. And 5 named Spurgeon! The SS name list stops at 5 so at most there were only 4 named Dizzy.

That is a terrible state affairs for 1776 babies.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Oy Daxxton and Dakston? 

Its like Maxx just no

Could be worse! There were 47 different spellings of Caden given to 13,589 boys that year and 2,286 boys named Messiah. I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for, the 13,589 boys who are going to have spell their names to anyone filling out forms for them for the rest of their lives or the 2,286 boys who are going to have to put up with moronic teasing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Nothing says you're a valued child like candles stuck in a tub of Great Value ice cream. They couldn't at least get the poor kid a nice Carvel cake from the grocery store?

It looks like they spent more on the decorations than the ice cream. Maybe its her favorite?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

What she will do in this world?

Please, all you want for her is to get married and have babies.

Run Jennifer, run!

17 minutes ago, awaken said:

Yes, I think we know what she will do in this world!  Get married young and Be a stay at home mom to lots of kids!  

Exactly, its not like Jennifer will take her love of animals and decide to be come a vet. She'll marry and have babies. That's it. Nothing else. Nothing more.

• Love 5

I have always had a soft spot for Jennifer. She often looks sad and out of place with the other kids. I remember how she cried when Jill left.  Wonder what she thinks of Jill moving away from some of the Duggar ways and not being part of the filming.  Hopefully she can escape the TTH and realize she can be more than just part of the Duggar baby making machine. Though may not be the best role model at least she is starting to do her own thing and not conform to the Duggar rules so maybe Jennie should go live with her when she is old enough to leave home where she would stand a better chance. 

• Love 15

I've always thought Jennifer had the potential to be the most beautiful Duggar girl (similar to Josie Balka being the sleeper beauty of the Bates set). And it sure looks like my prediction was right. She's lovely. And so melancholy you can almost feel it!

I hope they don't waste their second Jane Bennet (the first being Jessa) on another bumbling Mr. Collins like Bin, although Mr. Collins at least had a good job and home. Get her a Bingley or Darcy!

Those balloon arches look like they cost a pretty penny.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I've always thought Jennifer had the potential to be the most beautiful Duggar girl (similar to Josie Balka being the sleeper beauty of the Bates set). And it sure looks like my prediction was right. She's lovely. And so melancholy you can almost feel it!

I hope they don't waste their second Jane Bennet (the first being Jessa) on another bumbling Mr. Collins like Bin, although Mr. Collins at least had a good job and home. Get her a Bingley or Darcy!

Those balloon arches look like they cost a pretty penny.

I've always thought the same. As for Austen suitors, there are some lovely ones out there, and in trying to refresh my failing memory, I just spent way too long getting distracted by watching clips from Emma and drooling over Jeremy Northam. However, finding her a Mr Knightley would probably mean staying way too close to home, and these fundy types always seem way too closely related already.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I've always thought the same. As for Austen suitors, there are some lovely ones out there, and in trying to refresh my failing memory, I just spent way too long getting distracted by watching clips from Emma and drooling over Jeremy Northam. However, finding her a Mr Knightley would probably mean staying way too close to home, and these fundy types always seem way too closely related already.

It would also mean a sister married his brother. Jeremy has a brother, but he's way too old for Jenni. Perhaps Ben's brother, Ethan? 

Oh man, I'm as bad as Emma! 😁

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Speculation that Anna organised the B-day party and used the same banner:3gx7u1cv8oe51.png

There’s a picture of Anna manning the dessert table at the wedding too.  Same great value ice cream and toppings. Jennifer got leftovers for her birthday.  Hopefully Jill will give her some kind of party at some point. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

Just the right picture for 13th birthday- a teen holding two babies. 

....and wearing two shirts in August.

Five more years and she will be a-courtin' ! Seven years to her own two babies! Yay!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

There’s a picture of Anna manning the dessert table at the wedding too.  Same great value ice cream and toppings. Jennifer got leftovers for her birthday.  Hopefully Jill will give her some kind of party at some point. 

Oh, well. Fits thematically. The life of the younger Duggarlings is basically leftovers from what was garbage in the first place. 

So she's certainly not accustomed to anything better. 

Edited by Churchhoney

what??? Jenny didn't get to/have to wear the "birthday girl blue ribbon" certainly because they just forgot. not because it would be too childish for a 13 yr old.  Even Jase, who proclaims to be a business owner, wore the birthday boy blue ribbon on his last birthday.

same ribbons have been seen on other duggars and grand duggars in various birthday posts

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, louannems said:

But the wedding was in Ohio and Jenny and parents didn't go, right?  Or did Jenny go along with Josh and Anna to babysit?

The wedding was the 25th of July, which was a Saturday. Jenni's birthday was 8 days later on August 2nd. Anna and Josh brought home stuff from the wedding like the "Celebrate" banner. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I can’t believe I’ saying this but I’ll let them slide on the ice cream. Most major brands don’t come in the big tub like that, and sometimes the store brand tastes better.  Any birthday we have, we always get the big bucket of Oak Farms ice cream from Walmart since it’s delicious. Edy’s doesn’t come in a bucket and there’s 15 of just my immediate family. Also, I hate Blue Bell vanilla with the fire of a thousand suns.  It’s too sweet and it melts too fast. I cannot eat melted ice cream 🤢

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I've always had a soft spot for Jenny since one of the earlier shows. She was still just a toddler, wearing a stained shirt dress that was way too big, walking down the aisle of the stink bus calling out "Dill. Dill" in a heartbreaking voice. Poor little lost girl.

I think she is very pretty, but honestly this birthday is so depressing. From here on out she's going to be groomed to be an extremely submissive wife and baby maker. If the older girls are any example of Duggar training, she's not going to be able to cook from scratch, clean, or interact with anyone outside the Duggar bubble. 

• Love 7

Ye should be partaking of the pink miracle drink, that which keepeth ye well oiled and energetic so you too may be up at 4 am posting selfies on instagram, rather than stocking up on ice cream sandwiches, ye brazen hussies!

on topic, i still think it beggars belief that they think a 13 year old girl deserves nothing better than a cheap tub of ice cream and crappy toppings. And as for holding babies and toddlers, to be sure she loves it for they at least will give her some unconditional love that shes not getting from her fucking useless parents

• Love 10
21 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I just saw Nathan and Nurie’s rehearsal dinner pics and Jenny did indeed get the leftovers from their ice cream bar.

Maybe that's why JillR unfriended them. They were planning on taking the leftovers home for Shrek's midnight snacks.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so they what, drove to sam's or walmart and bought bottled water?

and does Jackson have a plastic bag with cash in his hand?

Condiment packets.  They all really double down on fast food. Take note of all their looks, too.

• Love 1