Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Dinner Interrupted

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

She even has his body and belly!

My favorite Milania line was when Joe teased her about her belly and she said for him to let a girl have her muffin top. lol, the best!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Heavy headed boulder headed babies are sooo cute.

lmao!!!!  Your uber will pick you up in approximately 3 minutes.  Your driver's name is handbasket to hell.  You'll be ride sharing with Joe Gorga's bottle of hand lotion.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, jumper sage said:

And still Tre never responded with any details of Laurita's own issues which, by the way, are chock full of scamming charities, stealing from a co-owned business.....

Chock full of scamming charities? I honestly swear I'm not trying to be obnoxious - but IMO the Susan B Komen thing isn't a convincing example of Laurita shadiness. Are there other charities I've missed?

It's like somebody saw a line item in the BK and started the rumor they "stole" from a charity to make them appear more loathesome or be able to compare to the Giudice's criminal behavior.

It was a license agreement to produce some type of clothing with the trademark "pink ribbon". Maybe made it more marketable/charitable deduction? for Signature and they agreed to give a % of the proceeds to Komen. The license agreement was for a min of $18K? or whatever % of actually sold. Original BK had the min of $18K declared, so I assume the clothing was never produced or sold. The BK attorney for the Signature creditor's has never mentioned it. I'm also always confused why an $18K debt out of a disputed $8M is (or was) so often brought up.

BTW - I think Teresa and Jaq are both ridiculous and their husbands can do better (even with Juicy in prison and Chris being broke).

8 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

lmao!!!!  Your uber will pick you up in approximately 3 minutes.  Your driver's name is handbasket to hell.  You'll be ride sharing with Joe Gorga's bottle of hand lotion.

I just choked on my iced tea.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

To me he always has this look on his face that says "This is my life now, caring for Jac, an endless pit of neediness.  Just shoot me now".  He know he is stuck and feels he has no way out.  

I agree. He seemed to sympathize with Teresa as she explained on the way out why they were leaving. Jacqueline is a pain in the fucking ass. What part of "I don't want to talk about this shit," does she not get? It's embarrassing for Teresa and as others have said, she wasn't raised to wear her heart or financial problems on her sleeve. Teresa needs every dime she can get so I can't blame her for selling her story. And how much more can you own a situation than going to jail. She's wearing that ankle bracelet. Jacqueline is probably jealous of and resentsTeresa's hustle. She wrote her prison memoir and there are probably more cookbooks to come. It was funny to see her mixing the salad at the Lauritas while her host dumps something from a bag in the pot.

I think with her "real friends" comment she was in part saying they know when to let something go. It was obvious she and Joe were in a lot of trouble but it's their right to decide whether to discuss it or not. And the calling JoGo was too much.

The guidices were awfully sweet with Nicholas. Too bad the poor boy has a mother like Jacqueline. Like someone else here said she's like a fucking teenager. A crazy one to boot.

• Love 14

I believe when Theresa was saying "real friends" she was speaking of those like Dina.  Dina seemed to have acted like a real friend to Theresa. She may have whole heartedly thought what Theresa and Joe did was wrong but she was Theresa's long time friend and still acted as such. She didn't condone what Theresa did or said, she didn't pry into the legal issues but was there if Theresa wanted to talk about it and she didn't repeat it to others on or off camera.

Jaq just used Theresa's friendship and issues for camera time and media money.

Theresa on the other hand reaped what she sowed. When you can take no responsibility for the way you treat people or your part in a decaying friendship, no matter how small, don't be surprised when others do the same to you. It still amazes me how vile and two faced they all can be to each other. I hope Theresa has at least learned her lesson with her brother's family.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Please!!!!! Nothing that Gorga has been fiddling with, please!!!!

• Love 4

Jaq is bat shit crazy.  However, one of the things that Theresa does that has always bugged me is that she'll bring up something that happened in the past, and when the person she's speaking with either tries to explain or defend themselves, Tre is quick to say, "I don't want to talk about/live in the past."  It's annoying.  But then again, Jaq is fucking psycho!  The glee on her face at the end of the episode was disgusting. 

• Love 7

Well I don't know what else Tre can do. She went to prison. She's repaying her debts. She wore and ankle monitor. She was on probation. Now her husband is in prison. I'd say there BOTH paying for what they did. They don't owe an explanation or apology to us AT ALL. IMO

And I don't care if I'm not a mod, posting pics of tweens in that awkward stage and saying they look horrible is just mean and nasty. Also JMO Kids KILL themselves over remarks like these. 

