Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Something's Fishy

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Kelly is Latina and is taking the Mexican spitfire stereotype waaaay too far.

What I think she was taking too far was her joking about how Japanese speak.  She and Vicki are cut from the same cloth.  And they BOTH need to get off tv. 

• Love 20
13 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Kelly comes across as legit crazy/bad to me - not "wacky."  She is really distasteful. Not sure I can stomach another season if she's in it. Surely there are more interesting women in the OC.

And then insisting 20 times over that she's educated and a multi-millionaire. My 14 year old son (who happened to be in the room) said "Wait a minute. Did she just say notrocious? She's so dumb."  I told him I know and the worst part is she has way more money than we'll ever have. lol  

I suspect K has nothing of her own which is why she stayed married to that douchebag.  HE has money.  She had to stay married to him because he would rather spend his money fighting for her to get nothing than give her money in the divorce (I read something about that but didn't quote it word for word).

• Love 12
8 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Since the cat died, I can focus all my attention on the dog's feces!!!

No, THANK YOU!

My Jack, like all my cats in the past, looks at me with disgust when I focus my attention on cleaning his litterbox. The look of disdain in his eyes and the ears thrown back, I know he thinks of me as a lower life form only existing to serve and worship.

Edited by Giselle
found my typo it's a "d" not a" t"
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, slitz said:

That article linked in the media thread actually states that Kelly had originally signed on for season 8.  This is season 11.  She ended up not doing it because her husband did the same thing Simon Barney did and blocked their daughter from being filmed.  This was during the time that they were separated and Kelly was engaged to someone else.

Oh interesting. So in addition to cancelling the divorce because it was going to cost her too much, I wonder if finally being able to get on the show was an incentive as well. Anyone know when they actually got back together?

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

No wonder Kelly and Vicki get along so well. They both think they can speak other languages if they add vowels to the end of words. Kelly thinks adding an "Os" to the end of everything makes it Japanese, which what!?!? And Vicki thinks adding "Es" makes it Spanish - 'no scratchie the woodie' A match made in culturally insensitive paradise. Idjits! 

I think this is seriously the crux of their relationship. 

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Let us all take a moment to blow taps over Shannon's pre-divorce ceremony next week ... aka vow renewal. 

Right??? I literally yelled "nooooo!" at that part of the preview. Kiss of death right there. 

48 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Most of all where was Kelly's good friend Vicki in comforting or defending her when she went nuts? 

Sitting there, smirking on the inside, and hoping Kelly garners more hatred for herself than Vics already has. 

42 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Uh, I think we're all more interested in Meghan's ovaries than her own husband...........

I think a rock would show more interest in Megan's ovaries than he does. 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have two questions:

1.  Why did Kelly even call Shannon a C-U-Next Tuesday (I have a hard time even typing that word.)?  As far as I could see, Shannon basically sat quietly throughout the whole of Kelly's meltdown, and only calmly replied - never once raised her voice, never once sounded confrontational.  Granted, Shannon did throw a little jab with the college comment, but it did not deserve the nasty that spewed from Kelly's mouth.  I actually expected to see foam coming out of Kelly's mouth, like some kind of rabid animal.  Anyway, shouldn't that anger be directed at that Nina woman?  

2.  And speaking of that word, I don't think this is the first time we heard it on a RH franchise.  Didn't Teresa Guidice call Danielle Staub that during the table flip in the first season of RHNJ?  

I have to admit, I don't even mind that word in general.  It needs to be used carefully as not many people deserve that nickname and you can't toss it around all willy nilly.  It is very different to me to say it in a non threatening way (that person was such a see ya next Tuesday) than yelling at someone that they are one.  THOSE are fighting words and the look in her eyes said it all.  She was ready to throw down.  

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I'm willing to give Tamra a chance at being a good Xian, but someone needs to tell her it's not very Xianlike to tattle about what others say for the sake of being honest.

We always called those types "Church Dragons." They like to gossip and shame under the guise of prayer, of course it is with the best of Christian intentions to ask for Divine help so no harm no foul.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know. My husband is my best friend. He's the first one I turn to when I need to vent about someone pissing me off. I think Heather just needed to get it all out, not that she needed Terry to save her or anything. 

I was gonna post the same thing.  My husband is the first person I go to when I'm upset.

I want Vicki's Chinese Chicken Salad recipe.  It looked good.

• Love 4

I never thought there would be another house wife on this show that made me think Tamra was sane snd calm. But Kelly wow!

She needs to either stop drinking, get her medication adjusted, or both!

Just wondering if someone asked Kelly's husband what his type is what he would he say. Oh I like a woman who loves to drink, has a mean streak a mile wide oh and has to have big fat blow up sex doll lips!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Sai said:

I was gonna post the same thing.  My husband is the first person I go to when I'm upset.

