Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, DkNNy79 said:

Didn't she post something awhile back and you could see a copy of the kama sutra in the background?  And it mentioned a "sexy" game that involved post its?  LOL

I guess Jill is trying to get some traffic to her page.

It's a "Christian" Kama Sutra, whatever the fuck that means.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

The newlywed in bed game? They've been playing that for 5 years. 30 seconds of pumping, in the dark, then awkward silence!

He probably puts the pistol pete head on her, holds up the cowgirl kama surta card.  then wonders if it qualifies as trans sex.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I just read that Target is replacing its private label food brands Market Pantry and Archer Farms with....wait for it....Good & Gather. No joke.

Not quite as catchy as Citrus & Lemon, Poultry & Chicken or Pickle & Dill but I mean, what is?

Eta: Bringing this back to the Dullards, I'm guessing Target is a no go for fundies because of the whole bathroom/trans issue.

Edited by lulu69
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

Looks like the Dullards are back home. Not to mention, proving my hypothesis that Jill and Derelict aren't handy; look at the grandparents doing the grunt work while Jilly Muffin snaps pics (3 total).

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like the Dullards are back home. Not to mention, proving my hypothesis that Jill and Derelict aren't handy; look at the grandparents doing the grunt work while Jilly Muffin snaps pics (3 total).

I see no problem with a rule stating that If you bought it for the kids,  you put it together. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I see no problem with a rule stating that If you bought it for the kids,  you put it together. 

Jill doesn't either, and I bet the rule is new to her (as it is to me). 😀

• LOL 3
29 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

Eta: Bringing this back to the Dullards, I'm guessing Target is a no go for fundies because of the whole bathroom/trans issue.

I don't know, the Gainses sure didn't have any problem with Target's social views.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, McManda said:

I don't know, the Gainses sure didn't have any problem with Target's social views.

46 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

I just read that Target is replacing its private label food brands Market Pantry and Archer Farms with....wait for it....Good & Gather. No joke.

Not quite as catchy as Citrus & Lemon, Poultry & Chicken or Pickle & Dill but I mean, what is?

IDK, none of them seem to have a problem buying Apple products .

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

Can Israel even sit down in that pool without bending his legs? Is the next size up THAT much more expensive?

I was just thinking the same thing...My daughter and son-in-law just bought a little inflatable pool for grand-Jynlet who is going on 16 months. I'm not sure of the dimensions, but it's big enough for an adult to sit in it with her while she splashes around. She adores it ("pool" was one of her first words!), and I think it cost them somewhere in the neighborhood of $25.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

Can Israel even sit down in that pool without bending his legs? Is the next size up THAT much more expensive?

No kidding! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve played in bigger mud puddles.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

At least Derrick’s parents know that the back yard is meant to be played in!  

I’m retry sure they can get s good price on a pool this time of year.  

I am happy to see they have a nice backyard and that the kids have fun stuff to play with out there.  And not surprised to see that it was up to Cathy and her husband to provide it.  I also agree that pool is too small for Israel and also too small for two kids to use at the same time.  Maybe Cathy and her hubby can get them a nice pool at the end of season sale at WalMart.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

https://thedatingdivas.myshopify.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/year-of-sexy-date-nights

12 date night ideas on how to drive your godly Christian husband wild with lust! Is rubbing lotion on agenda? Or chomping on seaweed?

$50 ladies grab it while it’s hot

The scary thing is... I know it's only the Daily Fail, but reading this I started to think it was possible that Jill was paying a publicist, because I find it hard to believe any journalist voluntarily choosing to go into that much pointless rambling detail...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7372795/Jill-Duggar-promotes-book-SEX-GAMES-Instagram.html

I mean, it's looooooong.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, queenanne said:

The scary thing is... I know it's only the Daily Fail, but reading this I started to think it was possible that Jill was paying a publicist, because I find it hard to believe any journalist voluntarily choosing to go into that much pointless rambling detail...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7372795/Jill-Duggar-promotes-book-SEX-GAMES-Instagram.html

I mean, it's looooooong.

Oh I can definitely believe someone tipped them. Even if it were just Jill herself. I was recently following a true crime case where someone connected to the case had self-pubbed a book and then personally sent out copies to numerous publications for media coverage. I think for ethical reasons, most places ignored it. Not the good ol' Daily Fail! So, yeah, I have no trouble believing that someone in Camp Dillard initiated that. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I haven’t a problem with Bawpaw being the one to  put it together- except Jill is supposed to have been taught how to operate tools since she was a small child.  Didn’t she post a picture of herself and a friend putting cabinet doors on? 

My real issue is that Bawpaw gets a photo of himself bending over and face not visible, while a deceased man she has never met, Derick’s Dad, gets a full length photo, birthday wishes, and a zillion hashtags.  It’s not that she shouldn’t acknowledge Mr Dillard, but that she should make a much greater effort to acknowledge Mr Byrum than she does.  That man does so much for them and has since before Derick and Jills wedding, 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 22
Just now, Zella said:

I've wondered if Mr Byrum has asked to be left out of the circus as much as possible. I certainly wouldn't blame him if that were the case.

