Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Dinner Interrupted

• Start Topic

Old tensions soar when the Lauritas host the Giudices for dinner. Meanwhile, Siggy's children deliver shocking news; Dolores seeks financial independence; Melissa's children walk in Fashion Week; and Teresa and Melissa bond.

Ziggy and Dolores' scenes were boring.

Jacqueline is very thirsty for her paycheck. She shouldn't have called Joe G.  That being said, it would have been a very boring episode if not for Jacqueline and Teresa's conflict.

I loved when leaving Jacqueline's house, Joe rolled out his wine bag on wheels. 

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Jacqueline just proved why she is a POS. 

Granted,  Teresa's communication is not excellent but once again why did JacPsycho had to go call JoeGo! 

THAT'S FAMILY!   

But this unhappy bitch wouldn't know anything about that because she damn near ruined hers with Dina and Chris/Caroline.   She thirsts off of drama and conflict.   

Glad Teresa walked away from her before she actually caught another charge.  ?

Maybe this will help explain why Jacqueline went in on Teresa. Remember, production/Andy/Bravo want everyone to feel sorry for Teresa! This is her Felon redemption tour! LOL  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/08/14/jacqueline-laurita-blasts-teresa-giudice-in-explosive-rhonj-deleted-scenes/

• Love 8

Jac calling Joe Gorga was wrong, however, on other shows we've had cast members call, and, make appointments with doctors to dig into other cast members medical claims.  So, by that standard, calling a brother is a minor infraction.

• Love 5

My DVR screwed this up so I only saw the second half, but it sounds like I didn't miss much. Jac is fucking exhausting. I can't imagine having to live with that woman.

Tre and Joe were surprisingly sweet with Nicholas. I did crack up at Joe's wheely suitcase o' wine, especially on their way out. 

• Love 18

Teresa stayed a lot longer than I would have. Jacqueline is itching for a fight and a storyline. She's pretty transparent about it as well. Frankly, I can't stand the bitch.  

Surprised by how happy seeing the Guidice/Gorga clan get along.  I do hope that it lasts despite Jacqueline's efforts to drive that wedge.

Teresa's hair on WWHL looked fantastic, loved the highlights.  I wonder how she'd look with a bob like Melissa?

• Love 16

I have to admit I laughed at JoeGiu talking to Chris about Uber. It is strange that I find Chris likeeable when he is around JoeGiu. When Chris is around Jaq I cannot stand him. 

Oh Jaq, you never wanted to rebuild a friendship. If she did she would have never went there with some of her remarks. Jaq was trying to stir so much shit with all that Joe (and Melissa) stuff. I do not think Teresa has ever been great at trying to get her point across or at communication in general, but she was a lot more calm than I would be if Jaq was trying to start something with me. Also Jaq, I do think everyone was ganging up on Teresa during the season with the lovely deck/patio scene. I think that was the season where if it rained it would have been Teresa's fault.

I know it was probably a one second clip, but I almost went all rage monkey when they showed Caroline in that old flashback clip. Yeah, I cannot stand her at all.

I did not mind Siggy or Dolores'  scenes. I still really do not have much of an opinion on them yet.

I laughed at the bit with JoeGiu chasing Milania around the house as well.

I thought the scenes with the Gorga's and Teresa and Milania were nice as well. I hope Jaq does not succeed in driving a wedge between them, because that is what it feels like she is trying to do.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 18

Teresa was on WWHL and claimed she has paid everyone off.  Um, interesting since she was just ordered to mediation with the BK trustee.  If she didn't owe any money she would not be going to mediation,

I have never seen anyone lie as consistently as this woman does. 

• Love 11

I see it differently.  Jac brought up all the shit.  Teresa was gang banged back then.  She never did talk about Jac and her legal issues.  Jac is lucky if she doesn't do the perp walk.  You don't bring family into it.  I don't see Tre not taking accountability at all.  She did her time and she does seem like she is changing her ways.  Jac, to this day, has never owned up to how they stole from a lot of people.  

