Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Derick's summer 'JOBS"? Little Rock must have more 7-11s. Why does a grown man of 30 need MULTIPLE summer jobs? Sounds more like a high school guy to me.

I'm concerned that with the amount of moves and family changes that the Dillards have put upon Israel, the little guy has no sense of permanency. This family just drifts. We'll see if Derick graduates AND passes the state Bar exam....then does he actually get hired as a lawyer somewhere? 

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Horrified said:

the secret is to set your alarm for ONE HOUR max.  Any longer and you fall into a deep sleep--when you wake up, the rest of your day is totally wrecked.  Been there.  Short naps are kind of delicious though!

It probably takes me an hour just to actually fall asleep on those rare instances that I take one. Unless by "nap" people mean that half-awake state where you still know what's going on, but are just kind of drifting? I don't know...that's a state I seem to access when I'm still vertical and ostensibly doing something else  My body is just not built to nap. Just let me sleep late in the morning and no one gets hurt! LOL

• Love 14
14 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

And I'll bet Israel ended up being punished/crying.  At the end Derick has on a mean face.  

I noticed that too.  He reached the end of pretending to be nice.  

ETA:  I'm not making a prediction, but this family is a pressure cooker with, I think, increased chance of domestic violence.  The kind that when the neighbors are interviewed, they say they were a nice family.

Edited by Suzn
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

It probably takes me an hour just to actually fall asleep on those rare instances that I take one. Unless by "nap" people mean that half-awake state where you still know what's going on, but are just kind of drifting? I don't know...that's a state I seem to access when I'm still vertical and ostensibly doing something else  My body is just not built to nap. Just let me sleep late in the morning and no one gets hurt! LOL

While many people are able to fall asleep during the day, others do quite well entering that half asleep state you mention.

I have recently found that I can fall asleep in just a few minutes by watching You Tube videos of people restoring farm equipment, coffee grinders, and all sorts of old stuff.  I turn the sound off, and watch an old rusty lump of metal be dismantled, parts cleaned, repaired, repainted, put back together again and brought back into perfect working order.  Most of them don't show the faces of the people doing the restoration, and they usually don't talk.  I avoid the quirky sound effects that some use via the mute button, and I just watch. 

At first I watched to the end, but the hypnotic effect takes hold, and now I can fall asleep within ten minutes.  I know that whatever piece of equipment is being restored will be functioning again, no point in making the video otherwise.  But even if I don't sleep, there's a second hand satisfaction of bringing a wholesome part of the past back to life.  I particularly like the old farm equipment like manual seeders, grain grinders, food mills, etc.  That stuff was built to last, and in the event of a zombie apocalypse, we can use it again if we know what it is and are able to restore and care for it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Oh, I think Jill told him she was training to be a midwife and being 1) a guy and 2) not in a medical field and unfamiliar with the various professions and their requirements; he thought she would be an actual professional with actual qualifications.  I'm sure he thought she was attending a real nursing school or something similar.  I think he was shocked to discover that the sort of 'midwife' Jill was training to be was actually not what he expected and that many, if not most, people would not consider her qualified to practice on their cat let alone actual humans.  I think that's part of the reason he keeps bragging about her passing that midwifery exam and getting whatever college credits she's gotten:  he figures most of the rest of the world is as ignorant about that stuff as he was and he can keep pretending that she's got a real professional career that she could enter if needed. 

You nailed it!!

• Love 2

That picture of Sammy is a mix of sad, mad and hurt...it's a pretty intense emotion and kinda startling to the viewer.  It's upsetting not funny, Jill.  Your child needs a mother not a ding dong 12 year old posting on social media.  

Jill seems to have gotten much worse over since marriage & motherhood. Either she is dealing with a a mental health issues that is emerging in her 20's OR marriage/motherhood is just too much for her at her current mental age of 12 and she is starting to crack.  

When she was courting Derick, she looked healthy and "Duggar happy".  Derick too.  Now? Acting like a grown up has exacerbated all of their symptoms.