I want Vicki's Chinese Chicken Salad recipe.  It looked good.

Yup, but I try and be respectful by only doing it with the stuff that is really bugging me,  I usually vent and work off the little pissy stuff on my own and only sometimes share it with him.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I suspect K has nothing of her own which is why she stayed married to that douchebag.  HE has money.  She had to stay married to him because he would rather spend his money fighting for her to get nothing than give her money in the divorce (I read something about that but didn't quote it word for word).

I'm not so sure he is the only douchebag in that marriage, in fact, I think they are equal in that regard! LOL

41 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Sitting there, smirking on the inside, and hoping Kelly garners more hatred for herself than Vics already has. 

Nah, They showed Vicki smirking on camera as it happened! Vicki was loving every minute of Kelly's vile tirade. LOL

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Kelly really just needs off this show. Maybe Tamra is right, maybe she lashes out because she's in pain down inside. But maybe she's just a really horrible person. Either way, she does not feel like a fit for this show. I'd say, worst first season for a Housewife ever. 

Dare I say it, she may have even ousted season one of RHOBH flavor Camille Grammer as most hated housewife. At least Camille was fun to hate, and her delusional narcissism was entertaining. She also brought us gems like "The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick". What has Kelly brought? Lots of wasted screaming and name calling, a creepy asshole husband and a tacky bedazzled wine opener? 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Maybe, it is the recurrent theme this year for the housewives, the newbies are in bad marriages and on the verge of divorces.

Heather calling Terry crying is ridiculous.

What is it with these so called grown women having to run to their husbands at the first sign of trouble???/.

What a bunch of fake, pearls clutching, over indulged women! LOL

Maybe because their husbands are their best friends?  I know I always call mine first when shit has happened.  It isn't so he can 'save me', its because I want to talk to my best friend.  There has only been one time in our 26 years together when he came to my rescue (although he didn't really need to).  An old unhinged landlord (alcoholic drug addict, really charming) got in my face and was yelling and chest bumping about something stupid.  He was all of 5'9 and my husband is 6'4.  He basically said back off asshole because no one talks to my wife that way and the landlord backed off.  Yes we were out of there not too long after that.

• Love 13

The DVR freeze frame button is the great equalizer. Nobody gets out unscathed. And it made Kelly look particularly like a mad woman ANY TIME you pushed it while she was on screen.  But y'all ...I think she saw red.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yup, but I try and be respectful by only doing it with the stuff that is really bugging me,  I usually vent and work off the little pissy stuff on my own and only sometimes share it with him.

My point exactly. In Heather's case, because he is so involved in the show, Terry knows the deal.

Dinner=big fight.

It is just another day at the office for this screw.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

That was one of the most ostentatious things I have ever seen.  Looked like she stole it from a gaudy Las Vegas high roller suite.  What was worse was that she didn't even have it attached to the bar/countertop, so there was no leverage, which was why Vicki was having trouble with it.

Tacky, tacky, tacky!!!  

I actually have a wine opener like Kelly's, only it's just black and grey - no bling, and it's the easiest thing in the world to operate. Vicki had trouble with it because Vicki is a moron. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

My point exactly. In Heather's case, because he is so involved in the show, Terry knows the deal.

Dinner=big fight.

It is just another day at the office for this screw.

Terry is one of the very, very few that Heather can converse with about incidents that happen while filming and not violate her contract.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

The dialog irked me. The dubrows act like they are above the fray while signing over and over on a cheesy made for cable tv show.

she is a big whinner who needs to realize that without this craptastic show, there would be no evine, no botched and no hotel dubrow,imo

miss fancypants is taking herself a wee bit too seriously.

The B-roll of pleather at the mic, on TV and having her vagina steamed was well worth it.

One of the things that really fucking angers me is the insistence of all the voodoo/shyster/snake oil being sold on the shows.

Um, anyone with half a brain knows that leeches, steamed ass and any other 'beauty treatment' is pretty useless - I am sure that having your ankles cranked and bent does wonders for your zen?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Madame Helvetica said:

I actually have a wine opener like Kelly's, only it's just black and grey - no bling, and it's the easiest thing in the world to operate. Vicki had trouble with it because Vicki is a moron. 

I loved that blinged out wine opener. They are really going thru a lot of trouble to establish Kelly as your neighborhood drunk.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I loved that blinged out wine opener. They are really going thru a lot of trouble to establish Kelly as your neighborhood drunk.

Honestly, I don't think they are really even trying.  They don't have to.  The woman has a fully stocked bar on every floor of her house.  She was the neighborhood drunk way before RHOC came calling.

• Love 20

Someone posted to Heather's twitter some comments that are apparently on her Instagram: "Kelly's neighbor shared that Bravo couldn't film for 3 weeks because Kelly beat her husband until he had a black eye. She also shoved her mother down a flight of stairs and put her in the hospital." 

