Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

• Start Topic

Dwerp must learn to use the little brain power he has for good not evil. Yes, I will now head for my Prayer Closet Condo to learn I must learn to use my posting skills for good not evil. If anyone is willing to donate money to keep the and heat going because it is darn cold outside for my condo please refer to my gofundme page I have set up. In other words DONATE!!! you devil minded heathens.

Edited by bigskygirl

I get that people raise money for mission trips all the time. GoFundMe is probably a more modern way to ask for help.  But these trips are usually once a year and most of the time, paid for by those who want to go. Maybe funded by church bake sales or carnivals helps, and I’d have no issue with that.

i don’t think anyone would give Dreck a hard time over this if his dubious behavior in Central America over usage of funds hadn’t already tainted him. He’s made it a bit more palatable by saying any overages to the goal would be donated to cover shortfalls of other students. That said, a student probably doesn’t have access to the type of funds that Dreck has access to, so he really should pay his own way. I find it hard to believe the Dillys are that cash poor, unless Muffy is blindly handing over her TLC checks to Boob to manage.

But, their history of grifting is really unpalatable. Started with the wedding gift grab, baby showers, missioncations, grift cards, and on to living expenses.  Jessa got such a backlash that she stopped doing that and she donated most of the haul she got for Henry’s baby shower to a crisis pregnancy center, and was clear in her intentions to do so. Though I do not share the Duggars extreme views on abortion, at least in this case, that behavior showed them putting their money where their mouths were.  Muffy and Derick continue to grift, and that is shameful, particularly given their conservative political views and how those they follow frown on those receiving welfare. I’m sure Jessa is running out of patience for Dreck and Muffy and their tarnishing the brand.  I bet Thanksgiving becomes more and more interesting each year at their gathering.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I get that people raise money for mission trips all the time. GoFundMe is probably a more modern way to ask for help.  But these trips are usually once a year and most of the time, paid for by those who want to go. Maybe funded by church bake sales or carnivals helps, and I’d have no issue with that.

But, their history of grifting is really unpalatable. Started with the wedding gift grab, baby showers, missioncations, grift cards, and on to living expenses.  Jessa got such a backlash that she stopped doing that and she donated most of the haul she got for Henry’s baby shower to a crisis pregnancy center, and was clear in her intentions to do so. Though I do not share the Duggars extreme views on abortion, at least in this case, that behavior showed them putting their money where their mouths were.  Muffy and Derick continue to grift, and that is shameful, particularly given their conservative political views and how those they follow frown on those receiving welfare. I’m sure Jessa is running out of patience for Dreck and Muffy and their tarnishing the brand.  I bet Thanksgiving becomes more and more interesting each year at their gathering.

DDD should have a garage sale with all the crap they grifted from the wedding etc.  I think the excess went into the general Duggar treasure chest though.  They could, however, make some coin with it anyway.  The leghumpers get a Dugger memento and DDD will receive funds for the "mission".  If they had a bake sale, they could sell Jill's famous banana bread and plates of Tater Tot Casserole.  And pickles.  Don't forget the pickles.

That would require effort on their part so scratch that idea.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, louannems said:

I admit to being somewhat of an addict regarding precipituous birth. I frequently Google"woman delivers" and "woman gives birth" so I can read all kinds of strange stories about women delivering on the side of the freeway, in their bathtubs, etc. One story was of a kindergarten teacher who suddenly went into labor and delivered right then and there behind her desk.

These stories fasinate me!

My friend was in labor for a long time. She told her husband to take a walk and refresh himself and she was going to take a cat nap the best she could. She fell asleep (I don’t remember how long) a bit later a sneeze woke her up and her daughter slid right out! (3rd child). She rang the nurse and they didn’t believe her when she said “I just delivered the baby!” 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Derick needs extra money to bring Clingy Jilly and t=at least Sam to the field trips. Someone in FJ stated the program does not permit non registered spouses and children along to the missionary field trips. If factual, why is Jill such a special snowflake? Did Boob write a note stating Clingy Jilly would fall apart without her useless headship? Jill and the kids can easily stay at the TTH. 

I was reading the comments on the grifter’s Twitter. There is mention of an Elsa who requested her $100 donation to Dillar Ministries refunded. She allegedly sent a letter to them, signature requested. A poster alleges Derelict never refunded her money, then blocked her. Have I been living under a rock? I do not recall mention of this. Does anyone here knows?

People picked up on Derelict’s recent Jazz bashing:

http://people.com/tv/derick-dillard-says-jazz-jennings-is-being-taken-advantage-of-and-that-he-pities-her/

I totally remember Elsa typing that in her own words.  I saw her as a Facebook commenter on an article, I think, which is probably why it's not searchable (Facebook comments in my experience aren't indexed and thus don't show up anywhere).