The other Duggars are a mix of ignorant, smug, bitchy, stupid etc. With Jill, I think she actually has some serious mental health problems.  She stands out from the other Duggars with her long list of bizarre behavior.  (excluding Josh, of course). 

Those two are so, so, so STRANGE.  Unfortunately, there are two children involved. It also appears that she is somewhat isolated from her family due to Derick's verbal aggressive attacks on innocent people. Now, the Duggars are NOT the greatest but her siblings appear to be doing much better than she is.  Spending some time with Kendra or Joy might help her.  

So, so sad.

• Love 9

Yeah Jill, pretty common for kids to make a fort.  

But we see that you're trying to generate comments on your Instagram account because your fans are so stupid that they don't realize the little game that you're playing. 

• Love 18
24 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

It's just so sad it seems these two only have each other to play with.  I'm sure there are other kids their ages in the neighborhood since it's a new development that looks like it caters to young families. Why aren't we seeing the boys making an OUTDOOR fort with lawn chairs or playing in the sprinkler or kiddie pool WITH OTHER KIDS? Or at least a mention of friends. (I realize people don't want their kids pictures all over the internet.)

My son was around Izzy's age when we moved to our present house & he was so excited & happy because of all the new buddies he had to play with.  (We didn't have any kids his age in our old neighborhood.)

Too bad Izzy can't  enjoy going to Vacation Bible School at various churches & being with kids his age.  For the most part, the churches vac bible school programs in my area aren't heavy into the religious doctrines of each religion/church but are centered around the basics of "Love one another", helping a friend, etc. with a beach, treasure hunt or zoo theme, to name a few.

I took a gander at the pictures on the family blog, and Jill did have some with a moms' group.  I think it was church related, but at least it gets the boys out of the house and interacting with other kids.  

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Jill...that is not a “sad face.” That is one pissed off little guy, and even I, childless mother of only dogs, know the difference.

Those are almost literal death-rays coming out of his eyes...If looks could kill!

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Those are almost literal death-rays coming out of his eyes...If looks could kill!

As soon as I read your comment, Angry Birds ad popped up!

Since the likes of people like Gothard and Pearl preach that mad, angry feelings must be beat out of children, I wouldn't put it past Jill to have just spanked Sam and then take a "cute" picture.  Let alone post it.  She is just that off.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Lukeysboat said:

I just wish they would acknowledge Israel. It drives me crazy! 

Based on nothing but my own intuition, Izzy seems like such a people pleaser, so he knows that smiling for Mommy's camera is the best way of getting some positive, if brief, attention from her.  It breaks my heart because he seems like such a sweet, smart, low-maintenance kid.  Sammy, on the other hand, appears to be hyper aware of his surroundings and far less likely to give Mommy the "keep-sweet" smile she so desperately craves so that social media can see what a wonderful mom she is.  I hope that when these two boys get into their late teens, it's going to be Sammy that breaks away from his parents and takes his older brother with him.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Marigold said:

That picture of Sammy is a mix of sad, mad and hurt...it's a pretty intense emotion and kinda startling to the viewer.  It's upsetting not funny, Jill.  Your child needs a mother not a ding dong 12 year old posting on social media.  

Jill seems to have gotten much worse over since marriage & motherhood. Either she is dealing with a a mental health issues that is emerging in her 20's OR marriage/motherhood is just too much for her at her current mental age of 12 and she is starting to crack.  

When she was courting Derick, she looked healthy and "Duggar happy".  Derick too.  Now? Acting like a grown up has exacerbated all of their symptoms.

The other Duggars are a mix of ignorant, smug, bitchy, stupid etc. With Jill, I think she actually has some serious mental health problems.  She stands out from the other Duggars with her long list of bizarre behavior.  (excluding Josh, of course). 

Those two are so, so, so STRANGE.  Unfortunately, there are two children involved. It also appears that she is somewhat isolated from her family due to Derick's verbal aggressive attacks on innocent people. Now, the Duggars are NOT the greatest but her siblings appear to be doing much better than she is.  Spending some time with Kendra or Joy might help her.  

So, so sad.

I think back to when I was 12 and that responsibility combined with that creep of a husband would make me lose my shit as well.  So NOT prepared to adult. 