True- but they could still mention how grateful they are to him even if they don’t post photos.   A casual comment about him not liking to have pictures shared would help too. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

True- but they could still mention how grateful they are to him even if they don’t post photos.   A casual comment about him not liking to have pictures shared would help too. 

For sure! I get the feeling there might be some mild disdain there, which is a shame. I've never seen any indication that he deserved that. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5FA49F50-39EF-40A9-AE79-1AC91DBCD9AE.jpeg

3D2F484B-0EE0-4085-AEE9-D285F335D09F.jpeg

I wonder if Jill realizes that by sharing this stuff she’s basically admitting to the world that they’re using birth control? There’s no way she could have made it two plus years without getting pregnant if they’re having this much sex and it’s not protected. I can’t imagine Derick trusting Jill with a birth control method, since I’m sure he’s as aware as we are that if she were left to her own devices she’d already have number three and possibly be working on number four, so either there’s a lot of condoms in that house or he’s had a vasectomy. 

Poor Michelle — two daughters using family planning methods! 

• Love 7

On the yard toy post, people were remarking how Derick wasn’t putting the toy together. Someone said he doesn’t do anything. Someone else remarked that they saw pictures of him building their new house.

Perception is a funny thing!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jilly isn't invited 

This post was in the Joy/Austin topic, because Joy posted it on IG. I'm bringing my reply over here because my comments are about Jill.

This photo has caused me to think again about the television vs. real life issues that this family must live with and how it plays out.

We've all known for years now that Smugs is off the show. 

So, there's a big family photo, suitable for publication on social media and elsewehre, minus Smugs. I get it. Smugs sexually abused children when he was clearly old enough to know better, then doubled down by being exposed as cheating on his wife. So he's not going to be on the show or included in these kinds of family photos. Only his wife features him in her SM posts; at most he may be included in some group shots in other Duggar SM appearances. 

But, Jill didn't do anything nasty, perverted, or criminal, or show herself to be a hypocritical cheating spouse, like Smugs did. Jill got tossed off the show because her arse of a husband picked a stupid public fight with TLC over another show - involving a minor, no less - and lost. 

Yet, there's what appears to be a regular "family night" event - and Jill's not in the picture.

So, is this just because it's really a made-for-TV photo that just includes the TV show cast (although there's Deanna too)? Are the Dillards and Smuggses there but not in the photo because they're not on the show?

I've been wondering how close Jill has remained to her siblings. I know she doesn't live right around the corner from the TTH anymore. And she has two kids to take care of and a busy husband to cling to. So the logistics of hanging out are harder. 

But still, does she post much on SM involving her own family? I don't follow her on SM and just know what I see re-posted here. Does she now spend as much time with her in-laws as with her own parents and siblings? 

Maybe she does hang out with her siblings, but all the Duggars' SM accounts are curated to be consisted with the current TLC show cast, and therefore we don't see the show cast mingled with the show outcasts?

Just idly wondering what's reality, vs. what's driven by the TV show. 

And no, Jessa, you're not "just a family on TV." You ARE a TV FAMILY. You don't even want to think what your life would be like now if you weren't in a TV family, and you know it.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Red velvet cupcakes and catching up? She makes Heaven sound like a high school reunion. Am I really doomed to spend eternity standing around eating soggy canapes and making polite conversation with people I haven't seen in forty years?

Jill's idea of heaven is insanely immature and I don't think her theology supports the idea of eating any kind of earthly food in heaven.  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

This post was in the Joy/Austin topic, because Joy posted it on IG. I'm bringing my reply over here because it's about Jill. This has caused me to think again about the television vs. real life issues that this family must live with and how it plays out.

We've all known for years now that Smugs is off the show. 

So, there's a big family photo, suitable for publication on social media and elsewehre, minus Smugs. I get it. Smugs sexually abused children when he was clearly old enough to know better, then doubled down by being exposed as cheating on his wife. So he's not going to be on the show or included in these kinds of family photos. Only his wife features him in her SM posts; at most he may be included in some group shots in other Duggar SM appearances. 

But, Jill didn't do anything nasty, perverted, or criminal, or show herself to be a hypocritical cheating spouse, like Smugs did. Jill got tossed off the show because her arse of a husband picked a stupid public fight with TLC over another show - involving a minor, no less - and lost. 

Yet, there's what appears to be a regular "family night" event - and Jill's not in the picture.

So, is this just because it's really a made-for-TV photo that just includes the TV show cast (although there's Deanna too)? Are the Dillards and Smuggses there but not in the photo because they're not on the show?

I've been wondering how close Jill has remained to her siblings. I know she doesn't live right around the corner from the TTH anymore. And she has two kids to take care of and a busy husband to cling to. So the logistics of hanging out are harder. 

But still, does she post much on SM involving her own family? I don't follow her on SM and just know what I see re-posted here. Does she now spend as much time with her in-laws as with her own parents and siblings? 