Jac, what part of no do you not get?

• Love 22

It's hard to make a felon look like the winner in a conversation but congrats, Jaq, you did it!

Teresa is definitely... Teresa and all that entails, but Jaq is a mess who just loves to cause problems.

Teresa WAS cute with Nic, though.

• Love 23

I have to say, I am really enjoying watching Dolores and her family. They're cute together. And her daughter continues to be very impressive. I think she will have a successful career as a vet ahead of her, as long as she doesn't get bitten by the reality bug. And it was funny to hear Dolores blatantly admit she keeps her ex around for his $$$. At least she owns it! But they seem like a close bunch, which is nice for the kids. 

Siggy's family, however....not a fan. I know it's hard for teens to be on camera, so I try not to judge them too harshly. But those 2 come off very entitled and shallow. Siggy's daughter is attached to her phone and posts dozens of selfies a day. Not good. She's only 13! And Siggy comes across to me as one of those overbearing moms who tries to manage everyone ("what kind of fries? you want the curly kind? I think you like the curly kind"). But she clearly lets stuff slide a lot, because Sophie didn't seem that phased by the threat of losing her phone "indefinitely". She was more worried about her Dunkin Donuts. Meanwhile, at their dad's house, it's a total blast. Let me tell you, I grew up in a broken home and things were very different at the different houses, but I would never dare to compare the two directly TO my parents. I really felt for Siggy in that moment. It's not easy being the "business" parent, while the other one gets to be the "fun, weekend" parent. I would imagine that BOTH parents have spoiled those kids in their own ways, to compensate for the divorce, because the kids do seem really bratty, to me. 

Also, Siggy, please stop channeling Paula Abdul in your THs. 

I totally believe Joe Go took his son to the wrong school. 

I really want to know why Chris has a whole office dedicated to his ridiculous business ventures. If they're trying to save money, why not run these scams out of your home? 

The whole fight between Tre and Jac....sigh. I honestly think they both played their own part in it, but I do think Jaq had a more malicious intent behind her barbs. Tre, I just find to be really delusional and self involved. She just doesn't get it. But I think Jaq is calculating. I've had my suspicions all season that she was faking this "let's get our friendship back" thing in order to A. Get some screen time and B.Get Tre close enough to call her out. It's just not the same if she's talking shit about Tre to Chris or Ashley. She had to reel her in and then throw out accusations in her kitchen. When she said that shit about Tre blaming Joe and Melissa, that's when I felt it was really confirmed that Jaq has had an agenda in all this. 

But both of them seemed intent on rehashing the past, not letting it go. Look at Chris and Joe. They were immediately cutting up and having a good time. Tre and Jaq could have chosen to talk about a myriad of things - kids, books, new businesses. But they had to go right back to the past. I did think Jaq kind of led them down that road with her comment about being surprised that nothing "happened" at the event they just went to. What was that about? What did you expect to happen? But then Tre had to bring up all the crap about Jaq "attacking" her on the porch....and we're off! 

So yea, both played their part, but I think Jaq never really had the intention of mending the friendship. She wanted Tre over to take her down. Calling Joe Go was a REALLY immature, bitch move. And the man-date was ruined. Tre had to go home and do yoga to calm down. Damn. 

• Love 17

Haha, some funny comments so far- especially comparing Jaq's face to Easter Island stones!! Chris was side eyeing Jaq all night- he obviously knew she was up to something. I also love the interactions between Joe and Chris. Joe Giudice is reality show gold- he is so unaware of how he comes off, and doesn't care- we are seeing 100% Juicy Joe with no filter! Him rummaging in the garage refregerator for a hunk of prosciutto to take to the Laurita's with his rolling trolley of wines was hysterical!! 

Loved seeing him roughhouse with the kids. Melania is like a female Joe! 

Jaq is a mean spirited cow, and if she feels antagonistic towards Teresa she shouldn't pretend she wants to be friends. I dislike her so much it is distracting. 