In about 20 years I think the skeletons will come crashing out and the handful of us that watched this and KNEW it was spooky will get the hairy details.  They are just not normal.  None of the quiverfull folk seem to be normal.  I hope the ID Network is still around and running their show on Cults.  Ratings bonanza!

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I would call that a staff meeting and Sam is filling Izzy in on the plot to escape.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

I think the fundamental issue lies with Derrick, not Jill. A woman terrified by every sound, who seems extremely isolated and unhappy (as do her kids), whose smiles always seem strained and who always seems burdened (but by what burden?), who seems disconnected even from her own children and disconcertingly, unshakably focused on her husband’s every move, whose cheerful disposition has vanished with marriage and who now seems like a shadow of herself...It honestly makes me suspicious of domestic violence. I don’t want to cast aspersions on Derrick — but I don’t want to cast them on Jill, either.

Frankly, I doubt that her problems are all in her head. I doubt that it would take mental illness to feel desperate and fearful in that gloomy household.

The children seem to feel it, too. We joke about Izzy seeming distressed and anxious and Sam’s angry, subdued expressions, so bizarre on a baby...but I mean, maybe there’s a real reason for that?

Something is “off” about their family. Of course, I say that from instinct, not from knowledge. But something seems very wrong. And it makes me sad for her as well as for her children.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Marigold said:

Rarely do you see an arranged marriage of STRANGE work so well. Jim Bob has a gift.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Sam comes across as one of those kids who just doesn’t want to be bothered.  Speaking from experience, if that’s your personality then that’s your personality. I didn’t want to be kissed, touched or held as a baby, and 38 years later I still don’t want to be kissed, touched or held.  According to my parents I would squirm and frown as an infant when I didn’t want to be moved or disturbed. My motto now is get the hell out of my face.  That goes for boyfriends, nephews and annoying coworkers.  And I have a nephew that’s the same way.  It’s not that i’m not social, and I’ll talk your head off. I love to laugh and have a good time, but I’m also easily annoyed by clingy individuals  and require far more personal space than the average person. I think Sam is similar, and having a clueless blowfly like Jill and her damn camera phone around probably exacerbates the situation.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I know what you mean. I feel like I'm watching the slow burn towards insanity as Jill and Derick play-act All American Family and pretend they're happy. One of them is going to crack eventually.

I get the Rusty/Andrea Yates vibe from them, although the Dullards' social media exposure and connected family will certainly be a factor in preventing such a tragedy. Isolation is dangerous. However, I'm sure Jill thinks the solution to any discomfort she feels is to keep reproducing, and her group will heartedly reinforce this. Michelle had the laundry room breakdown, and clingy Jill and disappointed Derick are bound for some big trouble of their own. 

• Love 7

I don't see any evidence of Jill having mental health issues. Jill is an immature, married mom with backward beliefs. That it was I think is reflected in her posts and videos. Plain and simple.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 15
On 8/5/2019 at 8:24 PM, galaxychaser said:

D can’t afford to spend $15 for a haircut???

D should cut that pony tail off Jill when she’s asleep 😈

On 8/5/2019 at 9:34 PM, ginger90 said:

This one too: (thought I posted it, but I didn’t)

C986337B-A6F4-4992-A63B-26411BCCD0A4.jpeg

He’s like “dammit she found my hiding place”

9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Sam: Oh great it’s mom with the camera again

Israel: Smile Sam she’s taking our photo

Sam: Sighs

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I hate fish and am allergic* to raw onions, so this abomination needs to disappear.

*not technically allergic but its easier to say allergic

By "not technically allergic" do you mean you also just hate raw onions? Because as someone with an actual food allergy, I hate when people say they have an allergy but don't.

My good friend does because she also hates raw onions and "they take it more seriously if you tell them you're allergic". Hopefully, but it also marginalizes people with actual allergies and jades those people that have to make accommodations because if everyone is allergic to something then there's the chance they get frustrated and get sloppy. Which would be an inconvenience for my friend but potentially life threatening for me.

