Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Dinner Interrupted

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But who is? She wrote an entire book about being in prison, and promotes that book.

I don't really think it takes much to make Jacqueline look bad; she's got it covered.

She doesn't admit to her guilt, she doesn't admit to doing anything illegal at all either in her book or on the show. She is still claiming she didn't understand anything at all.

31 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

And without getting into Jacqueline's possible motives for being so pushy about it all, I'm not even saying that Jacqueline asking questions of Teresa is all that weird in the grand scheme of friendships; it's not--it's normal to want to know what's going on with a friend. It's just more friendlike to drop it (and maybe even the friend, if reticence is such a deal-breaker for you) when said friend asks you to numerous times.

Teresa can't have it both ways, selling stories to the tabloids then when a friends reads them/gets worried, not addressing it with the friend. She was telling Jac 1 thing then telling the tabloids something completely different time after time after time which is on Teresa not Jac. And she is still doing it. She whines about Jac putting her on speaker phone even though production requires all HW to HW calls on camera be on speaker phone, she whines that Jac shows up to her house even though it was a prescheduled film get together. She is doing her best to make Jac look like a crazed stalker so everyone forgets that she, herself is a thief/common criminal and the biggest trouble maker on the NJ show, she has outstripped Danielle in the shady category. And production/Bravo have to keep it that way, they wagered the NJ bank on Teresa and they have to make it succeed or the show fails/ends at this point.

• Love 10

Eh, agree to disagree on all the above. For one thing, everyone knows she was in jail and why, especially her friends. Why are Jacqueline and whoever else so bent on getting her to say the words? Don't like being friends with a convicted felon? Then don't be. It's not Jacqueline's job to elicit some kind of TV confession out of someone who already served her time. 

Sure, she can have it both ways. Anyone is allowed to basically tell anyone else that they "don't want to talk about it." If the other party can't deal with that, then the other party can end the friendship over it. Plus, magazines don't always work like people think they do; very often, the celebrity topic is paid for photos, and also answers only a few vague questions by e-mail or phone. Authors then do what they like with those answers, sometimes wording them carefully to imply provocative details but not outright lie. Teresa has no control over that, and especially not the cover copy or headlines. "Selling stories" in this context is kind of a misleading term.

I don't like Jacqueline at all and my mind did not go to "stalker" simply because Teresa acted surprised that Jacqueline showed up. I'm actually confused as to how that's even a master plan to make someone look bad. I haven't seen anything on the show that is supposed to make J. look like a stalker, actually. She's nutty enough with her "come here/go away" nonsense. Hate Teresa so much? Then don't be her friend. It's easy! 

And if Teresa wants to sell books, she better hope no one forgets she went to the pen. But considering she was just filmed for the show voluntarily telling the audience about her time in prison (granted, via weird non sequitur sex stories that made no sense at the party), I'm guessing she knows that everyone knows she went away for a real-deal felony.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 20
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Let me tell you, I grew up in a broken home and things were very different at the different houses, but I would never dare to compare the two directly TO my parents. I really felt for Siggy in that moment. It's not easy being the "business" parent, while the other one gets to be the "fun, weekend" parent. I would imagine that BOTH parents have spoiled those kids in their own ways, to compensate for the divorce, because the kids do seem really bratty, to me.

I always say our home was broken and then the divorce fixed it.  We moved 7 houses down the street and our parents were on the same page on a daily basis.  Same rules applied at both houses and they talked every day on the phone and met for coffee every week.  It really turned out to be the best situation for the whole family.

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I really want to know why Chris has a whole office dedicated to his ridiculous business ventures. If they're trying to save money, why not run these scams out of your home? 

[rubs hand together] It's all part of the game of scamming.  You need as much diversity as you can for your financials.  You can hide a lot of shit in an empty office.

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I've always thought Teresa's problem with Jacqueline was that Jacqueline wouldn't respect Teresa's wishes to drop the subject. Whether or not Teresa was flat-out lying, sticking her head in the sand, whitewashing, being positive, legitimately clueless...whatever you wanna call it, she does have the right to decide she doesn't want to talk about it, especially on camera. Most people, I think, would respect a friend's wishes. I would, as would my friends. Jacqueline seemed to badger her relentlessly (and, yes, I know that we see only a small portion of the Housewives' time together, hence my use of "seemed"). 

Also, it seems like Jacqueline still has no idea how tabloid stories work or that Teresa can't really control what's printed.

So true.