I wish Melissa would have arranged for Melania to also be in the fashion show- it came across a bit like showing off, and to Teresa and Melania's credit, they were good sports about it. I may be corny, but I want to see a big, loving, Italian family being loyal and enjoying their family- I hate the family drama- especially since there are so many kids in the mix. 

• Love 24

I wonder if Jac signed on again with the express purpose of bringing down Teresa, or trying to anyway.  Because if not, she has no clue how to be a human being and have a polite conversation.

Poor Chris.  Misslindsey, I agree - he was so much more likable around Joe.  That's how I remember him.  Being stuck in their house, Miss Havisham style, with Jac has taken its toll on him.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, snarts said:

Teresa stayed a lot longer than I would have. Jacqueline is itching for a fight and a storyline. She's pretty transparent about it as well. Frankly, I can't stand the bitch.  

Teresa's hair on WWHL looked fantastic, loved the highlights. 

Jacqueline is toxic and psycho as they come.   Teresa needs to cut ties with her and never look back.   Whatever they had was the minute Jacqueline ambushed her about getting paid for the tabloid coverage several years ago.   Thankfully for Jacqueline,  Teresa didn't flip a table on her when she started having selective memory about what went on back.   Cut the cord Teresa.  

And I agree,  Teresa and Sonja looked incredible last night on WWHL. 

8 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Jaqueline loves to use the cute little one liners about Tre's situation.  When she made the "she had a curfew" comment, I hope Chris took a long hard look at his sweet wife.  

Please Chris won't say shit Jacqueline or her mouth because they both lay in bed with the same secrets they won't speak about on camera -  Signature Appeal and Susan G Komen!  ? 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I wish Melissa would have arranged for Melania to also be in the fashion show- it came across a bit like showing off, and to Teresa and Melania's credit, they were good sports about it

I agree. In fact, I thought that WAS why Mel called Tre, and didn't realize it wasn't until later. There is definitely still a competition going on with those two, probably always will be. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Teresa was being a good friend to Jaq by not bringing up all the shady deals she and Chris have done through the years.  Talk about crooks.  Yet, as soon as Teresa does bring it up Jaq has to flip the story to what Tre did was so much worse.  Steal a dime, steal a penny, it's still stealing.   Dishonesty comes in many forms and Jaq  has been dishonest from the start.

Yea, I really didn't like when Jaq was all, "You can't even compare the two". Are they identical? No. But Jaq is trying to do the same innocent dance Tre did. I don't know all the details of the Laurita's issues, but just because no criminal charges were brought, that doesn't mean nothing criminal went down. 

• Love 16

Although the scenes with Delores and Siggy (and families) are somewhat boring, I'm enjoying the ones with Delores's kids more because they seem normal, intelligent, and fairly well-adjusted (hopefully they will remain so after a season or 2!).  Also, I could totally relate to D saying she would give her old dog a kidney if she could.  Fellow dog lovers unite! Althouh I have a sinking feeling that they are alluding to something sad with the dog in the next episode. :*(

Siggy's daughter, however, seems like a famewhore waiting to happen, though.  Hopefully I am wrong.  At least Siggy is somewhat trying to curtail her behavior. 

Jac and T's fight - ehhh, whatever.  They're both kind of assholes. And neither are very bright or articulate. I see no real winner or loser in that brawl.  I usually hate Jac's cutesy one-liners but I admit I did chuckle at the "she had a curfew anyway" line. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Jacqueline just proved why she is a POS. 

Granted,  Teresa's communication is not excellent but once again why did JacPsycho had to go call JoeGo! 

THAT'S FAMILY!   

But this unhappy bitch wouldn't know anything about that because she damn near ruined hers with Dina and Chris/Caroline.   She thirsts off of drama and conflict.   

Glad Teresa walked away from her before she actually caught another charge.

