Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

I read this quickly;

“Had the blessing and opportunity to hear from Jim Downing @nwaSummit today! He is the 2nd oldest surviving Pearl Harbor veteran, and he shared this wisdom w/ us, his “four D’s”:
1) Discover your gifting
2) Devote it to Jesus
3) Develop it
4) Deploy it in what you do (application)”

and thought he said “Discover your grifting”   If only he were that honest

• Love 8

I think he just changed his handle. If you search @derick4him it redirects to Derickmdillad, and still has his earlier posts with the old handle showing in the replies. Pity, I was hoping twitter had shut him down for hate speech.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20171109-202044_crop_687x995.thumb.png.ed0e0f6af68949189bb7c7d323808636.pngScreenshot_20171109-202054_crop_719x1214.thumb.png.fe2a9b540fb415c0c281c55eb03f181f.png

Fuck this piece of shit. He's one to talk about children being taken advantage or has he forgotten why his wife is an ignorant woman-child. Bitch and Boob took advantage of all those kids and protected a child molester for the almighty dollar.

Yes it's unfortunate whats on TV today especially your Circus of a family.  You have a child molester and want to be preachers, and 19 kids who if they went back to a real school they would have to start with kindergarten.  Also you are not better than the rest of us in fact you are the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel. 

• Love 19
20 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I wonder if it also would involve his twirling a sign.

Like in the SNL skit dick in a box? Off to the prayer closet humming the dick in a box song.

I’m not social media savvy and have a question. I am not asking anyone to out themselves so sending me a PM is OK.  I’ve had it with Derelict bashing on Jazz, a beautiful, minor female. TLC must be aware of Picasso face’s hateful tweets. Does it help to report the tweets? Have any of you reported? Does Twitter even care? How can we be effective with TLC? So naive of me but damn if someone was harassing my child online I’d raise hell. Fighting back is not helping one bit, so what can we do? 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Marigold said:

i read that Derick is back on Jazz again.

Now what? What did Jazz, a 16 year old who lives in Florida,  possibly do to Derick Dillard?  

Living her life the way she wants to , not tied to a woman with the mental age of a preschooler  and clinger syndrome .

• Love 18
20 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yeah, I did the search and noticed the name change. I wonder why? His name was so GODLY!!!!!!!111

God may have had enough of him and said "Get off My side!"

Edited by Catfin
Auto correct corrected.
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

" I am just expressing my concerns as a Christian."

He needs a swift kick in the ass, as my father would say.

Derick is a pompous ass.  They are many flavors of Christianity & he doesn't speak for all of them.  He should have phrased it "as a Gothard Cult member".

• Love 14
22 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Woah, I was just looking at his twatter an hour or so ago! Maybe Derelict has finally realized that his "free speech" does nothing positive. 

Omg, twatter!!  I'm using that from now on!  

And dick in a box!  You guys are amazing!  

Edited by awaken
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, awaken said:

Omg, twatter!!  I'm using that from now on!  

And dick in a box!  You guys are amazing!  

Perfect...A Twatter on Twitter. I can think of another one who fits this description to a T.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, ariel said:

Derick is a pompous ass.  They are many flavors of Christianity & he doesn't speak for all of them.  He should have phrased it "as a Gothard Cult member".

And big ole douchebag.  You forgot that part.

• Love 4

Won't use his own funds for the "small part of something so big, that transcends time and space, the advancement of the good news of Jesus Christ!"

Brother can you spare a dime? His is probably invested for dividends of real cash, so he would rather use yours.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Who the fuck donated $2,694 towards Dilldick's 10K goal?

I'm wondering that too & in 3 hours.  Must be either Jill or a relative.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 9

You've got to be be freaking kidding me!

Such a random amount for a donation. It says it was an offline donation, meaning that he was given a check or money off gofundme and he just added it towards the goal. I'm guessing it was Cathy who coughed up a some retirement money for her loser son. 

• Love 21

I can't believe it. This lazy ass of a 'man' has a TV show that his wife brought to him, holds no job himself and asks others for THEIR MONEY so he can do really nothing in life himself.

Get a job, jerkwad...and stop asking others to 'fund' your recreational interests.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, The Ascension said:

What exactly would people be paying for? So that this grown ass man can sit on Twitter and harass a teenage girl unprovoked? 

Something is definitely fishy with that one donation. The amount is so random.

I suspect there was some bequest to the sponsoring church designated for those with vocations. It may have been divided x# of ways between those raising funds. Who knows.  It is disgusting, regardless.

We should swamp his twatter and Go Fund Me with "Give a man a fish/teach a man to fish" comments. 

• Love 14

We should swamp his twatter and Go Fund Me with "Give a man a fish/teach a man to fish" comments. 

Excellent!

Can someone post his current plea? I can't open gofundme pages. Thanks!

Lisa @fenwench 50m Replying to @derickmdillard @gofundme

Derick, however well-meaning, this does not make you look good. The key issue for many people is accountability. As an accountant, you really should know that. People who donate deserve to know where and what the money is spent on. Not doing so looks bad.