• Love 21

I don't know who Jacqueline thought she was playing to. If she had acted like a "friend" and just went the small talk route I would have been impressed. Instead she came off as a crazy person and to me, if I didn't watch previously, Teresa came off as the sane one.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8

What a terrible person that Jaq is.  When most people get into an argument with a friend they  are upset about it, like Tre was.  Not Jaq.  Nope....she was grinning from ear to ear and then even threw out that Tre had a curfew.  What a cold blooded POS.   She is having the absolute time of her life watching Tre and her family go through all this.  Nice friend.  Too bad Tre is a much stronger person than Jaq could ever be and her and her family will make it through all this just fine.

• Love 12

I can't stand Jac but I'm not giving Chris a pass. Mr. We had to sell our watches. Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? You drained millions from your businesses to buy fancy cars, vacations, clothes and WATCHES. He's perfectly capable of saying enough and leaving Jac. He chooses to stay. No sympathy from me.

• Love 5

I never had issues with Jaq until this episode.

She is one of those people who thinks everything is all about her.  Tre is going through a rough time right now.  Granted it was of her own doing, but even so...she doesn't wanna discuss specifics.  I mean, why is that so hard to get?  So instead of just shutting her mouth and letting it go because ya know it's NOT ABOUT HER Jaq starts a fight over it.  It's none of her business.  It wasn't any of her business when she and Tre WERE friends.

I am the same as Tre when it comes to family problems.  You handle it.  End of story.  As far as anyone knew when my mother died me, my brother and my dad were fine.  Only within the family did anyone know the financial issues it caused.  If one of my friends had demanded to know the problems and then thrown it in my face that we were friends and that somehow entitled them to know the specifics we would stop being friends.  I don't care if Jaq doesn't agree with how Tre handled the problem, it wasn't her business.

Sorry.  Team Tre on this one.

• Love 20
20 hours ago, Giselle said:

I believe when Theresa was saying "real friends" she was speaking of those like Dina.  Dina seemed to have acted like a real friend to Theresa. She may have whole heartedly thought what Theresa and Joe did was wrong but she was Theresa's long time friend and still acted as such. She didn't condone what Theresa did or said, she didn't pry into the legal issues but was there if Theresa wanted to talk about it and she didn't repeat it to others on or off camera.

Jaq just used Theresa's friendship and issues for camera time and media money.

This is the issue with Jaq right there. She seems to prioritize camera time over everything else. Even real relationships. I think she and Tre were very real friends at one point, but the temptation to create a big scene on camera was just too much for her. It's the same way when she uses Nicholas's struggle for a storyline. I don't begrudge her talking about it. It's her life, and I'm all about Autism awareness. But when she would trot the poor kid out under the cameras to "perform", I realized how low she would sink for money. Even on this episode, I didn't like him being brought into that crowd and forced to hug and kiss people. Sure, he had a bit of a smile on his face, but you can't always gauge Autistic kids by their expressions. Didn't he tell Tre at one point, "I don't want you". I think it was all a bit too much, especially when he probably hasn't seen them in awhile. But none of that matters to Jaq. 

• Love 12
On 8/15/2016 at 7:03 AM, Duke2801 said:

Siggy's daughter, however, seems like a famewhore waiting to happen, though.  Hopefully I am wrong.  At least Siggy is somewhat trying to curtail her behavior. 

Yep, I definitely got the feeling she was playing to the cameras.

As far as Teresa and Jacqueline go, shut the fuck up, Jac.  She has become extremely toxic with her jealousy of all things Teresa.  If you want to mend your friendship, then you let the past lie.  It was pretty sad to see how much Juicy and Chris were enjoying hanging out to pan to Teresa and Jac doing the same old same old.

Still want to punch Ashley/Ashlee/Asslee in the face every time she's on screen. 

To whoever mentioned upthread about Joe and Milania . . . Milania IS the female Joe.

• Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, pbutler111 said:

I can't stand Milania, but I had to feel a bit sorry for her when I saw how much she's come to look like her father. No wonder she always seems so angry.

