Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

It looks like now feral Josie is foraging for her meals. That poor kid, made even worse because until it no longer matter for their agenda, she was Mullet's favorite.

• Love 10

Interesting that they posted this today, which must be Grandma's actual birthday. Famy, Deanna, and Grandma went out for tea yesterday to celebrate, pretty much confirming that the wedding is today. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Ah. Ok. Been a long week."Godly" sounds right. Carry on.

No, see, you were REALLY thinking "godly lay" and just goofed on the spelling. Because that's what JB & Michelle do all the time and sell off their kids so that they, too, can have godly lays.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Good for her. I wonder how much longer she'll be able to explore before such behavior is considered ungodly for a young lady. 

On another note, a decent sized spider (capable of fitting in a two inch diameter circle) appeared on the floor of the lab during my bio class. While some people were freaking out, one of my friends grabbed a beaker, put it over the spider, and then slid a file folder under it to get it off the floor. He was named George and spent the remainder of class sitting at the table in the front of the room. She then took George outside to release him rather than killing him, but not without stopping to say hi to a few people along the way. It was kind of funny to see how long it took people to notice. Sorry for the off topic!

• Love 13
On 5/25/2017 at 7:59 PM, lianau said:

I think Mechelle remembered that there is a Jackson right around bedtime .

This sounds like an episode of "The Middle".

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

And at least 4 adults, as well as the picture taker all stood around in awe of a 7 year old holding a worm. Will wonders never cease?!

Aaaannnnd the sell-off starts early....she's a photographer and a gardener. Maybe she sewed that dress too.

• Love 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, Mya said:

That is in  Michelle and Jim Bob's bed room.

I was going to say hell, but that sounds about right.

Edited by PinkyCupcake
Because verb tenses matter.
  • Love 9

Michelle and JB made sure to color coordinate their clothing for their TV audience. Like all their birthday videos, these are for the audience, not the family member who is most likely right in the house! 

• Love 4
On 5/25/2017 at 2:42 PM, ginger90 said:

Well so far I don't see Michelle or Jim Boob pitching in. I see Spurge wandering around so I guess Jess is sitting on her ass somewhere

On 5/26/2017 at 9:03 PM, SnarkyShark said:

Good for her. I wonder how much longer she'll be able to explore before such behavior is considered ungodly for a young lady. 

On another note, a decent sized spider (capable of fitting in a two inch diameter circle) appeared on the floor of the lab during my bio class. While some people were freaking out, one of my friends grabbed a beaker, put it over the spider, and then slid a file folder under it to get it off the floor. He was named George and spent the remainder of class sitting at the table in the front of the room. She then took George outside to release him rather than killing him, but not without stopping to say hi to a few people along the way. It was kind of funny to see how long it took people to notice. Sorry for the off topic!

Well from previous looks of Josie she lives in dirt.

Check out Amy's big knockers in this recent Instagram pic - she must have gotten a new, super-dee-dooper bra! I'm surprised she didn't tell us what online store she bought the bra from (like she does with most things she wears)

• Love 1
On 5/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, Annb67 said:

Well so far I don't see Michelle or Jim Boob pitching in. I see Spurge wandering around so I guess Jess is sitting on her ass somewhere

Well from previous looks of Josie she lives in dirt.

Now all I can think of is Josie=Jo Dirt. 

• Love 5

"What a gloomy night with this man of mine"

"Gloomy" ? Wow that doesn't sound like a good time with her man.  It sounds more like a white trash Cops episode.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

Check out Amy's big knockers in this recent Instagram pic - she must have gotten a new, super-dee-dooper bra! I'm surprised she didn't tell us what online store she bought the bra from (like she does with most things she wears)

I think her outfit is kind of cute. The fun shoes are nice with the conservative top/cardigan although I would've gone with a navy/grey pant and not black. 

• Love 3

I also think it is a cute outfit for her.  Modest?  Sort of, except for pants and those perky boobies which look well placed. Not that she is going for that look.  She looks put together.  

• Love 2

It looks like Amy grew (or bought) a pair.  She's still desperately trying to be famous and make a buck off her Duggar connections.  It's not working out.  At 31-years-old, she should really be looking for a job.  Instead, she's trying to pedal clothes to the 2,000 people who check her Instagram looking for Duggar news.  Go away, Amy.  You're boring and everyone knows that the Duggars don't associate with you.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

It looks like Amy grew (or bought) a pair.  She's still desperately trying to be famous and make a buck off her Duggar connections.  It's not working out.  At 31-years-old, she should really be looking for a job.  Instead, she's trying to pedal clothes to the 2,000 people who check her Instagram looking for Duggar news.  Go away, Amy.  You're boring and everyone knows that the Duggars don't associate with you.

Does she sell LulaRoe, like Meri Brown?  

My boobs got really big like that, when I was pregnant.  Maybe...?

I agree, she's boring, and her guy looks dorky.

I wonder who takes all the photos of Amy, particularly the ones with hubby. Does she have a photographer drop in pretty much every day? Does she pay the photographer? I suppose she could have invested in a good tripod and learned how to take her own photos?

• Love 2

This bit of gossip was posted as a blind item reveal in Google Groups (alt.gossip.celebrities):

That married relative of a very very large reality show family has been hooking up with a guy for the past six months who is not her husband.
Jim Bob Duggar’s sister’s daughter Amy Duggar King (who was born out of wedlock)/Dillon King (currently on "Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars")

I don't know, if Amy did get a new bra, I kinda want to know the brand. Because it's raised her boobs so much it looks like she's lost 20 pounds and I could use something similar.

And now I'm going to go find some Tums to take care of the nausea typing that out gave me. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, awaken said:

They've only been married ONE year? Seems like eons!

They got married Labor Day weekend 2015. This thing has been sitting on a shelf for a while. I wish it would continue to gather dust bunnies. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

You think that means they are going to tell us what experts they are on marriage?

In Duggardom, you can do this before you've attended a movie with anyone. So. Yeah.

TLC should change its name to TLA -- The Lazy Ass network. Because talk about having absolutely no new ideas.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Aja said:

Maybe Nancy had a lobotomy and she's in the hospital recovering all "screw it, I can still work."

You mean she hadn't had one already?

• Love 2