This!  1000 times. And Jac smirking at the end. She had no intention of getting along with Teresa, even after Chris told her to keep in mind that the Guidices were under stress.  Calling Joe Gorga and putting him on the spot like that was uncalled for - I half expected Caroline to walk in with her bitch face.  Teresa would be wise to walk away completely and forever.  And next week, naturally Jac is going to give her version of events to Melissa.  I hope Melissa doesnt buy into Jac's story - I like seeing the Gorgas and Guidices getting along with each other, and if this season turns into another Teresa gang up (wash, rinse, repeat), I'm out.

And while Jac hasn't been charged with any crimes, didn't she and Chris steal from a charity they were fund raising for?   They've done all kinds of shady financial stuff.

The new people - I liked Delores and her family - just bothered me to watch that sick dog.  I also wondered why she would open a gym when her husband already has some.  Wouldn't that be competing with yourself?

And I think I could like Siggy if she would tone it down a few notches.   I think she's exhausting. She's ok, but in small doses right now.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Maybe this will help explain why Jacqueline went in on Teresa. Remember, production/Andy/Bravo want everyone to feel sorry for Teresa! This is her Felon redemption tour! LOL  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/08/14/jacqueline-laurita-blasts-teresa-giudice-in-explosive-rhonj-deleted-scenes/

Yeah, that will do it. For whatever reason, Teresa is a money maker for this franchise so of course she's going to get a favorable edit.  Jacqueline meanwhile is desperate to be on this show and for a paycheck so they're giving her what she wants but at the expense of looking like the villain all season.  This argument has been engineered by Bravo to save this boring season and i'm not sure its working. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't know, that reads like what Caroline told Jac she should have said, after the fact. I'll believe it actually happened when I see the deleted stuff.

• Love 7

I don't get why the Lauritas invited the Guidices over to rekindle their friendship &  Tre opens with "yeah so I'm back & things are good, but I'm trying to cut toxic ppl from my life, like you were, when you confronted me in 2011"

i guess if these two were real friends & no one was getting paid to stir shit up, and Jac didn't have a temper, she'd have said "I know we both said things that were beyond the pale, but let's put all that behind us & never discuss that again, ok?"  Hugs & cheers & nothing to see here

• Love 5

Jacqueline used the wrong word when she said, "accountability", people who do not want to be accountable always play the victim card or say they don't want to be around toxic people.  Teresa will never be accountable.  To this day she fails to see how her behavior, which she admitted to saying it was none of anyone's business if she was taking money from the tabloids and denying the same, while her mug appeared on the cover and the articles slammed the others. 

If it is not what the context of the question, it is how the question is asked.  Teresa does not get to tell the rest of the world how to behave.  just once I would like to see a little contrition from her.  I think after the fish story she is owed zero respect from anyone.

• Love 10

I thought it was interesting that Jaq unwittingly in a nutshell explained the problems between her and Ashley.  Moms cannot be sisters with their daughters and then turnaround and be a Mom with all the rules. I always cringe when I hear parents say they are their kid's best friend.  I mean once they hit adulthood, one can delve into more of a friend but not in the formative years. It is gonna fail every time. They have peers for friends, they need a parent to be a parent to make secure kids. 

While I'm on parenting, I think Siggy is in her kids faces so much that they have just basically tuned her out. I do think she has good intentions though. So far, I like Dolores and her family. 

Ok stepping off my parenting soapbox now.  ?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I don't know, that reads like what Caroline told Jac she should have said, after the fact. I'll believe it actually happened when I see the deleted stuff.

This is just like Teresa complaining about Jac putting her on speaker phone, even though they all do this, including Teresa when they are on camera. The same with Teresa asking/saying "Why is she here?" like she was surprised Jac came to her house even though it was scheduled by production weeks in advance and both Teresa/Jac knew this. Teresa and production are trying to get viewers to forget that Teresa is a confessed felon and an admitted liar/thief by making Jac look worse than Teresa and sadly, many are falling for it.

• Love 5

many are falling for it.

But who is? She wrote an entire book about being in prison, and promotes that book.

I don't really think it takes much to make Jacqueline look bad; she's got it covered.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 17

I can't help myself, but everytime I see Joe Guidice, I just giggle (well, except for the vineyard phone call).  I thought it was funny seeing him chasing Milania around the house, and the scenes with him and Chris were nice to see.