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I really didn't like when Jaq was all, "You can't even compare the two". Are they identical? No. But Jaq is trying to do the same innocent dance Tre did. I don't know all the details of the Laurita's issues, but just because no criminal charges were brought, that doesn't mean nothing criminal went down. 

And still Tre never responded with any details of Laurita's own issues which, by the way, are chock full of scamming charities, stealing from a co-owned business.....

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The way she stood there, with that cat-ate-the-canary look,  told me she had accomplished what she set out to when she invited Tre over. 

Well, technically that wasn't the first thing she said. Jaq mentioned something about being surprised "nothing happened" at that birthday party they went to. And Tre looked confused, like - "what did you think was going to happen?" It almost seemed like Jaq was insinuating that everywhere Tre goes, fights break out. Which, isn't entirely untrue, haha. But if you're trying to move forward, that was kind of a sly, shady thing to say. So I felt like Tre was kind of responding by saying nothing was going to "happen", because she's trying to keep all toxicity away. And it all went downhill from there. 

Very astute!

6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I wish Melissa would have arranged for Melania to also be in the fashion show- it came across a bit like showing off, and to Teresa and Melania's credit, they were good sports about it. I may be corny, but I want to see a big, loving, Italian family being loyal and enjoying their family- I hate the family drama- especially since there are so many kids in the mix. 

Why?  Kids get invited to other kids stuff all the time like ball games, recitals etc.  Parents should do things with their children that interest both the parents and the children.  We are a big loving Italian family and go to each others kids activities all the time.  It's shows your children that they should applaud for their cousins and friends.  Their cousins and friends applaud for them at their activities.

Plus, can we really trust what Milania will do in public?  She was very well behaved in the audience.

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Teresa can't have it both ways, selling stories to the tabloids then when a friends reads them/gets worried, not addressing it with the friend. She was telling Jac 1 thing then telling the tabloids something completely different time after time after time which is on Teresa not Jac.

This makes no sense.  It.is.none.of.Jac's.business.  Jac needs to worry about herself and should be thanking the stars that Tre is not like her and does not put Jac's business on the air.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

This makes no sense.  It.is.none.of.Jac's.business.  Jac needs to worry about herself and should be thanking the stars that Tre is not like her and does not put Jac's business on the air.

According to the link I posted, Teresa did ask Jac about their BK/business but that production edited that out. LOL And if you are referring to a few seasons ago, when Teresa sold stories to the tabloids, only Teresa/Joe had filed BK at that time, so there was nothing for Teresa to ask Jac about.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

And she is still doing it. She whines about Jac putting her on speaker phone even though production requires all HW to HW calls on camera be on speaker phone, she whines that Jac shows up to her house even though it was a prescheduled film get together.

I didn't think Tre whined about it, she just seemed taken aback. It's possible production set it up, without telling Tre. Or it's possible she knew, but was instructed to act surprised. 

• Love 3

This show is incredibly boring when Teresa is not on screen.  New lady and her kids? Zzzzz. Other new lady and her ex and her new gym? Zzzzz.  The Gorgas shoving their kids in a fashion show?  Zzzzz.  Say what you will about them but the Giudices are at least interesting.  Typical Jacqueline bringing up the ancient past.  Let bygones be bygones and move on.  Wacky Jacky is a toxic person.  Teresa should have just kept walking instead of engaging more.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't think Tre whined about it, she just seemed taken aback. It's possible production set it up, without telling Tre. Or it's possible she knew, but was instructed to act surprised. 

Production preschedules all filming, whether it is at a HWs house or a restaurant or a planned HW trip, it is always prescheduled. When it comes to filming Teresa, they had to be more careful as she was on house arrest and everything had to be OK'd with the Feds first, including her filming schedule! If she acted being surprised then she faking it/once again lying to make someone else look bad and herself look like the victim!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

My DVR screwed this up so I only saw the second half, but it sounds like I didn't miss much. Jac is fucking exhausting. I can't imagine having to live with that woman.

Tre and Joe were surprisingly sweet with Nicholas. I did crack up at Joe's wheely suitcase o' wine, especially on their way out. 

I had a similar issue - I set my DVR to tape and an Olympic event went into over-time? So I saw the first half - maybe we should swap notes Ha!

Siggy with her kids and they said we want to tell you how we feel and you can't interrupt (she made it to 1 minute and 47 seconds - not even)

I do like Siggy and Dolores much more than the Doofy Duo from last season.

