Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

On 6/26/2017 at 9:39 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I've seen other angles of her regular shoes, and they definitely look like Dansko clogs. I bet Mechelle's feet are the one thing Boob is willing to spluge on. Especially since it's doubtful that she's been to a doctor for a dexascan to check for osteoperosis. We all know she has it. 

Please tell me that's a typo...because even though I'm not entirely sure it's a word, the mental image of JB "spluging" on Mechelle's feet makes  me want to run for the brain bleach!

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, louannems said:

Why would a family member even think it a good idea to post such a grain unflattering picture of Michelle?  She didn't even get time to plaster on her clenched grin!

Cos secretly they despise her?

• Love 8
14 hours ago, floridamom said:

Yep, that's Michelle sitting on that bench at the zoo. My, she looks like she's sweating bullets with that long, heavy skirt, black stockings and those witch shoes. Funny how standing right in front of her are a group of females wearing shorts and flip flops, looking much cooler. Michelle really looks like the heat was getting to her in that picture. She made the wrong wardrobe choice for an outdoor activity during July in Arkansas.

Even a short sleeved shirt would have been a little cooler.

One of the Lost girls is shown wearing leggings under her long denim skirt.  Had to be a hot day for her too.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Please tell me that's a typo...because even though I'm not entirely sure it's a word, the mental image of JB "spluging" on Mechelle's feet makes  me want to run for the brain bleach!

Oh eeeeew. I apologize for the disgusting typo! 

11 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

And what is on Michelle's forehead? At first I honestly thought it was a woman from India sitting there.

Screenshot_20170706-011331.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus help me, I blew it up. It's just a stray tendril of hair. Still looks gross. 

13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh eeeeew. I apologize for the disgusting typo! 

Sweet baby Jesus help me, I blew it up. It's just a stray tendril of hair. Still looks gross. 

Makes her sort of look like...what was the name of Ruth Buzzi's character on Laugh-In...the on who always whacked Arte Johnson with her handbag because he was getting fresh.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Makes her sort of look like...what was the name of Ruth Buzzi's character on Laugh-In...the on who always whacked Arte Johnson with her handbag because he was getting fresh.

totally agree.

• Love 2

Amy's cats destroyed a mirror yesterday. I follow her on snapchat for some reason...I'm guessing it was probably the cat that's not really supposed to be indoors that led the domestic one in the destruction.

7 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Somehow the person who posted that picture made it more grainy than the original post by the family. 

Maybe that's a good thing for Michelle.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

She looks a tad bit like Ruth Buzzi with her hairnet.

Haha! Great minds think alike! I didn't notice that you said the same thing I did except about 9 hours earlier :) Sorry for the inadvertent plagiarism!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

Somehow the person who posted that picture made it more grainy than the original post by the family. 

Well, it was both cropped and enlarged. Both could make the quality bad with shitty photo editing programs (like what Windows gives you).

• Love 1
(edited)

Let's hope the Duggar receding hairline, acne, and greasy skin does not hit him hard. He is a cute young man, not so much Duggar looking (as in his father).

Edited by SMama
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Maybe he hasn't mastered his multiplication tables yet. ?

Maybe the restaurant looked at the rapidly expanding Duggar population (after all, by a few months from now they'll be able to pump 'em out at the rate of nearly six per year), envisioned them stopping by on a daily basis for a freebie (with which at least Jim Bob probably also collects a free sodie, in the "water" cup he asks for), and canceled the promotion. 

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Fun-loving, kind, gentle, blessing, proud - check, check, check, check and check.  It's like "JB and Michelle's Mad-Libs."

Honestly, you'd think that if they have to post this drivel again and again, they'd actually say something about each child that makes them truly unique.  Of course, Michelle probably doesn't know what those qualities are anyway, so.....whatever.

2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe the restaurant looked at the rapidly expanding Duggar population (after all, by a few months from now they'll be able to pump 'em out at the rate of nearly six per year), envisioned them stopping by on a daily basis for a freebie (with which at least Jim Bob probably also collects a free sodie, in the "water" cup he asks for), and canceled the promotion. 