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 2

Yeah, at least one commenter not Elsa herself has made it a goal to keep it front and center in the list of complaints made by people, but Derick has never said anything.  (Of course, Derick ignores most of the commenters, so this doesn't necessarily mean much about Elsa's veracity either way.)

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

I wonder if TLC will do anything about this latest round of bullshit from Derick especially since outlets like People are reporting on it.

I think if pressed, they may issue a statement saying TLC's views are not necessarily the same, or some such nonsense.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

I wonder if TLC will do anything about this latest round of bullshit from Derick especially since outlets like People are reporting on it.

Isn't reality TeeVee all about the controversy? Would it even exist if there weren't contentious controversial things going on all over it? 

They brought the Duggars back on shortly after one of them turned out to have acted like an unrepentant teenage intra-family child-molester and the two supposed godly leaders of the family spent a decade-plus covering up for him while telling their daughters to shut up. And they only took them off temporarily because those actual actions were (temporarily) a bridge too far for some viewers. And now a lot of the once-irate people are back watching them again. And the network knows this.

So is there any such thing as bad publicity in TeeVee land? I would actually think that the network would consider those People stories great publicity. It's controversial, gets people stirred up -- at a time when people are complaining that the show has gotten boring, like watching paint dry. And this particular controversy brings attention to two shows. I'll bet quite a few people have watched Jazz for the first time after getting het up about some of Der's remarks. 

The network never claims to agree with anything anybody on any of their shows says, do they? They're just showing it to us -- pretending to show us life as it is. 

Plus, if they somehow acted against Derick in a way that was noticeable, they'd definitely very much risk highly offending what I expect is the larger core of their audience -- fundie-types who believe exactly the same stuff he's saying. I don't see how TLC could possibly squelch him in any way without running afoul of a lot of the Christian viewers. And conservative Christians bite back when the culture war is at stake.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, toodles said:

Dear PTV friends, 

I'm starting a Gofundme to take a world cruise. I plan to visit Australia and the South Pacific.  $20,000 should do it.  This cruise is very important to my personal enrichment and more importantly, I really want this.

On second thought, make it $30,000 because I won't be working while I'm on my cruise.  I have bills to pay, you know.

When I return from the cruise, I will tell you all about it.  Everyone wins!  

Please tell your friends because I want to book my cruise ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Your friend,

Toodles

See, I would be much more willing to donate to @toodles cruise than The Dillard Family Grifting Site. I may get a t-shirt from Toodles!

• Love 11

After bringing back the Duggars I should not be surprised TLC is sacrificing Jazz's dignity and safety for ratings. But it pisses me off because she is a minor bullied by a so called adult. So much for their bullshit anti-bullying campaign. see something say something my ass.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

See, I would be much more willing to donate to @toodles cruise than The Dillard Family Grifting Site. I may get a t-shirt from Toodles!

Why thank you. 

Even though the Tahitian people dress appropriately for their climate, it is very NIKE.  So I may need to give them a stern talking-to about the way they dress. Just part of my mission.

I would happily bring you a T-shirt from my travels.  I may have some t-shirts made that say "I funded toodles' cruise.  Suck it Derrick Dillard".

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, toodles said:

Why thank you. 

Even though the Tahitian people dress appropriately for their climate, it is very NIKE.  So I may need to give them a stern talking-to about the way they dress. Just part of my mission.

I would happily bring you a T-shirt from my travels.  I may have some t-shirts made that say "I funded toodles' cruise.  Suck it Derrick Dillard".

I would love to join you & other like-minded Dillweed haters on that cruise.  Hell, I would even dress NIKE myself!  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

I would love to join you & other like-minded Dillweed haters on that cruise.  Hell, I would even dress NIKE myself!  

We can all dress Nike.  And have a cocktail or three with umbrellas in them.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Here's something for Der (also Jer -- I believe he's preached on this): It's basically a hit list of pastors who've said that they now believe that homosexuality and so forth are biological not sins against the Holy Ghost. Dude who keeps the list is willing to forgive them and take them off this hit list if they recant and repent. 

http://sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-sodomite-eunuch-hall-of-shame.html

It's called The Sodomite Eunuch Hall of Shame. 

I applaud him for being even more proactive than the preaching tweeting Duggar adjacents. 

That title could be of the "protesting too much" variety, methinks. 

Steve Anderson hates the gays too much.  I really think he's compensating for his own sexual identity.  He and his wife, Zsu are extremely hateful people.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Report him.