Siggy should have had her procedure done a year before filming - that petrified wood look can be jarring

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to the link I posted, Teresa did ask Jac about their BK/business but that production edited that out. LOL And if you are referring to a few seasons ago, when Teresa sold stories to the tabloids, only Teresa/Joe had filed BK at that time, so there was nothing for Teresa to ask Jac about.

That's not true.  Giudice's filed in 2009.  Laurita's money issues go back to  2007 with accusations of them misusing 8 mil in company funds.  It's all on court records.  This does not even include the accusations by wholesalers for theft and same thing from charities.

There is plenty anyone can say and yet no one has ever talked about them.  Only Jac has the gall.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

That's not true.  Giudice's filed in 2009.  Laurita's money issues go back to  2007 with accusations of them misusing 8 mil in company funds.  It's all on court records.

Wrong, the Giudice's filed for BK a year before the Laurita's and the Laurita's never talked about it publicly either, whereas Teresa/Joe sold stories to the tabloids about it. As for the Laurita's money issues go, Yes that had them but not because they scammed/defrauded the banks into loans/mortgages and defrauded companies, both large and small, out of money owed for goods/services the Giudice's obtained from them. And the Guidice's had "money issues" dating back to when they first got married. LOL The link I provided talks about this past episode where Teresa and Jac talk about the Laurita's legal/BK issues and that production edited that out.

• Love 5

Go to the court records on the Lauritas.  The link posted is gossip.  If it did happen they should be thankful it did not make the show. Their problems go back to  2007.  They were even listed on NJs worst tax scofflaws list.  If you want to dice it up I would say the lesser of two evils is NOT Laurita.  Using son's autism to sell BLK water?  Now this insane popcorn?  Stealing from charities and using business funds to steal 8 mil?  I get it, Jac wants to be on the show and her sparkling personality ain't doing it.

I'm done.  I'm out!  Jac is a nuts.  That is my opinion .  You have yours.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 24

Jac is irrational in her jealousy and resentment of Teresa.  She is hellbent on taking down Teresa because of it.  Jacqueline's real issue is not the fact that Teresa has committed crimes, been to prison or is CLEARLY the star of  RHNJ (Bravo put the series on hold for a year waiting for Teresa to do her time.).  Jacqueline's root issue with Teresa is that they had babies at the same time and Teresa's child is happy and healthy and Jac's son is struggling and will struggle for his entire life.  Jac can't let go of her bitterness and anger that her son is disabled and Teresa's daughter is for lack of a better word "normal".  She has channeled all of her anger at Teresa because of this.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Production preschedules all filming, whether it is at a HWs house or a restaurant or a planned HW trip, it is always prescheduled. When it comes to filming Teresa, they had to be more careful as she was on house arrest and everything had to be OK'd with the Feds first, including her filming schedule! If she acted being surprised then she faking it/once again lying to make someone else look bad and herself look like the victim!

Clearly Teresa new production was filming because there was a crew at her house.  For the "surprise" factor, they may not have told her that Jacq was coming over at that time, they may have said someone else would be there or they may have said they were doing something later in the day or trying to get some hanging around the house/new routine footage.  Clearly someone was going to drive Teresa to the dentist, just doesn't mean she knew it would be Jacq.  I think if she knew that she would have done her makeup.  JMHO.  Of course, none of us  knows for sure.

The thing is Teresa is not a good liar.  Doesn't mean she doesn't lie; she just sucks at it.  And we can go back to the old argument of Tre says she's smart so she is.  I can call myself a pink sparkle pony; it doesn't make me one.  Tre is a profoundly stupid person.  She struggles to understand even simple things people say to her and it shows on her face.   In any battle of  wits she is unarmed.  Jacq isn't exactly Mensa material.  She too struggles with turning input into thoughts, but she still has one up on Tre and she still couldn't come up with a cogent argument.    

In the latest Jacq/Tre fight, I actually give Tre credit for deciding to leave, even if Joe did have to pack up his wine trolley and leave without getting any pasta.  I'm surprised Chris didn't load some in a Tupperware for Joe, hand him a fork and ask him to return the bowl at a later date.  Drop the gun, take the cannoli, FFS.  Joe should know better.  Hell, Tre did time.  Did she learn nothing at camp? 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This is just like Teresa complaining about Jac putting her on speaker phone, even though they all do this, including Teresa when they are on camera. The same with Teresa asking/saying "Why is she here?" like she was surprised Jac came to her house even though it was scheduled by production weeks in advance and both Teresa/Jac knew this. Teresa and production are trying to get viewers to forget that Teresa is a confessed felon and an admitted liar/thief by making Jac look worse than Teresa and sadly, many are falling for it.

