Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Now what's up?  Or is he referring to Jim Bob's selective memory?

Perhaps Derick is alluding to how much money JB made off his children’s backs, and how he aided and abetted the pedophile, while ignoring the suffering of his daughters. I hope JB chokes on all that gravel. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, SMama said:

Perhaps Derick is alluding to how much money JB made off his children’s backs, and how he aided and abetted the pedophile, while ignoring the suffering of his daughters. I hope JB chokes on all that gravel. 

I bet it has to do with how he made money off his kids while telling them it was a ministry and downplaying that he was getting paid for it. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Sounds like social media chatter/attention died down a little and Derrick felt the need to do a little stir. 

Well, it's Proverbs 20, posted yesterday on the 20th. I guess he was rolling through that chapter, and that verse jumped out at him. As it would...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Oh Derick, never stop being you. LOL  He knew he would get lots of comments out of this clip from the service. I am sure he could have found something more boring or traditional.  I know I shouldn't but I find it amusing.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX5C26WBZfg/

The comments are funny, with some hating the modern service and others defending it. 

Eh, just like on Sundays, on Christmas Eve there’s a wide variety of services. If people want a more traditional service, I’m sure there’s one down the street. His church may even be having a traditional one later in the evening. I want to think he’s poking at JB and Michelle and their fear of any music with a beat that caused “unrighteousness feelings.”  🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jill hasn't posted since the day after the trial. Does anyone know if she has been doing IG stories?

She hasn't posted any stories. The last thing she posted on Instagram, was the picture I posted of her taking a walk with Fenna and Sam. That was December 10th.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Madtown said:

She hasn't posted any stories. The last thing she posted on Instagram, was the picture I posted of her taking a walk with Fenna and Sam. That was December 10th.

Just wondering if it has anything to do with covid. Derick did post a picture at what had the potential to be a super spreader event, about 10 days ago.

I think Jill and Derick are vaxxed, but I wonder if Izzy is, and Sammy is still too young.  Omicrom is coming after everyone, vaxxed or not.

• Love 7
On 1/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, GeeGolly said:

Just wondering if it has anything to do with covid. Derick did post a picture at what had the potential to be a super spreader event, about 10 days ago.

I think Jill and Derick are vaxxed, but I wonder if Izzy is, and Sammy is still too young.  Omicrom is coming after everyone, vaxxed or not.

I couldn't celebrate Christmas with any of my family because of Omicron - first, I hadn't had my booster, but ok. .  then i find out my 2 brothers are unvaxxed.. then my aunt's family (which I go to usually - ALL HAVE COVID - some more than once).  I wasn't taking chances.  Got my booster on the 29th.  but i'm not crossing my fingers.  Everyone is gonna get this.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

No, I don’t think everyone is going to get it. Those who get their boosters and take all precautions (like you did in avoiding the Christmas events) still have a good chance of not getting it. Please continue to make great decisions! It’s small family groups who are most vulnerable and driving infections  - just because they’re family doesn’t mean they’re safe to be around. I’m proud of you. 

Thank you.  I'm doing what I can.  Everyone stay safe.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Thank you.  I'm doing what I can.  Everyone stay safe.

So glad to hear it! People letting their guard down simply because they’re “tired of Covid” and assuming everyone will get it is why this we’ve lost almost a million Americans in just 2 years. 

• Love 6

With Jessa moving it made me think of the boys' bedroom. I wonder if Jill and Derick have realized yet that their guests are few (never?) and far between. I think its time to put the growing boys in the bigger bedroom. The bedroom they're in must be the smallest size there is, to still be able to call it a bedroom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Can anyone catch me up on J&D? I feel like leading up to the trial and even during trial she was posting IG videos a lot. Nothing significant but like daily life stuff and now it’s radio silent. Did the trial somehow traumatize her? Bc I expected that more from Joy who looked just broken during trial; I don’t follow Joy but the few times I’ve looked she at least posted Christmas, New Years etc stuff.

3 hours ago, cereality said:

Can anyone catch me up on J&D? I feel like leading up to the trial and even during trial she was posting IG videos a lot. Nothing significant but like daily life stuff and now it’s radio silent. Did the trial somehow traumatize her? Bc I expected that more from Joy who looked just broken during trial; I don’t follow Joy but the few times I’ve looked she at least posted Christmas, New Years etc stuff.

As far as I know Jill stopped posting the day after the trial, without giving a reason. Derick has Tweeted since then and posted on IG.

Joy did announce she was stepping away from IG for the month of January.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill is mourning her miscarriage.

Dereck is probably studying for the exam/working.

I don’t miss her posts. Maybe she quit sm for good.

I don't either.

• Love 4

I wouldn't be surprised if Jill also received a lot of "supportive" comments that were very hurtful. Somehow many folks think Jill doesn't like her parents and hates Josh, yet I've never seen Jill said a bad word about them. And quite the opposite with her parents as Jill has been very supportive of them in her videos.

So I can imagine, of all the sisters, Jill was bombarded with well intentioned, but hurtful comments in addition to the straight up hateful troll comments.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well I do. I like Jill and loved the Fenna pix.

I don’t follow any of them on SM and will never even click on their posts because I don’t want to give them views, but I prefer seeing Jill’s posts and pics here much more than the others’ , especially Jessa’s.

• Love 14

I figured she would be back soon, I think her last insta was Dec. 10 after the trial. Wonder if Joy will reemerge in the next couple of days?  Probably a very good thing to do (take a long break). 

They grew up with cameras documenting so much of their lives, hope they all figure out you don't have to nor should you share so much with the public. Yeah, I know that is not going to happen. Well except for Lauren and Josiah. 

Edited by auntieminem
Clarify
  • Love 7

I'm confused by the pictures. I thought is was two pics taken moments apart, but in one it seems Jill and Derick are sitting in the backyard in front of their fence and in the other they are in front of a brick home.

1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

I figured she would be back soon, I think her last insta was Dec. 10 after the trial. Wonder if Joy will reemerge in the next couple of days?  Probably a very good thing to do. 

They grew up with cameras documenting so much of their lives, hope they all figure out you don't have to nor should you share so much with the public. Yeah, I know that is not going to happen. Well except for Lauren and Josiah. 

Joy and Austin were spotted in a video from Jason taken in Hollywood.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm confused by the pictures. I thought is was two pics taken moments apart, but in one it seems Jill and Derick are sitting in the backyard in front of their fence and in the other they are in front of a brick home.

I think that the front of their house may have a brick veneer. I could be wrong, and I'm not going to go back and search around for it, but I think that's floating around in my head from all the awful selfies Jill took while shilling citrus clothes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think that the front of their house may have a brick veneer. I could be wrong, and I'm not going to go back and search around for it, but I think that's floating around in my head from all the awful selfies Jill took while shilling citrus clothes.

Yes, the front is brick.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Totally said:

Izz is so tall (I’m short so maybe my perception is skewed 🤔)

I'm still puzzled by the fact that Izzy is out there in his shirt sleeves while mom and dad are wearing down filled winter coats.

• Love 6