Jacqueline is a bitch, and I feel sorry for Chris having to deal with her.  Teresa is no angel, but I think that when a friend says "I don't want to talk about it", you repsect that, and just let them know you are there for them when they are ready to talk about whatever it is - you don't keep hounding them (well, maybe that is the Laurita way - Caroline does that, as well...so maybe Jacqueline learned from a master).

I thought that Jacqueline's comments were sort of below the belt, and hitting a sore spot with Teresa - I mean, we all know she isn't ever going to admit to any willful wrongdoing, and we, as viewers, know what are Teresa's "hot buttons", so why would Jacqueline, a supposed friend, try to set Teresa off?  

I have to say I give Teresa a lot of credit for just walking out, dinner or no dinner, with Joe and his wine cooler bag in hand, and not entertaining that argument with Jacqueline.  Maybe the yoga is really working for her!   

• Love 22
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I can't help myself, but everytime I see Joe Guidice, I just giggle (well, except for the vineyard phone call).  I thought it was funny seeing him chasing Milania around the house, and the scenes with him and Chris were nice to see.

I agree, I normally cant stand him but he was cute last night. 

Even though it was disappointing to see that Jac and Tre can't forget old wounds, I  enjoyed the scene's with them in the kitchen busy talking while getting dinner together. Too bad it went from 0 to 60 in no time flat! 

• Love 5

Me too.  I always had a soft spot for him (except for that call) - I think he's one of the very few reality tv personalities who just doesn't give a damn how he comes across; he is just himself. 

I also laughed at Milania's sleep mask.  Quite a little diva, that one.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I've always thought Teresa's problem with Jacqueline was that Jacqueline wouldn't respect Teresa's wishes to drop the subject. Whether or not Teresa was flat-out lying, sticking her head in the sand, whitewashing, being positive, legitimately clueless...whatever you wanna call it, she does have the right to decide she doesn't want to talk about it, especially on camera. Most people, I think, would respect a friend's wishes. I would, as would my friends. Jacqueline seemed to badger her relentlessly (and, yes, I know that we see only a small portion of the Housewives' time together, hence my use of "seemed"). 

Exactly. I think it would have been a different conversation if Jaq had asked Tre on camera. She may have started out all calm and friendly, but it definitely seemed like a set-up that day on the porch, IMO. Yes, Tre signed up for this show, so that's the risk you take. But Jaq had to know her behavior wouldn't be well received. 

• Love 8

And without getting into Jacqueline's possible motives for being so pushy about it all, I'm not even saying that Jacqueline asking questions of Teresa is all that weird in the grand scheme of friendships; it's not--it's normal to want to know what's going on with a friend. It's just more friendlike to drop it (and maybe even the friend, if reticence is such a deal-breaker for you) when said friend asks you to numerous times.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Jaqueline loves to use the cute little one liners about Tre's situation.  When she made the "she had a curfew" comment, I hope Chris took a long hard look at his sweet wife.  

So, this is where I thought oh dear, somebody's been working with Jac, that was a pure, clean Riker's Island no-look shank.   Tre didn't even get started bleeding good before this heffa had fled the scene.  Nicely executed J.

11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Teresa was on WWHL and claimed she has paid everyone off.  Um, interesting since she was just ordered to mediation with the BK trustee.  If she didn't owe any money she would not be going to mediation,

I have never seen anyone lie as consistently as this woman does. 

Close.  ;) Andy (on behalf of a viewer) asked how the house hadn't been foreclosed upon yet and why they were able to continue living in it.  She said well I work and Joe was working, so....then Andy finished her sentence with:  so you paid it all off?  She said yeah.   The implication was she was referring exclusively to the mortgage arrearages but didn't indicate satisfying any other debt.