She's going through an awkward stage, but dear goodness, don't most of us go through one starting around age 9-10? Heck mine lasted through 15!  (ok, Antonia doesn't seem to be going through one - but she is a beautiful anomaly!) 

In any case, I actually think Joe G's side of the family is the better looking one.  Joe was pretty handsome back in the day.

joe-giudice-teresa-giudice-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I've been re-watching Season 4 and 5, to catch up on where the old resentments stand, and just watched the episode with the gang at the Arizona ranch. There was the exercise about approaching the horse, and how the horse would only respond to authenticity and an open heart. Even Joe Giudice opened up to the elderly ranch hand and copped to some legal issues, and being anxious about that. Basically, everyone who opened up was able to get the horse to lift up its hoof for them. The exceptions, though, were Teresa, Melissa, and Jo Gorga. When the ranch hand asked Teresa, "What are you afraid of?" she said "I'm afraid the horse will kick me." 

Either Teresa just ain't that deep, or she only allows very, very few people to see her anxieties. People mentioned Dina upthread. In an interview, Dina said that she talked to Teresa while she was "at camp," but they didn't talk about WHY Teresa was inside or anything like that. Dina said "I try to keep things light," and that's how you get the best out of Teresa. Jacqueline keeps looking for Teresa to reach in, grab her heart and put it on the table for Jacqueline's scrutiny, and that's never going to happen. At least, not on camera. (If Teresa really did confide in Jacq about catching Joe with another woman, then that was probably a big reveal of trust for her.)

If this season is going to be about rehashing something that happened 4 years ago? 5? then I'm done. But re-watching the seasons has made me soften on Juicy Joe a bit. There are moments where he's sweet and playful with his daughters, and I feel terrible that these girls are going to be without their dad for so long. 

Siggy's kids are disrespectful and I NEVER would have tried to tell my parents how they should treat/discipline me, as a list of demands that they had to meet. Still, she seems to have a decent relationship with them.

Dolores, if that's what a spare tire looks like, I'll trade bodies with you any day.

• Love 12

Jacqueline is thirstier than Lawrence of Arabia in the middle of the desert. She's also got the maturity level of a puppy, but without any of the cuteness. I really hope that Teresa is done with her. I'm not a Teresa fangirl by any stretch of the imagination, but Jac is straight up nuts, and it's very apparent why Asslee turned out the way she did. Now they're adding another generation of immature, entitled, losers to their family tree.

• Love 14

I can't believe Jaqueline has me taking Teresa's side but she sure did. She knew exactly what she was doing. I felt like Teresa was trying to dance around the 4th wall. A "my true friends wouldn't have asked me those questions ON CAMERA" type of thing.

Loved all Juicy Joe scenes this episode. He kills me!

If Teresa doesn't make a Yoga DVD she is missing a great business opportunity.

• Love 9
On 8/17/2016 at 11:40 AM, ginger90 said:

I don't know who Jacqueline thought she was playing to. If she had acted like a "friend" and just went the small talk route I would have been impressed. Instead she came off as a crazy person and to me, if I didn't watch previously, Teresa came off as the sane one.

Yeah, like why even have the damn dinner in the first place--especially after she made a big deal about moving forward with the renewed friendship? Of course, I say that as someone who is not on a reality show that needs drama to keep things going.

I'm so impressed with Tre's yoga body now I want to take yoga!

Seriously! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2016 at 3:05 PM, Jennifersdc said:

Chock full of scamming charities? I honestly swear I'm not trying to be obnoxious - but IMO the Susan B Komen thing isn't a convincing example of Laurita shadiness. Are there other charities I've missed?

It's like somebody saw a line item in the BK and started the rumor they "stole" from a charity to make them appear more loathesome or be able to compare to the Giudice's criminal behavior.

It was a license agreement to produce some type of clothing with the trademark "pink ribbon". Maybe made it more marketable/charitable deduction? for Signature and they agreed to give a % of the proceeds to Komen. The license agreement was for a min of $18K? or whatever % of actually sold. Original BK had the min of $18K declared, so I assume the clothing was never produced or sold. The BK attorney for the Signature creditor's has never mentioned it. I'm also always confused why an $18K debt out of a disputed $8M is (or was) so often brought up.

BTW - I think Teresa and Jaq are both ridiculous and their husbands can do better (even with Juicy in prison and Chris being broke).

I just choked on my iced tea.