To be fair, it's like choosing between a turd and bucket of vomit...

Nobody's forgetting. It's who is worse in that moment.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I wonder if Jac signed on again with the express purpose of bringing down Teresa, or trying to anyway.  Because if not, she has no clue how to be a human being and have a polite conversation.

Well if she has signed on to that, she (and Bravo) might want to pause and remember that they tried it with the entire freaking cast a couple of years ago and it didn't work.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

Teresa is her own barrel of lies and inconsistent behaviour yet I give her credit in this episode. Her interactions with her nieces and nephews was nice to see. I feel in the past, Melissa and Joe have come across more affectionate with her children than she has with theirs so it was nice to see her hug, kiss, congratulate and involve her daughter in supporting her cousins. Though Milania has the personality that would soak up the attention of modelling in the show, she also seemed to be a good sport being the cheerleaders instead of the quarterback. I don't say it often but I totally back Teresa's handling of the situation with Jac. It's clear that Jac was trying to illicit a particular type of response from Teresa and she was throwing things back in Teresa's face and twisting Teresa's words to justify the comments that were below the belt. It's no secret that Teresa went to jail, but you don't host someone at your home and then make comments about their legal and financial matters and even worse, comment on their time in prison. When Jacq brought up the tabloid things again, Teresa was only trying to get across that she didn't understand or appreciate that Jac came across as pushy and nosy. Going back to the flashback, it was clear that Jac was upset that she wasn't getting what she thought to be the truth from Teresa but she also wouldn't allow the subject to be left alone though it was something personal that she was asking about. It does't matter if Teresa gave 100 interviews about going to jail back then, it doesn't mean that Jac is entitled to have some in depth, detailed conversation with Teresa about it. Teresa wasn't trying to insinuate that Jac's financial issues were on the same level. She was only trying to point out that she didn't push Jac about talking about her personal issues even though she had heard about them. Also, Jac accused of her of blaming other people for what happened to her but cited comments that were supposedly made 5 years ago. Jac is honestly crazy - every rebuttal she had in that argument and her explanation to Chris afterward was an example of her reacting to what she THOUGHT she heard. Teresa mentioned her 'true friends knowing' in response to Jac's behaviour in constantly pushing her for answers and not being satisfied with what Teresa was telling her. Teresa basically told her that her true friends believed her and therefore knew exactly what was going on (insinuating that the reality was exactly as Teresa had explained it). 

Jac did something that I didn't think was possible - she made Teresa seem like the intelligent one in a room. Felt bad for Joe and Chris - they got along as if no time had passed. Joe in the car made me laugh though. 

On one hand, I totally see how Siggy would be an overbearing mother. She can't get a full thought out before she interrupts you but I did feel for her when her children compared her to living with their dad. Of course that's going to sting and while I think 13 is still a selfish age, her son looks old enough to realize the different realities of parenting that his mother and father face. She is their primary care taker who is overseeing the most important stage of their adolescence. It's a shame that they aren't able to see that she is left with the responsibility of providing them for food, clothes and shelter 5 days a week, overseeing their school, implementing good manners, principles and work ethic. She has to take care of them when they're sick, handle doctor and dentist appointments - she gets the hardest part of being a parent and it's sad that neither of her children realize that she shows her love in that way because she simply doesn't have the time to be the 'fun' parent. She's the responsible parent that is the reason that they are well adjusted, healthy children. 

• Love 16

she was throwing things back in Teresa's face and twisting Teresa's words to justify the comments that were below the belt. It's no secret that Teresa went to jail, but you don't host someone at your home and then make comments about their legal and financial matters and even worse, comment on their time in prison.

This is my point exactly.  It certainly makes it darn impossible for the guest to be gracious that's for damn sure. 

I can't wait to hear Tre bitch about how Jacq. started in on her and something to the effect of her damn ankle monitor isn't even off yet, LOL.  I heard something like that in the preview and it cracked me up. I think she picked her leg and pointed to the monitor for effect, bwaah, so funny. Like damn, can't you just let me breathe a little, let the damn monitor come off before you start up shit again? 