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have to say, I am really enjoying watching Dolores and her family. They're cute together. And her daughter continues to be very impressive. I think she will have a successful career as a vet ahead of her, as long as she doesn't get bitten by the reality bug. And it was funny to hear Dolores blatantly admit she keeps her ex around for his $$$. At least she owns it! But they seem like a close bunch, which is nice for the kids. 

Siggy's family, however....not a fan. I know it's hard for teens to be on camera, so I try not to judge them too harshly. But those 2 come off very entitled and shallow. Siggy's daughter is attached to her phone and posts dozens of selfies a day. Not good. She's only 13! And Siggy comes across to me as one of those overbearing moms who tries to manage everyone ("what kind of fries? you want the curly kind? I think you like the curly kind"). But she clearly lets stuff slide a lot, because Sophie didn't seem that phased by the threat of losing her phone "indefinitely". She was more worried about her Dunkin Donuts. Meanwhile, at their dad's house, it's a total blast. Let me tell you, I grew up in a broken home and things were very different at the different houses, but I would never dare to compare the two directly TO my parents. I really felt for Siggy in that moment. It's not easy being the "business" parent, while the other one gets to be the "fun, weekend" parent. I would imagine that BOTH parents have spoiled those kids in their own ways, to compensate for the divorce, because the kids do seem really bratty, to me. 

Also, Siggy, please stop channeling Paula Abdul in your THs. 

I totally believe Joe Go took his son to the wrong school. 

I really want to know why Chris has a whole office dedicated to his ridiculous business ventures. If they're trying to save money, why not run these scams out of your home? 

The whole fight between Tre and Jac....sigh. I honestly think they both played their own part in it, but I do think Jaq had a more malicious intent behind her barbs. Tre, I just find to be really delusional and self involved. She just doesn't get it. But I think Jaq is calculating. I've had my suspicions all season that she was faking this "let's get our friendship back" thing in order to A. Get some screen time and B.Get Tre close enough to call her out. It's just not the same if she's talking shit about Tre to Chris or Ashley. She had to reel her in and then throw out accusations in her kitchen. When she said that shit about Tre blaming Joe and Melissa, that's when I felt it was really confirmed that Jaq has had an agenda in all this. 

But both of them seemed intent on rehashing the past, not letting it go. Look at Chris and Joe. They were immediately cutting up and having a good time. Tre and Jaq could have chosen to talk about a myriad of things - kids, books, new businesses. But they had to go right back to the past. I did think Jaq kind of led them down that road with her comment about being surprised that nothing "happened" at the event they just went to. What was that about? What did you expect to happen? But then Tre had to bring up all the crap about Jaq "attacking" her on the porch....and we're off! 

So yea, both played their part, but I think Jaq never really had the intention of mending the friendship. She wanted Tre over to take her down. Calling Joe Go was a REALLY immature, bitch move. And the man-date was ruined. Tre had to go home and do yoga to calm down. Damn. 

OMG thank you girl, it was killing me.    I couldn't stop laughing at her imitating Sophie with the phone though, blink *click*  mouth twist *click* profile shot *click*.    ghoulina I don't know if you have a daughter, but girl that selfie life?  All I can say is come back with an update when she turns 12.  And find an unlimited data plan!  Lol. 

If my mother had had to come to school for a disciplinary problem.... ya'll, twice?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::    I get why she's a pushover though, there's no real way I could ever seriously be angry at someone named Sophie Hannah Flicker.  Coolest name ever.  

Ok so about the fight.   I'm almost never on Teresa's side.   But Jacqueline is not right in that paleolithic sized head of hers.  You brought a surprise reconciliation latte to this girl's house and want to jump on her just as lah dee dah casual as you please while you break apart the pasta? No ma'am.  I have to agree with the poster upthread who said she's mad as shit Tre has the nerve to try and land on her feet and looked slayed doing it. 