True or not, um, dayum. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Uh, I think we're all more interested in Meghan's ovaries than her own husband...........

Did I hear Meghan say she wants to have twins? Yeah, that's going to get Jimmy even MORE interested...

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

We always called those types "Church Dragons." They like to gossip and shame under the guise of prayer, of course it is with the best of Christian intentions to ask for Divine help so no harm no foul.

I believe Dana Carvey had a routine about "Church Dragons" a few times in the 1990's... ;-)

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

If it is the case that Kelly's husband has the money, not her, that would explain her sensitivity about the subject.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Um, anyone with half a brain knows that leeches, steamed ass and any other 'beauty treatment' is pretty useless - I am sure that having your ankles cranked and bent does wonders for your zen?

You are seriously underestimating the delusional search that some people (including myself) go thru to find crazy beauty treatments.

I have to give it to Dr Terry, he said on WWHL that non surgical lipo  is a total rip-off. He tried it and nothing happened besides pain.

I might pick up this book.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, slitz said:

Honestly, I don't think they are really even trying.  They don't have to.  The woman has a fully stocked bar on every floor of her house.  She was the neighborhood drunk way before RHOC came calling.

Maybe Kelly has "not" seen one too many seasons of Miss. Patricia on Southern Charm just like she has "not" seen any prior seasons of RHoOC but yet knows all the little details. ;- \

She was probably only checking out the booze but not noticing the fine art of subtle and not so subtle cattiness. Bless her heart.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

The B-roll of pleather at the mic, on TV and having her vagina steamed was well worth it.

One of the things that really fucking angers me is the insistence of all the voodoo/shyster/snake oil being sold on the shows.

Sounds painful...how'd she climb on top of the stove?

7052_XXX_v1.jpg?10-inch-Bamboo-Steamer

Not ordering soup dumplings anytime soon...thanks!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

The DVR freeze frame button is the great equalizer. Nobody gets out unscathed. And it made Kelly look particularly like a mad woman ANY TIME you pushed it while she was on screen.  But y'all ...I think she saw red.

I'm pretty sure she spends 99.9% of her time seeing red.  It seems like flying into a crazy rage is her natural state.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Did I hear Meghan say she wants to have twins? Yeah, that's going to get Jimmy even MORE interested...

I believe Dana Carvey had a routine about "Church Dragons" a few times in the 1990's... ;-)

If it is the case that Kelly's husband has the money, not her, that would explain her sensitivity about the subject.

Did not know that. In the 80's I heard it at church and asked our youth pastor what it meant.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Someone posted to Heather's twitter some comments that are apparently on her Instagram: "Kelly's neighbor shared that Bravo couldn't film for 3 weeks because Kelly beat her husband until he had a black eye. She also shoved her mother down a flight of stairs and put her in the hospital." 

True or not, um, dayum. 

Everyone knows you hit them on the shins or gut, somewhere it don't show.

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sounds painful...how'd she climb on top of the stove?

7052_XXX_v1.jpg?10-inch-Bamboo-Steamer

Not ordering soup dumplings anytime soon...thanks!

Now that you mention it, them steamed dumplings do look awfully like tiny baginas!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I disagree. Tamra conspired to get Gretchen "naked wasted" and Vicki conspired to help her loser boyfriend pull off a cancer scheme. Kelly says vulgar things, but as far as I know, she hasn't conspired to make another cast member look bad nor has she lied about something as serious as cancer.

True!  But then again, she's only been on for seven episodes.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

True or not, um, dayum. 

I could see Kelly doing all those things...

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, OhIgetit said:

When Kelly was talking about her credentials she mentioned that she went to ASU, but she forgot to mention that she had her MBA (Married but Available). 

Ah she went to ASU... Alcoholic Slut University.  >; ->

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

You are seriously underestimating the delusional search that some people (including myself) go thru to find crazy beauty treatments.

I have to give it to Dr Terry, he said on WWHL that non surgical lipo  is a total rip-off. He tried it and nothing happened besides pain.

I might pick up this book.

These two are probably into the S&M aspect of hurting themselves under the guise of writing a book about bullshit beauty treatments?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ElDosEquis said:

These two are probably into the S&M aspect of hurting themselves under the guise of writing a book about bullshit beauty treatments?

Different pokes for different folks?

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

True or not, um, dayum. 

No wonder the poor things wig is always askew.

• Love 9

So Tamra was the one who told Kelly at the 70s party that Shannon's friends were talking shit about her - leading to that blow up. And now Tamra is the one who tells Kelly that she was called a prostitute - leading to a new blow up. Nice work, Bible butt!

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I don't know why Kelly is so upset at the dick sucking comment, she bought and paid for a big ol' pair of DSL's.