Edited by represent
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I liked seeing Siggy with her kids, if, for no other reason that she reminded me of myself with my kids, so it was a good insight into my interactions, and what I can do to change it (listen more, talk less......).  She is a totally hands-on Mom, but kind of marshmallow when when it comes to sticking to her guns about consequences - I think that's why her daughter was more concerned about her DD stop than losing her phone.  Nice to see Siggy stuck it out with that too.  My kids used to be shocked when I stuck hard on consequences, but they have grown into respectful young adults, so I guess I did something right.  

Siggy's daughter - I would worry about her and the black hole of "reality TV kids"...she seems a little too impressed with herself for a 13 yr. old girl.  Hope it's just normal teenager annoyances and she doesn't go the route of Ashlee or some others we've seen.

I, too, like Dolores' family.

I agree.  I think it is tough with teens especially. She seems to be trying to find her way and do the best for her kids. She is in there battling and I can respect that. I really do feel for anyone raising kids in the time of social media. It's a hard job to keep their heads and priorities in a healthy place. 

1 hour ago, Muffyn said:

Clearly Teresa new production was filming because there was a crew at her house.  For the "surprise" factor, they may not have told her that Jacq was coming over at that time, they may have said someone else would be there or they may have said they were doing something later in the day or trying to get some hanging around the house/new routine footage.  Clearly someone was going to drive Teresa to the dentist, just doesn't mean she knew it would be Jacq.  I think if she knew that she would have done her makeup.  JMHO.  Of course, none of us  knows for sure.

The thing is Teresa is not a good liar.  Doesn't mean she doesn't lie; she just sucks at it.  And we can go back to the old argument of Tre says she's smart so she is.  I can call myself a pink sparkle pony; it doesn't make me one.  Tre is a profoundly stupid person.  She struggles to understand even simple things people say to her and it shows on her face.   In any battle of  wits she is unarmed.  Jacq isn't exactly Mensa material.  She too struggles with turning input into thoughts, but she still has one up on Tre and she still couldn't come up with a cogent argument.    

In the latest Jacq/Tre fight, I actually give Tre credit for deciding to leave, even if Joe did have to pack up his wine trolley and leave without getting any pasta.  I'm surprised Chris didn't load some in a Tupperware for Joe, hand him a fork and ask him to return the bowl at a later date.  Drop the gun, take the cannoli, FFS.  Joe should know better.  Hell, Tre did time.  Did she learn nothing at camp? 

They all know who is filming where when, Teresa knew Jac was who she was filming with. Teresa did the high squeaky voice when she opened the door all "surprised to see Jac, that is 1 of her tells! LOL

1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

To be fair, it's like choosing between a turd and bucket of vomit...

Nobody's forgetting. It's who is worse in that moment.

When you take into consideration what that article/blog says happened, then Teresa comes out looking worse than Jac. IMO, Teresa is far worse than Jac and always has been.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Go to the court records on the Lauritas.  The link posted is gossip.  If it did happen they should be thankful it did not make the show. Their problems go back to  2007.  They were even listed on NJs worst tax scofflaws list.  If you want to dice it up I would say the lesser of two evils is NOT Laurita.  Using son's autism to sell BLK water?  Now this insane popcorn?  Stealing from charities and using business funds to steal 8 mil?  I get it, Jac wants to be on the show and her sparkling personality ain't doing it.

I'm done.  I'm out!  Jac is a nuts.  That is my opinion .  You have yours.

They filed for BK after the Guidices, google the actual BK papers. I didn't say that the Laurita's weren't having money problems, I referred to the filing of the BKs dates. I find Teresa/Joe's lies more telling, they ripped off people both in business and personal and still owe $13+ million. Only the court fine has been paid in full, nothing else. And, so far, nothing the Laurita's have done has lead to any criminal chargers or federal prison sentences, unlike the Guidice's. Now, if Jac/Chris are charged/convicted/pled guilty, then they will get the same level of scorn that Teresa/Joe get from me, until then, there is a difference between acting immoral and acting immoral as well as criminal. Only Teresa/Joe fit the later category for now. To bring this back to the latest episode, it seems that Bravo needs to paint someone as the bad person and that is an all to willing Jac and shame on her for doing it but like Teresa, they have bills to pay, young kids to care for including, a child with special and costly needs, so they edited out Teresa's nasty behavior to keep Jac looking like the aggressor.

And I agree, we have opposing opinions on this, agree to disagree.

