Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Chris Knight

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Now what's up?  Or is he referring to Jim Bob's selective memory?

Perhaps Derick is alluding to how much money JB made off his children’s backs, and how he aided and abetted the pedophile, while ignoring the suffering of his daughters. I hope JB chokes on all that gravel. 

  • Like 16
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I just assumed it was a follow-up to his post-trial comment on Jim Holt's post in which he called Jim Bob a sell-out and user. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, SMama said:

Perhaps Derick is alluding to how much money JB made off his children’s backs, and how he aided and abetted the pedophile, while ignoring the suffering of his daughters. I hope JB chokes on all that gravel. 

I bet it has to do with how he made money off his kids while telling them it was a ministry and downplaying that he was getting paid for it. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Sounds like social media chatter/attention died down a little and Derrick felt the need to do a little stir. 

Well, it's Proverbs 20, posted yesterday on the 20th. I guess he was rolling through that chapter, and that verse jumped out at him. As it would...

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oh Derick, never stop being you. LOL  He knew he would get lots of comments out of this clip from the service. I am sure he could have found something more boring or traditional.  I know I shouldn't but I find it amusing.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX5C26WBZfg/

The comments are funny, with some hating the modern service and others defending it. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Oh Derick, never stop being you. LOL  He knew he would get lots of comments out of this clip from the service. I am sure he could have found something more boring or traditional.  I know I shouldn't but I find it amusing.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX5C26WBZfg/

The comments are funny, with some hating the modern service and others defending it. 

 

Eh, just like on Sundays, on Christmas Eve there’s a wide variety of services. If people want a more traditional service, I’m sure there’s one down the street. His church may even be having a traditional one later in the evening. I want to think he’s poking at JB and Michelle and their fear of any music with a beat that caused “unrighteousness feelings.”  🤣🤣

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone else feel like they were watching an episode of Full House? DJ asks Uncle Jesse to try and save their very bad school play and that was the unfortunate result. 

  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

Jill hasn't posted since the day after the trial. Does anyone know if she has been doing IG stories?

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jill hasn't posted since the day after the trial. Does anyone know if she has been doing IG stories?

She hasn't posted any stories. The last thing she posted on Instagram, was the picture I posted of her taking a walk with Fenna and Sam. That was December 10th.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I mean it's perfectly fine for Jill to take a social media break if she desires. If that is the case, it's telling that she didn't announce it...she just did it.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Madtown said:

She hasn't posted any stories. The last thing she posted on Instagram, was the picture I posted of her taking a walk with Fenna and Sam. That was December 10th.

Just wondering if it has anything to do with covid. Derick did post a picture at what had the potential to be a super spreader event, about 10 days ago.

I think Jill and Derick are vaxxed, but I wonder if Izzy is, and Sammy is still too young.  Omicrom is coming after everyone, vaxxed or not.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, GeeGolly said:

Just wondering if it has anything to do with covid. Derick did post a picture at what had the potential to be a super spreader event, about 10 days ago.

I think Jill and Derick are vaxxed, but I wonder if Izzy is, and Sammy is still too young.  Omicrom is coming after everyone, vaxxed or not.

I couldn't celebrate Christmas with any of my family because of Omicron - first, I hadn't had my booster, but ok. .  then i find out my 2 brothers are unvaxxed.. then my aunt's family (which I go to usually - ALL HAVE COVID - some more than once).  I wasn't taking chances.  Got my booster on the 29th.  but i'm not crossing my fingers.  Everyone is gonna get this.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

No, I don’t think everyone is going to get it. Those who get their boosters and take all precautions (like you did in avoiding the Christmas events) still have a good chance of not getting it. Please continue to make great decisions! It’s small family groups who are most vulnerable and driving infections  - just because they’re family doesn’t mean they’re safe to be around. I’m proud of you. 

Thank you.  I'm doing what I can.  Everyone stay safe.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Thank you.  I'm doing what I can.  Everyone stay safe.