13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Teresa did start off saying the last time I was here you attacked me.  Bad way to start a conversation.  She is never innocent.  The article they were talking about had Teresa's own attorney quoted as saying they could be facing jail time.  I am quite certain beyond a reasonable doubt that after five times in front of the creditors meeting, four amended bankruptcy filings and a 43 count Objection to the Discharge of the Giudice bankruptcy, at some point Teresa was made aware of the fact she might be looking at jail time by her attorney.  If she wasn't she should have been aware when she read the article.  The reason for the confusion and questions by Jacqueline intially.  It also made no sense Teresa saying my real friends knew.  What would they know is she didn't know/  At that time Jac and Teresa were real friends. Teresa also brought her brother up not trusting Jacqueline. Maybe she should not have brought her brother into the matter as a way to put Jac down.  Teresa is the one who chewed her brother out for siding with strangers instead of family.  Apparently Teresa forgot how she would not even speak to her family and continued to blame Jacqueline, how her brother called her garbage, how her husband and brother fought and the rest of the cast was left to deal with the fallout. 

Teresa is putting the blame on someone else she is suing her bankruptcy attorney.  Teresa forgets back when she was selling stories she was painting her co-stars in an unfavorable light to sell those stories and then denying she was being paid for the same.  It only worked for so long until she hid the fees for the government.  She plead guilty to concealing income from the magazines.

Teresa going to prison doesn't change the crap she pulled on the rest of the cast and to me going to prison doesn't give you a clean slate.

Teresa threw down the first challenges and then gets upset when the truth is thrown back at her.  I think most of all I am disappointed the producers are working overtime on this Teresa sympathy and redemption storyline.

Wasn't part of her whole ignorant claim that, despite her attorneys attempts to make this clear, she didn't realize she was facing jail time up to and including the moment she was sentenced?   The thing is whether you believe that could be possible or not, it's her story and it tracks with what she was trying to say to Jacqueline.  Yes, we filed some papers, yes they had my signature on them, no I'm not going to jail and if I were I wouldn't wanna talk about it.   At the printing of the article Jac mentioned, that was Tre's (mis)understanding.   It starts to get grimier when Tre mentions her real friends, but again, I believe it to be an articulation problem.   I think she meant people who knew her well knew her well enough not to bring it up, so you, Jac, by definition weren't amongst my real friends.    I don't know if Tre knew she landed an upper cut or not but the delivery was ::kissesfingers::  

As much as I hate to continue defending her I don't think she believes the Lauritas prosecution makes the Guidices' slate clean, more than it makes them equals.    To Jac's point, it's not identical to filing fraudulent loan papers and bankruptcy docs, but that's only because their prosecutor may not be able to prove criminal intent.  Glass houses and shit Jac.  

34 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Jacqueline is a bitch, and I feel sorry for Chris having to deal with her.  Teresa is no angel, but I think that when a friend says "I don't want to talk about it", you repsect that, and just let them know you are there for them when they are ready to talk about whatever it is - you don't keep hounding them (well, maybe that is the Laurita way - Caroline does that, as well...so maybe Jacqueline learned from a master).

I thought that Jacqueline's comments were sort of below the belt, and hitting a sore spot with Teresa - I mean, we all know she isn't ever going to admit to any willful wrongdoing, and we, as viewers, know what are Teresa's "hot buttons", so why would Jacqueline, a supposed friend, try to set Teresa off?  

I have to say I give Teresa a lot of credit for just walking out, dinner or no dinner, with Joe and his wine cooler bag in hand, and not entertaining that argument with Jacqueline.  Maybe the yoga is really working for her!   

Lol!  The best moments of the night: 

Joe hugging Jac:  I dunno what youse were talking about but good night.  Then he tries to finish the goblet of wine.  

Chris:  oh man we have all this extra food now.

Juicy:  Like really, I'm friggin hungry. 

carts out wheelbarrow of wine

Then he gets worked up in the car and that is just an awesome display of spousal support.  If, you know, it weren't for his giggles.   she's a bitch, what a bitch that girl is, it's just now hitting me.   Tre tries to interject:  guess what sh.....Juicy:  what a bitch.    LMAO!!!!   I only ever love that guy or despise him, there's no in between.

On a shallow note, when Jac came to Chris' "office" her hair looked amazing.