• Love 3

I can't wait to hear Tre bitch about how Jacq. started in on her and something to the effect of her damn ankle monitor isn't even off yet, LOL.  I heard something like that in the preview and it cracked me up. I think she picked her leg and pointed to the monitor for effect, bwaah, so funny. Like damn, can't you just let me breathe a little, let the damn monitor come off before you start up shit again? 

I laughed at it too. And it's stuff like that that makes me feel like she is not at all trying to pretend she hadn't been in prison.

• Love 5

When you take into consideration what that article/blog says happened, then Teresa comes out looking worse than Jac. IMO, Teresa is far worse than Jac and always has been.

If you take it into consideration. I just read it and it sounds like the same old unverifiable stuff that always shows up on these blogs (which is why I pay no mind to them--that and the grammatical errors that even a fourth-grader wouldn't make. And is this the site that has always been anti-Teresa from the get-go? If so, not exactly impartial). Further, most of it is from a source close to the Lauritas parroting stuff Jac reportedly said in the heat of battle; that doesn't necessarily equal cold, hard facts. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't; I'll believe it when I see it (and I hope that I do see it if it exists; it's why I watch these shows in the first place). And even then, I'd still have no proof that what Jac said is true anyway. But I can't for the life of me figure out why Bravo would ditch any of the stuff in that article, much less all of it.

Either way, regarding what we saw on the show, I'm sticking to my opinion that it was Jacqueline being the true douche bag of the dinner date. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

If you take it into consideration. I just read it and it sounds like the same old unverifiable stuff that always shows up on these blogs (which is why I pay no mind to them--that and the grammatical errors that even a fourth-grader wouldn't make. And is this the site that has always been anti-Teresa from the get-go? If so, not exactly impartial). Further, most of it is from a source close to the Lauritas parroting stuff Jac reportedly said in the heat of battle; that doesn't necessarily equal cold, hard facts. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't; I'll believe it when I see it (and I hope that I do see it if it exists; it's why I watch these shows in the first place). And even then, I'd still have no proof that what Jac said is true anyway. But I can't for the life of me figure out why Bravo would ditch any of the stuff in that article, much less all of it.

Either way, regarding what we saw on the show, I'm sticking to my opinion that it was Jacqueline being the true douche bag of the dinner date. 

No, AATT lambast all the NJ HWs. They pretty much stay in the middle on all of the HW shows.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the far more ridiculous assertion is Teresa doesn't mind new acquaintances asking her about tabloid stories on camera. 

Teresa should take some accountability and simply say-we were in a bad place, I could not talk about it and I turned my fear of incarceration and ruin, into a blaming others situation.   

Teresa saying she did not bring up Chris' BK issues kind of rings hollow, since when has Teresa ever been concerned about anyone else?  Teresa forgets at that period of time, there was an auction scheduled for all of their belongings.  Would it not have been odd for someone not to bring up their issues? 

The way I took it, Teresa didn't mind Siggy asking her about tabloid gossip because Siggy didn't know her personally and all she had to go by was what she read.  People who are close to Teresa should know the truth, so there would be no need on camera to badger her about a tabloid.  

Loyal, true friends wouldn't bring up embarrassing, hurtful things up on camera -- reality show or not.  

12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The link posted didn't state that Teresa asked Jacqueline about the Larita business issues.  The article posted was also posted before the episode aired.  The unsubstantiated gossip article stated that Jacqueline's digs at Teresa were edited out.  Teresa alluded to issues that the Laritas had, but never went into specifics.

11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

We don't know that Teresa knew Jaqueline was coming to her home.  For all she knew, she just was going to be filmed with her family.  All filming may be scheduled, but that doesn't mean they share everything with all of the cast members.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have to say, I am really enjoying watching Dolores and her family. They're cute together. And her daughter continues to be very impressive. I think she will have a successful career as a vet ahead of her, as long as she doesn't get bitten by the reality bug. And it was funny to hear Dolores blatantly admit she keeps her ex around for his $$$. At least she owns it! But they seem like a close bunch, which is nice for the kids. 

I really want to know why Chris has a whole office dedicated to his ridiculous business ventures. If they're trying to save money, why not run these scams out of your home?

Dolores' son Frankie...when he showed off his abs, I thought of Cwittafah Manzoid and his flab and moobs. Frankie puts them to shame

As for the Lauritas, I still believe this poverty claim is just for show. Now with the office and the claim of making a profit from BLK - great way to launder money. There are probably some underhanded deals where they say they sold 100,000 cases to store chain x. Store chain x (pays the Lauritas, but in reality the Lauritas gives them a pile of their stolen funds to pay the invoice, the store chain keeps a percentage while the Lauritas get the bulk of the cleaned money) Bottles of BLK get poured down the drain on a weekly basis, so the stores re-order because sales are so great and the scam starts all over again. They do this enough and now they can justify paying the mortgage, furnishing the house, letting Jacqueline have more procedures.