I actually find barbeque tuna among the least offensive thing Jill makes. I don't think it's instagramable or revolutionary, but it's really no different than adding mayo or any other out of the jar condiment to tuna and while I've not tried it is probably not that awful. I think Starqist even makes their own premade version now.

Edited by McManda
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, McManda said:

By "not technically allergic" do you mean you also just hate raw onions? Because as someone with an actual food allergy, I hate when people say they have an allergy but don't.

My good friend does because she also hates raw onions and "they take it more seriously if you tell them you're allergic". Hopefully, but it also marginalizes people with actual allergies and jades those people that have to make accommodations because if everyone is allergic to something then there's the chance they get frustrated and get sloppy. Which would be an inconvenience for my friend but potentially life threatening for me.

I actually find barbeque tuna among the least offensive thing Jill makes. I don't think it's instagramable or revolutionary, but it's really no different than adding mayo or any other out of the jar condiment to tuna and while I've not tried it is probably not that awful. I think Starqist even makes their own premade version now.

I would never lie about an allergy if I did not like an ingredient.  Eating raw onions is not going to kill me but give me severe heartburn--the kind that will keep me up all night that no antacid can help.  I spent a few miserable nights before realizing the culprit.  This is technically not an allergy, but restaurants only take the word allergy seriously and not intolerant or sensitive.  

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I would never lie about an allergy if I did not like an ingredient.  Eating raw onions is not going to kill me but give me severe heartburn--the kind that will keep me up all night that no antacid can help.  I spent a few miserable nights before realizing the culprit.  This is technically not an allergy, but restaurants only take the word allergy seriously and not intolerant or sensitive.  

there is a place by us that has great food. The first time we went I ordered the salmon. It came with cauliflower couscous, which I can't stand. Cauliflower is the one thing I despise. They substituted it without issue. The last time we went I asked and was told "we don't do that but I will see if they allow it". I got a dirty look and was chastised. They allowed it but it made me wonder, what if I had a bad allergy to it? Does it mean I could never eat the salmon? Should I lie that I have an allergy?

I do currently have a medical issue and  there are foods I can't eat....Needless to say, we stopped going there. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't see any evidence of Jill having mental health issues. Jill is an immature, married mom with backward beliefs. That it was I think is reflected in her posts and videos. Plain and simple.

She seems so off.  I know she is immature but I feel like something else is going on with her. 

Obviously we don't know her but she just seems so odd.  Odder than Duggar odd. 

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Marigold said:

She seems so off.  I know she is immature but I feel like something else is going on with her. 

Obviously we don't know her but she just seems so odd.  Odder than Duggar odd. 

Her emotional affect seems either inappropriate or wrong in some way.  She seems to misunderstand the boys emotions and/or they don't register with her at all.  I don't know what specifically that all means, but it is definitely "off".

• Love 11
5 hours ago, McManda said:

They have various flavors now. I like the ranch. Tried the hickory smoked and it was awful. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, McManda said:

I am not "technically allergic" to Red 40 food dye because I don't have a histamine reaction. Medically, it would be considered an intolerance. But having even the slightest bit wreaks havoc in my digestive system as my body tries to get rid of it asap. I use allergy at restaurants because intolerance usually doesn't mean anything to them. If it's something I don't like, I just ask for it removed. 

I love tuna but my partner can't stand the smell so I rarely eat it. I can't fathom trying Jill's recipe though, blech. I'll stick to mayo, thanks! 

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

I am not "technically allergic" to Red 40 food dye because I don't have a histamine reaction. Medically, it would be considered an intolerance. But having even the slightest bit wreaks havoc in my digestive system as my body tries to get rid of it asap. I use allergy at restaurants because intolerance usually doesn't mean anything to them. If it's something I don't like, I just ask for it removed. 

I love tuna but my partner can't stand the smell so I rarely eat it. I can't fathom trying Jill's recipe though, blech. I'll stick to mayo, thanks! 