And maybe send a tip to In Touch, they troll here and at FJ for their "insider info" anyway. Now that the 4 want to drag In Touch back into the lawsuit, they might be more than happy to report on the grifting.

• Love 2

Once again, though, we're acting as if somehow Der is the only dumb-ass doing this stuff. Jerry Falwell's legal group has threatened to sue schools for reading Jazz's book out loud to kids -- and schools have backed off. Christian bloggers and pastors all over the place have bashed her, on the pulpit and on the internet, as have Christian publications by the ton. Jazz has gone on some conservative talk shows herself and gotten bashed in person. Tomi Lahren comes to mind as an in-person basher.

The kid knows her dignity isn't safe with conservative Christians. But she and her family clearly don't care. Seems their intention is to get the whole thing out in the open. I'm sure they had that discussion with TLC before the show even started, because it was all 100 percent predictable -- and in fact I'm sure the network put the show on for that very purpose. Controversy and bashing build ratings. And in this case maybe they bring out the bigotry of a large group of people for others to see and consider. I expect that's what Jazz and her family hope.

I think we'd be crazy to imagine that TLC would somehow step in to stop one individual from saying these things that are so widely said. When they get a People story about Der and Jazz, they get free publicity for two shows.

I'd hesitate to let my 16-year-old volunteer for this. But she's damn brave to do it. And who's going to come out the hero in the end? Not Der and not Tomi Lahren and not Jerry Falwell, although, of course, it's going to take a long long time before they and their co-religionists move on from this stuff. But if these bigotries don't get said publicly and talked about, they'll never go away. That's what's happened with racism in this country, in my opinion. We've tried to sweep it under the rug for hundreds of years. And look where that's gotten us. 

And as far as Jazz's personal safety is concerned ... Well, a transgender person just isn't safe on the street. But I don't really think most people who'd attack her there are going to do it because they're inflamed by Derick's biblical postings. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @fenwench @gofundme

Yes, we try to be as transparent as possible so that all donors know exactly how the funds are being used. Donors can also contact us (by correct contact info) w/ any questions or concerns they might have. We have tried to use the utmost care in communicating this to our donors.

5:43 AM - 11 Nov 2017

Maybe communicate this also on the site .

• Love 1
1 hour ago, louannems said:

Steve Anderson hates the gays too much.  I really think he's compensating for his own sexual identity.  He and his wife, Zsu are extremely hateful people.

They totally are extremely hateful people. The Southern Poverty Law Center has them listed as a hate group. I will say only one thing in their defense, that Zsu keeps a spotless home and feeds nourishing food to her children. She’s expecting #10 IIRC.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Catfin said:

Woot- TLC ANNOUNCED HE's off the show. Check out Pickles' site. 

WHAT? Holy hell! Does this mean the angry email I sent TLC a few months ago when he first insulted Jazz was the tipping point? Heh.

This will inspire Derick to climb up on his cross and surely gain him sympathy from some fundies, but bottom line is that these people really worship money, so it's finally hitting them where it hurts.

He's such a misogynistic dickwad that I bet it wounds his pride that his wife will now be the main breadwinner.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 16
13 minutes ago, Janarella said:

I am guessing that TLC and Derick "consciously uncoupled" after Jazzgate #1, which is why TLC hasn't mentioned Samuel's birth and Derick has been so fruit-loopy on social media as of late. We are finally seeing the REAL Derick Dillard without a TLC contract restraining his behavior. 

Makes sense, although I wonder why it took so long to issue this statement. Probably because it had all blown over before Derick opened his trap once again? I sure as hell hope no one harasses Jazz for this.

I briefly scrolled though the replies to TLC's tweet and most are positive, but some continue to refuse to understand that speech is free here, but not free from consequences.

This explains a LOT.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Here's something for Der (also Jer -- I believe he's preached on this): It's basically a hit list of pastors who've said that they now believe that homosexuality and so forth are biological not sins against the Holy Ghost. Dude who keeps the list is willing to forgive them and take them off this hit list if they recant and repent. 

http://sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-sodomite-eunuch-hall-of-shame.html

It's called The Sodomite Eunuch Hall of Shame. 

I applaud him for being even more proactive than the preaching tweeting Duggar adjacents. 

That title could be of the "protesting too much" variety, methinks. 

Kendra's father is on that list.  Does that mean he doesn't hold the same beliefs as the Duggars? 

• Love 7

One of pickles' people said she saw on another site that shit for brains derwood was asking for gas and Walmart gift cards. I have no problem believing it's true.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 8

I have no ill feelings towards Anna and Jill, but if their spouses are off the show they should not reap financial benefit. Derick and Volderjosh will still get the same cut of the pie when their wives are on the show. I know I'm coming across as a raging bitch, but child abuse and neglect just perturbs me to no end. The purpose of keeping them off the show is related to their transgressions. Derick can run his disjointed mouth all he wants, that's the beauty of free speech. But like with Volderjosh there are consequences to their actions. TLC should really drop them all (same beliefs), but for now Anna and Clingy should be out for good.