• Love 2

Jaq. Oh my gawd. Standing there with that smug look plus fillers. I laughed out loud at her ridiculousness. When she raises her voice and starts chopping her hands like Benihana because she can't express herself without using her hands  I see a 12  year old drama queen and a face full of cellulite fake fillers. She's such a wreck. 

My DVR only got half weirdly due to the Olympics can someone fill me in on Jaq calling Joe ? Which Joe? Why did she call him? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jaq. Oh my gawd. Standing there with that smug look plus fillers. I laughed out loud at her ridiculousness. When she raises her voice and starts chopping her hands like Benihana because she can't express herself without using her hands  I see a 12  year old drama queen and a face full of cellulite fake fillers. She's such a wreck. 

My DVR only got half weirdly due to the Olympics can someone fill me in on Jaq calling Joe ? Which Joe? Why did she call him? 

She was on some uber messy bullshit.   Gorga.  She put the call on speaker and asked:  did you ever tell your sister I wasn't to be trusted?  He said no.  She said you don't remember that time we were all sitting around talking shit about her and you told me not trust her? (she's standing right here by the way).   He said I don't remember but if I did ever say that, it's probably because we (JoeG and Tre) were in a bad place in our relationship at the time.  Camera pans to a nodding Teresa.  She said oh ok, well what do you think about us (Tre and Jac) fixing our friendship now?  He said ya'll are grown, so that's up to you, hope you work it out.  She said ok thanks.     I paraphrased a little.  lol.

I don't know if you saw this but, astoundingly, Tre remained at the kitchen island talking until Jac started talking in interviewese and used the phrase fraudulent bankruptcy filing.   It was weird.  If you're talking to a "real" friend who the hell is using courtroom terms?

• Love 8

Thank you! ZW! Love my board peeps! 

IDK my DVR picked up in the kitchen when Tre started saying basically "you asked me personal questions but I never asked you about your (implied) money problems".  So I missed the start. I wish I had seen it that is funny, Jaq is a hot mess. She is an adult teenager who has performed for money for too many years and has watched too much Nancy Grace. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, represent said:

I see nothing wrong with this little girl's face, so I hope her looks never make her angry. She's got enough to deal with and to truly be unhappy about like her mother and now father in jail.  She looks like a cute little girl to me. You would think she had horns growing out of her head or something. I don't get the remarks on how Tre's girls look, but I'm also from the school of not saying negative things about kids. If I can't give them a compliment especially about their looks, I rather not say anything at all. 

She was a brat before her parents went to prison, so I don't think there's an excuse in that.

• Love 2
On 16/08/2016 at 1:52 AM, teapot said:

I don't get why the Lauritas invited the Guidices over to rekindle their friendship &  Tre opens with "yeah so I'm back & things are good, but I'm trying to cut toxic ppl from my life, like you were, when you confronted me in 2011"

i guess if these two were real friends & no one was getting paid to stir shit up, and Jac didn't have a temper, she'd have said "I know we both said things that were beyond the pale, but let's put all that behind us & never discuss that again, ok?"  Hugs & cheers & nothing to see here

I definitely think it was Jac who ignited the fire with her comments about thinking something was going to happen at the store opening. As soon as she said it I feel like Tre was reminded of the Posche debacle where they were all trying to set her up, and was reminded of how sneaky Jac could be. I think that's what motivated her to say the thing about toxic people - she was trying to make it clear to Jac that she didn't want to deal with any of that stuff.

• Love 10
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 8:07 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I wish Melissa would have arranged for Melania to also be in the fashion show- it came across a bit like showing off, and to Teresa and Melania's credit, they were good sports about it. I may be corny, but I want to see a big, loving, Italian family being loyal and enjoying their family- I hate the family drama- especially since there are so many kids in the mix. 

I may have imagined this, but did Melania roll her eyes when Melissa mentioned "my kids are in fashion week."? I did enjoy her and Joe running around together!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, represent said:

I see nothing wrong with this little girl's face, so I hope her looks never make her angry. She's got enough to deal with and to truly be unhappy about like her mother and now father in jail.  She looks like a cute little girl to me. You would think she had horns growing out of her head or something. I don't get the remarks on how Tre's girls look, but I'm also from the school of not saying negative things about kids. If I can't give them a compliment especially about their looks, I rather not say anything at all. 