The place where the Gorgas went to eat after the fashion show was Cafeteria.  Their mac n' cheese does deserve some camera time and a moment of silence.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, FanOfTheFans said:

I thought it was interesting that Jaq unwittingly in a nutshell explained the problems between her and Ashley.  Moms cannot be sisters with their daughters and then turnaround and be a Mom with all the rules. I always cringe when I hear parents say they are their kid's best friend.  I mean once they hit adulthood, one can delve into more of a friend but not in the formative years. It is gonna fail every time. They have peers for friends, they need a parent to be a parent to make secure kids. 

While I'm on parenting, I think Siggy is in her kids faces so much that they have just basically tuned her out. I do think she has good intentions though. So far, I like Dolores and her family. 

Ok stepping off my parenting soapbox now.  ?

I liked seeing Siggy with her kids, if, for no other reason that she reminded me of myself with my kids, so it was a good insight into my interactions, and what I can do to change it (listen more, talk less......).  She is a totally hands-on Mom, but kind of marshmallow when when it comes to sticking to her guns about consequences - I think that's why her daughter was more concerned about her DD stop than losing her phone.  Nice to see Siggy stuck it out with that too.  My kids used to be shocked when I stuck hard on consequences, but they have grown into respectful young adults, so I guess I did something right.  

Siggy's daughter - I would worry about her and the black hole of "reality TV kids"...she seems a little too impressed with herself for a 13 yr. old girl.  Hope it's just normal teenager annoyances and she doesn't go the route of Ashlee or some others we've seen.

I, too, like Dolores' family.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This is just like Teresa complaining about Jac putting her on speaker phone, even though they all do this, including Teresa when they are on camera. The same with Teresa asking/saying "Why is she here?" like she was surprised Jac came to her house even though it was scheduled by production weeks in advance and both Teresa/Jac knew this. Teresa and production are trying to get viewers to forget that Teresa is a confessed felon and an admitted liar/thief by making Jac look worse than Teresa and sadly, many are falling for it.

I thought the far more ridiculous assertion is Teresa doesn't mind new acquaintances asking her about tabloid stories on camera. 

Teresa should take some accountability and simply say-we were in a bad place, I could not talk about it and I turned my fear of incarceration and ruin, into a blaming others situation.   

Teresa saying she did not bring up Chris' BK issues kind of rings hollow, since when has Teresa ever been concerned about anyone else?  Teresa forgets at that period of time, there was an auction scheduled for all of their belongings.  Would it not have been odd for someone not to bring up their issues? 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the far more ridiculous assertion is Teresa doesn't mind new acquaintances asking her about tabloid stories on camera. 

I actually understand that. I think she's saying that someone knew wouldn't know better. Whereas, if you've known me a long time, you know how I operate, and asking me that shit on camera is no bueno. 

• Love 13

I'm sorry, Teresa and Joe are entertaining.  Joe calling Jacq. a bitch and trying to finish his wine before leaving....he's a funny guy.  They are straight up criminals as far as I'm concerned, she's done her time, he's now doing his, and I only feel sorry for those girls. But damn if those two aren't entertaining. Joe is hilarious.

I'm totally on Tre's side when it comes to Jacqueline. That bitch thinks she's better than Teresa and you can make that argument in terms of breaking the law. But that's the damn point, you don't keep throwing shit like that in Tre's face if you really want to be friends. What's the point? She just kept pushing, and pushing, sorry, Teresa didn't start any of that shit.  To top it all off she calls her brother, to put her on blast, that was it for me.

Why is Jacqueline on this show again?  What is she even doing here?  She's still boring as fuck. 

I did feel sorry for Joe and Chris, LOL, poor guys. They just want to be friends.  Well they can thank fuckface, Jacq. for screwing the evening up entirely. Tre kept hinting, I just want to move on, move forward, leave the past behind, but no.  Jacqueline's mean girl always comes out, she can't control it, she's an idiot. 

Siggy talks a mile a minute and it's hilarious as it is exhausting. 

• Love 20