Yeah, yeah, BEC, I'm overreacting, it's the SW in me. However, knowing Clingy is the bread winner should really fuck with Picasso Face's mind. Yes, I'm evil, and one bad sinner.

I bet Jessa is on her way to open a can of whoop ass on Derelict.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 22

Conspiracy theory here, but I wonder if Dwerp did this so he could be taken off the show because he has not been too happy lately. I think he has realize his life is not all that peachy keen, and his twitter page is his way of revolting against his life especially not being able to be a true savior and being able to save heathens in Central America and other countries. He made his bed and now he has to lie in it. He probably is also jealous and envious of Jeremy and Jinger because they are the so-called golden couple (away from the family and no children after a year of marriage.) He should of thought it out courting and marrying Jill. I put him in the same line with Josh and JB. Three idiots, no brain power and trying to ride on their own five minutes of fame without a safety net. Running off the mouth and being an obnoxious know it all bigot can only get you so far in the real world.

3 minutes ago, flyingdi said:

Jill seems very holier-than-thou to me.  She just may be the one to quit the show in a huff due to the persecution of her husband.

Agreed. I have no doubt she is as close-minded as he is. Probably more than he is, since he's actually been out in the world, for all the good it's done him. If these people REALLY cared about their ministry, they'd all quit en masse, because they're sharing a network with a girl they believe is - whatever they believe she is. They should really open up that book they all bleat about and read what Jesus had to say about rich people and heaven.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Conspiracy theory here, but I wonder if Dwerp did this so he could be taken off the show because he has not been too happy lately. I think he has realize his life is not all that peachy keen, and his twitter page is his way of revolting against his life especially not being able to be a true savior and being able to save heathens in Central America and other countries. 

I think you could be right. I think it's very possible that Derick wanted off the show, he's certainly made no effort to make himself likeable to the audience and he's made only limited effort to be available for filming.

Right now, I think he's just a big bundle of rage, and that rage is directed at everyone and everything in his orbit. He's unhappy in his marriage, doesn't appear to enjoy fatherhood, and has lost his chance to live his dream as a missionary. People mock and insult him openly to his face as a lazy, grifting, asshole. 

• Love 23

Aren't they at least losing Derrick's income from the show? I assumed Derrick and Jill both got $ for appearing, and now they just lost Derick's haul.

Good for TLC. I'm impressed, but not that impressed considering this damn family should have been yanked off the air two years ago anyway..

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

Fired again Derick? First as missionaries and now from TLC. Maybe its was you? Maybe its God. He fired you from missionaries and now from TLC. 

Don't forget Wal Mart. I do not buy he decided to quit. I bet they told him quit or be fired.

33 minutes ago, flyingdi said:

Kendra's father is on that list.  Does that mean he doesn't hold the same beliefs as the Duggars? 

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It's odd because he's the one who got in hot water a few years ago for having young kids help to pass out anti-gay-marriage leaflets in their town. So at that point he was heavily involved in the same stuff as the Duggars, and with the Duggars. And he was also running for the state legislature on, as far as I know, that sort of platform. (he lost). .... All I can figure is that maybe after the big flap over the leaflet thing he backed off and apologized to some extent? I don't remember what happened, but that's all I can think of. ... Either that or Mr. nutty pastor-man has it wrong .... I'm thinking there must have been some kind of -- maybe vague -- retraction from Caldwell, though .... And I haven't heard of him doing anything in that vein really openly since. I can see mr sodomy-lister thinking that in itself is some sort of apostasy. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Right now, I think he's just a big bundle of rage, and that rage is directed at everyone and everything in his orbit. He's unhappy in his marriage, doesn't appear to enjoy fatherhood, and has lost his chance to live his dream as a missionary. People mock and insult him openly to his face as a lazy, grifting, asshole. 

If the shoe fits......

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Makes sense, although I wonder why it took so long to issue this statement. Probably because it had all blown over before Derick opened his trap once again? I sure as hell hope no one harasses Jazz for this.

I briefly scrolled though the replies to TLC's tweet and most are positive, but some continue to refuse to understand that speech is free here, but not free from consequences.

This explains a LOT.

In August, I think, TLC made some sort of statement about how they don't necessarily agree with stuff that individuals who appear on their network say. Maybe at that point they told him to cool it and they thought he had but then he decided to start talking again? 

• Love 9