I agree, she is just a child. I personally find her cute and charismatic. If you feel the need to make negative comments about the way a child looks, you should really re-evaluate your values in life.

• Love 11

She was a brat before her parents went to prison, so I don't think there's an excuse in that.

Whatever their faults, Teresa & Joe have raised four very well-mannered daughters (yes even Milania).  She was so cute at the fashion show filming her cousins and proudly proclaiming "I videotaped everything."

• Love 17
15 hours ago, represent said:

I agree.  I don't like to comment on the kids unless it's something cute they do.  Milania is probably entering that gawky phase we all go through in life.  I hate looking at pictures of myself during my gawky phase.  All kids, boys and girls, seem a bit pudgy right before a growth spurt.

I think Gia and Milania tend to resemble Tre and Gabriella and Audriana tend to resemble Joe.  Of course they have a mixture of both parents.  All the kids on all the shows are nice looking kids.

giudice.jpg

• Love 8
3 hours ago, chrischrischris said:

I agree, she is just a child. I personally find her cute and charismatic. If you feel the need to make negative comments about the way a child looks, you should really re-evaluate your values in life.

Whoa, I don't mind Milania's looks either, she is at that awkward stage and she is a kid who can be a bit much at times but I'm damn sure not going to tell a fellow poster what they can and can not post (that's a moderator's job) nor question their value system (that makes it personal.)  I usually agree to disagree or just ignore the post and play with other posters. It seems to work for me.

So I would have to both agree then disagree with your post.

Off to play somewhere else on the board.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

He said I don't remember but if I did ever say that, it's probably because we (JoeG and Tre) were in a bad place in our relationship at the time.  Camera pans to a nodding Teresa.  She said oh ok, well what do you think about us (Tre and Jac) fixing our friendship now?  He said ya'll are grown, so that's up to you, hope you work it out. 

Jaq is so immature. She might as well have sent a note asking if Joe likes them as friends, check "YES" or "NO". 

• Love 17
On August 14, 2016 at 11:51 PM, zoeysmom said:

I had someone give me a run down and I was fully anticipating supporting Teresa.  Not going to happen.  She is wanting to be the victim.  She is on the other side of the aisle she has and continues to be the perpetrator.   

Teresa did start off saying the last time I was here you attacked me.  Bad way to start a conversation.  She is never innocent.  The article they were talking about had Teresa's own attorney quoted as saying they could be facing jail time.  I am quite certain beyond a reasonable doubt that after five times in front of the creditors meeting, four amended bankruptcy filings and a 43 count Objection to the Discharge of the Giudice bankruptcy, at some point Teresa was made aware of the fact she might be looking at jail time by her attorney.  If she wasn't she should have been aware when she read the article.  The reason for the confusion and questions by Jacqueline intially.  It also made no sense Teresa saying my real friends knew.  What would they know is she didn't know/  At that time Jac and Teresa were real friends. Teresa also brought her brother up not trusting Jacqueline. Maybe she should not have brought her brother into the matter as a way to put Jac down.  Teresa is the one who chewed her brother out for siding with strangers instead of family.  Apparently Teresa forgot how she would not even speak to her family and continued to blame Jacqueline, how her brother called her garbage, how her husband and brother fought and the rest of the cast was left to deal with the fallout. 

Teresa is putting the blame on someone else she is suing her bankruptcy attorney.  Teresa forgets back when she was selling stories she was painting her co-stars in an unfavorable light to sell those stories and then denying she was being paid for the same.  It only worked for so long until she hid the fees for the government.  She plead guilty to concealing income from the magazines.

Teresa going to prison doesn't change the crap she pulled on the rest of the cast and to me going to prison doesn't give you a clean slate.

Teresa threw down the first challenges and then gets upset when the truth is thrown back at her.  I think most of all I am disappointed the producers are working overtime on this Teresa sympathy and redemption storyline.

Yep, yep, yep!

Tre started it by saying she was "attacked" - which isn't how it happened.

Then she knifed Jac with the "real friends" comment - knowing that Jac always cared more about their friendship than she did.

Then, when Jac didn't fall into line, she became the injured party and went screaming out of the house.

Tre is a classic narcissist, in the disordered personality sense of the word, and uses all the telltale tactics. 

• Love 1