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @fenwench @gofundme

Yes, we try to be as transparent as possible so that all donors know exactly how the funds are being used. Donors can also contact us (by correct contact info) w/ any questions or concerns they might have. We have tried to use the utmost care in communicating this to our donors.

5:43 AM - 11 Nov 2017

Yesterday I was reading about a woman, a mom of 5 children by the way, who delivered her own baby while driving herself to the hospital. My first thought, “Jill and her sisters would be so jealous if they heard about this!”

Edited by Readalot
  • Love 13

Here's something for Der (also Jer -- I believe he's preached on this): It's basically a hit list of pastors who've said that they now believe that homosexuality and so forth are biological not sins against the Holy Ghost. Dude who keeps the list is willing to forgive them and take them off this hit list if they recant and repent. 

http://sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-sodomite-eunuch-hall-of-shame.html

It's called The Sodomite Eunuch Hall of Shame. 

I applaud him for being even more proactive than the preaching tweeting Duggar adjacents. 

That title could be of the "protesting too much" variety, methinks. 

• Love 3

Derick is such a loser. He's an able-bodied man with a college degree. There is absolutely no reason for him not to have a job. Isn't it common for preachers to have actual employment in addition to working for their church? Why is Derick such a special snowflake that he feels he deserves to sit on his ass and allow others to support his family? 

• Love 24
18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Derick is such a loser. He's an able-bodied man with a college degree. There is absolutely no reason for him not to have a job. Isn't it common for preachers to have actual employment in addition to working for their church? Why is Derick such a special snowflake that he feels he deserves to sit on his ass and allow others to support his family? 

The words "because he apparently can" come to mind. 

I still do think that Der, Bin and Jer all thought they'd be getting the churchy version of a celebrity lifestyle when they married into the Duggars. (Go directly to your cushy position at the megachurch of your choice. You will never owe anybody $200!)

And it looks to me as if there have probably been just enough perks so far that they're still holding onto this childish fantasy of "we're famous so I deserve it!" (whether they admit that to themselves or not ...)

At some point the fantasy'll have to come crashing down (won't it?), but I don't expect any of them to seriously look for non-dream employment until it does. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

"The other day I was on a schedule, I was going to attend a volleyball game for half an hour, then pick up a friend before attending my small group. Naturally I didn’t have any cash in my car, so I gathered what change I had to pay for a game ticket. I gathered three dollars or so, then I was told it was five dollars to get in.

Since then I’ve developed a relationship with this student that might have never happened had I not had that conversation."

I thought this story was going to end with some good samaritan paying for or making up the difference for the volleyball ticket. It ending in a special relationship with a student is squicky.

Someone on Twitter said that all the people in Derick's program are running gofundme campaigns for $10k and the wording of the requests are essentially identical. If true, I guess it is a required part of the program, just like the previous requirement to beg for $6,000.

Speaking of which, what happened to that $6,000 and why is $10k more needed now? That covers more than the $12k tuition for the program.

Edited by Triple P
Operator error
  • Love 15

Derick needs extra money to bring Clingy Jilly and at least Sam to the field trips. Someone in FJ stated the program does not permit non registered spouses and children along to the missionary field trips. If factual, why is Jill such a special snowflake? Did Boob write a note stating Clingy Jilly would fall apart without her useless headship? Jill and the kids can easily stay at the TTH. 

I was reading the comments on the grifter’s Twitter. There is mention of an Elsa who requested her $100 donation to Dillard Ministries refunded. She allegedly sent a letter to them, signature requested. A poster alleges Derelict never refunded her money, then blocked her. Have I been living under a rock? I do not recall mention of this. Does anyone here knows?

People picked up on Derelict’s recent Jazz bashing:

http://people.com/tv/derick-dillard-says-jazz-jennings-is-being-taken-advantage-of-and-that-he-pities-her/

Edited by SMama
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Readalot said:

Yesterday I was reading about a woman, a mom of 5 children by the way, who delivered her own baby while driving herself to the hospital. My first thought, “Jill and her sisters would be so jealous if they heard about this!”

I admit to being somewhat of an addict regarding precipituous birth. I frequently Google"woman delivers" and "woman gives birth" so I can read all kinds of strange stories about women delivering on the side of the freeway, in their bathtubs, etc. One story was of a kindergarten teacher who suddenly went into labor and delivered right then and there behind her desk.

These stories fasinate me!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, louannems said:

I admit to being somewhat of an addict regarding precipituous birth. I frequently Google"woman delivers" and "woman gives birth" so I can read all kinds of strange stories about women delivering on the side of the freeway, in their bathtubs, etc. One story was of a kindergarten teacher who suddenly went into labor and delivered right then and there behind her desk.

These stories fasinate me!

My neighbor delivered in her driveway.  It's been eight years and I still think about it when I'm walking my dog past. 

• Love 11