Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, drafan said:

There's a Jason?

Did you know that there's a Jackson?  He turns 13 today.  In the first TV show 14 Children and Pregnant Again, Jackson wasn't even born yet.  He is the tenth son and the 15th kid.  

1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think that was some kind of dippity-do type hair gel Michelle was slathering on Josie's head, not baby lotion.

As to your second question ....  vain idiots with crunchy hair obsessions and way too much free time?

Um, well, I remember a pink baby lotion bottle.  But it could have been empty and refilled, but, no matter, her hair ended up all gooey afterwards and JB walked by and said like an automaton "you're beautiful Josie.  (Pause) Just like your mama"

There's a Jason?

When you have 19 children, some of them are bound to get lost in the shuffle.  Jason, Justin and Jordyn are the forgotten Duggars, and Katie is the forgotten Bates.  

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Um, well, I remember a pink baby lotion bottle.  But it could have been empty and refilled, but, no matter, her hair ended up all gooey afterwards and JB walked by and said like an automaton "you're beautiful Josie.  (Pause) Just like your mama"

Well now you have me wondering ... I assumed it was some kind of gel that created those stiff looking crunchy greasy girls on Josie's head.  I looked around and I read where some other people thought it was baby lotion, too, like you think.  Someone also suggested it might be some kind of aloe vera.  

I know I just saw a clip around here somewhere of Michelle doing Josie's hair while she is stretched out on the counter.  I can't begin to find it now.  Does anyone know where it is or can someone point me to another clip of poor Josie's hair being tortured?  I am seriously procrastinating about some yard work I need to do but don't want to, and any excuse would be appreciated!

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Does anyone know where it is or can someone point me to another clip of poor Josie's hair being tortured?  I am seriously procrastinating about some yard work I need to do but don't want to, and any excuse would be appreciated!

Oh! I can help with the procrastination! Don't you have a wedding to start planning? Those root beer floats and melted ice cream sundaes aren't going to make themselves! Not to mention your grift registry!

You are welcome. And yes, I would LOVE to be in your wedding party!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

And it is such an awesomely neat, precious blessing to have watched him grow up into a Godly young man who loves the Lord and has a servant's heart to help his brothers and sisters and to joyfully undertake any task that he is given with a true spirit of thankfulness and humility! His example of following the Word as he grows stronger in faith every day is a true inspiration!

Thanks, Michelle.  But, did you get him the free ice cream like you do for all the other kids on their birthdays?  It's almost 5:00 pm in Arkansas and you haven't posted a picture of him on Facebook.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Oh! I can help with the procrastination! Don't you have a wedding to start planning? Those root beer floats and melted ice cream sundaes aren't going to make themselves! Not to mention your grift registry!

You are welcome. And yes, I would LOVE to be in your wedding party!

It's GeeGolly's day to be the headship so I will have to check with her, but I think we are going to be turning over the wedding planning to Sierra. No one knows how to let ice cream melt better than she does!

We would love to have you as a bridesmaid, thanks for offering.  We think we need like 60 or so (it's a small wedding).  Would you be able to help assemble the giant "R" flower wall we are planning to have at the reception?  Or it might be a "G" flower wall.  It depends on who is the headship on our wedding day and we haven't set a date yet. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Just checked. 6 pm in AR and no drippy sundae pic! And it's such an important birthday. I can't believe that kid is a teenager. 

Maybe on the birthday when you become a teenager you get to eat your drippy sundae after dark.

On the other hand, they may not remember that he's a teenager. He looks about 8. 

Sorry @Celia Rubenstein was busy browsing wedding attire. Yes Sierra and Joy will plan our day!

So Jackson is a teen now? He's right before the Lost Girls, right? At the rate the Duggar family is going, in 10 years Jana and Josie will be sharing a room and 6 males, 23 and older, will be sharing the other.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Just checked. 6 pm in AR and no drippy sundae pic! And it's such an important birthday. I can't believe that kid is a teenager. 

Now 7:00 pm in Arkansas and no free sundae pic.