The bolded is what I say I am allergic to and I apologize if that is insensitive.  I have done the 'don't put it on my food, I hate it' and it ends up on my food.  I have done 'if you put this on my food I seriously will hurl Linda Blair style' it ends up on my food.  The only way people get it is if I say I am allergic.  That is just the way it is and has been my entire life.  Once when I was a kid I asked for no mayo and my sammie had it on it.  I told them, she took it back, wiped off the mayo and handed it back to me.  Not ok.  So I had to ask this adult AGAIN, to make me a new one.  Seriously.  It doesn't need to be this hard.  

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

Same way with me and MSG. It gives me migraines, and I usually just avoid foods with large amounts of it. Sadly, it's in the vast majority of foods, but I'm usually okay unless I get large amounts (worst offenders are Chinese and canned soups). It's usually pretty easy to just completely avoid those foods, but when I have trouble is ironically when people advertise "MSG free" foods. The problems with these are:

1. The food usually has MSG, but only in ingredients that contain MSG. They don't have to list the ingredients of the ingredients! The food companies are out to deliberately sabotage you, because so many people avoid MSG because it's trendy, and won't have a reaction (it was trendier ten years ago however). The food can still contain MSG without them actually adding monosodium glutamate as an ingredient. 

2. The actual people working in the restaurant usually don't even put the MSG in. I'm not going to trust teenage Timmy at the Asian bistro in the mall food court, whose cooking knowledge probably tops off at toasting a bagel. The company line is that the food doesn't contain MSG, but he would never know, because the food likely comes prepackaged. At the very best, they're strictly following a recipe used at all the chains, where monosodium glutamate isn't a specific ingredient. It's already in the other ones, and you can't take it out. The exception is local, family run Chinese restaurants who make everything from scratch, as most of them choose to add MSG, and can take it out. In general, though, very rarely are the restaurant employees actually the ones adding the MSG. 

So strangely enough, I usually pull the "allergy" card when people are saying, "let's eat here! You can have some! There's no MSG!" That's when I explain to them that the food usually does contain it, and it's very detrimental to me. 

• Love 5

I'm in the something is going on with Jill beyond immaturity.  For immaturity at marriage Joy Anna probably takes top billing of the Duggars so far.  Yet, she appears to be making a happy life for herself and her family.  Their family seems to be keeping it simple and it's working for them.  I think Jill + Derick is a toxic soup and Jill has zero idea that it is toxic much less what to do about it.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, Suzn said:

Her emotional affect seems either inappropriate or wrong in some way.  She seems to misunderstand the boys emotions and/or they don't register with her at all.  I don't know what specifically that all means, but it is definitely "off".

That's what I notice too. 

It doesn't look like she has a very close relationship with her siblings either. While I think the other girls have some sibling rivalry going on, they do have emotional bonds with each other.  Jill?  The outsider.  Even when she was younger, we always suspected that she was the tattletale and the goody goody...that's why she was not as tight with the others and the outsider.  Maybe she was off even then?  

Derick seems off too, aside from his beliefs and opinions. Maybe that's why he keeps bouncing around from job to job...he cannot handle dealing with people and is not liked. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Marigold said:

That's what I notice too. 

It doesn't look like she has a very close relationship with her siblings either. While I think the other girls have some sibling rivalry going on, they do have emotional bonds with each other.  Jill?  The outsider.  Even when she was younger, we always suspected that she was the tattletale and the goody goody...that's why she was not as tight with the others and the outsider.  Maybe she was off even then?  

Derick seems off too, aside from his beliefs and opinions. Maybe that's why he keeps bouncing around from job to job...he cannot handle dealing with people and is not liked. 

There is something chilling in his eyes and I don't like to look at them.

• Love 11
On 8/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

The location of Jill's acne makes me think that she does not wash her face, hair and pillowcases regularly.   Cheek acne like that usually comes from too much oil and dirt.  If she had a desk job I would suspect that she sits with her hand on her face all day, but that is not the case.  Jill is probably not washing her face every night and sleeping on her greasy hair on a dirty pillowcase.   

I'm a little behind on this thread, so this may have been mentioned.  Far be it from me to defend a Duggar, but I had horrible acne in my 20s, much worse than Jill's.  I kept my skin scrupulously clean, changed my pillow case each night, etc. and it didn't help.  I'm pretty sure it was a hormonal thing.  So even though Jill is a messy housekeeper and might have a dirty pillow, etc., it may not make any difference.  It didn't for me. 🙂 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17

What I see with Jill is someone who lives life very concretely. She loves her children and is very much mimicking Michelle. 