Kelly's angry cause she just found out the doctor sewed an over-fucked sphincter onto her face

Hopping to the corner now...

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kelly's angry cause she just found out the doctor sewed an over-fucked sphincter onto her face

Hopping to the corner now...

Poor baboon...hunted, captured, mutilated, all just to give up her stolen hinny to a horses ass. 

• Love 2

There was a bit where Kelly explained that it was easier to stay married to her npd husband than to leave him - no wonder she has anger issues. But I also recall her saying that the best thing about having a child is having a small version of herself - it's possible there are two narcissists in that family. Apparently IVF docs will help anyone (who can pay) become a parent!

And speaking of IVF, does anyone think Jimmy is just dying for another kid!?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Heather’s Dry Cry

When you get botox shots in your armpits, it paralyzes the sweat glands.

Maybe too many shots in the face (not the Terry Du Spunk kind) have affected her tear ducts?

Quite possible. But there definitely was some moisture there, albeit not much. There was a side shot after she got off the phone, I believe, and I could definitely see wetness around her eyes. 

1 hour ago, 100PercentPain said:

Dare I say it, she may have even ousted season one of RHOBH flavor Camille Grammer as most hated housewife. At least Camille was fun to hate, and her delusional narcissism was entertaining. She also brought us gems like "The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick". What has Kelly brought? Lots of wasted screaming and name calling, a creepy asshole husband and a tacky bedazzled wine opener? 

Yes, for all of her many faults that season, at least Camille was operating with more than half a brain cell. Kelly thinks Phoenix is a state and can barely complete a coherent sentence. She is not fun to "hate watch" at all. 

1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

WTF? That's just appalling. The husband....well, I don't condone ANY type of domestic violence, but he made me want to punch him in the face myself. But her mother? Who is probably the fucking live in babysitter and looks like she weighs 80lbs soaking wet??? If that's true, I have no words....

3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There was a bit where Kelly explained that it was easier to stay married to her npd husband than to leave him - no wonder she has anger issues. But I also recall her saying that the best thing about having a child is having a small version of herself - it's possible there are two narcissists in that family

Oh man, she said that about Jolie like that's how EVERY mom views motherhood. No. Look, I don't hate myself, but I have a lot of flaws. I don't want my kids to be just like me, I want them to be themselves first and foremost. And to try and be better person than I am. Isn't that what most normal people want for their kids? Better? I mean, does Kelly want her kid to get drunk off of cough syrup and call the nuns at private school "dumb fuck" and "c***"?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, OhIgetit said:

I think Heather just got completely overwhelmed I believe the breakdown because no matter what she tolerated in the past everyone has their breaking point.  

Kelly is disgusting and classless (Vicki - FYI this is when those words are appropriate they are not a defense to be used when someone is questioning a con man's lies.) On the brighter side her daughter does not seem very fond of her school and I think that display last night will be the catalyst to her going to a new school,.

Well, Ramona's daughter, Avery (RHONY) was asked to leave her private school in NY because of Ramona's behavior on the show.  Ramona's behavior is nothing compared to Kelly's, imo.  If Jolie's school is a traditional Catholic private school, they may just not have a space for her in September, that is, if any of the administration is watching the show.

So, who's Jolie supposed to be upset with now - some strange woman making a nasty comment about her Mom (and, I'll give Nina credit - she simply alluded to Kelly, she didn't actually come out and say "Kelly Dodd sucks dick to pay her bills"), or her Mom, who uses foul, base language, drinks to excess, becomes volatile and erratic at the drop of a hat and consistently makes an ass out of herself, for all the world to see?  

I feel badly for Kelly's daughter.  If I had a daughter that age that attended her school, I would have major concerns allowing my daughter to spend any time in that house.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

First of all, Nina never said she was a prostitute. She said that SHE (Nina) took care of herself and didn't have to suck dick for money.

That's what I heard, too.  She didn't call out Kelly specifically, my interpretation was she was calling out EVERYONE, herself included, who married or marries for money.  What's that saying - "marry for money and you'll earn every penny."  I should know better with this group, but I was truly surprised when it morphed into Nina proclaiming Kelly a prostitute - but "noooo," Tamra helpfully clarifies - "she said you suck dick for money" and Megan agrees, Kardashian-dead-voicing "I heard it, too."  You did?  Okay.  I didn't.   I'm ashamed to say I loved Tamra getting right in Kelly's face yelling that she can't spout vile shit off and not expect it in return.  Tamra has won me over this season - let's see if it lasts.

Edited by Magoo
errant comma
  • Love 10

Bicki and Kelly made me laugh.

I too would have gone back in to finish eating - I LOL'ed when Kelly did her 'champs' imitation (Who the eff drinks champagne with sushi?).

There are people in the Midwest that can't get to a decent sushi eatery and I was glad to see them avail themselves of the opportunity.

• Love 1