I guess this means we're officially on Drippy Sundae watch? :D

They usually take the kids out for lunch, but this is weird that that has been NO acknowledgment of his birthday. Not even the canned "diligent," "heart for the Lord" garbage.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It's GeeGolly's day to be the headship so I will have to check with her, but I think we are going to be turning over the wedding planning to Sierra. No one knows how to let ice cream melt better than she does!

We would love to have you as a bridesmaid, thanks for offering.  We think we need like 60 or so (it's a small wedding).  Would you be able to help assemble the giant "R" flower wall we are planning to have at the reception?  Or it might be a "G" flower wall.  It depends on who is the headship on our wedding day and we haven't set a date yet. 

I can SO do a "GR" flower wall. Appropriate? I bow to whichever one is the headship. Sierra may just override me ... but I can sew modesty panels on dresses. I am *SO* excited to be a part of this wedding!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Well now you have me wondering ... I assumed it was some kind of gel that created those stiff looking crunchy greasy girls on Josie's head.  I looked around and I read where some other people thought it was baby lotion, too, like you think.  Someone also suggested it might be some kind of aloe vera.  

I know I just saw a clip around here somewhere of Michelle doing Josie's hair while she is stretched out on the counter.  I can't begin to find it now.  Does anyone know where it is or can someone point me to another clip of poor Josie's hair being tortured?  I am seriously procrastinating about some yard work I need to do but don't want to, and any excuse would be appreciated!

I thought the baby lotion folks were likely to be right because I could at least see my way clear to thinking Duggar Logic, "Baby lotion is safe for babies!  Dep hair gel has chemicals!  So I think we should style her hair with baby lotion!  Weird, greasy, and inappropriate...?  Nah!"

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Adeejay said:

When you have 19 children, some of them are bound to get lost in the shuffle.  Jason, Justin and Jordyn are the forgotten Duggars, and Katie is the forgotten Bates.  

Justin is the one I can never remember. Sort of like how I can never remember one of the seven dwarfs (Bashful).

• Love 2

Five minutes ago, almost 9pm Central, this went up for Jackson: 

It's hard to believe Jackson turned 13 years old today, in a year from now he will be driving! Jackson was born on our first tv show called "14 Children & Pregnant Again!" Jackson is a fun loving boy who is very smart, tender-hearted & full of energy. God definitely has big plans for Jackson's life! We love you Jackson, Happy Birthday!

-Mommy & Daddy Duggar

No drippy sundae pic, just a generic pic with Boob. :(

It's hard to believe Jackson turned 13 years old today, in a year from now he will be driving! Jackson was born on our first tv show called "14 Children & Pregnant Again!" Jackson is a fun loving boy who is very smart, tender-hearted & full of energy. God definitely has big plans for Jackson's life! We love you Jackson, Happy Birthday!

Have no idea what's going on here with these multiple frames.... But .... wondering when those big plans that God keeps having for Duggar children are going to materialize. 

What are those plans? Maybe we're supposed to have already noticed them? What could they be? Mastering third-grade arithmetic? Having hair that grew out for eight and a half years between trims? Having a wedding in which bridesmaids wore the ugliest dresses in the history of the world? Being sent to Alert 47 times? 

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

No drippy sundae pic, just a generic pic with Boob. :(

The restaurant probably realized the Duggar clan would eventually morph into a free sundae for somebody every day of the year and quit before they went broke.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

He's so mature, isn't he?

Jackson better be careful. He's showing personality in that pic. He's going to be spending a lot of time at Cult Camp if he continues.

• Love 5

I'd be lying if I said I could identify any of the Duggar kids younger than ... probably Josiah and Jed, but man, Josie looks a lot like Jackson. This is the first time I've really seen any sort of resemblance between her and any of her family. 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jackson better be careful. He's showing personality in that pic. He's going to be spending a lot of time at Cult Camp if he continues.

Jackson is the ultimate photo-bomber, so, yes, that's probably where he's been. But photo-bombers gotta bomb, so he hasn't successfully prayed it away yet. If you can't photo-bomb, then you try to look like Josie. Poor kid.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Mommy & Daddy Duggar??