It's been a few years since I read it and don't have a link, but there are documents outlining the laundry list of financial misdealings of the Lauritas.  Maybe someone has it or can find it and post it here.  Honestly, the greed and excess were appalling - and it wasn't just one thing. It was scam after scam after scam - from houses and cars down to not paying the cleaning person.

This is where I separate the Lauritas and Guidices.  The Lauritas are flat out thieves IMO.  The Guidices were merely not-very-bright cheaters.  Both are wrong, of course, but that list of crap of the Lauritas was far more egregious than anything and everything the Guidices have done combined.

If I have time, I'll try to poke around and see if I can find it. 

• Love 4

Keep in mind that the 'list' in the documents of the Signature Apparel bankruptcy response was not made by a third party.  It was submitted by the representative of the creditors.  Not an objective third party.  So take anything in that list with a grain of salt.

Tre just continues to not take responsibility for the crimes she's committed.  She went to camp (because that's in the official name of the federal prison she was in).  Back in 2012, Jacks was right about what was going on with Tre.  Tre still can't admit it.  She did commit a crime and she was facing jail time if convicted.  Tre was also selling stories to the rags. 

Jacks has her moments and has made mistakes but I'd take her any day over Tre.  I guess I may be in the minority on this.  Tre will always be the victim and expects everyone to play the game of never confronting her about her behavior.  

I only watched the second half on the show.  That's how interested I am.  I used to watch every episode of every season. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Keep in mind that the 'list' in the documents of the Signature Apparel bankruptcy response was not made by a third party.  It was submitted by the representative of the creditors.  Not an objective third party.  So take anything in that list with a grain of salt.

Tre just continues to not take responsibility for the crimes she's committed.  She went to camp (because that's in the official name of the federal prison she was in).  Back in 2012, Jacks was right about what was going on with Tre.  Tre still can't admit it.  She did commit a crime and she was facing jail time if convicted.  Tre was also selling stories to the rags. 

Jacks has her moments and has made mistakes but I'd take her any day over Tre.  I guess I may be in the minority on this.  Tre will always be the victim and expects everyone to play the game of never confronting her about her behavior.  

I only watched the second half on the show.  That's how interested I am.  I used to watch every episode of every season. 

But Teresa wasn't coming over for dinner with you where a full confession and contrition would be demanded :). Jac claimed she wanted to rekindle her relationship with Teresa yet the first thing she does is snark about confrontations, going straight down the road to dredge up old fights. If Jacq had used the same technique with anyone she had a dispute with, be it Ashley, Caroline, etc., she would have still been a saboteur. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Jextella said:

It's been a few years since I read it and don't have a link, but there are documents outlining the laundry list of financial misdealings of the Lauritas.  Maybe someone has it or can find it and post it here.  Honestly, the greed and excess were appalling - and it wasn't just one thing. It was scam after scam after scam - from houses and cars down to not paying the cleaning person.

This is where I separate the Lauritas and Guidices.  The Lauritas are flat out thieves IMO.  The Guidices were merely not-very-bright cheaters.  Both are wrong, of course, but that list of crap of the Lauritas was far more egregious than anything and everything the Guidices have done combined.

If I have time, I'll try to poke around and see if I can find it. 

I've read them too (also a couple of years ago - nothing has been made public recently?), cause I apparently have nothing better to do than read hundreds and hundreds of pages of legal documents about people on a reality TV show. That's why I have my own personally decorated hand basket to Hell.

Maybe Chris and his brothers (and other partners) will eventually get charged with something like the Giudice's and I'll give them the same scorn. My separation is that Chris had an actual very successful business, and not a glorified house-flipper with all those illegal loans. Being a loser, I previously looked up Signature on my very extensive commercial RE database. They had @ 35K sf in a Manhattan office building (probably 100+ employees). I also looked up the Giudice's and there were about 100+ units of Section 8 apartments (the ones his partner successfully sued him about - sold in foreclosure sale) and a couple of very small retail/residential properties (was able to cross check with the LLC's they got busted on - Juicy only has the one with his G&G Stucco office left).

Not saying at all Laurita's aren't shady. My old and larger, very reputable employer got decimated in 2008 for previously bad decisions (institutional commercial RE advisors).

I assure you though that none of our principals (even previously) were driving around in multiple Bentley's or chartering private planes. The very senior patriarch  (still alive and now in his 90's) would never have allowed it (see also 11 children). 