So glad to hear it! People letting their guard down simply because they’re “tired of Covid” and assuming everyone will get it is why this we’ve lost almost a million Americans in just 2 years. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 14

Share this post


Link to post

With Jessa moving it made me think of the boys' bedroom. I wonder if Jill and Derick have realized yet that their guests are few (never?) and far between. I think its time to put the growing boys in the bigger bedroom. The bedroom they're in must be the smallest size there is, to still be able to call it a bedroom.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can anyone catch me up on J&D? I feel like leading up to the trial and even during trial she was posting IG videos a lot. Nothing significant but like daily life stuff and now it’s radio silent. Did the trial somehow traumatize her? Bc I expected that more from Joy who looked just broken during trial; I don’t follow Joy but the few times I’ve looked she at least posted Christmas, New Years etc stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, cereality said:

Can anyone catch me up on J&D? I feel like leading up to the trial and even during trial she was posting IG videos a lot. Nothing significant but like daily life stuff and now it’s radio silent. Did the trial somehow traumatize her? Bc I expected that more from Joy who looked just broken during trial; I don’t follow Joy but the few times I’ve looked she at least posted Christmas, New Years etc stuff.

As far as I know Jill stopped posting the day after the trial, without giving a reason. Derick has Tweeted since then and posted on IG.

Joy did announce she was stepping away from IG for the month of January.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jill is mourning her miscarriage.

Dereck is probably studying for the exam/working.

I don’t miss her posts. Maybe she quit sm for good.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill is mourning her miscarriage.

Dereck is probably studying for the exam/working.

I don’t miss her posts. Maybe she quit sm for good.

I don't either.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Maybe they were getting some unkind posts about the Felon and the family.

I think you're right.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn't be surprised if Jill also received a lot of "supportive" comments that were very hurtful. Somehow many folks think Jill doesn't like her parents and hates Josh, yet I've never seen Jill said a bad word about them. And quite the opposite with her parents as Jill has been very supportive of them in her videos.

So I can imagine, of all the sisters, Jill was bombarded with well intentioned, but hurtful comments in addition to the straight up hateful troll comments.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I hope Derick has his head down into note cards, notes, and books for the February bar exam.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well I do. I like Jill and loved the Fenna pix.

I don’t follow any of them on SM and will never even click on their posts because I don’t want to give them views, but I prefer seeing Jill’s posts and pics here much more than the others’ , especially Jessa’s.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I figured she would be back soon, I think her last insta was Dec. 10 after the trial. Wonder if Joy will reemerge in the next couple of days?  Probably a very good thing to do (take a long break). 

They grew up with cameras documenting so much of their lives, hope they all figure out you don't have to nor should you share so much with the public. Yeah, I know that is not going to happen. Well except for Lauren and Josiah. 

Edited by auntieminem · Reason: Clarify
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I'm confused by the pictures. I thought is was two pics taken moments apart, but in one it seems Jill and Derick are sitting in the backyard in front of their fence and in the other they are in front of a brick home.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

I figured she would be back soon, I think her last insta was Dec. 10 after the trial. Wonder if Joy will reemerge in the next couple of days?  Probably a very good thing to do. 

They grew up with cameras documenting so much of their lives, hope they all figure out you don't have to nor should you share so much with the public. Yeah, I know that is not going to happen. Well except for Lauren and Josiah. 

Joy and Austin were spotted in a video from Jason taken in Hollywood.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Joy and Austin were spotted in a video from Jason taken in Hollywood.

Is this them?

image.png.6df8d39d6db52c5f9b77af3b73eedfb6.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, sixlets said:

Amy's new house?

 

Probably not:

 

5D9DF81C-29CC-4C9E-ACF0-8A4FF9F8FCAC.jpeg

I think one was taken out front, and one in the backyard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Joy and Austin were spotted in a video from Jason taken in Hollywood.

I can just imagine Austin  triggered by all the ebil California heathens.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm confused by the pictures. I thought is was two pics taken moments apart, but in one it seems Jill and Derick are sitting in the backyard in front of their fence and in the other they are in front of a brick home.

I think that the front of their house may have a brick veneer. I could be wrong, and I'm not going to go back and search around for it, but I think that's floating around in my head from all the awful selfies Jill took while shilling citrus clothes.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think that the front of their house may have a brick veneer. I could be wrong, and I'm not going to go back and search around for it, but I think that's floating around in my head from all the awful selfies Jill took while shilling citrus clothes.

Yes, the front is brick.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Totally said:

Izz is so tall (I’m short so maybe my perception is skewed 🤔)

I'm still puzzled by the fact that Izzy is out there in his shirt sleeves while mom and dad are wearing down filled winter coats.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

The Politics Policy is still in effect- a participant's social media is not a method to circumvent the policy. Further postings of participant's social media discussing politics, political figures, political bodies etc will result in warnings. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size