So we don't get this message confused with a message from his other Mommy & Daddy? Someone tell Michelle and JB that Jackson is not married yet.

Just goes to show -- again, of course -- that these people never ever ever actually write these various pearl-and-cliche-strewn "love" notes to and for their family members. Every single damn thing they say is for our consumption. And to prove how holy and better-at-being-a-family-or-couple they are than anybody else. Sickening. And all it really proves is that they're phony idiots. ....

Except to leghumpers, I guess. Their fans don't seem to notice the thin veneer of shoddy lying covering up the vast emptiness that pretends to be Duggar souls.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Just goes to show -- again, of course -- that these people never ever ever actually write these various pearl-and-cliche-strewn "love" notes to and for their family members. Every single damn thing they say is for our consumption. And to prove how holy and better-at-being-a-family-or-couple they are than anybody else. Sickening. And all it really proves is that they're phony idiots. ...

Which is why his "greeting" included the name of the show he was "born on". 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

He looks like the very fabulous Ryan from High School Musical. Jackson would enjoy theater camp.

007-157x209.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

He's so mature, isn't he?

sadly, i read this 'birthday wish'  in HER voice in my head, with emphasis on each word as she would. gah!! its way to early in the morning for that stuff. 

• Love 1

Which is why his "greeting" included the name of the show he was "born on". 

It's hard to believe Jackson turned 13 years old today, in a year from now he will be driving! Jackson was born on our first tv show called "14 Children & Pregnant Again!" Jackson is a fun loving boy who is very smart, tender-hearted & full of energy. God definitely has big plans for Jackson's life! To find out what they are, you'll have to tune in Tuesdays at 9 on TLC! We love you Jackson, Happy Birthday!
-Mommy & Daddy Duggar

DONATE

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I guess this means we're officially on Drippy Sundae watch? :D

They usually take the kids out for lunch, but this is weird that that has been NO acknowledgment of his birthday. Not even the canned "diligent," "heart for the Lord" garbage.

8 hours ago, Lunera said:

He looks like the very fabulous Ryan from High School Musical. Jackson would enjoy theater camp.

007-157x209.jpg

Never mind.

I dunno. Mechelle spent a LOT of time posting shit yesterday. She posted that pic of lumpy Jill, Jana with the baby, a prayer for Manchester, all before posting a birthday wish for Jackson right around his bedtime. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

I dunno. Mechelle spent a LOT of time posting shit yesterday. She posted that pic of lumpy Jill, Jana with the baby, a prayer for Manchester, all before posting a birthday wish for Jackson right around his bedtime. 

Looking past the "there is a Jackson?" question ... there is a BEDTIME question???? Surely you jest ...

• Love 17

I know, I know. I'm speaking to people who raised their kids with that concept. Had I been speaking to a Duggar or even a Bates, I might amend my remarks to note the actual time of the post. But then again, neither family has much concept of time, either, despite Mechelle wearing that awful digital watch from 1980 to try and convince us otherwise. 

4 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Wow!  Busy day for her!

• Love 5

Everyone takes a turn except MEchelle and Boob. Assholes. And stop with the leggings, supervise your children, that will head off the mild, inappropriate touching. Assholes.

• Love 1

"Everyone takes a turn" 

Yeah, right Michelle. Sure they do. Does anyone else remember the episode shortly after Jessa's wedding where one of the boys said the house had become a mess since the two girls left? If every family member pitched in equally, that wouldn't be the case.

• Love 6

I remember a photo from a year or so ago with the boy twins supposedly taking their turn at the sink. I think the two were washing one spoon or some such. 

I'm guessing these are periodic FU Internetz photo ops that they put up every now and again. And when they want to make one they have to show the kids where those sinks are. 

But don't they have, like, two or more industrial dishwashers? 

• Love 8
On 25.5.2017 at 1:44 AM, Westiepeach said:

Looking past the "there is a Jackson?" question ... there is a BEDTIME question???? Surely you jest ...

I think Mechelle remembered that there is a Jackson right around bedtime .

• Love 10