Maybe she does hang out with her siblings, but all the Duggars' SM accounts are curated to be consisted with the current TLC show cast, and therefore we don't see the show cast mingled with the show outcasts?

Just idly wondering what's reality, vs. what's driven by the TV show. 

And no, Jessa, you're not "just a family on TV." You ARE a TV FAMILY. You don't even want to think what your life would be like now if you weren't in a TV family, and you know it.

All really good points above. I'm not sure if Jilly truly wasn't invited, and I'm also not sure how much of this is related to being on the show. 

That being said, just from the IG posts and discussion that has taken place here, it seems to me that Jill's posts significantly feature her in-laws more than her own parents these days, which likely reflects that that is who she sees more regularly. I'm not sure if that was Jill's (or Derick's) choice to distance herself from her parents, or if it was forced upon her by JB and Michelle because of Derick. However, the Dillards are local, unlike the Vuolos who clearly weren't at Family Night and for good reason, since they are in LA. However, JinJer seem to have a good relationship with JB and Michelle, and I wouldn't be surprised, even with the distance, that Jinger in particular will still "interact" more (even if through SM) with JB and Michelle than Jill seems to be doing at present.

Jill does occasionally have posts with some siblings (I think there was a recent one with Jana at her house), and she will comment on other family members' posts on IG as well as the Bateses. But I haven't seen much with their parents, and in the rare cases when Jill is interacting with the Duggars, Derick doesn't seem to be there. 

Smugs and co weren't at Family Night, but in their case that may have truly been an issue of scheduling or perhaps even the show. Smugs has been shown with the family on many other occasions.

• Love 7

I have no knowledge of Arkansas geography and have far too few remaining brain cells to waste any, but maybe the Dullards are still at the undisclosed location where Derrick had his mystery summer jobs and it’s too far to drive just for an evening?

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

maybe the Dullards are still at the undisclosed location where Derrick had his mystery summer jobs and it’s too far to drive just for an evening?

That seems not to be the case since Jill recently posted the picture of Derrick's mom and stepdad setting up toys in Derrick and Jill's backyard (the new house), with Sam and Israel there. So presumably they're home.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dariafan said:

Jimboob and mechille probably aren’t too happy with her promoting sexual things...

This is quite the connundrum for JB and Michelle.  On one hand, Jill and Dreck are bound by the bonds of holy matrimony, so many of the activities Jill is shilling are perfectly acceptable.  JB has no problem dry-humping Michelle out in public.  I can see them having a problem with Jill selling this stuff to unmarried whores women who may be living in sin with their boyfriends.  Young women are supposed to be completely innocent when it comes to anything sexual until their wedding night.  But, then JB will do almost anything for a buck, so he has to admire her shilling of any product that will increase her net worth.  JB doesn't want Jill or her boys to do without because that reflects badly on him.  And we all know that cannot be allowed to happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

This is quite the connundrum for JB and Michelle.  On one hand, Jill and Dreck are bound by the bonds of holy matrimony, so many of the activities Jill is shilling are perfectly acceptable.  JB has no problem dry-humping Michelle out in public.  I can see them having a problem with Jill selling this stuff to unmarried whores women who may be living in sin with their boyfriends.  Young women are supposed to be completely innocent when it comes to anything sexual until their wedding night.  But, then JB will do almost anything for a buck, so he has to admire her shilling of any product that will increase her net worth.  JB doesn't want Jill or her boys to do without because that reflects badly on him.  And we all know that cannot be allowed to happen.

It also must confuse them if they are having this much sex, where are the blessings?   

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, dariafan said:

It also must confuse them if they are having this much sex, where are the blessings?   

Even after you account for not every woman being a fertile myrtle like Michelle, Jill is now under Derick's umbrella of protection and not JB's.  If Derick looks at Jill's fertility chart (you know she has one proudly displayed in her kitchen somewhere) and decides he does not want Jilly Muffin to be joyfully available on those nights, then there is nothing that Jill can do.  JB can attempt to speak to Derick man-to-man, but Jill must follow her headships orders. 

There is also the possiblity that Jill cannot track her menstrual cycle to save her life.  She could be encouraging Derick to have sex on the wrong days.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

#bestwifeever 🤣🤣🤣 you kill me Dillard’s. 

Either D abstains from boinking Jill on her fertility days. There is an app for that. Or there is birth control. Or Jill is having difficulty conceiving. 

Why do I think of their sex life so much? 

🤮🤮🤮

• LOL 13
7 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Is "breakfast" in Derick's Instagram caption a euphemism for seductive lotion time?

So much for family dining together if Jill had to bring breakfast to his office. Assuming it’s the one at the house with the door the kids can’t open. Wonder if he shuts himself in there all day to avoid interactions with Jill and the kids?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

Is "breakfast" in Derick's Instagram caption a euphemism for seductive lotion time?

I doubt it.   I think Jill uses all theses games and stuff cause Derek isn’t really into sexy times with her 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8