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, breezy424 said:

Teresa has managed to rack up another half million dollars in tax liens.  I posted the link on her site.  It was probably a good idea to get a new Lexus.

Teresa forgets the official name of the facility is Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Teresa brought up her brother and had no problem after having a discussion with Jacqueline/Caroline running over to their family member's house, someone she had not seen in well over a year. 

Teresa had no problem getting paid by the tabloids and crapping all over her castmates, including her own family for money, and can't acknowledge she was wrong for doing so.  Instead it is none of their business.  For someone who has ingrained the word paparazzi into her kids' heads she has zero issue with taking money from them and it seems may not be paying the taxes on the same.

• Love 8
On August 17, 2016 at 11:33 AM, eurekagirl mOo said:

Well I don't know what else Tre can do. She went to prison. She's repaying her debts. She wore and ankle monitor. She was on probation. Now her husband is in prison. I'd say there BOTH paying for what they did. They don't owe an explanation or apology to us AT ALL. IMO

And I don't care if I'm not a mod, posting pics of tweens in that awkward stage and saying they look horrible is just mean and nasty. Also JMO Kids KILL themselves over remarks like these. 

Thank you! All Jacqueline's talk of "owning it" just slays me and clearly she's not a "real friend," which is why she doesn't understand how Teresa rolls. Crazy cow. And I also agree that the talk about Milania is mean and unnecessary. Luckily Teresa is raising girls who appear to be confident and full of self-esteem, especially given what they've been through, especially Milania.

To the person who said Teresa would be crazy to not open up a yoga studio or some yoga-related business, I agree. That must have been one great yoga teacher in that prison. A really good one can seriously enhance one's spirit and day. And her figure is totally fabulous. I need to get to the gym!

• Love 1

Thank you! All Jacqueline's talk of "owning it" just slays me and clearly she's not a "real friend," which is why she doesn't understand how Teresa rolls. 

Jacq. is a grade A bitch. She knows damn well that Tre was not comparing her offense with that of the Lauritas.  Tre was saying that she did not ask Jacq. about her business when it was going down and she wanted the same courtesy in return. Then that fucking asswipe Caroline showed up to top shit off back when Jacq. invited her over and cornered her, please.  She very clearly said that when Jacq. had her shit going on she, Tre,  didn't ask her about it and therefore, she wanted Jacq. to respect her in the same way. Saying that it was in the tabloids is total bullshit, I don't want to look you "friend" in the face, and talk about it, and you don't have to know why, just respect it, end of story.  Tre's point is that she didn't pry, she didn't push Jacq. to tell her the details of she and her husband's failings, done.  I wish Jacq. would get the fuck off this show. 

I know Jacq. and many of the rest of us know that Tre has a problem with the English language, but I don't Jacq..

I know exactly what Tre was saying, not what you tried to tell me she was saying.

Edited by represent
  • Love 9

It's not that I approve of Teresa committing crimes when I say Jacqueline is wrong in how she approaches situations. Why can't people understand that you can not like one person, disagree with how they approach another person, yet still know that the approached person was wrong in the past? 

Oh my god, amen

• Love 4
On 8/21/2016 at 8:08 PM, stewedsquash said:

That is what I can't stand about Jacqueline, the delight in thinking she has the upper hand in bringing someone down and when it is over she goes simpering to Chris who laps it up. And for that, I will never take her side in anything.

OMG yes! The smirk on her face. She loves thinking that she screwed someone over.

• Love 6
On 8/16/2016 at 2:52 PM, nexxie said:

My favorite Milania line was when Joe teased her about her belly and she said for him to let a girl have her muffin top. lol, the best!

I died! Milania is one of the funniest kids I've ever seen. 

On 8/17/2016 at 3:02 PM, Duke2801 said:

She's going through an awkward stage, but dear goodness, don't most of us go through one starting around age 9-10? Heck mine lasted through 15!  (ok, Antonia doesn't seem to be going through one - but she is a beautiful anomaly!) 

In any case, I actually think Joe G's side of the family is the better looking one.  Joe was pretty handsome back in the day.

http://www.realityashhole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/joe-giudice-teresa-giudice-01.jpg

Agree, Joe has a handsome face.

real-houswives-new-jersey-season2-before