"Sodie."  :)

The mental image of JB sneaking up to the soda fountain, furtively checking over his shoulder for that damn pesky waiter, made me LOL.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Honestly, you'd think that if they have to post this drivel again and again, they'd actually say something about each child that makes them truly unique.  

A. There would have to be such a thing for each kid. 

B. As you mention, JB and/or M would have to know what it is. 

Nevertheless, I see a bright side in this message -- They didn't sign their last names this time ..................Somebody must be reading the internet forums. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Nah Joy got hers while courting, but @Churchhoney must be right. Maybe now they limit the amount of drippy sundaes per family. Leave it up to the grifting, unchristian Duggars to screw it up for everyone. I still remember Jessa's post (last year?) boasting "modern day" rules were placed on how many kids eat free, because of her family. What a Godly thing to do. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

A. There would have to be such a thing for each kid. 

B. As you mention, JB and/or M would have to know what it is.  

Yeah...I sometimes forget that in real life, the Duggar kids are the human equivalent of the lumps in a bowl of plain, white mashed potatoes.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Wasn't "James at 16" an after school special?

In one of the pics James has a smart phone. I guess they changed the flip phone rule for boys.

James at 15 was a TV show.

It's ok, that impone exploded with the first google sheach "titty boobies vagaina perm ATI inappropriate touching"

• Love 3

Wait, that's surely not a new pic of him? He looks about 10.  Can't they take a new picture of the poor guy's birthday?  Or at least one from the last 5 years. He unfortunately blends in with all the others and I have no idea who he is. He does seem to have a slightly different looking face though. I think. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Wait, that's surely not a new pic of him? He looks about 10.  Can't they take a new picture of the poor guy's birthday?  Or at least one from the last 5 years. He unfortunately blends in with all the others and I have no idea who he is. He does seem to have a slightly different looking face though. I think. 

I think James, Jeremiah (or whichever one is the sinner twin), Justin, and maybe Jana have the most individual look. I never mistake them for a sibling because they don't look like JB.  Although Jer has the toothy smile.  

I also like that Anna's genes are dominate and her progeny aren't ringers for JB. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Wasn't "James at 16" an after school special?

In one of the pics James has a smart phone. I guess they changed the flip phone rule for boys.

Yeah...I seem to remember that title. James at 15 and James at 16. Starred a kid named Lance Kerwin? Where the heck do I even remember some of these details when I can't remember what I had for lunch? I don't think I ever really watched it either. "James" was probably just about my age  at the time.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Yeah...I seem to remember that title. James at 15 and James at 16. Starred a kid named Lance Kerwin? Where the heck do I even remember some of these details when I can't remember what I had for lunch? I don't think I ever really watched it either. "James" was probably just about my age  at the time.

omg I was just going to write most of the above!  How I remembered LK is my mystery of the day. 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

It was a pretty good show. .... Duggars could not have watched it. It indicated that, even if you're a nice kid in a nice home, you'll never be sheltered from the pains and difficulties -- and adventures -- that have been and always will be part of human life. You'll encounter them and then you'll have to deal with it....................Too much for the control-freak, fearful Duggars to take. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, SMama said:

Let's hope the Duggar receding hairline, acne, and greasy skin does not hit him hard. He is a cute young man, not so much Duggar looking (as in his father).

ITA that James doesn't look as much like JB as some of his other siblings (Jill and Izzy look like they were split from JB's sweaty forehead), but he looks JUST LIKE cousin Amy, Aunt Deanna and and Grandpa JL, which would make him more Duggar looking than Boob, who looks like Grandma Mary. 

2e14dee145bdd4e53c7e562a52ade603--happy-

202a9a5288c8fadfbfba0b80217fe6bc.jpg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

It was a pretty good show. .... Duggars could not have watched it. It indicated that, even if you're a nice kid in a nice home, you'll never be sheltered from the pains and difficulties -- and adventures -- that have been and always will be part of human life. You'll encounter them and then you'll have to deal with it....................Too much for the control-freak, fearful Duggars to take. 

He also lost his virgintiy at 16....

• Love 1