Michelle didn't seem as off in the beginning because she was wrangling a dozen plus kids. And when she was 'keeping them in line' it made more sense because they were gathered for filming. But I'm guessing breast feeding, keeping the kids in line, home-schooling them, making posters/signs and spouting religious platitudes was pretty much her only interactions with her children.

Jill is doing the same. But Jill only has two kids and is not being filmed for a show. Jill also doesn't have a spontaneous bone in her body. Nor does she have any awareness of child development or social norms. Derick is no help because he's clueless, selfish and self-righteous.

I really think, other than the slap of reality in C.A., Jill is happy and feels successful as a mom and wife. 

From a clinical perspective Jill presents as a person with high functioning autism, historically called Asperger's. But I believe her presentation is due to a combination of her upbringing and who she just is.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm a little behind on this thread, so this may have been mentioned.  Far be it from me to defend a Duggar, but I had horrible acne in my 20s, much worse than Jill's.  I kept my skin scrupulously clean, changed my pillow each night, etc. and it didn't help.  I'm pretty sure it was a hormonal thing.  So even though Jill is a messy housekeeper and might have a dirty pillow, etc., it may not make any difference.  It didn't for me. 🙂 

I agree.  I have had my own skin issues over the years and have luckily found a good rotation of products to keep my skin clear without breaking the bank.  But, Jill's social media pictures don't show her with bad skin all of the time.  She has also posted pictures of her face with yesterday's makeup without a hint of shame and her hair almost always looks like it was last washed weeks ago.  I base my armchair dermatologist opinion solely on the pictures she chooses to post.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm a little behind on this thread, so this may have been mentioned.  Far be it from me to defend a Duggar, but I had horrible acne in my 20s, much worse than Jill's.  I kept my skin scrupulously clean, changed my pillow each night, etc. and it didn't help.  I'm pretty sure it was a hormonal thing.  So even though Jill is a messy housekeeper and might have a dirty pillow, etc., it may not make any difference.  It didn't for me. 🙂 

Birth control often helps skin. Just saying, Jill.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Nysha said:

I think Derick is the same way. He probably thought Jill's clinginess was cute when they first got married, but now it's an annoyance and he shows it. This makes Jill even more insecure, so she becomes even more clingy, while publically shouting from the Social Media rooftops what an awesome husband he is. This may be part of his problem with Israel. Sam holds back and makes Derick approach him to interact, but Israel is always right there wanting his attention. 

I had never thought about that! If they were normal, self aware people, they would probably realize this pattern. Jill might snuggle with Izzy on the couch and watch a movie, while Derick and Sam go shoot some hoops. They also would be more tolerant and accommodating of the kid with the opposite personality. 

I know some people like this. The dad and one of the kids are planners, and they have everything scheduled all day. The mom and the other kid are spontaneous and like to relax. On the weekends, the mom and one kid hole up in a room and watch movies, while the dad and the other one rise at 7 am and have a full day. Since they realize this about each other, they can work around it, and everyone is happy. 

• Love 10

I have celiac’s disease. Try ordering gluten free and getting the disgusting looks of you’re just another hipster. 

I actually felt sad for Derick when he and Jill went out for dinner and he was trying to get deep with her and talk about future dreams and hopes. Girl was completely blank, giggled, and couldn’t answer. Buyer’s remorse should have hit him hard there! 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill shared that a friend of hers posted about escaping an abusive relationship. Among other things, Jill shared this:

D8201D8F-2756-4AA5-85FD-BC958FDCD90E.jpeg

I'm guessing this is from some faith-based organization.  Secretly into porn as a "nasty behavior" that should be a red flag.  What a bubble she lives in where the automatic assumption is porn is something to be ashamed of and not something that 90% of the population partakes in.  I don't announce that I read erotic novels, but I do and have no remorse or shame about this fact.

• Love 20